What's the most secret military base?

What's the most secret military base?

(Thats not Area 51)

Attached: ShuttleDebri.jpg (1920x1080, 228K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G7539BL4f4E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

diego garcia

tonopah test range

one that none of us have ever heard of

The OTHER space station. The one behind the moon.

sage

S4

That one naval station on an island in the Indian Ocean. When that Malaysia plane went down they were not allowed to search around it

Vastrap
>built by apartheid government to test nukes
>closed when no tests done
>still listed as a national “key point” in 2016

It’s just an airstrip in the middle of the kalahari desert with a tunnel complex. It’s spoopy because it’s supposed to be closed, but is still listed as being a high security area.

Area 52

You bastard, you stole my shitty joke.

>he doesnt know

Attached: daniel-rodriguez.jpg (213x300, 17K)

Probably those secret Navy spaceships

Whats S4?

That sounds cool.

i know that a lot of weird shit happens at wright patterson afb (from experience)

The coast guard facility in Nebraska

Interesting. Where is the tunnel entrance though?

Da fuq?

It's where Bob Lazar claimed to work.
Located supposedly a the Papoose Mountains South of Area 51

Isn't Bob a proven fraud?

lol but there's no coastline around neb--oh my god I get it now

Not really. A lot of the things he claimed back in the day were found out later to be true.

Attached: RZJP69.png (1305x607, 173K)

Wherever the "non-terrestrial officers" are stationed.

You know the earth has TWO moons right? Look up Cruithne

>The site was first detected by the Soviet spy satellite, Cosmos 922 when it photographed the area from 21–25 July 1977, and reported to the Americans on 6 August, who in turn confirmed its existence with an overflight of the Lockheed SR-71 spy plane.[5]

A base so secret that even the soviets tattled to the US during the cold war. LMAO

Why can't other countries have kino bases without the US and Russia bitching about it?

It’s not spoopy for existing. It’s spoopy for still being in use
>27 years after our nuclear program ended

We have other ones that only came to light after apartheid ended - Silvermine and Vlakplas come to mind

I applaud to your guy's secret bases. We need more countries that do this.

Cruithne, while co-orbital with earth, still orbits the sun so by those pesky definitions it can't be our moon.

Antarctica
Zug island D.U.M.B
Snolab
Under lake Simcoe
Area 51
Russian closed cities

Anything secret still happening at Raven Rock Mountain Complex, also called Site R?

I'm surprised there aren't more secret bases in Alaska.

Hamilton.

Hillary's Anus.

There probably are, but you wouldn't know because they're secret.

Shhhhhhh

Nome is pretty spooky.

The ones you dont know exist, the ones that are part of the massive underground cities network, the ones that are located in the middle of Antarctica and the Arctic

yucca mountain. the liberal fag storm over safely disposing spent nuclear fuel is a cover to develop the space force.

Or one in the most obvious place possible

Actually a thing. The most "secret" of secret bases are actually the shell corporations and relatively mundane things in plain sight that the American public don't realize are 100% feds, or 100% not the agency they claim to be.

Allegedly there's a massive NCMC-like military complex buried underneath Mount Yamantau in Russia, complete with massive "continuity-of-government" bunkers.

Also there's a rather substantial refueling station for the Solar Warden fleet in Europa.

>what are rivers

Swan Island

pretty much the entire town are feds, its well documented. They have the most FBI visits per capita by far. There are persistent and credible rumors about a black site prison north of Nome. A Guantanamo Bay in the snow.

whoa, that is spooky.

Last I checked it was still officially the backup C2 location for the combined nuclear arsenal. Who tf knows if any of that is true though.

That's easy, it's [redacted]. Close second would be [redacted]. [redacted] is also pretty spooky and compartmentalized, even though it's way out of the way in [redacted].

Dulce was 10-20 years ago. Not sure about now.

>diego garcia

Pictures everywhere on the internet with girls in bikinis and chads swimming all around the island.

Yeah, I'm going to say it's not that secretive.

Dulce Base

Trips though, that's credible enough for me.
How about that one in [redacted]? Where they did the Human [redacted] project?

Nelis AFB 2nd base S4 underground complex
Nelis AFB / Tonopah Test Range
St4-A Maricopa Califoornia
Yucca Mountain
Kanaloa base in Hawaii (aka Redhill)
KRSOC/USARPAC Alternate Command Facility
NCTAMS PAC Wahiawa

Attached: me.jpg (275x183, 7K)

Checked

Attached: image.jpg (720x960, 143K)

I'm calling bullshit on dulce

Idk about "secret base", but theres something thoroughly fucked about Denver airport.

>Yucca Mountain

That's an interesting one. All the facilities around it seem dilapidated, and its by this newish looking runway thats up north where the Sedan crater is located.

Very cool.

>Swan Island
PDX?

Pine Gap, not even the PM has been allowed inside

youtube.com/watch?v=G7539BL4f4E

I can't believe nuclear excavation was even proposed lol

>NCTAMS PAC Wahiawa

Pretty big NSA building on hawaii. Lucky fucks.

Two people actually managed to break in that base and got off scott free.

