Emptied out a 1911 into an advancing pack of nogs

>emptied out a 1911 into an advancing pack of nogs
>7 of the 8 shots hit
>5 nogs are wounded
>not a single one died
You lied to me Jow Forums, is this really the power of .45?

unicornriot.ninja/2017/scarsella-trial-part-one-jury-selection-unicorn-riot-subpoenaed-opening-statements/

Attached: 08_1SCARSELLA120915_37775273.jpg (525x416, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unicornriot.ninja/2017/scarsella-trial-part-one-jury-selection-unicorn-riot-subpoenaed-opening-statements/
startribune.com/audio-scarsella-reads-statement-before-sentencing/420533873/
startribune.com/audio-judge-sentences-scarsella-to-15-years/420533353/
documentcloud.org/documents/3458518-Allen-Scarsella-Texts-and-Instant-Messages.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It stopped them didn't it? Some of them only needed one shot. 45 stoppin powah strong

You'd need twice as many 9x19 to equal the same damage

Shot placement

I kind of feel bad for him. Anyone know where his cell is at? I kind of feel like sending him greentexts from here to pass the time for him.

He posted incriminating evidence of himself online

Oh shit did he post that he shot them?

The net on what is (((incriminating))) has been cast so wide that almost anything can be considered incriminating

It was memes about step on snek wasn't it

He intimated that it was ok to stay white. A capital offense in a society ruled by kikes.

I shot his 1911 at the MN meet. Was a pretty slick shooter for a Springfield and I am terrible with handguns.
His only "crime" was not liking black people which nowadays is like being Hitler.
>witnesses said he was attacked
>shooting happened blocks away from where they were attacked
He clearly was defending himself after being chased by a mod.

Did you miss all the 10mm shilling?

Every autoloading handgun cartridge weaker than full power 10mm is so weak they might as well all be the same. All you're doing with the bigger bullet is spending more money and reducing magazine capacity. 45 subsonic is good for suppressed but that's it.

He randomly fired at black men not knowing if they were good christians who didn't miscegenate or not. That's attempted murder. It's been over a hundred years, you should understand black people by now. They're perfectly fine as long as they aren't subject to jewish brainwashing and leave the white women alone.

Attached: laughing girls.jpg (1300x919, 236K)

I knoe we're just me in and being gay here but if it was 9mm fmj it would've penetrated better and potentially hit a vital. Die slow fudd

I didn't ask what he did, I know what he did I just think it sucks that he's in jail for defending himself. But then again, he did do this to himself.

This fag and James Fields are proof that you should never let them take you alive, unless you want to become a political prisoner and the subject of a communist show trial. The current state of the Jewdicial system provides no justice for white men.

It's not a military conflict. He didn't have any way to gauge the intent of each and every person he hit. Most of them probably would have just pushed him out of the way or shouted at him. He had no reasonable basis to believe that firing into the crowd would save his life.

There is no self defense case there.

Two nogs confront you, say GIMME YO WALLET OR I GIMME MYSELF A SHOT AT YO LIVER. One pulls a gun. You can shoot nog one and shoot nog two if he goes for his belt, honestly believing he is also armed. That's self defense.

30 nogs are walking towards you saying "SHUT UP RACIS WHIBOY". If you fear for your life here in the first place you are a fucking coward. None of them are pointing guns at you. If you shoot you are cop tier.

>30 nogs are walking towards you saying "SHUT UP RACIS WHIBOY". If you fear for your life here in the first place you are a fucking coward.
t. never has witnessed mob violence

>if you fear for your life when being accosted by a mob you are a coward
Good bait.

Attached: 1516828764977.png (266x189, 6K)

This whole thread is crazy

Ah yes the not-so-rare white chicken. Incapable of anything but escalation and panic when in the presence of african men, it is as deadly to itself as it is to others.

Cluck cluck cluck cluck.

