Rare sexy guns

Unconventional/rare guns that you're in love with the design of. I'll start.
>Mateba mtr-8
Pic related

Attached: MTR-8.jpg (650x361, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mateba-italy.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Everything Mateba makes is gorgeous as fuck. Ian did good bringing this one to my attention. Italian guns and engineering in general really values aesthetics.

Watched the forgotten firearms vid today and instantly fell in love.

The one thing I love more than Italian engineering is British engineering. It's a pity the bongs can't into gun culture.

Attached: 8754789169_d73eeb0a8a_b.jpg (1024x678, 567K)

>mag-7
Absolutely atrocious shotgun but fucking gorgeous in my opinion.

Attached: mag7.jpg (450x246, 20K)

British cars are as about tasteful as their wine

Terrible

take that back right now you motherfucker

Attached: caterham-seven-160-11a.jpg (1040x693, 54K)

theres one for sale at my local pawn shop for $500. im tempted to get it even if it would only be useful as a paperweight

that's a shotgun?
I'd be tempted as well

Pardon?

Attached: QDFF-1NeokFw.jpg (960x480, 113K)

Sauce? I need a link if they have a website.

>caterham
Patrician taste. Morgans are nice too.

Make your own ammo for it, just cut down a regular hull to proper size then handload that.

Yes, the Mag-7 is a 12-Gauge pump-action shotgun which feeds from a magazine inserted into the grip. It requires special, short-length shells, obviously.
You can kind of use Aguila Mini-Shells, but those are TOO short, so even if they'll shoot, you'll frequently have feeding problems.

The idea is to have a shotgun which is compact and somewhat concealable, and it is, but it's really not much better than any other short pump-action shotgun.

Attached: Mag 7 Shotgun.jpg (1280x853, 118K)

Protip: Centurion 2.2" shells work fine.

Attached: product_thumb.jpg (240x160, 27K)

It's probably worth pointing out that it's MUCH bigger than it looks in pictures. It looks like a pistol but it's really not a small gun. Ian did a video with one a while back and you can get a sense of how big they actually are.

That too. Though I think he was a bit unfair to it and didn't clearly attribute the feeding problems he had with it to the too short Aguila shells, he does otherwise convey the size and awkwardness of the thing.

The 5 round 12-Gauge box magazine that goes inside the grip, is just about the size of a 30 round 5.56mm magazine

I guess it's not really that rare and the civilian version is just a simple blow back pistol but I really love my VP70.

Attached: 1.jpg (3264x1836, 2.96M)

The Medusa is about as rare as what’s out there.

Attached: IMG_4476215.jpg (3758x1585, 958K)

Bruh gimme a name I want that shit

Attached: shhhhhbby.jpg (2500x1569, 712K)

Just an expensive HiPoint

You can always tell who saw Ian that week.

Patrician taste.

Attached: luger8x57.jpg (995x154, 48K)

>Everything Mateba makes is gorgeous as fuck.
Extremely cyberpunk as well. Not sure if thats intentional or not though.

Attached: mateba.jpg (700x960, 96K)

To all people interested Mateba has restarted its production (hurry up before it fails again)
mateba-italy.com/

Attached: lefaucheux.png (221x228, 72K)