Pfft ahahaha

this is still hilarious to-date every time i see it my sides are in orbit

youtube.com/watch?v=ttMuvmspa8o

discuss gun grabbers hypocrisy and share green texts on your experiences.

Attached: bretty gud.png (500x761, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DOTmmda4_kE
youtube.com/watch?v=w3PHD__2wsE
youtu.be/IYjjWPvL9j0
youtube.com/watch?v=L4PKj9UNyGM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Most boils down to grabbers being insecure of their ability to control themselves when emotional and assume everyone is like that.

Literally this. Every "guns are bad" person I've ever known was a complete emotional wreck and had either tried to kill themselves or talked openly about killing other people all the time.

She's shooting off a bag, retards, he didn't get that luxury

Attached: 1542181682527.jpg (720x526, 55K)

>can't handle .223
>literal fucking varmint round

>he thinks resting a rifle on a bag reduces recoil in any meaningful way
Post guns

It’s 5.56, retard, not .577 T Rex. If girly man got a bruised shoulder from an AR-15 in 5.56, maybe he should cut back on the estrogen supplements. Quit trying to defend his absolute failure as a man.

Shooting prone would have likely dislocated his shoulder

Make up your mind, brainlets. He could've been shooting 5.56 while she was shooting .223. Maybe we'd have better 2A laws if you guys stopped making fun of new shooters.

kek pic related

Attached: 1467639930833.png (1074x1070, 1.37M)

holy helicopter parent takes 4 minutes to let the kid shoot the gun

I sure hope you're trolling.

Attached: 1543557551359.png (500x313, 148K)

Shooting from sitting and prone exaggerates recoil relative to a standing firing position.

My PMI took like three days.

that's way too obvious

Attached: well then.gif (325x252, 891K)

you are such a godamn moron. HINT: One of those measurements is in inches, the other is in millimeters

I'm aware, faggot, but 5.56 is loaded hotter than .223

by an amount that doesn't even come close to mattering.

This. Shooting from a bench or bipod makes recoil worse since your body can't absorb it like a leaf spring.

Epic bantz

I still like that 6yo shooting the 30 cal at the Oklahoma full-auto show in 2005.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DOTmmda4_kE

I used to believe soccermom stories were products of autistic persecution complex. Then it actually happened to me and nothing has been the same since.

Hide your power levels, bros. It will save your life.

>t.noguns
>.223/5.56 "recoil"
You're so fucking gay.

Guys I get a bruised shoulder every time I use my AR at the range. What am I doing wrong?

Here's a gun more that guy's speed.
youtube.com/watch?v=w3PHD__2wsE
[Warning: video contain violence against Lego minifigs]
Also: Wonder if anyone's making bodyarmour out of overlapping lego minifigs?

Attached: 2inch gun.jpg (527x473, 29K)

(You)
Eat my spoon-licence-having ass you hopeless hopeless fairy. People like you are the reason the UK has /nogunz/ anymore you fucking weapon.
10/10 bait, I’m mad.

>be me
>based Hispanic hasgunz
>live with roommate
>still triggered from elections
>worships Cenks cock and Clinton's pussy
>We start talking about guns
>tell him that one of the beauties of this country is the fact I can defend myself against others freely
>starts lecturing me on how I dont get it because I wasnt born here and how orange man is racist
>hypocrisy number 1 already
>examine to him what an AR is and how its not even a deadly weapon to begin with, it just looks mean
>goes ahead and keeps affirming me that it's a weapon of mass destruction
>I'm a former 11B so I once again disagree and explain to him reasonably that the AR is not an M4 in any way nor the M4 is an effective weapon of war to begin with
>give him a home invasion scenario
>I tell him I would just grab my CZP09 and shoot the bystander, perform first aid and wait for authorities to show up
>goes around and tells me how he sleeps with a baseball bat and axe and will totally completely game of thrones the invader.
>hypocrisy number 2
>so much for the tolerant left

basically, hes not anti gun because hes anti violence, hes anti gun because CNN tells him too. Hes still a very good friend of mine and I've learned to avoid all discussions in regards of politics and current events but his level of ignorance is amazing, its even scarier to think that almost 99% leftists feel this way.

you have to go back

cute, CUTE!

