Equipment vs Experience

Ok Jow Forums, let's take this hypothetical scenario;
>10 Experienced Soldiers from the Syrian Arab Army's 'elite' frontline units (e.g.Republican Guard).
>10 US Army Soldiers that have only just finished their training.
>Both sides have only what is usually issued to them
Who would win?

In a question of superior combat experience (years fighting ISIS/other Rebels) or superior technology (all having optics/better LBVs/armour) which would prevail?

Attached: SAA.jpg (1000x541, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lostarmour.info/articles/voennosluzhaschie-chastey-razvedki-i-spn-v-sirii/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EO4mWFP1b5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>10 US Army Soldiers
with or without air support ?

The experienced guys for sure. There's no better training than the real thing.

if you don't learn anything from the real thing, it's little benefit. there are African child soldiers with a lifetime of combat experience, but how much did they learn from it?

1991 called, wants the all experienced Republican GuaRds ba...
Oh wait.

>Who would win?

Attached: SyGardaBezKokarda.jpg (960x720, 91K)

shabiha is love, shabiha is life

Depends on more specific factors like terrain and who is defending/attacking

It's a toss up... I was in the Army for around 6 years (Long story fuck off) Boots are dumb as fuck. BUUUTTTttt stand niggers fail at war fair.

lostarmour.info/articles/voennosluzhaschie-chastey-razvedki-i-spn-v-sirii/

Attached: Sabih.jpg (720x720, 53K)

>stand niggers

Attached: Avdol_New_ver.png (430x566, 704K)

>39997274
>39997352
Got it man dick, you are a faggot for synthol subhumans

Attached: 1436929086950.jpg (491x713, 178K)

The Republican Guard would have done very well if they hadn't fought the battle in a sandstorm that interfered with their IR optics, but didn't bother the Western thermal optics.

Republican guards did not just fight one battle my man. They got their shit smacked by green American tankers after fighting for years against iran.

They fought in two battles within 24 hours of each other.

That would be 3 over a wide area. Sandstorm only effected the beginning of one.

Repub guard got their shit slapped in each one.

I earned that one.

They're outdated apfsds shells couldn't penetrate Abrams what do you expect?

The Syrians would easily win.

Green text below

> Be Syrian grunt, underpaid, under fed, treated like shit, doing an incredibly dangerous job fighting Isis fanatics that will torture you for weeks if captured, all while living in a shit hole country with no way to improve your lot.
> Up pops 10 American soldiers.
> Immediately wave the white flag.
> Quickly negotiate a surrender.
> Now life is good, plenty to eat, comfy mattress to sleep on, living in complete safety, as a pow.
> Before the war ends, file for asylum for you and your family, due to you being afraid of being punished for surrendering without firing a single shot.
> Move to the U.S. or the E.U. And enjoy the good life.

Win for the Syrians.

Syria has the most embarrassing military history of any country in the world. They can't even beat their own goat farmers without Russia coming to save them.

Attached: nakbaa.jpg (646x420, 69K)

The 11Bs. If they're out of AIT, their training is worth literally more than their equipment. Of course.

If it's Marines, make it eight and they'd still win, probably with a max of one casualty.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EO4mWFP1b5I