What is gun culture in Germany actually like?

What is gun culture in Germany actually like?

Attached: qp0q3rzhrg421.jpg (750x631, 46K)

Very fuddy

>living in a Big Shitty with container laws
ishiggydiggy

>muh beer
Everytime.

Implying that the same shitty city that has open container laws, also lets you open carry

Depends on the circle you're in. Split between fudds and elitist competition types.

So is the answer to reverse this? Is the answer to undo this? Are we not allowed to have more freedom of guns rather than freedom of beer?
What if we should have both?

Attached: mossberg muzzle flash.jpg (1920x1080, 259K)

Ausfag here, we can't do either
our country sucks ass

And fuck this rain desu

It's a fair comparison. It's an object that everyone responsible has no problem with, but a few retards fuck shit up with so authoritarians keep trying to put restrictions on it.

at least, it's easier to get one in austria, compared to germany

After communist control
What gun culture?

You can't kill 50 people from a hotel room using a beer

>inb4 just watch me

Walking around with a gun doesnt chemically alter your brain.
And besides it's just a shadow law written to harass homeless and blacks.

Beer isn't a god given right. Guns and whiskey are.

Why are you here?

Well, it's either hunters who are probably more interested in the hunt itself rather than their weapons or sport shooters who see it as an competition. I think the amount of collectors or Jow Forumsommandos is relativly small.

Non existent. Rich people join hunting clubs to gather with other rich people. Sometimes somebody shoots a bird or a deer and pays a huge fee to the club, then everyone talks about it.

You can however plough through 50 people whilst operating a motor vehicle drunk due to beer

German Jow Forumsommando here. You are pretty much right. There are however some Jow Forumsommandos around. I joined a sport shooter club two years ago and we were around 150 people, at least 50 of which probably browse this board regularly. Sadly the club is now disbanded due to administrative reasons. But it was awesome while it lasted.

Daily reminder drunks are responsible for more death and destruction than gun owners.

Alcohol fags are the same tier as marijuana fags. You don’t need it. They want to take my guns, then by god I’ll take their alcohol.

Like pretty much anywhere else in western Europe - very fuddy. Th place that seems to accept "black rifles" the most is the UK, funnily enough. Most gun owners in europe are hunters, and even turning up with a bolt action milsurp rifle would get you the hairy eyeball. Then in target shooting, it really does depend. There are guys who get a freakout from seeing something that's not a single shot .22, an air pistol or a cap and ball revolver. On the other hand, you have mallninjas like no other. That's especially the case in France, loads of mallninjas and ultra fudds.

>Sportshooters
Kind of depends. Some like me are in for the fun of it. For others, its a dickwaving contest about who can spend the most on hyper-autistic competition guns. Service pistols like USPs, Walthers and Berettas are laughed about while Glocks are fucking frowned upon. When it comes to long guns, it opens up a little. The AR platform certainly found its way to germany - but again, for some its an absolute dickwaving contest. As for me, I enjoy shooting my USP and my HK243.

>Hunters
Oh my sweet lord you have no idea. Everything said so far is a massive understatement. You know german can be a pretty complex language, right? Well, hunters in Germany have cranked it up to 11 when it comes to be so fucking autistic, they created their own fucking lexicon for their "language". They use so many obtuse and roundabout ways of communicating, it's absolutely staggering. Couple that with the fuddiest of fuddlore, add to the mix overpriced bolt-actions and a law that protects their garbage (2+1 law, look it up, its fucking retarded). Getting a hunting permit in Germany is pretty shitty because it costs a fuckton and requires you to learn their retarded sub-language but once you've done that, you're finally free to do whatever you want, buying as many rifles as you (including suppressors, SBS and SBRs) but for some retarded logic, you'll be limited to 2 handguns.

Attached: 1544668713703.jpg (720x960, 47K)

>2+1 law
so you're saying that bog standard mauser 98 actions are verboten?

>fights authoritarianism with authoritarianism

Attached: 1544763220901.jpg (640x639, 200K)

No, it just means that for any rifle you use for hunting, you're only allowed to load 1 in the chamber and 2 in a mag. And Kar98s are allowed for both sportshooters and hunters.

