Why is this board so anti-cop?

Why is this board so anti-cop?
Police officers have feelings too

Attached: IMG_7560.jpg (306x165, 14K)

cops are in the business of taking your rights away

Any place with teens is anti-cop.

Tbh I think most people here, having the mental capacity to grasp the notion that people can be both good and bad, are ambivalent towards cops

Why would I like tax-liaisons? Cops aren't there to protect me.

We protect and fulfill your rights everyday on the streets. You'd better be grateful, civilian maggot

I know this is shitty bait. But in case youre not. Its because cops are just cogs in the greater government machine. They blindly follow their orders, and are infinitely too trigger happy. basically always get away with murdering citizens. You can even stop an active shooter and chances are that when the police arrive, they will gun you down also. Police are the ones who enforce unconstitutional laws in cucked states. There is no such thing as a based cop. When the habbening habbensx cops are shoot on sight

>Police officers have feelings too
No they don't

Politicians take your rights away
Police do their best to uphold the rights you have

It's this, most of Jow Forums is like 22 years old and just got their first handgun and AR in the same week so they naturally act like the petulant children they are

Maybe in the USA
But this stuff doesn't fly in my country

Attached: 1529948912906.png (1440x864, 120K)

Oh yeah, I clearly remember all those times politicians raided houses and confiscated property without charging anyone with a crime, or arrested people on the sole charge of resisting arrest, or magdumped on completely the wrong kind of car when they were looking for somebody who wasn't anywhere close to the description of the guy they were looking for, or pointed a gun at me for walking home at night, or handcuffed me because the DMV fucked up my license plate. It sure was a good thing that the cops showed up and put an end to that. Those damn politicians; without the cops around, they'd be running the place!

They were guilty of BAN
Being A Nigger

People miss the point. Cops are humans. One should hate cops because they act like selfish humans. Most of them graduate their police academy with a newfound ego. They larp around as oper8rs with an inflated sense of importance. By interrupting peoples day to day lives and reminding them of their presence, it rewards their subconcious desire to be noticed. Most arent well trained enough to engage with citizens outside their comfort zones, so they get trigger happy. The whole department and justice system is filled with long-timers. Just as a restaraunt crew bonds and can grow to hate certain types of customers together. the officers only really care about their departments staff. Thus when a notice comes in from higher ups to perform a no-knock raid on some guys house. They all are ready to do so unquestioningly. There is no personal altruism over the social department level
The justice system is built to defend cops. To say otherwise is just ignoring logic. If you work customer service, your manager might throw you under the bus if a customer complains, but you'll never lose your job. they might even give you a high five for dealing with such an asshole. Judges do the same even when the cop is certainly guilty

it's psychological conditioning. i think what most Jow Forumsommandos and Jow Forumsocks haven't fully embraced is that the fact that when the kali yuga hits and shtf they're going to be killing cops and soldiers, at least the ones that don't revolt as well. so it's largely to make sure that people here have a counterweight to balance out their hard on for law and order. when people think about revolution or fighting against tyranny they don't exactly picture themselves ambushing a squad car

Oh yeah because incarcerating me for drinking heavily is really protecting my rights
Fuck off, if i want to drown my sorrows and get hit by a car then i will do it.

That's a good point. a dictator can enforce the law, it's the guy who "is only following orders" that commits the atrocities.

Attached: Is This Nigga Serious.jpg (640x720, 180K)

> civilian

Cops are also civilians you 80 iq retard. The average cop's physical fitness, shooting ability, and hand to hand skills are abysmal to say the least. You guys desperately want to pretend you're military, you have an inferiority complex cause you know that the military is way more physically fit, more proficient with weaponry and hand to hand, and generally more respected than police. You have have never and will never be on the level of the military or get the respect they do, stop trying to pretend you are. You're just dudes that ride around giving people tickets and citations, not a warrior whatsoever.

can't*

never see this behaviour in my country

>Police do their best to uphold the rights you have
Are you fucking joking?
Police are experts at walking all over your rights, half of their job is manipulating people into giving up their rights and incriminating themselves. To a pig your rights are just an obstacle to them getting what they want.

Attached: Police respecting the 2nd ammendment.jpg (620x400, 100K)

This place isn't anti-cop, it's just shitpost central. Cops are low hanging fruit. And occasionally they shoot people in the back, rob, rape, violate rights, and sell drugs because they're obligate croney morons. Nobody will get more shit than female cops though. They can't drive or shoot in addition to being stupid taxholes.

