>Sunday afternoon
>Uncle calls me up and wants to go shooting
>Bad weather and it's getting dark, but fuck it
>Say ok since I haven't shot with him since summer break
>Can't take my carry gun since I don't have time to buy range ammo
>Rifle is good enough for an hour or so before it gets dark
>I toss it in the trunk and drive out to meet him at the range
>Back into a spot and wait for him to show up
>Enjoying some music and shitposting in the car since I've got some time to kill...
>Tap tap tap on my window and I look up
>Outside the window less than 6 inches from my head, there's a massive dude pointing a gun in my face
>PUT YO FUCKING HANDS ON THE WHEEL. WE TAKING YOUR SHIT. YOU MOVE ONE WRONG WAY AND I'MA KILL YOU.
>Ears are pounding with the sound of my own heartbeat and my mouth goes dry as I see him and the other guys surrounding my car.
>Why the fuck did I let this happen?
>Do as he says.
>I'm told to unlock the trunk and I do.
>Even before they go around back to my trunk, I see my uncle's headlights turning in through my windshield.
>Pissing myself as I watch him put it in park on the other side of the lot, get out, and start shooting from behind his truck.
>It was so smooth and happened so fast that it didn't even look real (like watching a movie or a dream).
>Everyone around my car took off running before I even had time to register what the fuck just happened.

I don't even remember putting the car back in drive and following him out of the lot, but I guess that's what I did. We got dinner a couple miles down the road and I told him I wasn't carrying or paying attention. It all happened so fast. He said he shot high just to scare them off since he wanted to make sure I didn't get hit. He fucking saved my life. If nothing else, let this be a reminder to never let your guard down and always carry a gun. If you've got any thoughts on all this or another crazy Jow Forums-related story I'd love to read it. (Yes, this is reposted from last night).

Attached: 56d.gif (1189x1189, 2.11M)

Someone tried robbing you at a gun range? Surely there's footage of that happening or else larp

Gay and didn't happen.

>your fake internet story is a Live Action Role Play
Retard

Maybe you should stop reposting this stupid shit since you didn't get replies last time either

Who the fuck could just get dinner a couple miles down the road after that happened? The adrenaline dump would kill my appetite for some time afterwards.

News article or BS

>He fucking saved my life
he actually risked it. odds are they would of just taken your shit and left, but by shooting, even more shooting was likely to have happened

of course, this will be interpreted as some sort of anti-guns schlock, and not the fact that if the purpose of owning a gun is for your own safety, it might make sense to actually look up some numbers and realize whats actually safer

Attached: you.jpg (480x360, 14K)

It's a small members only outdoor range. The only cameras I'm aware of are on the firing line. The lot is empty aside from some streetlights.

Yep. You guys are right. Bad things can never happen to one of us elite operators.

Attached: 1542077589476.png (511x515, 29K)

I didn't say bad things cant happen I'm telling you that you and your family are retarded for 2 reasons
>shooting at night
>shooting at one another because niggers
Fucking retarded hillbilly thinks its neat his uncle shot a rifle at him

>trusting criminals steeling your stuff not to shoot you
Ok sure

>Hey Uncle user, want to go down to the police station and tell them you just mag dumped on some urban youths? No? You sure you don't want to tell the whole town on the local news channel either?

1) I still had about an hour of daylight to shoot when I got there.
2) It wasn't ideal, but he's a good shot and it worked. He took a calculated risk and it paid off. I owe him my life because he did.

Surely these friendly nogs with guns wont shoot me after stealing my shit

This exactly

statistically? yes.

very few ranges where I live have cameras

>small members only range
No gate or anyone around to make sure nonmembers don't come in?
Poor fiction, full of plot holes. 2/10.

I enjoyed the story.

Like I said, cameras on the firing line. You just sign in on the member's form before you shoot. If you don't sign in, they've got you on camera and there are plenty of signs to let you know it's club members only. I don't know if someone is watching the livestream, but they must review the footage. Cameras could be motion sensor too for the owner to check out who's shooting when they trip. Kinda doubt that since I've seen it get pretty busy though. The range itself is just a large open field surrounded by trees with a berm on the far end. Members bring their own targets and ammo, coming and going as they please. And that's that. If you don't like it, that's your problem.

imagine living somewhere so crime ridden you cant imagine this exists

>be me
>be gay
>post on redddit about it
>no one believes me
>go cry to my mom
>she tells me to go shooting with friends
>tell her my friends make fun of me cause I only have an airsoft gun not a real gun
what the fuck Jow Forums

OP is a faggot
OP is a faggot

OP is a faggot

OP is a faggot
OP is a faggot
fake and gay
fake and gay
fake and gay
fake and gay
fake and gay

Post pics of bulletholes in car or some type of evidence.

well you could get a real gun, that would solve a problem or two

>uncle said he shot high to scare them off
>hey post some bulletholes lmao

>(Yes, this is reposted from last night).
user, you've got to lrn2read

He shot high above me, but now I'm thinking there's a chance he could bave hit the roof of the range. Either way, I wouldn't post pics if he did. Too bad for you.

regardless of how real the story is I appreciate the message of preparedness you are reminding us :)

Sure thing. Maybe not everyone is as dumb as me, but I think a lot of people could have let themselves get into the same situation. Hindsight is 20/20 and it's easy to say you'd never drop your guard, but realistically you're not always prepared. The more you're aware of that, the more likely you'll be to see trouble coming.

What's stopping you?

If you subscribe to this logic, then CCW should be illegal, dipshit.
>it might make sense to actually look up some numbers and realize whats actually safer
Pic relate. You're retarded.

Attached: into self defense.png (1284x1774, 163K)

Should have put your car in reverse and then slotted some floppies

Anti-gun retards are wrong about the numbers, again. Anyone here actually surprised?

Attached: iWKad22.jpg (1440x1080, 90K)

Those graphs are fake as fuck.

>getting caught lackin' at the range
Jesus Christ, It's almost like you asked for it.

Attached: 2g.jpg (555x378, 132K)

>carry gun
>buy range ammo
Are you retarded?
You keep a stock of range ammo with the same ballistic characteristics as your carry ammo (bonus points if you reload and both are one in the same).

Attached: IMG_20181211_131700583_HDR.jpg (1418x798, 179K)

You got proofs there friend?

Liberal intuition :)

how many dicks have you sucked today?

Yeah, that's probably the smartest thing to do.

b8

"hurr I'm going to transport firearms but not bring my carry gun because reasons"
amazing it's like you want to be robbed

>Mfw you go back and read the first letter of every line

Attached: pepe dab.gif (498x359, 408K)

lel

yee yee

Attached: 1541690885014.jpg (518x433, 136K)