Oh and speaking of stuff that is verboten - let's talk about all the dumb loopholes in our law:
>Everyone is allowed to have mags of any size (doesn't matter if it's a 5 round mag or a 100 round C-Mag)
Gonna get a nice Beta C Mag for my 243 lmao
>Sportshooters are ALLOWED to use 30rd mags BUT if they want to use them in a comp match, they MUST be blocked to only accept 10 rounds
How to achieve that? That's completely up to you. Whether you use a little wooden block or drill a hole through it and block it with a stick - doesn't matter, as long as it only takes 10 rounds.
>As a sport shooter, you're only allowed to purchase ammo for your guns (i.e. only 5.56 for your AR15)
BUT
>As a hunter, you're free to purchase any ammo even for guns you don't own
Or my favourite:
>As a sport shooter, your rifles must be a certain length to adhere to Da Rulez. Also no suppressors because god forbid you actually want to cut down on the noise.
BUT
>As a hunter, you're pretty much free to do as you please.
Want an SBS or SBR? Fucking no problem friend. Suppressor? Sure go ahead.

Best of all? Hunters don't even need to recertify or show proof that they even go hunting at all. All they have to do is pay a yearly fee for their hunting permit. Gonna get mine next year as well, but fuck me sideways, I don't wanna learn another language.

The rule is outdated and only for semi-autos, it's not 2+1 anymore, but 3 in the gun. Doesn't matter if all 3 are in the magazine or 1 in the chamber and 2 in the mag.

German gun laws are pretty memetic
I was thinking of joining a gun club next year, but the different associations really give me a headache.

Lets not pretend that it isn't just in place to keep the fudds with their overpriced shitsticks happy.

Attached: 1544189053745.jpg (310x163, 14K)

How many people are killed by alcohol yearly?

Attached: 20181129_133704.jpg (311x509, 49K)

you should get a hunting license. the bullshit you have to go through is worth it, unless the EUSSR law implementation will screw hunters.

Tell that to a German and you'll have a fight on your hands.

Like everybody already said, there's 2 big groups here:
Hunters and sport shooters (collectors are too few to be relevant to this discussion)
Both range from full on Jow Forumsommandos to full on fudds/elitist fart sniffers.
As a gunsmith I have the dis-/pleasure to meet all kinds on a daily basis.

Attached: Arsenal 4.1 resized.jpg (3565x2246, 3.64M)

>As a gunsmith I have the dis-/pleasure to meet all kinds on a daily basis.
Tell us some stories or something about your job, Brudi.

>Brudi
>Brudi
>Brudi

>obeying container laws anywhere.
If police recognize your can, you're drinking shit beer.

Attached: 20181121_080501.jpg (3264x2448, 2.41M)

>Walking around with a gun doesnt chemically alter your brain.
leftists believe the exact opposite is true

Don't they have boat over there though? Seems like a mighty good way to get really fucked up to me

>europe
>not discouraging gun ownership and self reliance by making a hobby that invoked both stupidly dangerous

I already know how many I get to pick

Shit, I meant boar. But imagining packs of boats hunting you down is a pretty funny mental image to me.

but what if I want to go range shooting?
do I just pay a fee? also have to find one that allows evil black guns?

have taken my evil black guns to the range many times and no one cares. google what ranges are near you. fees vary from range to range. no one stops you from being a hunter and joining a club as well, but having more rights as a hunter is breddy gud.

If you want to join a club make sure it's affiliated with the BDS as it's the only one that is allowed to hold IPSC competitions, and thus only clubs that are affiliated witht he BDS will do IPSC trainings if you wanna get into that.

About the AR15 stuff, it's really hit and miss. My club is pretty modern with only like 5 members older than 60 between around 150 members, we do IPSC and have like 20 different club-owned weapons, including 3 original Peters Stahl lel. Many members that join come to us because their old clubs were shit unfortunately

i was thinking about doing a hunting license as well, but between university and having to drive an hour by car to the closest school that does a license course i decided to put that on hold for the time being. i'm probably moving over to the UK next year for a couple of years too, so i'll have to store my guns at my dad's place for that time too, unfortunately

i did my license during uni too. it's basically no free time for half a year. lessons were friday evening, saturday and sunday almost every week.

