Canada General

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: 1521414658571.png (1090x1087, 351K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.ca/itm/Fury-The-Barfly-Butterfly-Bottle-Opener-with-Titanium/112595374884
gotenda.com/shop/firearms/rifles/ruger-precision-enhanced-gen3-rifle-308-win-20-barrel-m-lok-rail/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for cpc victory 2019

Predicting CPC minority with PPC holding balance of power.

>keep buying guns
>be shocked seeing that my savings are barely increasing if at all

Attached: 1432410407737.jpg (262x236, 19K)

You know, we've had a handgun registry since 1934. When do you suppose it'll finally kick in and stop the gang shootings?
>It's an investment

Yeah he basically gave him a booklet of print outs, and went over all of it in store. I'm pretty sure the store was called Backcountry. Another decent store nearby is Corlanes, in Dawson.

When are we getting the hi point carbines? Would be sweet for innawoods fun

Predicting Liberal winning again in 2019, but CPC winning by a landslide in 2023.

This means neither party is interested in
>reducing or repealing pistol barrel lengths
>removing the .25 and .32 pistol ban
>non-restricting pre-existing guns whose barrels have been cut down or swapped so the end result is a barrel length below 18.5’
>making a way to simply make restricted+register pre-existing guns that have parts cut down or replaced so that the overall length is below 26’, let alone non-restrict them
>explicitly redefining converted full autos to not include factory semi autos that were made with the same tooling as the full autos
among other things. There’s no telling if they’ll repeal the bullpup kit or replica gun ban either since those aren’t actually “firearms” and they certainly don’t want to legalize suppressors

There will be no party other than Trudeau’s Intersectional Communist Party by 2023 if he wins again

This also means*

They’ll scrap the positing because guns are bad m’Kay?

I know it's been 3 years, but I still laugh about that time when CPC/LPC/NDP were answering questions, but Green wasn't invited so they had to livestream their answers while watching the broadcast themselves for the questions to come up.

Anyone got a Baikal MP-161K?
I want opinions/reviews on it since the only ones I could find are Russians shooting questionable ammo/ or shooting it in a basement hallway or Fudds that have tricked out rigs already.
Thanks in advance.

>current year was 3 years ago

Attached: 1518765009252.jpg (550x366, 60K)

So.....
I want to own a butterfly knife specifically for the tricks but as you know they are illegal to just own. Any good alternatives (ie dulled knives)?

If john oliver hasn't killed himself because of it, you can't either user

Maybe a multi-tool with the pliers sealed shut and the hinges loosened?

*position

Theres plenty of trainer balisongs with blank blades out there just google it.

My local beer store sold a bottle opener that functioned as a balisung/butterfly knife, IIRC it was a 'barfly'.

Oh, wow. The first result on eBay is from a Toronto-based seller.

ebay.ca/itm/Fury-The-Barfly-Butterfly-Bottle-Opener-with-Titanium/112595374884

Attached: s-l500.jpg (500x500, 23K)

Kek.

Attached: 11152018224026.jpg (1024x385, 155K)

How about the Ruger Precision Rifle?

How bout it

Is it gud?

maybe

Gotendies has it for 1629.99
gotenda.com/shop/firearms/rifles/ruger-precision-enhanced-gen3-rifle-308-win-20-barrel-m-lok-rail/
They say it's 1:8
The BA Stealth is 1:10

Shiet I didn't even check that, 1:8 seems very low for non-snowflake ammo

>seems very low
Actually high, you know what I mean.
I think captcha is trying to discourage me from posting.

Heavier bullets are an advantage at long range. How far do you plan on pushing?

200 yards
I guess the focus would be on making smol groups more than anything else

Well, lighter bullets at higher velocity won't be as good for long range, but they have a nice flat trajectory at short range... It's all tradeoffs.

CPC is just liberals lite, of course they won't want ACTUAL change.

Just like Scheer, a crypto-jew, plays dress up for all the minority groups, and although wants to lower immigration to "only" 250k per year wants to increase temporary work visas to 1m active per year and keep up with the 10 year visas to Chinese nationals.

You jelly burgerclaps?
Canada's getting the first bolt-action rifle to be adopted as a service weapon in over 50 years.