Attached: 12632444-white-chicken-hen-in-its-coop-keeping-a-close-eye-on-things.jpg (1300x925, 147K)

I don't care what the Jow Forumstards here think, this is practically an open and shut case and no amount of wishful thinking will makes this a justified self defense shooting

Attached: 1543547855849m.jpg (815x1024, 102K)

niggers descended into a mob mentality when ever there are three or more present. it has be scientifically proven that violence is easily instigated in people that or in a mob

Yeah, the 9mm only does 50 dps but the .45 has a multiplier. It's like rolling a 1d5 vs. a 2d6

Attached: 1536376289449.jpg (547x547, 58K)

>cluck cluck cluck cluck i can't deal with black people without shooting or getting shot

I never said it was a military conflict. He went in knowing he will be confronted because of the memes. He found himself confronted and feared black people more than he realized and shot at them trying to get away. I feel bad that he made poor life decisions but was genuinely just defending his little white ass. Why are you getting upset that I'm defending him? Are you black or something?

How would you advise dealing with a mob of black people who are insulting and moving towards you user?

Are you literally saying you should just let yourself be surrounded by a mob of 30 angry black men who consider you racist? ARE YOU A COMPLETE FUCKING RETARD?

This. If he hadn't openly shitposted about it and made videos beforehand he would have been fine. Instead he giftwrapped premeditation for the prosecutor like a retard.

Don't you get it yet user? He just gibsmedat your life. He think you owe it to black people to die when they want to kill you.

If he would have stayed home and ate his tendies he wouldn't have wound up in that situation. I'm all for dealing with trouble when it finds you, but don't go intentionally looking for it or you'll end up like this poor slob.

I agree, I just feel bad he's dumb enough to have this happen to him that's all. Sometimes people need someone to tell them when they are about to do something dumb. It would be different if he went out to rob people but he didn't. He thought his little fun experiment would be funny only to find out he's facing real life consequences. It's like a joke gone completely wrong.

Based nigger poster

True. Him and his crew of fellow dipshits went there to shitpost in real life. Look what happened. None of them considered the consequences.

Niggers love fried chicken, so you're pretty much saying white people have a legitimate reason to be afraid of them when you call us chickens.

You guys think he could have gotten away with it if he had given the mob a clear verbal warning that he was armed?

Not sure how bad of a swarm it was on him so I have no idea. I probably would have waited until one of them physically touched me.

Being an adult and having a lot more to lose? You walk away. Unless it's prison or school or something then you need to stick around so it doesn't happen again. But this case applies to the former

>another "HE WUZ GUD BOI HE DINDU NUFFIN" thread
Play stupid games win stupid prizes

Attached: 1458890749292.gif (240x180, 806K)

Don't shitpost about how you're gonna kill black people then shitpost IRL to a crowd of pissed off black people and you'll literally never be in the situation these retards put themselves in.

this

Shit, you could even shitpost, then shitpost IRL and still be better off if you just stayed near the car you came in, provided you don't go full Charlottesville on your way out.

He dun fucked up, and he going to jail. At this point, the best he can hope for is probably some credit with the ABs in there.

i know that sauce

They were texting and emailing prior about the guns they were bringing. Which could have been explained by a good Defense as just talk about what they had on them or an interest in firearms.
The thing that fucked them was after shooting and getting to safety, they tried to stay quiet and then one even called a friend who was a police officer going "Dude we just shot a bunch of people, wut do?" and that cop passed it on to the department in the area. Because he was just told about a shooting and if he didn't pass that one then he was facing charges of his own and loss of his job when that came out in court.

So while they were attacked first and were defending themselves. Their posts before going created the image for the Prosecution that they were going there to provoke a situation where they could shoot people. Their actions after with trying to just get away from the area show they were not interested in reporting their actions to the police. Justified, or not, they handled it the wrong way and that alone made it look very bad.

I think that was justified, just steps he took to get there was essentially showing up at a funeral to fuck around and then "fear for his life" when his relatives came to beat his ass

what did he mean by this

Attached: 1526780506118.png (1278x720, 765K)

Premeditation is not Justified, user.

