Why aren't any militias protesting the unconstitutional seizing of lands in south Texas?

Why aren't any militias protesting the unconstitutional seizing of lands in south Texas?

Attached: butterfly, tell me your wisdom.jpg (1728x1632, 509K)

Other urls found in this thread:

krgv.com/story/39581350/surveyors-seen-on-private-property-without-permission
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Link? If they're making public hunting land it's a much needed change. They should be buying land from residents and converting land that people couldn't pay taxes on.

krgv.com/story/39581350/surveyors-seen-on-private-property-without-permission

Is it wall related? Because honestly I kinda figured some Americans were gonna have to get their snek stepped on for the wall,

It is wall related, looks like 30% of the private land will be on the Mexico side of the wall.

I mean. Honestly. This is a tough thing, because I never advocate snek stepping, my land is mine. I want the government to touch nothing of mine, and not tell me how or what to do, however, I believe the ONLY job of the government is to defend the us borders so that all American citizens have their bill of rights protected. So it’s tough, unrealistically, Trump should annex the land from Mexico, build the entire fucking thing on their dirt. But realistically, If the government asked for my dirt to keep out spics, I’d give it to them.

Seeing as it was private property what they should have done is what they are doing now, but do so on the private property at the end of their land, nice sized square cutout. That way they don't lose out on 30% of the land and could still legally build the wall on it.

I mean, from a cost perspective it makes sense to cut right through, are they offering payouts though?

That I don't know. I personally have no clue how this whole setup works.

>Surveyors Seen on Private Property without Permission
They often don't need permission. This is called an easement.

I am in South Texas. Nobody is taking our land.

That's a moth.

Imminent domain is sort of in the fucking constitution

Legally they have to offer market value. Which is usually 20% below actual

Yeah honestly this seems “legally” up and up, and morally, well, honestly if you live in the border. You had to expect fuckery? It’s kinda your civic duty to help the government deter invasions.

There was nothing "illegal" or amoral about the government cutting off access to it's land to Clive Bundy either.

We’re not talking about government land. We’re talking about private land. BLM is everyone’s land.

I think what people should be watchful for is any attempts, at any place along the chain of command all the way to the guy making sandwiches for the workers building the wall, that there be no misuse of government authority.
If a bureaucrat has a spat with a land owner along the border, for instance.

Did you cum on that butterfly OP

> the feds taking away public land should be met with lethal force
> it's okay for them to take private property away though

Attached: 1542039436882.jpg (750x724, 60K)

I never said it was ok. I didn’t even finish my thought on the subject of morality in this situation. I do not think the government can TAKE land. I think it is however a citizens duty to help the government keep the citizens safe, in the same way that after the wall is up, its the land owners duty to kill anyone who climbs it if they don’t pick them off first.

Is the wall finally happening then?

Fed range tech here, the full lowdown on the bundy standoff (IIRC) is that they were behind in grazing fees to the tune of close to a million dollars when it was all said and done based off repeatedly telling them to stop with trespassing their stock on public lands after their grazing permit was pulled due to nonpayment of fees in the ... I think 90s?
Some range con at the regional level then got a bug up their ass and decided to round up and have the cattle destroyed instead of just dumping them off at Bundy's ranch, or offering them at auction if bundy refused to accept them back, and billing him for the roundup (which is SOP usually for trespass cattle after a while), and it was a string of increasing escalation until we had chucklefucks on both sides (Mcnigg not really being a chucklefuck but he went there in and dragged through the mud publicly for that) pointing guns at each other and it's a god damn miracle no one flinched.

With that out of the way, back on topic, Texas does not have right of entry laws for surveyors, and so those surveyors that have not secured permission to survey on the properties in texas are in fact trespassing.

I miss him :(

Legally they have to offer 50% of appraised tax value, which depending on whether the assessor has been given huge incentives to vary from market value may work out to significantly higher or lower than actual value.

And you have ~~1~~ chance to accept the offer. If you decline then they condemn and seize it without paying a cent.

We all miss the good tripfags.
Except for the newfags who don't know of them.

If Texas says it’s illegal then that’s where I stand on this. Good if America or not, were a nation of laws. You have two options then as far as I’m concerned, allow the surveyors and sell the property or become Mexico.

Eminent*

Texas doesn't care about legality; they care about money and re-electability. Austin'll make some noise in public while privately taking Federal payoffs to bully the landowners involved.

because you are all brainwashed sheep that think you have power with your AR15s but will bend over and take it up the ass because in reality you are just powerless plebs

As long as they pay you than it's fine

>federal government
>giving a shit if they follow the constitution

You're all bootlicking fags for supporting this.

Constitution says it's fine if they pay you

The wall will never happen. Even if it did have enough Republican support, it'd be bogged down in Eminent Domain legal hangups for decades, or at least well past the Trump presidency.

But he doesn't have enough Republican support for the wall in the Senate, and he'll never get it through a Democratic House. He's going to be too busy in February fighting off the first volleys in his impeachment proceedings to give an actual fuck about the wall. You could see how much it's not going to happen with the Pelosi/Schumer meeting.

And thank fuck for that, the wall's a retarded idea that nobody except the most cheeto-cucked brainlet thinks will solve anything.

After mexico pays for it

Because most “militias” are just larpers. Also the whole W A L L thing.
No it is fucking not.
t. Appalachia

A wall isn't going to solve anything

Illegal immigration will continue to persist as long as the US exists, and shares a land border with Latin America

Would killing the people that hire illegals help?

Nope, they'll still come

No it isn’t, it’s common law from Denmark that carried over to the USA

>Most militias are all Feds
ftfy

Gun nerds are all talk and will never actually raise their rifles in defense of liberty while a republican is treading on them.

This, they are cucks pretending not to be but everyone knows they are

Just build the wall on the land you can and wait for all those hold outs to come crying because their properties are now a funnel for illegals since theirs would be the path of least resistance

because no one cares what a bunch of beaners and faggot bird/butterfly watchers think, they can line the entire water line from the river with the wall and let flood waters wash away the filth that is weslaco and mercedes (and hopefully donna) and then fill the river with more alligators for all i care
t. mcallen fag

Attached: 1475812745164.png (990x1217, 1.34M)

Yes, if by the "Wall" you mean a bunch of cheap hotels owned by the trump family for a few moments before being bought from them by the russia mafia who'll likely use it to make in roads into the south american drug trade.

>because no one cares what a bunch of beaners and faggot bird/butterfly watchers think, they can line the entire water line from the river with the wall and let flood waters wash away the filth that is weslaco and mercedes (and hopefully donna) and then fill the river with more alligators for all i care

Attached: crecy the welsh.jpg (1600x826, 466K)

This. Gradually choke off every other route.