>Why?
I'm a Jeffersonian.
>Police officers have feelings too
My rights don't end where your feelings begin.

Attached: images (13).jpg (181x279, 7K)

if you obey the constitution i have no problem with you.

I'm an RCMP officer in a town in Canada and I've never seen anything close to the abuses you Americans talk about
if any officer fires their gun there is a fuckload of shit they need to deal with so people are more careful than anything

I don't even hate police but this is not true at all.

Because we have a generation of people who have never been told no. When they got in trouble at school mommy always told the principle that Johnny did not do what he was accused of doing it. Now that Johnny is an adult he doesn’t think rules apply to him. And since cops enforce the rules people don’t like them

Attached: 4C1F6FE5-24CE-43F4-A914-8A2F52DE1F17.jpg (660x371, 52K)

You really think its that simple? You are fucking retarded if you actually think its that simple. Get fucked bootlicker.

I'm Canadian as well
I think this is because the RCMP has national standards and better training than the average US municipal force

and as much as people laugh about the "gay" sensitivity training stuff, it is actually effective when it comes to making police treat regular citizens with greater care.

Well johnny should shwack that motherfucker if they try to take away his rights

because like most things, some bad people did stupid shit and ruined it for everyone else

Imagine licking this much boot

> putting the donut on the front
fucking niggers

>I'm an RCMP officer
Fuck outta here.

Attached: 1501554805151.jpg (426x519, 30K)

>federal police force that actively patrols and enforces laws
>no accountability to the people
Sure sounds like a Canadian institution
>read through the entire wiki page of Canadians gunned down by cops
>only cops ever convicted of a bad shoot were sentenced to weekend community service.
Also Albert Johnson didn't do a thing wrong. His only 'crimes' were being aloof, wanting to be left alone, and not paying his trapping tax.

Attached: images (14).jpg (259x194, 5K)

People shit on all kinds of other groups for eating up media and propaganda. Then immediately spout the same tired arguments about why cops are bad.

As a cop, I have only ever encountered one group that actively hated cops. And that is the wide group of degenerates.

The cops don't take your rights away.they enforce the laws that you, as a people, vote for. They don't make the laws, they don't have a say in the laws except as civilians. You do when you vote.

this is a democracy, vote for change if you don't like the laws
weed is legal now so if I see you with a J in the park I'll give you a light

A lot of people dont like you, or dont trust you at all. Most of the time you wont know it. Take me for example. Im a blue collar working white man. When i deal with cops im extremely polite and cordial. You would never guess that i have absolutely zero trust for police or that i dislike them. You either enforce unconstitutional laws or perpetuate a system of authority that enforces unconstitutional laws. You would never guess that i would blast you for entering my home uninvited, warrantless or not. Im willing to bet its the same for a lot of people.

>yes smoke the cheese lettuce
>you're stressed right now and thinking politically
>can't have that so just light up

It's literally that simple. And it's not just police. We have raised generations of children in an ultra safe environment. They have been protected and have never faced adversity. They are unprepared for the real world. They ge released from school and don't know how to handle life.
This has negative effects in every aspect of society. But spills over to law enforcement.
Most typically you see it on bullshit calls where people literally call the police because someone called them a bad name on Facebook. Or think that just because they called the police they will get the outcome they desired and the police will side with them.

my point is Canadians cared about weed so they voted for legalization
if Canadians cared more about their gun rights they would vote for that too

myself I'm a big proponent of safe responsible gun use and run a local civilian training seminar for learning how to shoot

>this is a democracy, vote for change if you don't like the laws
>your rights don't exist if you're outnumbered
Get bent.

Thats society in general you fuckwit. Thats not anything new. People have always been petty and entitled, your simplistic little brain just thinks it has to know the answer why.

People don't vote for laws, they vote for politicians who can make laws which are enforced before people have a chance to vote them out.

>Muh unconstitutional laws.
Which ones? Which ones are you personally affected by that need to be changed immediately. How would you fix them. Have you written your congressman? Hell did you even make your bed this morning.
>You would never guess that i would blast you for entering my home uninvited, warrantless or not.
How ignorant are you that you day dream about killing cops.
You're like the idiot who drives extra slow when you see a cop behind you. You're so self important you think the whole world is out to get you, when I'm really just trying to get to chic fil a to get a sandwich.

