"hi guys, ian from forgotten cocks here"

>"and today I'm at the wonderful studios of BLACKED.com"
>"today we will be looking at a not so forgotten cock"
>"now this is Dequan's 10 incher, it's frankly a marvel of dong engineering"
>" now that we have looked at Dequan's "gun", let's take it to the range for a test fire"
>"let me just undo the clasp on my pants and apply some "gun" oil and here we go"
>"ARRRGH ARRRRGH...... oh mY.... PAPPP APPPAP PAAAPPP APPPPP.......... PPFFFFFFPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP...... BRAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP"
>heavy panting" well thats all for today, tune into my alternate channel inass.tv for a "mud test special" next week"

Attached: 1542542959571.png (1280x720, 680K)

I saw Ian McCollum at a gun store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen boxes of 8mm lebel in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the boxes and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each box and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

does ian ever come on Jow Forums ?

I imagine he might lurk from time to time, but he has said openly that he kinda dislikes Jow Forums simply because of all the Jow Forums that gets vomited on this board. And Jow Forums hates him because Ian has normal person opinions on Hitler and isn't racist.

Now get to the part of the fan fiction where you yanked his pony tail and shot cum into his tight ass while he was choking on the barrel of an RSC.

Yes, and he cries when he does. He's makes butthurt comments about 4channel on reddit from time to time.

yeah ian's a bretty cool dude, he tolerated my gay,college style antigun cousin bugging him at his last 2 gun match and even offered to let my cousin learn about how guns work in his trailer after the match, now my twink cousin is pro gun

I thought that was Karl. Ian's less sensitive about these things.

Who was the original pasta about?

neither of them like Jow Forums, so really, they do truly belong on Jow Forums

why else would he have a ponytail, if not to be yanked during buttplay?

How much of a faggot do you have to be to concoct a story about a negro sodomizing another man?

that was very nice of ian to take your twink cousin into his trailer with just the two of them and teach him about guns

I don't even know. I think Ryan Gosling

>tfw Ian will never 'teach you about guns' in his trailer, all alone.

Attached: birb.jpg (720x720, 28K)

You sure have black dick on your mind pol cuck. The BBC lives in your peabrain rent free, must hurt to see all the chads and tyrones getting laid while your ugly ass has to jack off to pictures everyday. Take your divide and conquer bullshit somewhere else little boy.

>Jow Forums and Jow Forums are sister boards

even commie chinks know this

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." mao zedong

Thought Jow Forums hated him because he said there was no massacre in SA

Go away bloomberg.

>low i.q "muh dik" minority the post

he made the observation that it's not white farmers that are being targeted, but farmers in general, and Jow Forums chimped out

Imagine finding shit like this funny

yes, but Jow Forums's *ahem* board culture isn't exactly Maoist

the political tendencies of those who congregate on Jow Forums tend to be more of the racist variety

>Imagine unironically enjoying ian's content

>Racist be bad
Ian does indeed browse Jow Forums

Why are right-wingers so obsessed with black dick? I don't get it.

trying to find out what liberals see in it i guess, beings how they defend it so much

Imagine spending time on a board about guns and not liking guns