You have 5 minutes to grab your best shtf gear and head to the nearest low populated area!!!

You have 5 minutes to grab your best shtf gear and head to the nearest low populated area!!!

This is what I chose. All of this stuff can be carried on my person and in my jacket. no backpack required.

Who has the best stuff? I vote me

Attached: IMG_20181210_023841 - Copy.jpg (3728x2056, 2.54M)

Ran a drill. Set a timer for 5 mins and gonna post the results in a bit.

>Mosin

Load your stripper clips. Get some first aid. Get some variety in your food. Get some shelter.

>not bugging in
You leave immediately, you get picked up by the fuzz for having a rifle on you. If they don't shoot you on sight.

You leave too early, you get picked off by one of the "HAHA I'M GOING TO JUST KILL ALL THE BILLY COMMANDOS AND TAKE THEIR GEAR" edgy types before they've run through their stocks of soda syrup.

Wait until all of the shooting's done and everybody that would be shooting is either hiding, dead or dying of a sucking chest wound. THEN you move.

OK. So I had some success and some stumbling blocks. Overall I don't think I can give myself a passing grade, although I'm doing a bit better than OP.

I started literally in my underwear and got dressed. Socks, denim pants, long-sleeve shirt and a German police kevlar vest (top left, under helmet).
I couldn't find my regular police style service belt so I had to improvise with a more casual one which isn't as durable. On it I have a Glock 23 with 2 10rd magazines of Hornady XTP in a Serpa holster. That means for my secondary weapon if I don't shoot myself in the leg I have either 20 rounds on tap (or 10 if the spare magazine falls out of my pocket). I also have a Glock factory holster but it's even shittier so I never use it. I also have a Glock 81 field knife on the belt.
To the left you can see a USGI bandoleer with 4 10/20 M14 magazines giving me 40 rounds of shitty Malaysian surplus ball. It's accurate enough to 300m but that's about it. This is just what I happened to have loaded for my next range trip. There's another 40 rounds on stripper clips that I dumped in the pockets of an M65 jacket I threw over the whole mess.
Next we have the main piece. An older Springfield M1A *pause for laughter*. It is my only semi-auto rifle *pause for more laughter*, but it is in my hands quite accurate, reliable and easy to use. Really the only part of this kit other than the G23 that I have full confidence in.
Top left I also managed to grab a Yugo M1 gas mask along with 2 Finnish 60mm filters so that I can give myself chromium poisoning. The gas mask bag proved pretty confusing to wear in practice so I ditched it for an old backpack which I just found out has reflective stripes on it.
And lastly a PASGT helmet that would probably do nothing useful while ruining my neck and getting in the way if I survived long enough to need to put the M1 mask on.

Attached: IMG_20181210_020302.jpg (4608x3456, 3.13M)

Oh yeah and a Leatherman Skeletool. I forgot about that.

Anyway shit I need to improve:
-I have to find where my police service belt went. It's really sturdy and handy.
-I don't have any small/handy aid kit. Let alone something that could be of any use if I were to get shot. I should get something like that.
-I do have a bug out backpack with clothes and food... In my car. In this scenario that is useless.
-This backpack is kind of iffy for bugging out seeing as how it is actually reflective.
-None of this kit includes a flashlight, which I'd sorely need the second I ran outside.
-Living in California is suffering and impacts what I can have ready on tap quite severely due to magazine capacity limits, although the guns themselves are quite adequate. And I know "don't comply" and all, but if I did that I wouldn't post the evidence on the internet.
-That flecktarn helmet cover is pretty ugly now that I don't have anything for it to match to.

OMG someone please respond Its 4am and i decided to go through my arsenal and noticed my first gun, that's almost 10 years old, a mosin nagant has a ton of rust in the bore!!! I shot corrosive ammo through it maybe 5 months ago but I always clean my gun the same day. I obsessively clean it and put like 100 patches through it but wtf 5 months later its super rusty? what gives?

I'm so sad this was my first gun and it is/was in mint condition

Shit happens. Clean it out and check if it's actually damaged/pitted.

