What is your defensive load of choice?

What is your defensive load of choice?

>Live in apartment
>concerned about overpenetration

I use 124 grain Hornady critical duty

Attached: 389E1C76-9262-4C10-ADC3-D4B79865957E.jpg (2164x2422, 864K)

Buffalo Bore or Corbon of the .45 +p variety.

#4 buckshot

fuck off nazi, faggots like you who own HK products should be hung

00 buck

124gr NATO spec FMJ. If I hit the neighbors or my children it's their fault for standing in line with attackers.

Apartment
M70AB2 because fuck my neighbors sans the guy across the way

Attached: A_Japanese_Farm.png (1089x1600, 1.28M)

>hung
Why thank you

Attached: 1456385305786.jpg (567x523, 38K)

I was just at walmart and got some new carry ammo. Oddly enough, walmart seems to be the only lgs that sells federal hst 9mm.
I havent gottenti the rnage with yet so not actually carey with it yet but its federal 150 grain hst. Its marketed towards “micro” guns.

Is that a coaster? Where to cop op

124gr HST +P in my pistol
147gr HST +P in my CZ Scorpion EVO. I have seen gel tests where 124gr goes too fast from the longer barrel of the Scorpion and causes the hollow point to over expand and over penetrate in the gel. 147gr slows the velocity down so the expansion is kept ideal.

This. Also bought hollowpoint slugs

Unless you live in a cuck state that does not allow mail delivery of ammo just buy online. Cheaper and greater selection online.

Ammoseek.com is a great search engine for ammo prices. It searches dozens of ammo selling websites and lets you find the best deal right now on whatever you are looking for.

Any of you guys use the 9mm sig v crown 124 gr JHP? I've seen it demod in Paul harrels videos and it did really good, and it seems to be pretty effective. But it seems like no one ever mentions it which i don't understand, considering that it's significantly cheaper than other common self defense loads like HST or gold dots. In Pauls video the sig EP did just as well if not better than the HST, while being higher velocity and half the price

Attached: e9mma2-20-box.jpg (576x469, 70K)

EP is solid. It's just new to the party. Sadly, at my LGS, I only see the FMJ yellow/gold box of Sig for the price that JHP grey/silver should be.

According to ammoseek I can find Sig 124gr V crown for 49.9c/round and HST 124gr +P for 42c/round. Both with similar shipping.

HST is slightly cheaper. Not sure where you are shopping.

Im not buying by the case so it makes more sense to buy local

You should buy in bulk. Cheaper in the long run. You will use it all eventually anyways. Don't be dumb.

Your bullets are loaded the wrong way chief.

You put the boolits in wrong

Ask how I know you’re noguns

Yup im noguns... You got me.

Attached: 20181212_215228.jpg (3264x1836, 1.49M)

You're retarded. He did, in fact, load the clipazine backwards.

Attached: No Compromise.jpg (4032x3024, 2.89M)

Bought at a yard sale, they’re totally sweet though

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 2.5M)

haha, load. nice. put a load on me mister.

Your rounds are loaded backwards, user.

There was a chart posted a while back showing 00 actually has the lowest muzzle energy of buckshot loadings.
I still use and trust it, but interesting thing to think about.

>live in brick house in the foothills of the Bighorns
>concerned about underpenetration
165gr Barnes TTSX handloads. Any home invader here has a significant chance of being a bear, and not the kind that wants you to call him daddy

Attached: G2s-Radically-Invasive-Projectile-670x447.jpg (670x447, 75K)

No u

>All these people that dont know

Please dial 555-come-on-now

71gr FMJ and 98gr SJHP

9mm Phillips screwdriver bollets
Live in a small-medium town with alot of rural around.
Give zero shits about overpenetration.
> it goes in a five shot revolver that actually uses "clips"

I live in a apt complex & use brass cased FMJs anyways because fuck all these degenerate things around me breathing my air if some idiot busted down my door I want to use the cheapest shit to take out the trash

Attached: image.jpg (866x640, 367K)