/akg/ AK General

AK General /akg/
Fakelite Edition
>Thread #732

Old Thread here

Attached: 32322039488_b3482fd4bf_b.jpg (1024x768, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/YdEkhdva
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>AK Buyer's Guide

pastebin.com/YdEkhdva

>Pakistani fakelite if anyone's wondering

Attached: 32322041038_4d4d6ef863_b.jpg (1024x768, 182K)

This is everyone's reminder that WGWS is a piece of shit who shoots at his own friends

Attached: wgws.jpg (1080x1351, 482K)

Here's the vid to accompany:

Attached: wuggy shoots at FA.webm (1920x1080, 2.91M)

Is this for real?

Not in the slightest. We've done it twice now, shooting at big rocks with people behind it and filming it for fun.

It is an interesting experience hearing the rounds crack against the rock, and hear the ones that pass over. The sensation is something similar to when you take a curve a bit to fast.

We were out doing an innawoods camping/larp shoot, and set it up so everyone that wanted to could experience what it was like to hear bullets going overhead in a safe manner. We found a boulder the size of a shortbus and then groups of people took turns taking cover behind it while we called in fire above and on the rock via radio.

Attached: DSC03477.jpg (2741x1968, 1.17M)

Yes, if you check the last thread wgws is trying to bullshit and make excuses.
There he goes again.
>i was only pretending to be retarded

>being this dedicated to spreading lies on the internet just because some dude rubs you the wrong way
You seriously have nothing better to do?

Attached: Receivers.jpg (2076x1080, 203K)

>via radio
>(wgws doesn't have a radio)

There were like 6 dudes and we had maybe 3 or 4 baofengs between us. It is true that I myself did not own a radio at that time.

Attached: receivers2.jpg (1080x2076, 229K)

>asks the guy knowingly posting the same pictures of parts to the same people who don't want him here

Do YOU have anything better to do than constantly act like a retard in this general every single day?

>same pictures of parts
Okay, post your OC. I didn't realize were were only allowed to post OC once. Oh please tell me more of the rules of /akg/ since you're evidently the gatekeeper.

Yeah I do, for example tomorrow I'm going to work on the PM md. 90 build some more.

Attached: DSC03462.jpg (3097x2785, 2.74M)

Interesting. What's it made of, just plastic?

Yes, /arg/ tripfags confirmed it. Pic related is his concussions, probably why he is so retarded that the military wouldn't take him.

Nice job trying to CTR. We all hate you.

Attached: wgws concussions.png (1849x157, 50K)

What's the context? Why is he berating someone for claiming their life is shittier than his? This is fucking confusing.

>posts OC
>doesnt get a positive response
>butthurt ensues
>hurr post your own then
Lmao is this rustblue?

Attached: 20181002_164813.jpg (2412x1440, 3.03M)

No one wants to see your shitty parts and botched receivers if you never posted ever again that would be ideal.

So, is it wuggy's fault for fucking up the thread, or the user who posted the reminder?

My vote is wuggy.

>rounds splash less than a foot away from camera man

Instead of just admitting you goofed, you say that you were being retarded intentionally.

Attached: retarded grizzly mk5.png (625x386, 217K)

wuggy. user wouldn't have posted the reminder if wuggy hadn't shat up the last few dozen threads.

No amount of context would validate his autistic rants

ISO Romanian push button wire folder
WTS Bulgarian brand new 5.5 triangle folding stock, asking $70
[email protected]

>So retarded
99th percentile on ASVAB retarded I guess.

I had asked some question about ammo and someone called me a retard for not remember some aspect of a previous conversation and I got defensive because my memory actually isn't great.

Woah woah don't you know you're only allowed to post OC once here? At least that is what user says.

>less than a foot away
Well since I was there I can tell you it was more like a meter, and the angle of the camera was such that the perspective was upwards, and the bottom line is that the truth of the matter is that it was an entirely fabricated and planned event. I myself have been on the receiving side.

Attached: DSC03468.jpg (3037x2731, 2.42M)

yeah, of a sort. Not even reinforced either
Just so we're clear it's not mine, just saw it for sale on the files the other week and didn't snag it in time

Attached: 46143553342_32a74651d5_b.jpg (1024x768, 96K)

the fuck am I looking at? Is this some sort of wack ass deactivated receiver that had the safety positioned welded over?