Dead thread? Dead thread.

Not yet. Let me set a timer.

Faggot

>gets in firefight
>HOL UP MUH BOLT IS STUCK
>get shot
>die

Nice garbage rod, fag

L
O
O
L

This is what I tossed together in 4 minutes, I guess I could have dumped it my large duffle bag in 5.
First aid is in the car which would be my first waypoint in shtf.

Attached: IMG_4388-min.jpg (6000x4000, 1.81M)

>not acquiring gear to fuck with preppers

Attached: 1542743612565.png (351x351, 153K)

You plan to run around with plastic crates full of beer?

>2 bags of rice
>food for a month
enjoy your malnutrition

>head to lowest populated area
>not head to cutie gf house to protect from raging nigs
I didn’t even look at your pic op I don’t need to know what a role playing virgin brings into the forest to prolong his lonesome

Attached: E4F4272E-2BF8-4359-985A-5F6C1638C793.jpg (259x194, 25K)

>shtf
>not having beer
Look, I might be poor but I will die happy.
Or, I'm a college student who hasn't been shopping in a few days.

I want to find preppers in my area just to fuck with them if anything actually happens

Attached: 1543695571027.png (400x397, 244K)

>virgin whiteknight

>Not having your gear pre-packed
Come on son.

The longest part of my bugout drill is putting clothes on
>Get dressed
>Grab mini-safe from main safe.
>Put in bugout bag
>Grab pistols from bedside table, 2 favourite rifles from where they're stashed.
>Clip to bugout bag
>Get dog
>Release the chickens
>Walk/drive away laughing
4 min, 1-2 weeks of food, everything I need to survive in the bush, all in a weight that I can easily hike with.
My 4x4 already has all my camping stuff in the back and extra food/water.
If I have more time (or my gf's home to help) I've got a duffel bag of additional clothes ready to go in the car, I'll clear out the pantry, grab the rest of my funs and pack the chickens into the car too. That'll give me months of food.

>don't prepare for emergency situations
>think you will be able to fuck with other people
>assume you won't be fucked yourself
>the people you think you're going to fuck with are the ones who have spent their lives eagerly awaiting this emergency situation.
Pic related is you.

Attached: apex predator.jpg (1125x1075, 198K)

>not being able to fuck with preppers whose only argument for prepping is that their parents raised a befuddled fuckwit

Attached: 1522069778459.jpg (197x225, 19K)

>not having an argument
>also entirely missing the point of this thread

This. I have 3 20 lbs bags of rice and God knows how many cans of vegetables stocked up. I'll wait a month or so before I even leave the apartment.

What’s heat and water source

2 Silver bars says you'll die of dysentery before you even fire a gun, much less kill or steal from someone who has prepared.

>Schultheiss
>ja Water
>Delikatess Mayo
>OA15?

hallo brudi

what "low populated area" were you thinking of going to?
>mfw NRW

Alright, this took me about 10 minutes, but it took about 5 to set up the picture and get the lighting. But it seems like I added too much light cause it's borderline blurry. Oh well.

SCAR 16s and sling/light/optic
Glock 19 and holster
Plate carrier
Chest rig
Radio
IFAK
Triple mag pouch
Pistol mag holster
Ear pro
Canteen
Combat knife
Knee pads
Bug out bag
And EDC of course.

BOB contents:
Side Pocket:
Fero rod and striker
2 bic lighters
25 waterproof matches in waterproof case
Pencil sharpener

Top Pocket:
Pencil
Pen
Sharpie
Lifestraw
Red chemlight
Green chemlight
Hand held light
Notepad
Small roll of duct tape
Tissues
Lip balm
Ear plugs
3 AA batteries
3 AAA batteries
2 surefire 123A lithium batteries

Bottom Pocket:
Map of city
Map of state
Toothbrush
Floss
Hobo knife
Cold Steel pocket bushman
Hand sanitizer
Small roll of duct tape
Solar powered battery pack
Small container of 10 500mg Tylenol