Attached: c19-cc.png (1000x461, 308K)

I WANT ONE WHY IS IT SO EXPENSIVE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Indians get nothing but the best in this country, as they are better citizens than everyone else, have you seen the things they can do with Cedar bark user?

I've got no fucking clue how these are more expensive than M1As for instance, or most other semi-auto civie model rifle.
It's even more expensive than any other Tikka model I could see.
Is it supply and demand related?

Attached: Tikka.png (1014x592, 246K)

>6500 units produced as of 2016
>At a CAD $2500 this = $16.25 million
Maybe Tikka and Colt Jewed the Canadian government?

Gun bros, I’m about to buy my first shotgun. Not interested is semis. Do I go with a Remington 870 express or Mossberg 500?

Anything but remingturd

For real, go pick up a Winchester model 12 for anywhere from $300-700.

Attached: wm_3566148.jpg (1037x775, 259K)

Any forces anons here? How tough is the cardio at BMQ?
I literally haven't ran in 3 years and am shipping out very soon. I am exceptional in all other areas but I don't really know how fucked my cardio is. I am at a healthy weight and look fit so it can't be that bad, right?

Attached: Kodiak SS.png (1035x421, 173K)

The fitness standards are at an all time low. There were people in my course that failed every single march/run and still passed without issue.

Used 870 wingmaster.

You’ll be fine bud. Literally just try to do your best, learn the content, shut the fuck up and try to help your team along. In my experience it was better to be the last person going somewhere while helping your fuckup fire team buddy and being somewhere first.
Running likely won’t be shit until BMQ-L but you’ll have at least a month to work on it. Maybe a 10k at the worst, a few 7k’s are more likely if at all. Rucking is piss easy and is not cardio related in almost any way

>bird's head grip it

Landslide? Are you expecting a major shift in brown people voting habits?

>PPC wont repeal prohib list
Whelp, there goes my vote

Attached: 1544310331199.jpg (764x713, 309K)

Buy an old 870 wingmaster

>voting
lol
>voting for a party with zero chance of winning
lmao

February apparently

why the fuck are they going with bolt actions in current year +3 anyway? Do they expect a lower maintenance cost overall?

Is scheer wins a majority he will decriminalize the possession of firearms.

He has said this in person to multiple people.

Because the worst threat possible during their patrols are the occasional polar bear.

>if something that'll never happen happens he'll do something that'll never happen either
cool

Posts like these are made by left wing redditors who are obviously trying to split the Conservative vote.

Attached: and slammed in the back of my dragula.jpg (1227x1430, 346K)

Something about the Canadian government demanding that Colt Canada would have the license to make them so they can manage their own supplies, which ended up in OYY VEY.

It's a basically native staffed mega light infantry unit. They don't want lost rifles committing really shitty crimes, I guess.

They're retards AND it's going into the harshest conditions on earth.

>decriminalize the possession of firearms
what does this mean? firearms without a PAL?

>It's a basically native staffed mega light infantry unit. They don't want lost rifles committing really shitty crimes, I guess.
makes sense i guess. they don't want injuns to start shooting each other with full auto m16s

Finally finished
Damn this has moderately difficult
Thx ctg

Attached: 858.jpg (2411x3383, 3.61M)

Based

Turns out also i didn't need go gauges/4mm chucking reamer or a few bits
The barrel pin hole was already pre drilled on both the reciver and barrel so it was simply a matter of lining it up and driving the pin in
Just an fyi if anyone is gonna build it and use the project guns guide

Iroha fags need to hang.

hello american friend with class 3 license
any gifs of it going pew-pew-pew?

Nah i literally finished it this morning
Planning to do an overnight at one of my shooting spots to test it out when it gets a bit more snowy

If the liberals win in 19 then PPC has a better chance then the CPC in 2023. That what happens when you fuck up.

He also promised to implement micro-dotting

No it means that guns caught possessing drugs won't go to jail.

I'm supporting PPC next election and I isn't use Reddit.

post the guide?

Decriminalizing firearm ownership would mean that yes, you can own a firearm without a license (which was the case back in the Firearm Acquisition Certificate days, you just spoke to the police when you wanted to acquire a new firearm), but it would have very broad implications for firearm laws as a whole.
In Canada, anything that is part of criminal law is automatically federal jurisdiction. So, while Section 92 of the criminal code of Canada is a giant turd sandwich, it's also the reason that our firearm laws are federal.
Without it, each province would be able to regulate firearm ownership like each state in the US does. They would only be able to fine you (no prison time), but they could make all aspects of firearm ownership pretty onerous/annoying. Quebec's (anticonstitutional) Loi 9 being a good example of the kind of bullshit they could push through in all provinces thereafter. It would become a confusing patchwork.