Not a secret if everyone has access to it. :^)

One of the backup C2s

I know backup to the backup to the backup is in AZ

>stationed in hawaii
>spend 12+ hours on shift in the poorly lit basement of a windowless building
I don't think you understand how it be like it do being assigned to an NSA unit

Australia.

unironically worked at Tonopah
not super secret
but tons of cool weapons

What is this?

Why is the perimeter protected by two fences, two gates, and I'm guessing those are tower lights around it but I don't see a building there. You can see subtle circles side by side in the lighter portion inside the perimeter. What the fuck?

Coordinates:

36.898183,-116.048125

Attached: whatisthis.jpg (1131x955, 180K)

How does one land a position at Tonopah?

not to give to much away
But my Dad was career USAF
and knew people, its a crazy world

>36.898183,-116.048125
its a special Fuel and liquid materials storage area

What about the underground bases?
Would have been in the 60’s and 70’s according to the stories I heard.
WA
PNW
I never nailed down any specifics or any specific locations.

How the fuck do you power an underground facility unless it’s connected to the grid. Nuclear?

>One of
Yeah m8 there really is no telling how many there are.
I read a white paper from the Postgraduate School that was written in the late 80s that detailed the necessary design parameters for a VLF transceiver built into a satellite, which would essentially be a filament antenna that could unspool to hundreds of miles in length. The idea of course was that C2 could be space based. Of course we'd never know if such a thing were built.
I thought it was pretty neat reading at the time.

Interesting

Grew up in WA

exploring old abandoned coastal arty bunkers was rad

Look-up Pine Gap

ZING!

Prostitution is legal, and expensive

Tenochtitlan

Attached: Tenochtitlan.jpg (272x185, 14K)

Because the US and Russia control 90% + of global nuclear proliferation. Even Indians, Pakis, and Norks got their nukes with technological help from the US, Canada (yes the Leafs), China and Russia sometimes unknowingly. The Iran nuclear program was uncovered and sabotaged by the US. Even the Russian nuclear program itself was started from a successful espionage program against the US just after WW2, after that they made advancements of their own.

The U.S. and Russia also control the most spy satellites in the world and routinely accidentally discover random secret military installations from each other in other countries and on each other's soil. A recent example was Russian cartography satellite accidentally uncovering several secret previously unknown US military installations.

my battalion has a detachment there

Attached: 20181213_225651.jpg (4032x2268, 2.84M)

"The Lock"
Guys who run their mouth about it either go missing or die and their accounts get scrubbed pretty fast too. It's a bunch of very, very bad shit that the government will keep locked away (hence the name) until a literal doomsday. Everything that goes on in there basically serves the purpose to guarantee the US will never give an unconditional surrender in the event of a WW3 or similar event. If anything ever comes out of there you can kiss your ass goodbye because the entire planet is gonna be fucked. It's what you get when you throw all restrictions out the window and hit the kill switch... Hopefully it's nothing more than a darkweb myth, but it's eerie that you'll never find much about it on a normal browser even if it is a bunch of bullshit.

Attached: 51bEqyLQAaL.jpg (500x500, 64K)

>(((successful espionage program against the US just after WW2)))

>implying the moon itself isnt a space station
Everyone knows hollow moon is full of fourth reich quantam space nazis

Not the purview of the coast guard.

The very first nuke detonated by the Soviets was a copied American design obtained via espionage, as with most of the early advances in the Soviet nuclear program. It was later discovered that the USSR had an elaborate spy ring in both the US and the UK which also involved bribing certain scientists and people with documents and knowledge from the Manhattan project. Two of them were later executed by the US for espionage, the (((Rosenbergs))). The espionage conducted by the USSR to advance its own nuclear program is a known fact, and it worked.

>Vastrap
Some runways and concrete filled nuclear test shafts don't equate to a "tunnel complex".

Key point due to if any one used it the IAEA would shit a brick. Meme secret base if you asked me user.

>implying the earth isn't a moon to the moon
Open your eyes

>unironically
Please stop mis-using this word.

on a sort of related note, i'll be going on an excursion into what used to be the NATO Joint Operations Center from 1954 to 1993, i'll take some pictures and make a thread about it afterwards i think. should be some cool cold war stories too, considering the tour guides are veterans who had been stationed there when it was active

idk its secret

>jewish spies steal nuclear secrets for USSR
>jewish spies steal nuclear material for Israel

I know our entire gubment exists only to serve the chosen people.
but goddamn like at some point has anyone ever said "jews cant be trusted to act in our interests as their loyalty is always first to other jews and Israel and not the USA/UK/etc. etc."

blows my mind

Attached: (((ally))).jpg (4937x4966, 3.02M)

Probably camp x-ray. Not the one in Cuba, the one in Canada.

Its location is known now, but I suspect they have a satellite campus in Churchill Canada.

There's also a submarine naval base in Nevada

One guy ones said that. Then the whole world ganged up on him.

Like a store hydrazine kinda thing?

There's silos under the front lawn of Wyman Gordon in Massachusetts. They do aerospace parts manufacturing.

>unironically
no