Outside of pack:
Boy scout hatchet
Lensatic compass
Pepper gel
Large swiss army knife
Bandana
Multitool

Main Pocket:
9 2,400 calorie Apple Cinnamon ration bars
Sleeping bivy
heavy duty poncho
Headlamp
IFAK
100 ft of 550 cord
Sunglasses
6 hand warmers
Emergency blanket
31 zip ties
Locktite
3 industrial strength trash bags
3 Large sandwich bags
2 extra strength headache powder
10 wet wipes
Solar/hand crank powered radio/light

My BOB is about 20lbs. I plan on dropping certain things, specifically electronics or weather related items and my PC, if they aren't needed. For my PC I would take it or leave it specifically if I thought or knew people would be shooting at me so I might just leave it at home all together. All in all I'm looking at 50lbs
I've ran on my elliptical with my PC and chest rig and I've been hiking repeatedly with my BOB, but I'm really not looking forward to having to wear both. So before you tell me it's too much weight, I agree, but it all fits the "mission".

Has anyone ever had to dump things from their pack while on a hike or something?

Attached: 20181210_090259.jpg (2560x1440, 1.11M)

lip balm is major key

I forgot to mention my roll of silver coins.

You can use it on cuts or to start a fire. And you can put it on sores on your feet.

You don't need to heat up any of those. My plan is to fill up my bath tub, and I have a few gallons in the fridge. I'm not a very big dude. Trust me, there was a point in time I was living off of roughly 500 calories a day. As long as I don't have to forage I can wait out a month or 2 with relative ease.

Do you have a waterbob?

Yeah, picked one up off of Amazon for like $40.

>all that
>10 lbs
I doubt it.

moved to polish/czech border recently from Berlin so some woods to go around. Hunting license next year when I get soem money.
feelsgoodman.jpg

>email OA if they are selling a version of their rifle with modular handguard
>"nah rifle is fine, what's not to like about our 4 lb quadrail? It's all you'll ever need bro!"
>buy black label M5 and replace handguard and gas block
>as I finish OA starts to sell "naked" rifles again
Not happy about the metric threads on the muzzle but hey, good price and has Walther barrel.

>SHTF
>Mosin

No, 50lbs, mot 10.

My bad, I'm sick and should be resting instead of shitposting. But all that aside, it seems like the BOB should be more than 20.

> thinks he can just casually open carry a rifle in shtf without getting shot by police/military/looters
> thinks leaving at all is a good idea

Sweetie...

I'm going the same route as you, but with a CZ75 and an LC2 rig.

It's easily the most reliable rifle I own.

Well I mean to grab that shit should have took you like nothing and getting dressed takes longer.
you have no food, no meds, no lights, no fire gear.
I know you said you have a bag in the car but a car bag of food and water is bad anyhow as you bake it all year, Ill be honest id never take the time to bring a bug out bag iun and out the car every night either. having two jugs of water with a cap full of bleach in each to stretch it a bit longer for storage and some mountain house dehrayted food laying near your arms and armor even if its just laying ina shitty reusable shopping bag is gonna be better...you can pack it better later once your somewhere safe.
but yeah you aint gonna make it

soak the barrel full of oil (if you only got pricey cleaning oil motor oil or even like cooking oil is fine. let it sit over night and clean it again in the morning.

This is America. I don't have to worry about shit hitting the fan. If I have to evacuate for a natural disaster, there's plenty of time to do it thanks to the weather channel and plenty of land to evacuate to. There isn't going to be a war in my neighborhood tomorrow. If things get ugly I'll drive/fly hundreds of miles far, far away and stay in a hotel for a while. 3,000,000 square miles of contiguous US land is not going to collapse all at once. You want to be prepared? Buy insurance. Get to know a good lawyer before you ever get in trouble. Learn to invest your money. Don't fucking LARP on 4channel, waiting for a doomsday that will never come.