I liked when he tried to say no no I was right behind the camera actually
this isn't /bst/ you fucking mong.

Murderous faggot

I asked if this was for real and you then tell me it's not real in the slightest but it is real.
I was skeptical at first about you being a brain damaged fucking moron, but now I'm sure you are.

>99th percentile on ASVAB
Highly unlikely

>because my memory actually isn't great
>Well since I was there I can tell you a bunch of bullshit
Which is it? Do you have poor memory or do you remember everything about the incident perfectly?

He is a brain dead retard and ordered the wrong selector markings rewelded them and then cut them wrong again lol

He fucked up while engraving the safety notches and had to redo them.

Attached: eight concussions later.png (673x714, 546K)

What company makes a good Saiga-12 round drum?

>/akg/ willing to destroy it's own quality so hard just to push off one person
Very soviet indeed

Oh, lol.

>99th percentile on ASVAB retarded I guess
Retarded enough that you couldn't even get in the military with that score, assuming you aren't lying about it as well.

Well we asked /arg/ for advice on how to get rid of him and that's what they said to do

Fuck that guy, he shouldnt have guns

agreed

Attached: arg and akg best friends.jpg (900x645, 121K)

>99th percentile on ASVAB retarded I guess
>DURRR i know what 2+2 is
it's not hard, neck yourself

Attached: 10 12 17.jpg (600x800, 219K)

>this is your thread on tripfags

Attached: 1522432136919.jpg (639x479, 20K)

>/arg/
>anything but black

Attached: 1490298805495.png (882x624, 39K)

Well if he stopped posting, like to go check himself into a mental hospital, then we could go back to normal

It's like chemo. Hopefully the tumor will die before the host.

>People claim wgws kill generals
>No posts at all until I come in
>general alive and kicking now
Really makes you think

Ordered the wrong style selector notches. Friend welded them in, then I filed and sanded them down, the re-notched. Re-notch still isn't perfect, but is better than before, and from a few feet away will look fine.

Yeah, but I'm trying to buy and sell AK stuff so.

Buttmad user

>Which is it?
Black or white fallacy much? I don't need a perfect memory to accurately attest to the notion that I did not try to murder my friends, and that no such accidental shooting occurrence happened. In fact I wasn't even the one shooting. IIRC FA was the one behind the gun for one of the runs.

>highly unlikely
Just ask me to post a picture.

>engraving safety notches
And people call me retarded...

Medical DQ is medical DQ.

tyfys

The majority of those posts are user.

Attached: DSC03474.jpg (3103x2616, 1.44M)

posted in dead thread like an idiot

>questions

are RPK barrels generally more accurate, or is that just the longer barrel talking?

how would one go about finding an AK with an actual scope mount?

been wanting to build or at least fit something of an abomination, long barreled AK with a nice PSO scope on the top, but finding an AK with a proper dovetail on the side is hard enough, let alone an RPK with one.

looking into getting my first AK, just want something basic that isn't bottom of the barrel. Found this listing on armslist for a "SAR1 Romanian 7.62x39." Anyone know anything about these? Anything I should look at?

Attached: 9050431_01_sar1_romanian_7_62x39_640.jpg (640x896, 59K)

Don't think we haven't noticed that you won't tell us how you got all those concussions.

Also, FYSA you disclose medical history before recruiters let you anywhere near an ASVAB so they would have DQ'd you before they took you to MEPS to take it.

Holy shit imagine defending tripfag inspired drama infesting literally any general. Are we here to talk about kalashnikovs or reblog some gossip? Why don't y'all start your own thread about it? Why does this shit have to take up space in /akg/?

Attached: 1521395785411.jpg (927x714, 62K)

RPKs can technically be more accurate due to the longer sight radius, but the barrel itself doesn't inherently make it more accurate.
Just about any modern AK on the market has a scope mount on it, just look at the left side of the gun for the rail.

Attached: 20180319_092915.jpg (5311x2474, 3.39M)

They're good to go. Just be sure there's nothing obviously fucked.

SAR 1s are good to go, sounds like pretty much exactly what you're looking for.

trip on, wuggy

Sar1 is good to go. If it’s a fair price check it out. I would headspace used guns a no go guage is $40 and might save you hundreds

>implying generals haven't always been tripfag havens
We just want this one gone because he pretends to know all about aks and is trying to make some kind of "russian sf ak104 clone" using botched gypsy ak build kits and too much zentico.