Canadian democracy is not a mass democracy
its entirely possible for special interest groups to campaign and even win.
the problem is so many people just don't care at all and are not active citizens in the slightest.
average voter turnout in national elections is abysmal, even worse for provincial/municipal/council politics.

the sad thing is the average Canadian could not give a fuck about their rights and freedoms which is why they get stomped on.

>my point is Canadians cared about weed so they voted for legalization

Wasn't this a big selling point of Trudeau's campaign?
Tbh I it only happened because Canadians were getting sick of him and the government needed to appease their subjects before they got too unruly

What a fucking cop-out.
When my job became morally questionable, I found a new one and turned in my two weeks. You can keep your drugs, you monarchist relic.

Attached: Savage 99.jpg (1024x884, 147K)

Did you read about him? His crime was being a God damn skinwalker. He never said a word over the whole incident and the only noise he made was allegedly laughter when he shot an officer. He also walked/ran over 100 miles through snow and mountains in 3 days with minimal supplies.

If you're suggesting it's always been this bad, and hasn't gotten progressively worse over the last few decades. You're a fool.

I've never questioned my morality during my time at this job
at the end of the day its my choice how to handle a situation.

5 minutes of research before you vote normally gives you a pretty good idea of what a politician is going to vote on, granted there are exceptions.
If people don't research before voting they have no one to blame but themselves.

Every generation sees the one following it as weak and degenerate, it's been that way forever.

So you're hunky dory with the state of the nation and happy to enforce laws that fly in the face of liberty? Get.

>I'm an RCMP officer in a town in Canada and I've never seen anything close to the abuses you Americans talk about

Yeah, what happened at High River? RCMP broke into homes days after the emergency ended and confiscated property.

I don't think Canada is in such a sorry state yet
I love my country which Is why I chose to serve it.
if Canada falls into tyranny and distopianism it will be the fault of citizens no longer caring for their own freedom, and no longer taking an active assertive role within the working of their government.

I'll have you know I just slow down to the speed limit when a cop is behind me.

>which ones?
Depends on state. I dont meddle with politicians because I dont believe any of it matters. I think politics is just a sham to keep the goyim nice and happy and feeling like theyve actually had an affect on something, when in reality everything has been elaborately planned orchestrated. That the government just needs a way to keep the wool over the common mans eyes in order to keep order. All fucking gun laws are unconstitutional. Get fucked commie bastard.
>how ignorant are you that you day dream about killing cops
Not ignorant, aware and angry. Fuck yes i dream about the day you jackbooted thugs try and perform a warrentless search of my house so i can die in a shootout with you sons of bitches. I dream about the day i get to die fighting actual tyranny and so do many more red blooded americans. With how many states are looking to enact red flag gun laws, im more ready than ever.

As long as you don't come searching my property and you kill the right people when Order 66 is called, we won't have any problems.

>the problem is so many people just don't care at all and are not active citizens in the slightest.
>average voter turnout in national elections is abysmal, even worse for provincial/municipal/council politics.
>the sad thing is the average Canadian could not give a fuck about their rights and freedoms which is why they get stomped on.
This is because electoral politics is designed so that it's actually not worth it to get involved. The amount of time and effort it takes to get informed about every candidate's history, compared to the impact that candidate could have on the laws that affect you, and the likelihood that your vote will make a difference, makes it such an abysmally terrible decision from cost-benefit analysis that from strictly rational game theory perspective, you really shouldn't pay attention to politics unless you just enjoy it. It's actually unreasonable to bother.
Besides, even if that weren't the case, it's still a matter of imposing a single solution on an entire mass of people. Even if everybody in the country but one wants a law, that one guy's rights are still being violated, because rights are completely independent of law. You have the right to keep and bear arms, no matter where you live, and no matter what the law says. The extent to which the government respects or violates these rights doesn't change the fact that you have them. If everybody votes to ban guns, it's still a violation of your rights when they take them away, no matter how "legal" it is.
My criticism stands.

>not brake checking with the universal on

Every day, thousands of people interact with cops without issue.
If cops have to use force, it’s most likely because you are a turd.

Attached: F3496C1C-CB30-496F-A8E7-C1916830509A.jpg (2048x1498, 563K)

I don't hate ALL cops.

What I hate are self-important faggots who never bothered to learn about the Constitution and get off to throwing their weight around and watching people cower in fear. If you want to enforce the law, so long as that law is Constitutional and righteous, then I have no problems with you. If you want to drag me to jail for "obstructing justice" when I'm within my rights, then I hope you get the fucking Mussolini treatment in hell.

