M1911

Why do some Jow Forumsommandos go full blown autismo over this specific type of handgun? I mean, it's cool and all, but c'mon.

Attached: Singer-m1911-sz.jpg (970x546, 166K)

T W O W O R L D W A R S

1.)its history
2.)how simple it is and it's stopping power
3.)high tolerance with elements compared to other guns and how long they last
Thats about it usually

Well its kinda sexy and history filled. I love the norinco style double stack frames. Its like a modern service pistol with the history of an old one

I just want one because my faggot state double cucked me and lowered the mag capacity to ten a few months ago. I was about to buy a 92FS but fuck that shit if I have to use cucked mags in it.

Attached: 1471438088115.png (278x260, 81K)

>Pretty
>Accutate
>Good trigger
>reliable
>effective caliber
>Radiates big dick energy

What's a good brand to buy? I want one and I need to know specs. Also, I'm a CA fag so that sucks.

Go try it, and report back. ill do easy mode. 70 rounds. Just a bog standard GI model. nothing fancy.

American Classic, Llama (new or old), Rock island used are nice.

Any 1911 with a blemish that shoots is a good 1911. They are made to be ugly user. Used 1911s are the best 1911s imo. Even if you need to fix something, its either easy or cheap and 90% of issues are fixed with a replacement of a spring in the magazine or just magazine replacement outright. Also start of shooing FMJ.

They feel rellyy gud in the hand and they're fun to shoot. But there are more effective pistols these days.

theyre undeniably shit but some people like them

>low pressure round and solid metal construction resulting in a durable long lasting pistol
>reliability and safety
>history and iconic aesthetics
>customization potential and huge aftermarket
>ergonomics and control layout
>firm but consistent recoil buffered by the weight of the pistol
>literally the greatest pistol trigger of all time

Browning was a demigod among men, and he shouldn't have been taken from us so soon.

A N D O N E W O R L D C U P

It's accurate as fuck

Browning is immortal.

>1911
>ugly

Attached: vc_sonny_3617.jpg (250x250, 19K)

now that's a gun

chambered in .45 anti colored person, kills niggers dead

I had a dream last night that I was with a bunch of fudds and they kept telling me how the .45 won the veitnam war and saved thier lives countless times

good shit

This. Especially the energy that is evidence of big dick. This gun is so manly somehow...I just can't explain it. Feels so good to carry....unnghhh augh

History, especially if it's family history like this one my grand pappy used to kill them natzies in yourup back in duby duby too and again to shoot gooks in Kow-ree-uh and finally Charlies in Nam.

Attached: My_grandfathers_pistol.jpg (3488x2616, 2.2M)

>T W O W O R L D W A R S

Attached: 1544190733037.jpg (719x536, 56K)

It's a very significant historical piece. It also has a great trigger, good ergos, and a solid caliber. Personally, I'm a glock 9mm guy, but I definitely see why people like the 1911. Do I think the 1911 is better than modern pistols? No. But it can definitely get the job done if you do your part, and considering that pistols are very personal weapons to begin with, the 1911's enduring popularity makes sense.

Also, before anyone says it, 1911's are NOT more accurate than glocks. They are both very mechanically accurate, far more so than a human can be standing. Some people just can't shoot glocks well so they blame the pistol when it's really their fault. Same thing happened in ww2, the GI's considered the 1911 to be a very inaccurate pistol, but the truth was they didn't get much training or practice with it and the recoil + heavy GI trigger caused a lot of misses. The ww2 1911 was in reality pretty accurate, just the soldiers thought it was inaccurate cause they couldn't shoot it well.

Basically its historical value, especially when its designed to kill your race during the early 1900s

Why didn't we win Vietnam with the M1911?

And .30 was totally just underpenetrating. It had nothing to do with missing shots with their M1 or anything.

cause you can't shoot what you can't see.

Weren't allowed to use it on hippies.

>following the law

You are indeed pusspuss. No reddit gold for you

Attached: 1543876693355.jpg (730x1024, 79K)