Also the shooting at his friends thing. We just want him to go back to being /arg/'s problem

Ask me to post ASVAB scores.

Should be good to go.

Nice picture.

>Pretends to know all about AKs
How in the fuck?

Added to the compiled image.

Attached: DSC03458.jpg (2753x1832, 1.03M)

I wouldn't even wish him on /arg/ honestly. I just want him gone period.

Longer barrels on aks are probably more likely to decrease mechanical accuracy.
Like another user said, sight radius will help the shooter though.
Plus rpks have two points of impact, one folded, one with bipod deployed.

I got 98th percentile and I'm a dumbfuck, asvab is meaningless

Dude no one fucking likes you or wants you, and no one likes the bullshit you are building or saying. You're annoying and you refuse to learn. Just go away.

>Ask me to post ASVAB scores
Nothing has ever stopped you from posting whatever the fuck you want to post, no one is stopping you.

>takes and posts pictures of surplus md. 63 furniture
You are without a doubt the most pathetic sack of shit on this board.

thanks for the advice. Also forgot to say the asking price is $750. Still sound good? The sight is included (for some reason a rare thing on armslist) and 2 mags.

How much should one pay for a Romak-2?

Thats the most I would ever pay for an SAR1 with no accessories, but with a kobra seems more than fair.

>keeps bragging about asvab
But you never even got in lmao
>keeps saying "ask me to post ASVAB scores"
But never does

Leave, KYS, both, I don't care. Just do literally anything but post here.

Literally what my dreams are made of

If there were some way of stopping him from whatever the fuck he wanted to post then I would have done it long ago

SAR gang

Attached: 20181215_232607.jpg (2560x1440, 3.6M)

Around $700, $800 at most.

Attached: 20180319_092821.jpg (4933x2235, 1.84M)

Don't be so hard on yourself.

Pic related.

>Bragging
Once again, assume less. I only brought up the ASVAB score because I'm being accused of being retarded. I'm no smart man, but I'm certainly not retarded.

Very nice image. What finish is on the top rifle? What is the top rifle? Is that original furniture?
I want a push button folder.

Attached: DSC03460.jpg (3425x2444, 1.77M)

Don't talk to me or my son ever again.

Attached: 20180714_134606.jpg (1440x1920, 2.35M)

>Posts nice OC image of nice guns and nice war rug
>says don't ever talk to me
This hurts more than you know.

Attached: DSC03469.jpg (3748x2728, 3.06M)

>I want a push button folder.
Of course you do, retard.

Attached: IMG_31701_zps884a3a51.jpg (768x1024, 150K)

AFAIK the lever wire folders were only for export, while real military Romanian wire folders were all push buttons.

What is the model on the right?

Attached: IMG_20181202_191451.jpg (2059x1813, 862K)

it's a model KYS

No, that's not how our relationship works. I reply to you with mockery and insults, but you don't soil those posts by replying to them. Do I need to get the extension cords out again?

Attached: kalashnigote.jpg (900x829, 106K)

1. ASVAB isn't actually that great of a measure. I had a 98 and I'm not a super genius but at least I manage to not shoot at friendlies. We had a guy in my platoon who got a 99 and was an absolute retard. The man struggled at putting his nametapes on the right sides and managed to destroy 3 HMMWVs through sheer incompetence, to the point where the command team banished him from the motorpool. You remind me of him.

Plus there's always the off chance that you got very very lucky with all that multiple choice, or the more real possibility that you're just lying.

>I'm certainly not retarded
Could have fooled me. Even the other tripfags hate you. Try some self awareness and move out of your parent's basement in boulder.

Is that a Romani gorgo?

Zenitco IR light came today. I'm reasonably pleased. It is a bit larger than I expected, but decently light, appears well made and durable, and has good switch modes and smart switch features. I tested it out with my PVS14s and it easily throws to around 100m. Can't verify that for sure, and obviously can't speak to it too much until I drill with it or something. Main take away though is that Zenitco does indeed produce decent stuff. Still waiting on all the god damn furniture for the AK104 SF inspired build.

