ITT: Uncomfortable Jow Forums confessions

>ITT: Uncomfortable Jow Forums confessions

I actually like the LR-300s.

Attached: z-m_lr300-2000.jpg (650x223, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F6iXn9O7Qi4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I dont follow, are they not hip all of a sudden? Nobody talks about them now, but 5 years ago everyone here was pretty positive about them.

How is that an uncomfortable confession? Everyone thinks it's cool.

Here is one: I'm starting to realize that I have been buying guns habitually. I buy one, get a temporary high, get bored and start looking for the next one. I keep thinking one more and I'll be perfectly well rounded but my collection is becoming increasingly redundant, with a lot of guns that I don't shoot and hardly have space to store.

>LR-300s

youtube.com/watch?v=F6iXn9O7Qi4

Ingenious spring solution.

I've only heard them discussed a handful of times, and they were always criticisms.

Attached: shrugs-for-free.jpg (800x1143, 131K)

They aren't very refined since Zitta had particular things he wanted out of them (was designed as his personal race gun first, a production firearms second, hence the retro 2gun sight setup and weird psuedo-1911 grip angle) and didn't give a shit about developing them any further (didn't even add the gas block tri rail to the ML until it was specifically requested by feds during trials, flatly refused to offer a full railed handguard), and the Para guns are legitimately poor QC. So that colors the discussion on them I guess.

Zitta sounds like a Chad

I unironically like the 300 blackout and 5.7
God help me.

Fuck. I had an idea like that but a little different. Theirs is a lot better than mine though. I never got around to fleshing it out because I'm just some dude with CAD who could never actually produce one.

go raid someone in rust

I really like the K6S. Someone at Kimber actually cared and poured all their autism into that trigger and knew to put good sights on it. This one guy's autism made it the best CC revolver out there.

Now if my LGS would stop putting a fucking 500$ up charge on the fucking things.

>gun store clerks should take it upon themselves to not sell to people with undocumented, but obvious, mental disorders, as well as those who display anti-social behavior

Nobody and i mean nobody ever had one. When they came out they cost 2300 to 2800 dollars in the age of the 300 ak. When para bought the rights and rereleased them they were still around 1500 and they only made them for like a year. The only reason people like lr300 is stalker. It was always too fucking expensive. Zita didnt care he made his gun and the rest was to recoup costs. Para just failed at marketing the thing. Even when para was liquidating parts in 2010 ish the kits -reciver were 1200. Back then a colt was under 1k.

I get drunk and post really dumb shit on Jow Forums.
I've never heard of it but I definitely want one because of pic related
This too. Especially with my grandfather passing and me taking on a lot of his collection, it's really getting quite crowded.

Attached: 800px-MSG5-MSR-3.jpg (800x450, 90K)

HotaruManiac had one, posted about it regularly.

Attached: 1431058789272.png (1367x4999, 792K)

The LR-300 was ahead of it's time. Especially with respect to to the ar15 aesthetic.

How do you even tell something like that from a brief conversation, commie?

>How do you even tell something like that from a brief conversation, commie?
He said, displaying those very same antisocial traits

Say goodbye to your guns, weirdo

I like .380 ACP

optics, magnified or not, can go fuck off

I haven't really been back here since 2009 or so, surprises me you guys still remember him.

got a picture of him somewhere, he has an uncanny resemblance to nutnfancy

Iron sights... *sips*... Now that's a real marksman.

just broken one too many aimpoint comp m4's in my time.

Is it just me or is the SIG MCX basically the current year LR300? Both are basically just AR rifles that can use folding stocks.

Some people make it very obvious, those are the ones I'm talking about.
For example, if some sketch ball walks in talking to himself, avoiding eye contact, and makes shooting sounds when holding an AR. Probably not someone who should own a gun.
I know that's a hard pill to swallow for you and much of Jow Forums, but we in the gun community should make some effort to keep guns away from people who shouldn't have them. If we don't, the libs will eventually through legislation, and then we'll all be fucked. It's not gun control, it's just trying to prevent a few retards who plan to shoot up a school.

This isn't a confession, this is just what being into guns and having a middle class income is like. I *just* bought a gun two weeks ago, haven't even taken it out yet, now today I'm headed to the gun store again to see if they have Glock 20s because I got another paycheck.

I mean I guess on some level it'd be more prudent to fund a retirement account or invest the money but in my heart of hearts I know that even if I hated guns, that money would be spent on something else for recreation. Gotta do something to forget how shitty life really is.

Leaving any kind of money with the (((banks))) isn't saving to be quite honest. There's basically two outcomes: either the US continues on it's communistic bent in which case all 401ks will be seized to some degree as the government runs out of other people's money, or some kind of major upheaval happens which is likely to greatly reduce the value of the dollar. Guns are a pretty solid store of value actually, so are metals and canned goods.

SVOBODA

I'm unironically considering ditching my plastic 9 for a custom shop 10mm 1911 for a general purpose handgat

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

There's really no reason not to, except try-hard or poorfag reasons.