I thought about getting a license, but I heard that the courses are absolutely autistic.
also its less about AR-15s and more about the options to shoot all the Funs and not only the Fudds

>You can't kill 50 people from a hotel room using a beer

Alcohol is responsible for most violence including murder and vehicle accidents.

yeah the only reason for getting the license for me would be easy access to SBRs, NV and supressors so i can more easily LARP as my favourite navy seals

Ah, it's the usual.
Retards not cleaning their guns (ever), cleaning them too much or wrong (pic related).
Retards accidentally pointing guns at you, that are "accidentally" left loaded.
Retards trying to buy guns/ammo/anything restricted without their licences at hand ("What do you mean I can't buy that rifle without giving you my hunting license? I don't need to show you shit." (he does btw)).
Retards not knowing what fucking ammo they use (Need sum .30-08 (yes, thirdy-O-8; my all time favorite) Which one? Uhh...I don't know.)
Retards asking me to fix their broken stuff, getting indignant when I tell them how much it will probably cost, then try to fix it themselves (I've been a handyman for 40 years! I can fix everything!), only to fuck it up even worse and come back with their broken mess and costing them even more then before.
Retards ignoring good advice repeadiately, buying the absolute cheapest shit, you told would break and then complain to you how you sold them shit.

Granted, 75% of my customers say hello, buy their shit and gtfo or are even pleasant sometimes. It's just those 25% that stay in your mind due to selective perception, that really rustle my jimmies.

Also:
>Brudi

Attached: IMG_20170615_104147.jpg (2976x3968, 2.35M)

>Er ist kein Brudi
Brudi wasn falsch bei dir?

Attached: 1535982642255.png (1059x1499, 195K)

just don't be autistic yourself and the courses will be fine, lots of info on wildlife that can actually be interesting, but also lots of fuddshit you couldn't care less about. hide your powerlever, no SHALL talk etc.

Attached: 1490042920574.jpg (800x544, 53K)

Wo kommste denn her, wenn man fragen darf? Anständige deutsche Jow Forumsdt. zu finden ist hart. Würde gern mit einem Geschäfte treiben, statt dem Frankonia-Juden meine Moneten zu geben.

Attached: lolulz.png (1117x824, 1.27M)

Do you own a gun store or are you employed?

>er shitpostet nicht über Elsaß-Lothringen und im /deutsch/ Faden auf Jow Forums wenn die guten Boards wie Jow Forums, /ck/, /p/, /out/ oder das komatöse /diy/ wieder mal zu langsam sind
Ich bitte dich, Kai-Malte-Benjamin.

some guy in my club recently finished his Büchsenmachermeister, he's a bredy cool dude

this.
becoming hasguns costs a huge upfront investment of about 2000 eurobux
Only full-time employees and fuds can afford that.

Freundliche Erinnerung das /deutsch/ mitte-links ist du Gigaronny.

Bin einer der unironischen Monarchisten uezs.

Mal zurück zum Thema: Was für Spielzeuge hast du? USP und HK243 hier - Vereinschef hat mir das Zeug über sein Waffenregister gekauft. Sommer kommt WBK (Sportschütze), will dann so im Herbst Jagdschein machen weil Onkel Pächter ist und ab und zu Hilfe braucht. Familientradition und so. Das einzige was mich bis jetzt davon abgehalten ist das Jägerlatein. Kotzt mich so unironisch an, dass Ich diesen autistischen Scheiß lernen muss.

Attached: 1533978774318.jpg (724x1024, 174K)

are you a Büchsenmacher Geselle or do you just do this for fun.
>lel-data mining
don't need to reply.
I was thinking about doing an apprenticeship and becoming one, since te job i would look forward to after studying seems pretty shit.

Norddeutschland.
Genauer will ich nicht unbedingt sagen, da man mich zu leicht doxxen könnte.
>Frankonia-Juden
Stimme ich dir tatsächlich zu. In dieser Firma läuft so viel Scheiße bei der man das Kotzen kriegt. Die Zentrale ist so ziemlich nur noch mit Kernbehinderten bestückt. Ein paar Lichtblicke der Kompetenz hier und da. In den Filialen schauts ähnlich aus. Einige sind top dabei und haben n Klasse Team, aber in einigen wirst du nur verheizt und die Mitarbeiter haben keinen Bock mehr. Zu leiden haben darunter natürlich die Kunden.
Aber durch ein tolles Team und nen noch besseren Chef ist der Job trotzdem klasse.

