Would it be legal to shoot her in self defence here?

Would it be legal to shoot her in self defence here?

Attached: 1544745444063.webm (1280x720, 953K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/Lomak1581
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jury would send you to rapeville because shes a weak woman

Only if you can convince the court that you legitimately feared for your life.

Could you punch her instead? That seems more reasonable, and satisfying.

Only if you're a massive pussy. Any man who can get beat to death by a woman like that deserves to die.

i'd fuckin smoke that bitch.

I'm not a lawyer but I'm 100% certain you'd get in less trouble for shooting her than just decking her and laying her out. She's going to start wearing black and red instead of white and her rich daddy is going to hire all the lawyers in the world, basically the prosecutor and legislators. You'd get a lighter sentence for murder and probably a less restrictive parole even in a half way house just from shooting her rather than slapping her around like she's trying to do.

for most states in America this would be the exact case

w-what do you mean by smoke?

/Thread

How so? I'm always intrigued by these statements of how murder means less legal hassle than just punching a dyke to get her to fuck off

Can't sway the judge with bitch tears if you're dead

take her to dinner, have dessert, roll up a cigarette, then shoot her

They're fucking retarded, dont listen to that shit. Totality of circumstances: was she bigger than you? Was she armed? Did she use some kind of magic karate? Could she realistically kill you in that moment? Of course you've answered no to everything, so shooting her dead is manslaughter.

But what if I said that I didn't know if she was armed and didn't want to risk it

/Thread

Probably not because your life isn't in danger unless she had made threats and/or brandished a weapon prior to video recording

"your honor, I didnt want to risk it so i perforated her"
how fucking stupid are you? you are going to have to demonstrate in open court that you literally feared for your life and your last resort, not your first option, your last fucking option before death was to ventilate the person
god i hate you cowadoody kids

Can't sue if they're dead.

>Would it be legal to shoot her in self defence here?
One punch to the gut or face will do the job

I'm not going to shoot a broad that I can easily beat in a fist fight. Hell...in this case I'd turn the other cheek and let her go to prison for assault because I'd damn well be pressing charges. No reason to take a life over a broad with rage issues.

waste of ammo. just do this

Attached: slam.gif (238x179, 760K)

I'm pretty sure you could clinch and manhandled a woman that size to the ground if you really needed too even if you don't know how to fight.

Following up on this i remember a story when I took my required class for my CCW where a man got off on shooting a girl, however the situation was he was pushed down a flight of stairs and then being kicked in the head by two women when he shot. In that situation I can see why he shot. When a woman is throwing girly hammer fists at you I'm not sure you'd get off on using a firearm.

looks like europe where self defense is illegal

>person is wildly flailing their arms at you
>you are carrying a concealed weapon
>you have no idea what will happen if they get a hold of your weapon, but they are acting violently towards you

Always draw if somebody is trying to fight you while carrying. Do everything you can to remove yourself from the situation first, but if they still approach you, draw, then fire if they still proceed. Approaching when they know there's a gun in the fight means they are the aggressor in an armed altercation and you're legally cleared to shoot.

All these posters who have never taken a few slaps and bitch hits from an angry woman.

It's literally just obnoxious, not life threatening or even really painful. Sometimes you just have to put up with bitches being bitches, that's just one of the burdens that come with being a man. Those of you saying to punch her or shoot her over a series of slaps should of had fathers teach you how to be men.

You sound like a feminist pussy thinking a woman hitting you isn't asking to be hit back. Would you let a smaller man slap you around? If you stop giving some women a pussy pass, they might actually turn out to be decent humans.

What is even the context here

>ywn get to restrain her and share a moment of intimacy

Attached: 1522204591536.jpg (220x220, 13K)

so in mutt land you can only fire your weapon if you fear for your life? So they have legal protection against ccw to feloniously assault you as long as your arent fearing death? And they are free to actively try and murder you and have protection from ccw legally so long as you werent honestly afraid they were going to kill you? Seems to me a simple Google search says "fear for their physical safety" but I dont know what im talking about.

So your best course of action legally if you are being recored during a situation that you have to use your weapon is to overeact and act fearful rather than appearing calm?

>would you let a smaller man hit you?
That's a man. There are different standards. But you know that.

This.

