Why do the fatties at Jow Forums get so butthurt at this pic? There has never been a fat operator

Why do the fatties at Jow Forums get so butthurt at this pic? There has never been a fat operator

Attached: IMG_0485.jpg (3264x2448, 2.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/life-style/food-and-drink/ipa-man-boobs-beer-hops-weight-gain-hormones-phytoestrogens-moobs-brewers-droop-a7934306.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because it destroys their fantasy of Jow Forums being anything more than a discussion board for geeks and nerds.

Lol theres only like 3 or 4 non-fatties.

Dude with the cutoff black shirt is a literal unit

What's weird about this pic is how everyone is standing by his own and looking in a different direction. Nobody is talking with eachother.

o rly?

Attached: mutt stunk in tank.png (960x848, 1.09M)

>me, driving to first Nuggetfest
>I bet everyone there will have that lean military, clean cut look
>get there, everyone looks like that pic

Attached: 1544380902238.jpg (400x600, 47K)

>tank
>probably intentional knowing somebody like me would come up
>didn't expect me to say that

The fitter ones are the feds

don't give a shit, not weapons

Never understood why people would get butthurt instead of using it as motivation. I remember the day I got my CCL and I tried to appendix carry my P07. Was uncomfortable as fuck and I got super angry at myself. That was almost 50+ lbs ago.

If any faggot is pro 2A it's a disservice to be out of shape and unable to protect their liberties.

Attached: 1492993920649.jpg (1630x1272, 196K)

>These are the people who call any non-american sissyfied, a pussy' retarded and doomed for downfall

Oberst Kek meldet sich zur Stell'

It's what happens when fat spergs get together.

This image makes me feel better about myself but sad for/k/

glad all my friends are in shape and have guns so I don't ever have to meet with you fucking lardasses.

imagine the smell

police arent operators. they're glorified civilians in the most literal meaning of the two words

good job dude keep it up

So, which one are you in the pic?

You're right, I feel the same way and I tell myself to just keep it up when I'm getting tired because every bit of activity helps to burn the pounds.

People already tell me I'm not fat, but I feel fat, and right now I'm just trying to remember to eat right.

Attached: dickpic2.jpg (534x401, 23K)

eating at the right time is just as important. you dont want to load up before bed or if youre just doing deskwork

I can't eat before bed and I don't do desk stuff so I guess this never came up before.

*or the traps

Not that they're mutually exclusive.

eating before bed is my weakness

It is

My problem is I gain/lose/gain/lose/gain/lose

I deal with alcoholism as well so that doesn't help with keeping the weightloss off.

Not him but remind yourself that beer, especially IPAs, create estrogen which is what women and liberals are full of.
It's also a lot of calories.

Is this what you faggots look like?

Feels nice to be the best looking dude on a board, even if that board is on 4channel.

for real

The one with the robe and the pt belts is a qt3.14.

Jow Forums here
If you are fat you should bloatmaxx

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Not trying to justify fatness but there is a lot more to gun fights than physical fitness.Even in combat sports where fitness matters much more fat guys manage to win belts.

I am much more scared of a fat American boomer that can hit a human sized target at 1000 yards with his duur rifle than a fit Somali rebel who can't hit things past 50 yards.

Jesus, this makes me feel normal.

>tfw skinny fat
>lost all my gains
>can't hold my m96 mauser without arms shaking

Attached: sigh.jpg (271x325, 9K)

Short old overweight guy who operates harder than any American special forces faggot.

Attached: 517o2QiOPBL.jpg (333x500, 48K)

I have always had trouble eating right, especially with how much I work. The thing that did it for me was cutting back on meals. If you need 2000 kcal to maintain current body weight and only eat one meal a day it becomes really hard to overeat, even if that one meal is large. Worked so far from getting me from 220 to 168.

At least you own guns. I have to jump through so many hoops to own one that i will have to wait for several months.

I love guns so much i quit being neet, got a job and saved up a few k. I will also purchase a car to be able to go shooting ^^

Skinny is not the same as being fit.

He fights, so you can watch him eat.

Attached: Steven MRE Liberating.webm (708x392, 2.95M)

I don't think Americans are fat because they eat too much. 3rd worlders are mostly skinny because sugary drinks and sweets are too expensive for them to afford.

I lost a decent amount of weight just by switching to water, and dropping sweet snacks from my diet that never made me feel full.

Yeah if it's a duel? Moving from cover to cover, getting up from prone? Physical fitness is a huge component of any combat, why am I even typing this why have I taken this bait.

Somalis are really fit though. They have to walk everywhere and mostly carry things by hand.

When black hawk went down they were fighting 12 year olds who could carry and fire AK variant rifles

90% of boomers can't see a human past 300 yards and can't hit one unleaded benched past 50 yards. A fraction of a percent can reliably hit a car at 1000 yards.

This is embarrassing.

Imagine the smell.