Employed.

>Malte
Scheiße, wie ich diesen Namen hasse.

His name isn't Tobias by any chance?

Geselle. It's a passion of sorts. I love guns and like tinkering

Attached: IMG_20180216_004940.jpg (2976x3968, 1.61M)

>His name isn't Tobias by any chance?
nope. Starts with B and lives in NRW

>cleaning them too much or wrong (pic related).
jesus christ how do you even strip the rifling like that?

>cleaning them too much
What's the downside to this again? I own a nugget and clean it after every range trip not more than 24 hours after I get back because of the corrosive ammo. I dont totally disassemble the rifle every time because I heard it causes undue wear on screws and stuff to have them constantly taken out and put it back in, but I always make sure to clean both the barrel, the action, and the bolt, which I take down just enough to expose the firing pin.

Is there a downside to being too anal aside from causing extra wear to the screws?

probaly wrong-sized bore snake

Kann Ich verstehen. Mein es aber Ernst dass Ich lieber zu einem wie dir gehen würde. Wenn du Discord hast, schreib mir doch mal. Luger-sama#5355

Attached: 1544579038291.jpg (600x1000, 61K)

being drunk in public is degenerate shit. being armed in public is sensible shit.

Alcohol kills more people than guns in the US.

tfw all of german /l/ probably knows each other on a first name basis. RIP

wow, drank the retard juice today. Of course, I meant Jow Forums

>Guns are bad
>Beer is good
Says the people responsible for the most gun deaths over the last hundred years.

i used to frequent Jow Forums a lot like 4-7 years ago and then stopped tripfagging. just recently started to go on Jow Forums again

>people who can take objective looks at gun violence don't belong here
>this board is strictly for people like me!

Ah well, can't know everybody.
Congrats to him for finishing however.

With a steel brush.
This idiot used to sit in front if his TV after every range session and push a steel brush trough the barrel. In and out, in and out. For hours on end.
When we tried it out the bullets where keyholing at 10m.

As long as you don't break out the abrasives and strong chemicals every time you clean it's fine.
What I meant with "too much" was mostly aimed at the pic I posted.
However, yes. Extra wear on screws & assorted parts is a concern.
Your nugget cleaning routine seems fine however. Appropriate for corrosive ammo

Attached: IMG-20170619-WA0006.jpg (1280x722, 280K)

i saw this on reddit too

The key isnt the sheer numbers. Alcohol is available in most countys of the world legaly while there are only few countries where owning guns is legal. Of course alcohol will more people on average.

nice mp40. the gunsmith i just talked about recently had an awesome barn find. he found a rusted-to-shit luger p08 from 1917 and completely restored it to pristine condition. got to shoot a couple of magazines with it

>he can't drink without getting drunk

Attached: 20181215_143510.jpg (3264x2448, 1.79M)

>objective
Go away jew. Anyone who isn't a jew knows the actual numbers for gun crime that puts white America on par with a safe western European nation. We all know that it's niggers and spics raising the numbers.

Sadly due to time constraints I don't own anything myself. I have shot my fathers k98k and his 9mm Walther plenty of times when I visit my parents or some durr rifles in some "Schießkino". Would love to get an Jagdschein and actually hunt game and maybe sell it. But then again we live in germany and I'm starting to get a headach about having to deal with the Gesundheitsamt and every other fucker who is bothering you when you serve food.

>HK243
Is it any good and how much did you pay the HK-merchant?

the fuck? what does that have to do with other countries? there are more alcohol-related deaths in the US than gun-related deaths. and this goes for every country where both guns and alcohol are legal

did he use a brush with a fixed handle too, so it can't spin inside the barrel? how did he manage that level of fuckery?

>IN THE US
>learn how to read user

Good to know, thanks user. The only chemicals I use are the Hoppes gun solvent and then some of the oil later on. If I put a decent amount of rounds out that day then I also run a Brass brush through once or twice, but no more for the exact reason you showed in your pic.