You could, but then you're in a scuffle and could EASILY have your weapon taken. If you are carrying, there is a lethal weapon involved. The way the bitch rounded the corner with her hand behind her back... she could have hidden a knife and I would not have known until it was 3" inside my shoulder and chest.

It would be legal to shoot her if you feared for your life. But you would have to prove that was the case in court. And if you're deflecting womanly blows and not bleeding by the time you draw and fire, it casts a lot of doubt on your fear. Because by that point you would have recognized she was using non-lethal. Proportionality of your response plays a part in any decision, whether jury or judge.

You just simply extend your arm and push them back with just enough force so you can disengage and they don't fall over.
Phone the police and let them know someone is trying to assault you and smile when she gets pulled aside for questioning because you did nothing wrong.

>some twig woman hammering ineffectively with her fists.
>capable of a minimum substantial bodily harm.
Nah this would be a bad shoot.

ITT: dumb fuck arm chair lawyers

I don't know what chickenshit state you live in but in mine we have this little thing called STAND YOUR GROUND.

You don't have to prove that you feared for your life. You have to prove that a reasonable person would have feared for their life.

If you feared for your life but a reasonable person wouldn't then you go to jail.

If you didn't fear for your life and a reasonable person wouldn't have either then you go to jail.

If you didn't fear for your life but a reasonable person would have then you don't go to jail.

If you feared for your life and a reasonable person would have then you don't go to jail.

You must be a manlet if you can't defend yourself against that midget without using a weapon. And they call feminists pussies...

>Always draw if somebody is trying to fight you while carrying. Do everything you can to remove yourself from the situation first, but if they still approach you, draw, then fire if they still proceed. Approaching when they know there's a gun in the fight means they are the aggressor in an armed altercation and you're legally cleared to shoot.
ROFL seriously though, some people might take you seriously so stfu

Depend upon the state. In a reasonable state, you may use deadly force if you are afraid that you or someone else, is at risk of severe bodily injury, or death.

In a shitty state you have to run for it if at all possible, and if you are trapped, you still have to be afraid of dying first.

and they say chivalry is dead

reasonable response would be to boot this cunt in the face, especially because its on video that shes pulling this shit

Nope. Should've just decked her anyway. Turning away like that gave her free hits and opened himself up IF she did have a knife or other weapon. Someone throws hands at you, react to stop the threat, stop the threat, then call the cops.

if you feared for your karma because reddit

This is why I carry OC in addition to my Glock 19. Much easier to justify than shooting someone. And if they continue their attack, then I draw.

No because of the balance of force. A man out forces than a small woman.

You seem like the kind of idiot who'd put himself in a dangerous situation so he'd have an excuse to kill someone

i'd shoot a couple of loads into her alright

Take a firm hold on her, turn her over your knee, and deliver several blows from the flat of your palm onto her buttocks until she ceases her BS.

Then afterwards she'll probably expect you to sleep with her or something; this would assist in further remedying her attitude problems but may bring with it unwanted clingyness.

She committed assault and battery, no shit, but good luck convincing anyone that you feared for your life. I've been in a situation like this, and the best thing to do, as I did, is to grab the wrists of the bitch and squeeze. Woman are weaker than us, it is that simple. It will hurt her, or at the very least, remind her that you could do some nasty things to her if she takes it to that level.

This woman in particular looks especially thin and frail. I swear men today have no balls, look at that sorry excuse for a man cower from her pathetic windmill whacks. He is a head taller than her and twice her weight.

You cant deck, tackle, or choke a bitch. Not only is that over the top, but nobody will support you. Treat them like a child, I've found a good quick shout silences most women (Enough. Shut it. Watch yourself. Silence you whore. Etc. Have worked for me in the past) If verbal commands prove fruitless, then grab their wrists, spank them hard on the ass, grip them by their nose or ear. Theyll feel complete shame, and pain, theyll submit. If that fails, and she starts kicking you (a rabid womans kick is a formidable foe when her aim is right), then a firm but fair open palm slap will surely finish the job. If even that fails, then the final stage is solid backhand. Proceed to strike with your backhand incrementally harder until submission. Anything you would use on another man should never be used on a woman. No legs, period. No fists. No blows to anything but her face. You wouldnt blacken the eye of a child, your woman is no different. They are creatures that need to be controlled, a good woman will test your boundaries, some more often than others, and as long as you respond with the necessary force she will respect you. Many in our society claim that the patriarchy is dying, but it wont, the natural order of things can only be resisted for so long. Governments and societies come and go, but nature is forever.