>why am I even typing this

Because you play too much cod and mistake it for real life? There is very little running involved in real gunfights. And you don't have to be super fit to sprint 50 yards to the cover and then have a pause.

>They have to walk everywhere

there you go

>nevertrained

>these are the people you argue with on a daily basis

this is partly why i didn't show a the PA event.

>These are people who complain about women in the military

I agree. All I was saying is that if you only eat one meal a day it's hard to go over calories even if it has sugary drinks and sweets. For example I go to Moes a few times a week for my meal. A Joey junior with rice, chicken, lettuce, cheese and fresh jalapenos, chips, and a soda comes out to ~1150 kcal.

In meh shape but not fat. Am in military. Fuck.
with the way folks talk around here about shtf and muh operatin and being innawoods you'd think they didn't require 5000 calories a day to sustain themselves as they are

Yeah, it's easier to build muscle when you're fat than when you're a twink. You probably won't loose weight, but you'll loose fat as it gets replaced by denser muscle.

Wtf

>all those disgusting lardasses with kar98ks

goddamn untermenschen give back our rifles.

Were you thinking all the chucklefucks who post jew memes were ripped chads or something?

Seeing the pictures of the past Jow Forums meetups is why I decided never to go.
I would have considered it if it was really close, but the closest ones are a state or 2 away

I want to go to one just to people watch

Because showing them what the really are breaks the operator illusion. Real Jow Forumsommandos ought to get fit for combat.

I legit hate fat people.

I'd do that if it was a 30-40 minute drive.
But a 2 hour drive is too much to just check it out

> these are the people giving you advice

It was taken while everyone mulled around in the field waiting for the slower ones to finish walking down to that clearing.
It's the pre-setup for the group photo.
All day long it was common for anyone not shooting to be in the camp community talkin...I mean...spouting memes at each other.

>this mad about being a subhuman kike
Lmao

Attached: 1537115480948.jpg (1024x579, 100K)

Chemicals in the hops, my man.
independent.co.uk/life-style/food-and-drink/ipa-man-boobs-beer-hops-weight-gain-hormones-phytoestrogens-moobs-brewers-droop-a7934306.html

Hitler would literally execute the neo nazis of today

Attached: c41.jpg (599x478, 50K)

Probably cause there are only 4 overweight people in the picture.

>implying I take the tactical advice of anyone here

>these beasts werent the slowest ones
>there are larger ones
jesus fucking christ

t.obese person

>Hitler would literally execute the neo nazis of today

If Hitler was half as genocidal as you Jews claim you wouldn't be online spouting dirty lies.

But alas your kike ancestors survived living in "death" camps for months which is ridiculous and insulting to common sense.

In a similar fashion Africans claim that Europeans were genocidal maniacs even though colonization increased their population.

It's a joke really. It shows that you are nothing but filthy parasytes who can't thrive without leeching off others. Jews and Negroes both kinky haired emotionless spineless lying cowards.

BOOM...

Swimming pools in death camps
YUP it was so they could swim the jews to death!

you fascist bootlicking fucks

Lol

>muh pol boogeyman
hi r*ddit

Attached: 5426543274257.png (571x618, 53K)

How fat are you?

>the right to bare arms
>bare arms
>bare

The constitution protects the right to cutoff shirts.

Attached: chad thundercock.jpg (400x400, 31K)

Attached: 1360214598363.jpg (1620x3780, 1.1M)

Exercise with your rifle user
As soon as you get up in the morning, do a quick 15 minute work out with your rifle

Holly fuck! On the right is that the original French protester?

Very autistic. The body is a weapon

You need to go back

These guys who go bloat lord to lift numbers but use steroids are hilarious to me. Wrecking your retarded body so much more than the natrual bloat Lord's and for what? I saw some doc on vice about these roid-strength focused lifters pretty sure that guy is in it.

>50 yards
More like 2 yards in reality and even then nogs miss a lot.

Same here. I saw the previous pictures. If you can't run a 5k you shouldn't be allowed to own a gun.

Interesting. Thanks for the tip.

This is why Jow Forums meets are degenerate.

The amount of fat and milsurp and mosins in this picture gives me cancer.

Ease up turbo.

What a good goy boy playing the controlled opposition part so well. How about you spend your time combing thru the 4 million + dead Jew archive created by Israel. If the names are fake you can prove it! Act now and then haze yourself for turning off fellow whites to the cause of loving our race again you stupid schizo kike poster. Worse than Muslims desu cuz you are probably white.

Attached: 1544416601128.jpg (917x960, 48K)

this is both hilarious and saddening

Smelly and hamboni are stereotypical Jow Forums fatties

What about the shirtless whit*oid in the back left, there?

what about him? it was hot and humid as fuck

What's that camo the closest guy is wearing?

Eating before bed has nothing to do with being fat.

His pecs are clearly visible

he's a fat bag of pus so when he says "eating before bed" that means "grazing all day long"

it was so goddamn hot and sewfag was there in that plague doctor getup