>He dun fucked up, and he going to jail
He already did, this shit was over years ago

relevant pasta:

Scarsella, modern hero of the white man

For anyone who wants a comprehensive summary of this case:

This guy, Scarsella, was a tripfag on Jow Forums named BlackPowderRanger. He and some other tripfag named Saigamarine (who later turned witness for the prosecution in order to save his own skin...) videotaped themselves going to a BLM protest, where they spewed stupid memes and did their best to irl troll the people they talked to on camera. Obviously, the people they were trolling found out about this and were not too happy about it. As such, when Scarsella decided to visit the BLM protest again four days later in order to troll them again on videotape, his traitorous buttbuddy Saigamarine probably sensed there would be trouble and decided to stay home. He was right. They ended up in an altercation with a large group of protesters that ended in a situation where Scarsella shot into a crowd and claimed self-defense.

Unfortunately for him, his activities on the internet came back to bite him in the ass massively. Aside from the video he made with Saigamarine from the first trip, where they talked about how they were attending the protests in order to incite the protesters, he had literally years worth of texts and posts talking about how he thought black people were subhumans who should be exterminated and how he wanted to engineer a situation where he could shoot them and get away with it. That being said, this was hardly the only reason why he was convicted. Here's the complete trial transcript (it's in 10 parts): unicornriot.ninja/2017/scarsella-trial-part-one-jury-selection-unicorn-riot-subpoenaed-opening-statements/

He dun already did fucked up, and he was is going to be havend gone to jail.
There we are.

Some highlights from the trial transcript include
>Saigamarine had to explain to the court what terms like "dindu," "loli," "cultural enrichment," and "making the fire rise" mean.
>Scarsella somehow managed to get into West Point and then got himself kicked out of West Point, when modern West Point is so permissive that even fucking idiots like that communist bastard Rapone can graduate
>One of Scarsella's fellow defendants took the stand over the advice of his attorney. Said attorney actually made a statement about this that went onto the court record so he wouldn't be accused of incompetence regarding his client's sheer stupidity
>This fellow defendant decided the best way he could use his time on the stand was to brag about Scarsella's marksmanship with a handgun under stress
>Scarsella and co. were unable to articulate a reason why they ran AWAY from help when the protest was taking place literally right outside a police station with police officers surveilling the situation 24/7
>Every single witness for the defense was extremely weak. Nearly all of them admitted to being under the influence of alcohol or marijuana at the time the incident took place, and their stories should have easily become inconsistent under cross-examination by an attorney that isn't a public defender
>One of Scarsella's friends, who was a police officer, was fired when the 1488 shit he talked about all the time with Scarsella came to light

Allowing black "people" online was a mistake. Do not argue with the apeman as he is incapable of being remotely objective.

The best part of this whole incident, however, happened after Scarsella was convicted. During his sentencing hearing, he read a statement to the court where he claimed that his mistaken actions were caused by his white privilege, begged the judge for probation, and had to be reminded by his public defender to say "Thank you" to the court after finishing his spiel.

Links of the audio of this below; please struggle to contain your sides.

Audio of Scarsella requesting that the judge be lenient: startribune.com/audio-scarsella-reads-statement-before-sentencing/420533873/
Audio of Scarsella getting BTFO by the judge immediately afterwards: startribune.com/audio-judge-sentences-scarsella-to-15-years/420533353/

>t. 80 IQ black person

Attached: 1543991835628.jpg (500x500, 55K)

>ran AWAY from help when the protest was taking place literally right outside a police station with police officers surveilling the situation 24/7

To run inside the police station or to get closer to it would require to run past a violent mob of chimpanzees who were out to hurt random white people.

Both society and this site are better off with idiots like that locked up. Not only putting yourself into a stupid situation but then shooting yourself in the foot during your own trial.