Delusions, paranoia, thoughts of homicide. Might get your wish soon enough.

And that's the point. Let me break it down for you dumbass

>Cops are by definition government enforcers in the executive branch
>when government reflects the will of the people, their actions are generally accepted
But then we come to reality:
>the government has become corrupt and passed laws that infringe upon rights
>instead of taking a stand, either at an individual level or an institutional level, cops choose to enforce corrupt policy
>the executive branch is checked by the judiciary
>cops work hand in hand with the very prosecutors that are meant to keep them in check
>cops now consider themselves something other than the communities they are a part of, referring to themselves as non-civilians and creating an us vs them mentality
>this otherness allows cops to mentally justify stepping on the rights of the "others" when they are concerned for their own safety, for instance by means of depriving the "other" of things that can harm them, such as guns
>result: the US domestic policing force has become a corrupt and unchecked boot on the neck of the citizenry

Most people who would willingly become part of such an organization are not worthy of respect. Cops are an arm of the government and therefore their actions are inherently political. You cant use the Nuremberg defense to justify it. Your obedience is the same as an endorsement.

Prioritizing the interests of law enforcement over the rights of the citizenry is the beginning of a police state, and is entirely un-American. Therefore any cop that does so with that "thin blue line" bullshit is a fucking traitor to the constitution.

They generally serve no purpose, aside from deterring spur of the moment crimes. That and shrugging their shoulders at a crime scene.

We can only vote for the people who are running. The people running by and large say whatever they can to get elected then do what they want anyway.

It's one thing to lick ass. It's another to lick boots.

Attached: 1939luger.jpg (747x864, 300K)

>The amount of time and effort it takes to get informed
is really not that much to get a decent idea of what they represent
you don't need to know their entire life story to get enough info for a vote.
more than that the political landscape doesn't need to stay the same forever, electoral reform can be in your favour (or against it)
really the failure of Democracy is on the shoulders of every citizen.

Delusional and paranoid? Right, because its so far off to believe these things. Its SO far fetched that the common individual has no actual effect on the outcome of politics in this nation by voting. Get fucked you authoritarian sack of shit.

this is true, and I've always had issues with this
but this is because our English style of democracy has always had an aristocratic bent to it.
maybe an Athenian style system would be better but in the end its up to the people to support what they believe in.
at the end of the day the majority of people are too content to just let the politicians run free.

Let's red flag eachother user!

Most people don’t understand
1 what their rights are and what are not rights
2 what cops are allowed to do
So when their is confusion they assume the cop is wrong.

Example: what are the 4th amendment exceptions?

I’ll wait.

Attached: 61C60310-70EA-4F0B-BBDB-655EBF9FCEF6.jpg (634x412, 67K)

Remember that in Athens, only like, 20% of the population we're citizens, about 30,000 people max

pretty nice gun user
can we see the serial number and your licence?

Literally no one knows you exist. You are utterly insignificant. No one is coming for you. Unless you live in liberal shit hole, you will be joining the police in a rebellion. The people liberals expect to come take your guns are the same people who would refuse to take your guns because they guns are cool.

You're wasting lots of energy being mad for no reason, and at the wrong people.

Attached: man-eating-paint-wtf-pictures.jpg (620x830, 50K)

>where are the fourth amendment exceptions
Depends on what state you live in. Some states allow stop and frisk, some do not.

Most people don't even know what Miranda rights mean, even if they are told to them.

I DO live in a liberal shithole unfortunately, and no I am NOT on the same side as the police. In fact my state has a department of dedicated gun grabber police and red flag gun laws.

Jow Forums is pro-freedom. The pig enforces a state in which we are not free. Simple as

Attached: 4B2A401D1AA3615C1A06E54F095CA6A0621F7067F48345E1CBpimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg (540x383, 57K)

this is a bit of a bullshit figure because it also includes foreigners and children who shouldn't be able to have large scale political power anyway.

for women its hard to say, the good thing about Athenian democracy was how active even the average citizen was in the decisions of his own country, meaning he had massive responsibility for all the good and bad things it did.
personally I think women have a habit of distracting debate at times but this varies depending on who is there.

Am I being detained?

Attached: b5d942d443337cd14f32f71ac4bdb721.png (404x179, 126K)

why did you allow the State to become unfree then citizen?
Brutus killed Caesar, not Quintus the Lictor

Frisking when being detained on suspicion of a crime, a "wing span" search incident to arrest, exigent circumstances such as when life, property, or evidence is in immediate risk of death or destruction, and any crime in plain view.