Your actual response is not as important as the presented threat.

A reasonable person would not fear for their life if they are getting flailed at by a woman smaller than them, ergo shooting her would not hold up in court.

Lethal? No, not justified. However a swift punch to the cunt's face would be very justified. However, I doubt the courts would see it that way, and that fact alone makes me wish I were born on another planet.

Attached: 1435364536276.jpg (954x814, 87K)

>Silence you whore
Absolutely Victorian

Has nobody here seen these guys videos?

They put stickers on people cars in Russia who park or do stupid illegal shit in their cars, then the drivers almost always freak out. So if you're to emulate this exact situation then no, because you fucked with someones property and then instigated a confrontation.

Attached: pixelglock.png (1920x1080, 60K)

It would be excessive and strongly depend on the state, but if she wouldn't hold off, it would be a possibility. Doesn't matter who's wailing down the beating, concussions aren't a joke in any sense.
>quoting the entire greentext
>talking like someone that hasn't logged onto the internet since 2011
I bet you pay for spankbang premium, faggot.

This. So much fucking this
>”you can faceshoot her and dump a mag in her pussy because YOU “”””””FEARED”””””””” FOR YOU’RE LYFE!!!!11

Shhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut the fuck up Jesus Christ. Go read up on the AOJ triad and what it means, some books by Massad Ayoob and Andrew Branca before you spout anything related to self defense law. Better yet, don’t fucking post anything because literally every post ITT is some ignorant, misinformed internet gun lawyer cancer.

Attached: 681187C0-AA2E-47DC-9CE5-412F7724D127.jpg (225x225, 17K)

that's only if you kill ALL of them.

"Grief suits" for relatives of "victim" of self defense shootings are real things. not all states have immunity statues on self-defense shootings.

Shooting in the OP situation would be maximum overdumb, unless she's brandishing a weapon.

if she tries to slap you, just take it,and then kike-up to file assault charges and a civil suit against her. Our legal system is 100x nastier and more painful than any firearm we've yet created.

You sound like a female
either way kys

Short haired blondes really are the Chiwawas of people

This. Sue for assault.

>Do everything you can to remove yourself from the situation first
You fucking idiot
Once you're in a bad situation you can't leave, then follow that anons advice. If you can get out of it, then fucking do everything in your power to do so, without risking putting yourself in an even more vulnerable position

>Gets hit on head
>Faints
>Falls to ground
>Smashes head on concrete
Is why anyone trying to punch you is ALWAYS attempted murder, and you should ALWAYS fear for your life
>Punch girl
>She faints
>Hits head on concrete
>Dies
Then you're mega fucked because you either hit with intent to kill or didn't intend to kill so you're now done for manslaughter.

Always be fearful, always shoot

>your woman is no different.
In this case it isn't my women, it's a rabid random cunt. Why hold back?

Link them, this adds another layer to the story
>Stirs up shit
>Gets attacked
If that's the context, then no way in fuck is it justified, totally goes against , I wonder if OP knew the context or just saw the webm and was curious?

>hello, yes, this is fbi

>faints when a small women hits you
maybe this board is kinda weak

You think?

Nope but if that was me I'd give her a full open hand slap right to the cheek bone. Then id grab her ass and tits and call the police and have her arrested. Any alternative response is made by a soiboi beta faggot.

It's super weak. Check out the body type thread, there's like 3 posters who even claim to be fit. That trashy little women is tougher than 90% of this board.

Attached: b0vMHTE.png (600x558, 379K)

This is Russia, so the answer is no.
It's illegal to do anything in self-defence here, except running.

youtube.com/user/Lomak1581

Yeah but you forget "a reasonable person who knew WHAT YOU KNEW AT THE TIME".

SO if you google up and read a bunch of news stories about people being killed by a single punch you can argue in court that any reasonable person who had read those accounts would consider unarmed violence a threat of death or grievous bodily injury.

Attached: 1534557412801.jpg (2772x1837, 797K)