He sounds more like a Jew to be honest. They are great at larping as other races.

>Funeral for your kid brother
>Latrice wearing orange camo and clown shoes bursts open the church doors during speeches
>"Ayy BOOONK GaANG!"
>Fortnite dance.jpg
>WOOp WOOP WOoP
> Your drunk uncle who is very sad rushes over, to either drunk rant to him or beat him up or a combination
>Latrese problem solves your uncle on the curb out front
>He gets 10 years, probably do 7
What a miscarriage of justice

>turning yourself in
Coulda left the state for that long camping trip in the Southwest you have been planningiirc their faces were covered, nobody died, and it was in the middle of a chimpout: it would have had a good chance of blowing over

Attached: 1544404303825.jpg (962x668, 170K)

So can someone explain how they knew all of his beliefs on Jow Forums? Was it because he was tripfagging and connected it with his IRL identity?

Attached: 1544085569559.jpg (636x700, 83K)

So if you have a crowd of 30 advancing on you, but only 6 of them are shouting threats, you can only engage the ones verbally threatening you? While ignoring the crowd continuing to advance showing they stand with and intend to follow the people verbally threatening you?

>not liking black people forfeits your right to self defense
>>>/reddit/

This is also worth a read. It's an archive of Scarsella's texts that ended up being used by the prosecution to demonstrate mens rea.

documentcloud.org/documents/3458518-Allen-Scarsella-Texts-and-Instant-Messages.html

There is nothing wrong with shooting violent savages who can't control themselves.

Because of them we live in a country where you are not allowed to say a word that offends them.

>>Funeral for your kid brother

Furnerals are not being held on the streets.

He repeatedly talked about how he wanted to shoot black people, then went and shot black people. A jury is going to think he put himself in danger on purpose

This. So he didnt like black people and this makes it okay for them to get violent with him? How come it doesnt work the other way around? Liberal cucks, that's why.

He repeatedly talked about how he wanted to shoot black people, then went and shot black people. A jury is going to think he put himself in danger on purpose

Attached: 1544116044971.gif (240x240, 62K)

>treating blacks as inanimate objects who cannot control whether they behave violently or not and placing agency only on the white person
Based

Attached: 1543975035017.gif (480x366, 1.09M)

Jow Forums logs IPs and had a policy of cooperating with law enforcement dummy.

Literally everything you've ever posted on this site can be subpoenaed. Not having a trip doesn't protect you from that.

Attached: let_s_go_to_school.png (1566x1080, 1.53M)

If a nigger calls me a cracker am i allowed to bash his head in?

Do i get to smash nigger owned businesses because a white man died?

This hypocrisy only applies to niggers who are treated like children.

/thread

The jury never cared. They had to convict him or Negroes would cause millions worth of damage to the city and injure dozens of people.

>Chased by a mod
The internet is serious business

Showing up to verbally fuck with people does not infer premeditated murder.

Plenty of white people have candlelight vigils and such on the streets

No, but showing up and videotaping themselves going to a BLM protest, for the express purpose of starting shit, is premeditated

>He clearly was defending himself after being chased by a mod.
>Blocks away
No way that tub of lard out-ran a pack of basketballs for several blocks.

>acting like he didn't literally say he wanted to create a situation where he could get away with murdering black people
come on now

Black funerals are something else man; it's a public disruption of the peace.
t. lived in a shithole where tyrones blasted eachother regularly

Trolling random people in public isn't illegal.

You can't verbally fuck with someone.
Go ahead and try to provoke your white doctor. See if he cares about your childish behaviour at all.

I was "mocked" by shitskins the whole time in highschool and even then i knew how pathetic they were.

I have only used violence against a person who struck me first and i whiped the floor with that shitskin.

15 YEARS

Attached: 15YEARS.png (924x141, 16K)

>Plenty of white people have candlelight vigils and such on the streets

Yeah and when they do the participants are not mostly young violent males in their 20's.