How have these laws affected you? I mean personally I think you have mental issues and probably shouldn't have access to weapons. But who am I to judge.
Red flag laws have already been misused. No denying it. But under certain situations, I can support the temporary suspension of a person's 2nd amendment right. Because in the impossibly rare scenario you actually have enough probable cause. It is preferable to violate someone's rights than to let them murder people.

Of course to you, this is unconstitutional. You will refuse to accept this scenario even in a perfectly executed manner, which I am admitting is nearly impossible. Because you're fucking stupid.

I was not alive at the time. Now it would take a massive organized group to reverse what my ancestors have done.

in my opinion as a police officer urban municipalities should not have the same laws as the wider state.
its unfair that a big city like NYC with its own unique issues should make laws for the rest of the state.
I'm in favour of gun free urban zones but far looser laws for the wider state area
this way you can please everyone and keep cities from turning into bloodbaths.

also I would say complete urban disarmament should extend to the police as well.
if normal citizens have no access to firearms neither should the police, which is why I respect the British system.

>temporary suspension of a person's 2nd amendment right.
Not him but we already have a way to temporarily suspend someones rights. It's called fucking arresting them and charging them with a crime. Not just arbitrarily labeling them an enemy of the state and having your way with them like a bunch of communists.

a small vanguard group can have a massive impact, you underestimate the power of dedicated minorities

I don't hate police, in fact, most of the time I sympathize with them. Their day consists of dealing with niggers, entitled women, illegal spics, and addicts, that will wear just about anyone down. Most of the time their use of force with these people are acceptable, and probably not harsh enough.

However, I'm under no illusions that they have a "me first" mindset and would gladly watch me die if it meant they had to risk their skin. They'll follow orders without regard for morality or legality, all in the name of their damn pensions.

We somewhat recently had a hostage situation in one of the neighboring towns, the police response was to set a cordon and call for SWAT. This was all well and good except some retard on the inner cordon shot one of the hostages who escaped. Not a damn thing happened to the officer that did it, and the department even won a wrongful death lawsuit. Fucking amateurs with a badge.

I feel like the number of regular, non-criminal citizens who have bad experiences with police has skyrocketed since the 1950s-1960s, civil rights movement issues aside.

It's a different culture and would never work in America.
In such a culture I would agree that firearms are just an extra pound and a half on your duty belt.
America is not and will never be the Scandinavian counties where this was doable.
And I would no longer support this practice with the influx of third world invaders who are raping and pillaging.

Which is what an effective version of red flag laws would be, no? Not baseless labeling as a danger, but articulable facts leading a person to believe that that person is an immediate danger to himself or others because of his access to firearms.

>I can support the temporary suspension of a person’s 2nd amendment right.
BOOM. There it is. This is why you would get fucking blasted. Fuck you, you authoritarian piece of shit. You are living PROOF of the willingness of authority to trample peoples rights to their arbitrary discretion. And yet you call me paranoid and delusional but sit here and completely prove my point. And you ALSO believe I shouldnt have rights because of a silly debate on the internet. You are living proof of why nobody should trust police and why you should always keep something handy for an unnanounced visit from you thugs.

Called it. Skipped right over all the relevant parts of my post to tell me I'm the Gestapo.

You are worse than the gestapo. You are the modern american police. At least somebody stopped the gestapo.

personally in my country I'd rather not use my gun at all
I've had to shoot someone once (a drugged out Filipino with a knife) but he was only injured and recovered well

its just so much of a hassle to even fire I'd much prefer if I could just not carry at all. every squad car has a rifle+shotgun anyway and I think this is sufficient in an emergency.
in highly urbanised areas I don't see much value in guns, they create more problems than anything and there are few outlets for responsible use of them.

for people complaining about how jumpy police officers can be, I'll tell you that in our training (moreso in the US judging by American friends and cross-border training I've done) they REALLY hammer in how you can fucking die horribly anytime from weapons hidden anywhere so you need to be careful as hell.

>.they enforce the laws
the fuck if they do
are cops lawyers, NO
do cops have law degrees, NO
they can charge you with whatever they feel and its left up to the courts to determine how much you need to pay, if you can not prove overwhelming non-guilt

>I've never questioned my morality during my time at this job
no shit

I like the cops in my town, every other cop is a piece of shit that wants to take my guns.