Attached: Your post took the cake.jpg (581x319, 33K)

I got a big bug out / security event this weekend. Something I don't do is replenish my shit, and have it ready. 5 minutes = yikes. I need like 20 minutes.

Attached: 6375058-6405507-image-a-45_1542624545712.jpg (962x481, 97K)

You are so smart if anything does happen I will take care of you like a baby, and pet your head while holding you in my arms.

>This is America. I don't have to worry about shit hitting the fan.
>>nothing bad will ever happen
>>and if it does, the government will save me
You aren't American.
You might be living in America. But you aren't American.

Attached: 1929 stock market crash.gif (327x251, 1.42M)

>food for a month
That would last like a week.

5 min is plenty of time to get ready

Attached: 20181210_113307.jpg (2880x2160, 2.01M)

hmm a bag and notebook il have to get somewere else but its not that hard

Attached: IMG_20181210_214130.jpg (3968x2976, 3.35M)

>"batoning knife"
>34 whole rounds on deck
>114 whole rounds for your rifle
>48 whole rounds for your sidearm
>a second sidearm
>its a fucking NAA revolver
>two ziplock bags of rice is food for a month
>five knives and a leatherman, but no bayo for your mosin
>ushanka
>"batoning knife"
>no water or container or purification
>no cordage or improv shelter capability
>no e tool
>FUCKING "BATONING KNIFE"

Attached: larry_wut.png (473x417, 218K)

I live on a military base so I'm G2G

it'll be fun playing cops and robbers with you guys though

Attached: FB_IMG_1528507349574.jpg (1075x656, 25K)

Are you saying you’re a captain?

(you)
In the event of an economic collapse you're going to run off into the woods instead of getting your shit back in order? What a fucking idiot you are. Sincerely hoping you bug out and die of exposure next time there's an hour blackout in your neighborhood.

I never said anything like that retard.

Grabbed this in about 3 minutes. Will follow up with an expanded look at the contents.

Grabbed this in about 3 minutes. Will follow up with an expanded look at the contents

Attached: D546D185-500C-4741-85E4-D5DFF0839EBC.jpg (750x1334, 255K)

Ar15, charter bulldog in .44 special. LBE with 6 loaded ar mags, and a 2 quart canteen bladder and pouch

Attached: A3B929E3-DCF8-427C-B62F-AEBEF980F40D.jpg (750x1334, 259K)

You must be a massive poor fag.

The blue duffel bag is filled with some food store items.

Attached: BA6B0103-F528-4FE5-8BEA-D4A71358C85A.jpg (750x1334, 241K)

Ammo can filled with 1,000 .22, 220 .223/5.56, and 50 .380.

I didn’t grab my .22 rifle or .380 pistol so I guess most of that ammo is useless.

Attached: 7992B445-60E1-4D52-92A9-C8BE9F0C4655.jpg (750x1334, 238K)

Vienna Sausage is so gross, but otherwise decent preps.

>Posts stock market crash of '29
>Claims to have said nothing like an economic collapse shtf
It's time to come out from your basement bunker and get your brain some fresh air, sweetie.

Attached: 1506790860195.png (645x773, 33K)

>sweetie
So you're retarded and a fag, huh?

Attached: Bogs.jpg (300x200, 7K)

>sweetie
So you’re either a roastie or a faggot that likes cock in his ass. Which is it?

Then you must be a fish as easy as you take a bait.

>thinks military, police, and looters aren't people but supernatural forces of nature which the laws of physics don't apply to

>calling someone sweetie is b8 even though you are actually unironically trying to argue a point
>i was just pretending to be retarded

Yeah no, own up to it Faggot. You talk like a female, it's just part of you and who you are so the sooner you accept it the better you can live with yourself.

Exactly this. You need home defense because you should stay put as long as possible.

I hate how everyone would rather destroy a blade instead of just buying a beater hatchet.

I live 5 hours from the West coast, we have alot of forest fires/floods/heavy snow
( Canada fag )
I have a backpack with about 50 rounds for my sks and only 5 for my 12 gauge. Got 100 feet in Paracord, two knives. An extra jacket in said bag. What should I add to my list
Ammo is on the way.