Also that's a beautiful MP40. Is it yours or one you were working on?

>read Schießkino as Scheißkino
lel
That sucks user. Owning stuff yourself is miles better than shooting someone elses stuff. My uncle keeps the meat for ourselves so we get Wildschweinbraten every so often.

>Is it any good and how much did you pay the HK-merchant?
It's the 243 S TAR, so I paid about 2.3k for it. I love the G36 and will fully admit that I'm biased. It feels great to shoot, controls are better than an AR15. With the S TAR handguard, it feels a bit front heavy, so I might buy the regular handguard. It also has the bolt release opposite to the trigger which makes reloading it a dream, when compared to the SAR/SL8. The 30rd mags are nice since you can stack them together and operate operationally. Really want a HKV, but getting it has proven to be a fucking wild goose chase since everyone and their Mom want to have the carry handle with the reflex + 3x sight. Been scrounging around the web but haven't been able to find anyone selling a new one. Oh well, H&k will ship new ones eventually. I've been a jew and only put on a Vortex optic on it because fuck paying out of the ass for a glass.

A former coworker had something like this. He helped a friends family renovate their apartement in a really old house in the Hamburg area. While doing that they discovered a hidden compartement in a double wall. Inside was a seamans chest with scraps of a Marine officers uniform, some medals and papers and a P08 wrapped in wax paper. After all the paperwork cleared much, much later he was given it as a gift for all his help during the renovation.

That's the only explanation I have for this. Though he didn't tell us much more than that he used a steel brush.
Came into the store angry and raving on about warranty, but when he realised that he dun goofed he shut up real fast.

It's just my GSG 9mm clone, not an original.
In that pic I was modifying Vigneron M1 magazines to work.
Well, what can I say. The little thing runs fine, is cheap and looks close enough for me.
Not really looking to drop +2k € on a Dittrich or Niedermeier one.

Attached: 20160403_164956 - Kopie.jpg (2988x5312, 3.4M)

>put on a Vortex optic on
unless you're seriously operating daily with shrapnel and grenades flying around you, the latest Vortex optics are just as good as a Trijicon or similar optics

Tell that to my local Fudds who paid with the blood of their firstborn child for a Schmidt & Bender or similar. Gun club owner literally said this to me
>If you buy a rifle, you gotta pay the same amount again for a glass
>mfw

Attached: 1544909746896.jpg (720x378, 22K)

>objective looks
>b-but muh gun crime
here's your (You), now go eat another truckload of dicks

Attached: homicide.png (733x705, 64K)

>buy mosin
>throw airsoft scope on
seems legit

oh and if you're already paying that much for an optic, might as well get something that's been proven to withstand anything like a nightforce atacr or similar

how to spot the lvl 100 fudd
>blaser rifle
>high end zeiss optic

@fankionamensch- kannst du was dazu sagen wie es ist gebrauchtwaffen an euch zu verkaufen? Empfehlenswert oder eher lassen und privat / auf egun verkaufen?

lel I'd love to see that
Nigga I ain't paying that much for a bit of glass I'll be using for 25m-300m.
This guy is King of the Fudds, honestly. I don't want to discredit this guy in any way, but for fucks sake - he can't keep his hot opinions for himself.
>user, you want a USP? Thats a service pistol! You ain't hitting shit with that!
>The 1911 is the best comp pistol ever
He says, as 3 of my more naive club members clean yet another jam
>keeps trying to shill CZ and Sig to unsuspecting club members
I think he's given up on me, since I got too much moxie. He sweettalked two of my buddies to buy a Tanfoglio and a CZ Shadow, each super expensive. They thought that it was just that expensive to get into shooting.

Attached: 1506281275412.jpg (1200x1200, 343K)

>implying there's literally any other way to fight authoritarianism
fuck off Ghandi

>Nigga I ain't paying that much for a bit of glass I'll be using for 25m-300m.
of course not, just saying that if you're already spending an unnecessary amount of money on something, might as well go all out.

Jesus you should see some of the people at my club. I mean, they're nice guys, really. But I can't help but cringe when they get roped into buying expensive shit they don't need. Oh well, it's business and their stupidity pays for the upkeep of the range, I guess. Can't help but feel bad for them.