Loi 9 isn't quite unconstitutional in many aspects, as they just fucked you over shooting for "sport". What is really shaky is giving a doctor the discretion to rat you out to the police if you come to him looking like you have a major mental issue and you're going to do something crazy with a gun.

In other provinces, they're supposed to keep it quiet because professional integrity and whatnot.

The Quebec school system has PTSD and some absolute nutters found their way into key positions. They made us watch bowling for columbine and all sorts of garbage. When I first started reading about firearms, it was like peeling an onion of bullshit. Layer after layer, if not willfully deceiving people, it's at the very least an insult to the intelligence of their students.
Some places are better than others (Rural Quebec can be pretty comfy), but the province is just... suffocating?

>micro-dotting
whats this?

>Firearm Acquisition Certificate days, you just spoke to the police when you wanted to acquire a new firearm)
How exactly did this work? How did private sales work?

They make very small marks on components to identify them. Think: Braille, but for gun parts.

This was before my time, but you'd go to the local police, talk to them for a moment about the firearm you want to buy, they give you a little card (the FAC) and you take that to the person/store that you want to buy the gun from.

Sounds like the C-71 backdoor registry to me. With a PAL no authority figure directly knows when I've purchased something and I can buy things second hand without reporting it to anyone

Hey, just did some reading. The GRS probably won't be comfy to shoot from the left shoulder as a right handed bench rifle because of the grip design. So I think you're better off with the Stealth or the RPR.

Shiet I thought it looked like a Hogue-like symmetrical design.
Why did I have to be a genetic failure

Yeah, that was my assumption.
Are you left or right handed, though?

You realize that Canadian ethnic minorities tend to vote PC in pretty high numbers, right?

Left for most things

The federal PC haven't existed in how many years, now?

Addendum being that you can leave the nub on that blocks the selector going to fa and simply depress the leaf spring and 180 the selector to the fa position and reverse it to bring it back to semi/safe
Just incase someone picks up ure fun and uses it
Also you can mount the side rail attachment over the serial and make your own serial/vz58 stamp just to be extra safe. Remember to start your serial number with CAxxxx

Attached: 1544625092166m.jpg (448x1024, 83K)

Remember that one time the RCMP wanted to ban the 858 because of how easy it is to make it full-giggles?

Go back to bed, Grinch.

That looks like good old fashion fun. I love it!

*whooooooooosh*

I don't know about brown people, but yellow people are certainly moving right because Trudeau didn't give a shit about the 13-year old Chinese girl who got murdered.

I'm kinda saddened by the fact that s.oy became a derogatory term, because even though I'm a conservative omnivore, I do enjoy the occasional s.oy (in the form of edamame beans, agedashi tofu, mapo tofu, Taiwanese stinky tofu, etc.). I do think it is absolutely criminal how they try to pass off s.oy as a genuine alternative to meat & dairy.

>>easy

>need to get trigger pack
>need drill press
>need knowledge of how firearms work

Although this doesn't seem too too hard. Its certainly not *easy*. What happens if you can't get a FA trigger pack?
Its not like you can MacGyver it with a pipecleaner and a piece of tinfoil in 2 minutes.

They're also not fond of seeing people enter illegally and get treated better than they did when they actually followed our immigration laws.

The Hasselwander decision is pretty vague, unfortunately.

Oh shit, that actually tugs at my heartstrings. My parents had to jump through various hoops to obtain Canadian citizenship. Some of my friends, who are married to foreign nationals, had to fill out shitloads of paperwork to help them become Canadian citizens.

Then these goddamn illegals just waltz in and get it easy. Fuck that shit.

>The Hasselwander decision
QRD ? Don't know of this one

Banning guns because they're "easy to convert to full-auto" always rustles my jimmies hard for this reason. Your average mouthbreather doesn't even know what a drill press is, let alone how to use one effectively enough to modify a gun. If someone has the machining skills to convert an "easy to convert" gun to FA they'll be smart enough to convert most semis to FA.