I'm gonna say the N-word.

Amerimutts are dumb as fuck. No moist towletes, no anti biotics.

>M1A *pause for laughter*
At least you're self aware that it's a shit gun. Sell it, move out of California (but not to my state, I will literally Lynch you) and get an AR-15.

Otherwise accept that in any situation where you might need a rifle you're totally screwed and you're gonna die.

-Bivvie bag for shelter
-sleeping bag and mat
-synthetic moisture wicking base layer (tights and undershirt)
-extra wool socks
-good boots
-IFAK (individual first aid kit), also a small kit with your personal medications, painkillers, anti-nausea, antidiarrheal, antiseptic towlettes, fish antibiotics
-food items (mountai house dehydrated meals, MRE's, peanut butter, etc)
-water purification tablets/iodine/lifestraws
-stuff to make fire (lighters, firesteel, pill bottle stuffed with vaseline-soaked cotton balls)
-proper topographic maps of your area (not road atlas, legit .mil kind) and compass or gps
-leatherman, small hatchet
-more cordage, both paracord and smaller-gage stuff

etc

god i wish the happening would just happen already life is a bore

>M1A
>shit gun
In what universe?

when I was looking into OAs last year(ish) they had like 4 different handguards including freefloated, but meh

went ahead and bougth American, Dirk Frey was selling naked WW15s for like 1.3k so I got one of those, stayed below 2 for the final build (before optics). would totally recommend, especially if you're in the east. 8 hours on the A4 was only medium fun

Currently making my Emergency Gear I'll use just for camping but also wanna buy everything twice so I have one for camping one for emergency. I have

1 small game pellet gun
1000 rounds

2 fishing rods
enough line and hooks for years

1 hatchet, 1 machety, 3 knives

the same hat

a bunch of matches and one fire rod

one tarp, a lot of paracords

and a super comfortable backpack

all is packed up nicely for my next trip but have the knives:

Attached: 15445535143286955864253149162838.jpg (2880x2160, 2.3M)

have fun starving

>look outside
>Nearest neighbors live a mile down the road
>If shtf happened I wouldnt even move

All preppers are retarded cityfolk

Ikr? I can fish and hunt small game, am close to a river and have a wood stove. What can go wrong now?

Your welcome for providing the defense of your nation.

Attached: eu mad.png (707x490, 12K)

They had the clamp-on quadrail, the freefloat quadrail and the monolithic quadrail.
My OA was also 1350 (+180€ handguard).
If Dirk Frey is that close I might go check him out, currently looking at an IPSC shotgun

>currently looking at an IPSC shotgun
well das trifft sich gut, one of his web pages literally is www.ipsc-shotgun.de
Yes I know it looks like its from '95 but its workable.
They are in 07607 Eisenberg in Thüringen, idk how "close" that is to you. They'll probably ship anything to your place but if you want to fingerfuck the guns before buying, their shop is the place to go. When I built my AR that was specifically my reason for going there, because they have literally 50+ rifles standing there in all imaginable configurations, so I could pick and choose. "I want this handguard, that grip, those irons, that stock over there, and the same trigger as the gun in that corner".

(Also if you go there, be aware that their shop looks like an abandonned barn from the outside. No I am not kidding. I think their window decoration has DM prices still...)

No poncho
No fartsack
>after three nights innarain with nosleep OPfaggot kys with his 'mosin'
>problemsolved
>novl

yep. we're done here. Go back to rehddit you fucking waste of stem cells.

i respect you more than anyone on /arg/

i'd go innawoods with you

>huehuehue I "beat" some random user on an online message board

Is your life this boring where this is where you get your satisfaction? c'mon man, listen to jordan peterson lectures and work out some more, things will get better bro

Hihi OP-chan! Maybe consider upgrading multitool? Naifu is good good, but multi-meme is high useful.

Attached: AB042760-5B4C-4A24-9704-CBD049E2FD05.jpg (3264x2448, 3.69M)