>Isn't that great of a measure
Presumably they just fit raw scores over some time period and test version to a distribution of some sort, hence the usage of the term "percentile".
>You remind me of him
>Some random person you're interacting with over the internet reminds you of someone you actually knew and interacted with in person
You're making a whole lot of assumptions and inferences there then my friend.
>just lying
Like I said, ask me to post a picture of my ASVAB and I'll do it. The real kicker to all the ass mad anons saying I'm retarded is that I actually have a degree and a job.
>try some self awareness
>tips le fedore le supreme self aware gentleman
Okay dude.

I actually kekd

Attached: IMG_20181202_192232.jpg (2179x1885, 1023K)

>everyone else is a neckbeard I'm the only normal one here
>I totally have a degree and job
Fucking what kind of degree and what kind of job lol

>ask me to post a picture of my ASVAB and I'll do it.
You know what, post it faggot. Fucking do it

>I actually kekd
but actually KYS

nice Romanian Garda, is it yours?

Attached: busted butts.jpg (1600x1067, 483K)

confirms story where A2 said that they couldn't tell him to stop because he didnt have a radio???

Honest thought on Xtech Mags? Or should I just get Pmags? Also for the AK104 Russian SF inspired build should I just run a Vickers QD because that will likely be the most comfy and functional choice, while not being correct to the build, or should I try an SRVV or the DOLG M2 or M3? Any idea if an SRVV or DOLG can be adapated to be QD front and rear?

>Everyone else is a neckbeard
Who said that? The same guy that claimed he is building a 100% AK104 and that he is an expert at AKs? The same guy that claimed that getting a 99% on the ASVAB meant he was smart? The spectre in your mind?

>post it
Okay picture related. Please don't make me time stamp it.

>What kind of degree and job
Post some nice personal OC of an AK or something and I'll tell you. Better yet why don't we just stop with all the bullshit talk and talk about AKs? Xtech mags? Thoughts?

Attached: DSC03488.jpg (2825x1468, 1.31M)

>Tripfag drama ITT

Only MD Arms. Promag drums are better than their sticks but don't risk it.

>picture related
Check again
>Post some nice personal OC of an AK or something and I'll tell you
aight

Attached: comehere.jpg (4032x3024, 3.02M)

>wire folder riser
P a t r i c i a n

I've done that many times. I blame the concussions.
>Some nice personal OC
Eh. Try again.

Attached: asvab.jpg (1809x1083, 440K)

I pray and hope your gypsy kit explodes in your face giving you one final concussion before you become a vegetable

IS DAT ROMA tomATO?

I pray and hope that you heal from whatever pain and hurt drives you to wish the worst upon strangers ironically or not that you don't even know except that you share a similar hobby with.

Attached: IMG_20181202_192924.jpg (2471x1837, 1.19M)

do you even know how to read?

Attached: fag.jpg (480x333, 26K)

You.Shot.At.Friends.
Under NO circumstances should you have EVER DONE that

The thing is, Russian special forces use a hell of a lot more aimpoints and eotechs than Russian made optics, so it wouldn't surprise me if you found a Vickers sling on one. Also, the xtech mags are far better than the magpuls

It actually really fucking sucked, I ditched the riser before too long and not long after that I just went back to a regular stock.

Attached: IMG_36881_zps140e63bc.jpg (1024x554, 125K)

The real meme is that the one time where I actually was behind the trigger shooting at the big rock, I was part of like a 4 person firing line.
The other times I was either working the radio, or actually behind the rock myself.

I would love to put a vickers sling on there, but I'm not gonna do it just based on chance, especially when it is an American product. Good point about the Eotechs and Aimpoints. I'm likely going to run a Holosun on the AK104 Inspired SF build. I mean I've got a spare Aimpoint PRO, but I rather save that for a more serious gun, and the Holosun will be lighter.

Attached: IMG_20181202_193736.jpg (2725x1728, 1.09M)

Cool story gayboi
Shooting at people like that is NEVER okay.
If it was so much fun why havent you all done it again?

Ok right off the bat it's pretty obvious that this is fake. In the picture you have the Marine CL score at 144. However the max that the Marine CL score can be is 141.

Damn really? How so? I have one for both my lever and push button but never bothered to put them on

Gotta save my money for more serious things.
>orders entire Zenitel catalog

faggot