>that arm being blown off before spinning away into the abyss
War is hell

Attached: 67F15158-3C10-4157-B596-81EBF4002D8B.png (422x768, 282K)

>no basedboy open mouth
You had one job shekelstein.

You're either holding in the wrong place on your shoulder or you're not holding it tight enough to it.

Not even him, but fuck you. user did the paperwork. user can fucking stay.

You have an illness that makes you bruise easily.

Ar15 cannot give you a bruise by recoil alone. There's a video of a guy shooting an Ar with the stock on his nose.

Nigger he came here legally. I dont like spics but im not gonna deny someone freedom

Misleading, Dad mentions it being different from her .22, so not first time shooter. please remove the corresponding text for the next time you post this to keep our memes honest. Thank you for your time.

5.56 ball has more powder than normal .223. It is very loud.

calm down incel

Attached: when the recoil makes you shit your pants.webm (1066x600, 1.13M)

Do you have the rest where the 'combat vet' of whatever rank he was whose provided the firearm shoots and does essentially the same thing?

His friend mentioned how he wasn't born here. The likelihood of that poster being anything but a DREAMER is approaching 0%.

I found it; around the 49 second mark. Embarrassing.
youtu.be/IYjjWPvL9j0

Yeah but he did call himself based....I mean that's cheesy.
Like "Im the coolest dude at the car lot bro trust me" levels of lame.....

but yeah you can stay probably cause you know he was likely born here. he didn't call himself based legal Mexican immigrant …..

WEAPONS OF WAR
FULL SEMI AUTOMATIC
MAXIMUM DAMAGE

Attached: tiresome.jpg (807x659, 42K)

I missed that part.

>you're not even from here!
>but orange man is racist
Your friend is a fucking hypocrite idiot.

>that exaggerated flailing and total lack of recoil control
>'yup this gun is dangerous, look at the power!'
Holy sweet Jesus Christ someone stop these people hue

Do you think they paid the "General" to shoot like a noodle-armed soiboy, or he did he do it voluntarily? He comes across as one of those "Responsible Gun Owners" who "Support the 2nd Amendment, but..."

Attached: beatintgs.png (483x368, 260K)

>tell him that one of the beauties of this country is the fact I can defend myself against others freely
>starts lecturing me on how I dont get it because I wasnt born here and how orange man is racist
None of you people can read. Schools need to start teaching reading comprehension again.

>what are legal permanent residents
>what are naturalized citizens

This is probably bait but just in case it's not and you're new to guns, shooting off a bag will make it easier to be accurate. The rest of the experience is the same.

He's a bydlo beaner dude, you know it, I know it, everyone knows that he was swept across the border when he was

fuck these people are idiots. I hope he gets attacked by tyrone and the boyz

Devil's gun

.22 might as Well be a glorified air rifle with more umph. The nice thing abput it though is that it still does damage, but its so cheap and small you can fire off a hundred with an auto without ear protection

>fire off a hundred with an auto without ear protection
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>examine to him what an AR is and how its not even a deadly weapon to begin with, it just looks mean
>AR-15
>Not a deadly weapon
Well then, why don't you point your "less than lethal rabbit tickler" at your head and pull the trigger, dumbass?

You do know that Hispanic can mean any number of ethnicities. So its not really applicable except for the american crowd who worries over nationality more than they do with ethnicity. A fair bit of people understand where it matters but most don't. Anyways the part about performing first aid seems weird. Unless the person was unarmed and didn't really do much, I don't see why you would care especially if its just a local nog.

nah not really

>He could've been shooting 5.56 while she was shooting .223.
Which would be more than offset by the differences in their respective body masses. Try harder.

What happened to you?

OH GAWD IT WAS LOUD LIKE A BAWBM

IT GAVE ME PTSD

TAKE THESE AWAY FROM THE FILTHY GOYIM

You'd want it chambered in this newfangled Malteser calibre though.

youtube.com/watch?v=L4PKj9UNyGM

im sorry all these spergs didn't get your well placed sarcasm. I did, and I enjoyed it.

and adult liberal males (males?) conditioning themselves to be so feminine, i mean, civilized that they become the mask

Don't let your memes be dreams

Attached: 1544065863907.jpg (941x720, 105K)