Hey, Jow Forums. I'll get right to the point. I'm a pussy...

hey, Jow Forums. I'll get right to the point. I'm a pussy. I've never really used guns before [except when my friends dad forced me to but thats another story]. What gun should I use for self and home defense keeping in mind that I am, in fact, a pussy? pic unrelated.

Attached: 1216_cash-dollars_650x455.jpg (650x455, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

palmettostatearmory.com/psa-20-classic-a2-rifle.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

your asshole, you're probably be too much of a pussy to actually defend yourself anyway

english isnt your first language is it

it may not be, but let me rephrase that:
since you're most likely too much of a pussy to actually defend yourself, how about you just bend over and offer up your asshole?
there, can you understand it now?

because even though im a pussy i also like, yknow, not dying and being raped. shocker i know.

t. Didn't capitalize the first letter of the first word in a sentence or use punctuation.

my point was that i wasnt sure what he was saying, mong.

>implying
a gun won't make you any less of a pussy, if you really were concerned about your well-being you'd be working on that first
but if you really insist, you should probably get one you can hold comfortably and then practice a lot, no other way around it

i dont want to get a gun to make myself not a pussy. if i have to shoot someone i will. my point was that im not an active gun fan.

How much money do you want to put up? Are you a rich pussy that wants a rifle, shotgun and handgun or a poor pussy that wants a police trade in Glock?

Nothing wrong with that. This place isn't really going to answer your question. If you are an American, and live in a non-shitty state, go to your sheriff's office and sign up for an enhanced permit class. They'll teach you how to handle a pistol and you'll have a permit that fast-tracks your ffl form, as well as being able to carry in most states.

in college so ''muh safety'', but after college i figure one or two should be fine.

Hi-Point

Gay Arr Fifteen from PSA

palmettostatearmory.com/psa-20-classic-a2-rifle.html

No recoil, inexpensive, cheap ammo, cheap mags, not huge overpenetration through walls, and it kills fuckers dead.

thanks, i appreciate it.

go to gunbroker
search by lowest price
???
profit

a famas

So, if you want stricly HOME defense, you cant go wrong with a 20g shotgun. Usually pretty cheap, like 200 bucks at walmart

You may want to consider a nice little .22 though. Theyre super cheap, and pretty much only for kids. But theyre really fun and can help train you up to bigger and better things

If you want to concealed carry though, IU would suggest the Glock 43. Dont get anything .380, you minimum is 9mm

No, your point was to be a condescending little effeminate bitch-made faggot.

You seem like the type that would appreciate a CZ

Find a .380 or 9mm and good hollow point ammunition. Heavier gun is better so your bitch hands dont limp wrist it.