Failed australian army aptitude test

For anyone that has failed the military exam (regardless of country), or even interview post in here;

>Recently failed Australian army aptitude test, all because i don't know my mathematics
>Don't know my trigonometry, algebra, etc.. and don't even have a year 10 certification that's required
>Had life problems when i was younger (family problems) and worked 7 days a week and missed out on a lot of school

I am adamant on changing my life, so I've just emailed a math tutor for help and want to pursue my dream of joining the army.

Attached: 4535345.jpg (600x534, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newshub.co.nz/home/world/2017/08/australian-army-reportedly-bans-hiring-men-in-a-bid-to-boost-women-numbers.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shit.. i must be the only one.

What the fuck? Is this bait?

Attached: Apu Confused.png (612x491, 106K)

good on you user

What is so hard to believe, exactly?

>be Australian
>need a fucking certification to pass muster for the army
What the fuck

This is an american board.

They prefer room-temp IQ's in our army.

Yep. Not just typical of the ADF though. For your SA, fifty percent of applicants don't make it past Psych, a further fifty don't make it through IMT. Fifty percent don't make it past IET and into a unit. Good job acknowledging your first step is to sort your life out. Make sure you put in as much effort into the physical side as you do the mental when you train to re-apply.

>www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/after-service/201801/are-military-members-the-lowest-our-low?amp

>Make sure you put in as much effort into the physical side as you do the mental when you train to re-apply.

I lift weights 4x a week and run, as for psych i thought perhaps i wont need it since i am sane and do work in the security industry where i handle firearms so i constantly work under pressure.

>This is an american board.
>They prefer room-temp IQ's in our army.
As long as it's above 85

Dont waste your money on a tutor. I tought myself all I needed before I took my classes, teachers are glorified babysitters whom will just resd the book to you.

Psych will test your suitability for the job, not just gauge your level of sanity. You need to know everything about the jobs you are applying for; posting locations, weapon and vehicle systems, the specific job role. Army wants to know how serious you are about the job and this is how they assess it, they don't want to put someone through training who is going to bail halfway because he only enlisted to get his life on-track.

If you want further info, jump into the Jow Forumsangaroo discord and ask some questions.

>hello, I would like to be an infantryman.
>how good are you at trigonometry?
>uh ... I actually didn't get past algebra II --
>GET OUT OF HERE AND NEVER COME BACK YOU DROOLING IMBECILE.

Go on youtube and look up Professor Leonard. I'm 100% serious this guy saved my GPA.

Are these requirements real? I have a fucking J.D. but according to this I'm not smart enough to be an Australian infantryman. Really makes you think.

Not the same poster, but I use "basic" algebra in my daily life without thinking about it. If I didn't know how to, I'd feel like I was genuinely retarded. Math is essentially just basic assumptions (axioms) taken to their logical conclusions.

Didn't they stop enlisting men a while ago?
newshub.co.nz/home/world/2017/08/australian-army-reportedly-bans-hiring-men-in-a-bid-to-boost-women-numbers.html

A person that can't do calculus is really just a primate trained to wash and dress themselves.

>>Recently failed Australian army aptitude test, all because i don't know my mathematics
HOW?
I'm a fucking Year 7 dropout and I got full marks, what the fuck's wrong with you?
(Seriously tho, sorry to hear)

Looks like its time to transition op

Attached: 1525626900089.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

Attached: THREE soldiers from the same Army base who were born male change their gender Daily Mail Online.webm (960x540, 2.88M)

Attached: 1539176759185.png (654x669, 655K)

Attached: 1539890177705.webm (640x360, 2.34M)

The difference is that as a JD, you wouldn't show up to court without having done your due diligence and consulting relevant case law, and preparing an argument based on such.

Basically you wouldn't show up to a military aptitude test without first looking up what was going to be on the exam, and re-learning any math you would have forgotten.