Don't be a bitch in the first place. Fighting words aren't a joke. Laws against assault won't save you from being hit, they'll just put the guy who hit you in jail for a couple of weeks. And he won't give a fuck. You don't get to say "nuh-uh its your fault for not being the bigger man hitting me is wrong" after you call a man a nigger twenty times and magic away the bruises and broken bones. If you don't get this you're basically a woman.
>consequences don't apply to me please follow the rules
A woman with a gun. What a fucking nightmare.
Part of having a dick is not being a dick if you can't handle the consequences.

Oh but I'm sure if a black man told a white guy he was a "dumb ass slave keepin cracka" and that his race needs to go extinct through his daughters taking ten feet of kentucky mamba each, he would be justified for punching. Shooting, even. I bet you Jamal had a gun in his jacket, he feared for his life. Shit!

And yes I am black

>There is nothing wrong with shooting violent savages who can't control themselves.
they literally started the entire altercation you massive faggot

>express purpose of starting shit

Ayo mayne deyz started dis shit ya eeer me? I aint responsible for muh actions. Talk shit get hit yaknow whaimsaying nigger?

see

How easy it is to justify your point when you claim if things don't go the way of someone else then there would be violence. Things were always stacked against them because a court would never issue a controversial verdict, right?
Remember all the rioting when Zimmerman was found not guilty? There were heated protests, but not citywide riots and destruction. That kind of unrest can happen as Ferguson and others show (though those were before trials) but it's not guaranteed.

>Fuck you, you piece of shit. I hope you and everyone like you drowns in acid. Sterilize all niglets. Enslave all niggers. Hitler should have nuked Africa. A nigger is 3/5s of a person. Your tiny nigger brains can't even comprehend the vocabulary i'm using he-
>NO DON'T HIT ME THAT'S ILLEGAL YOU VIOLENT SAVAGE HELP I'M IN DANGER
>WHY CAN'T THESE APES CONTROL THEMSELVES
>I MUST USE A FIREARM FOR SELF DEFENSE

Everyone can tell that you are a nigger by your immature understanding of adulthood and constant cursing.

>Remember all the rioting when Zimmerman was found not guilty? There were heated protests, but not citywide riots and destruction.

Zimmerman was not white and there still were riots.

>Why can't these apes be adults and walk away? If they were civilized they would file suit for harassment!

Shoulda shoulda shoulda. If only if only if only. Their fault for being niggers, not your fault for being a nigger. If you fuck with people who live on the edge of society, grow up on gangster rap, and have nothing to lose you know exactly what you are going to get, and if you don't you deserve to get killed.

oooOOOooo a special one.

To be entirely fair, American law functions under "sticks and stones" theory. You're not allowed to hit people just because they said mean things to you, nor are you protected by law if you hit someone because they said a mean thing to you.

You act like there are not far more Negroes calling for white genocide out there than there are whites.

I honestly can't tell if you're trolling. Someone insulting you does not give you the right to physically strike him. If you escalate a verbal confrontation to physical violence, you deserve to get shot.

Attached: 1536089132754.jpg (350x350, 68K)

Nice dubs. Noted, the point being that's the atmosphere of the event, and it's no accident it was the brothers of the dead kid trying to beat up powder doughnut and co.

>Its not a military conflict
No, it’s much worse. It’s certainly a type of “war”, but nobody really knows it’s being fought, and pretty one sidedly at that. To ever acknowledge its real is taboo. Next time you see a “white victims of black crime” thread on 8ch Jow Forums let all of those faces really sink in. Scary stuff.

>If you fuck with people who live on the edge of society, grow up on gangster rap, and have nothing to lose

Niggers only pretend that they have it bad to justify their shitty behaviour. You will hear the same excuses in Sweden even though the country wellcomes niggers with open arms and gives them every opportunity to improve their lives.

American nigger would die in 3 days if he had to live like a Russian homeless man.

That is blatantly hypocritical jewish cat.