Ways to defend myself?

Long story short, I live in a cucked Yuro country, and I need to defend myself from neonazis because I'm brown. This is what I already do:
>avoid notorious neighbourhoods
>develop good stamina so I could run away if in danger
>avoid being too close to suspicious looking people
>pepper spray
I cannot carry anything weapon-like on me because the police are infiltrated by neonazis and would love nothing more than to find me carrying a weapon.

Any other suggestions?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (676x380, 56K)

Kill yourself

Pretty much this. You don't belong in Europe

>badly hidden Jow Forums shitflinging thread
I wish I could permaban you.

Attached: 1516361158765.jpg (95x96, 3K)

In the off chance this isn't bait, where the hell do you live?

Why not go back to the shithole where you came from/belong and stop tainting our lands?

It's not. I'm being serious. You can ignore them and it won't turn into a shitty thread.

I'd like not to say because it would immediately derail the thread. But it's somewhere in western Europe where there is lots of violent racism.

Try to act and dress as white and European as you can.
Carry your change in a strong pouch with a long strap.

Are you adept or atleast able to defend yourself at hand to hand combat?
The pepper spray is good for people who aren't good at fighting and women because you don't need to make contact with somebody, but you still need to be pretty close range in order for it to work.
Also I'm pretty sure this is bait because if somebody were in your shoes they would walk around with a proper weapon not giving a single fuck about the police, "neo nazis" or not. The best question one could ask in this thread is why you would live in such a miserable shithole in the first place. Normal reasons don't apply like "I have my family, friends, and my entire life here" because there is no life to be had except misery.

>police are infiltrated by neonazis

where do you live?

>Try to act and dress as white and European as you can.
Already do that. I also found that having white friends helps a lot. I don't have non-white friends anyway, but when I'm alone people give me more shit.

>Are you adept or atleast able to defend yourself at hand to hand combat?
No I'm a meek nerd.
>The pepper spray is good for people who aren't good at fighting and women because you don't need to make contact with somebody
I weigh nothing and if somebody grabs me I'm done for. So I try to avoid contact as much as possible.
>if somebody were in your shoes they would walk around with a proper weapon not giving a single fuck about the police, "neo nazis" or not.
It's very illegal for everyone to do that.
>The best question one could ask in this thread is why you would live in such a miserable shithole in the first place.
It's for work. I do something very specific that is located in the worst part of the country.

One other safety precaution I also take, is I travel everywhere by car, now. Used to ride a bike but I now find a car is much safer.

is it nice france?

Attached: 15france-ss-2-articleLarge-v3.jpg (600x394, 59K)

Hate to break it to you but people who look like you are the reason Neo-Nazis have come back from the dead. I would move somewhere friendly to you, either that or become a pillar of society and openly voice your disdain of immigrants and those who do not become functioning members of society, while assimilating as much as possible into white, European culture.

Best advice.
He isn't a moocher.
He is paying his own way with his job.
Some of you young fucks would give me a hard time since I am only one generation off of an Indian Reservation here in the US. My Seneca Grandpa married a white woman... or is that two generations?

>No I'm a meek nerd
Then become a man.
>It's very illegal for everyone to do that
This is your life you stupid cunt, I am not going to bother going into the intricacies and details of laws concering self defense because I refuse to expend that much effort on a Jow Forums thread, but obviously being alive heavily outweighs being dead.

Strength in numbers. Find friends and you can simply walk all over these white weaklings. They know the consequences of being against the new members of their society. They know their place.
Just know to approach white women you want to lay with politeness and a smile. Like a child from a friend's family. For plenty enough, that's all it takes to make them begin to ache for you. They really hate their own race in a way. Don't put fear into them and they will soon enough show the fire in their eyes for your body. This is the true way to beat these white people's hold on power. Their females are thirsty and fair game.

>I'm brown
Let them kill you.

>being brown in Europe
You are the problem/criminal/murderer
>thinking neo-nazis are a problem
They arent

>muh LEGAL immigration
Get the fuck out of here you post-election ZOG moron

Every time I hear theres nazis to kill, I have a battle of the bulge.
Looking forward to killing them like my granpappy.

In an SS panzer division
papa rode with pride
cleansing bolsheviks from the Russian country try side

This is the only reasonable response!

>No I'm a meek nerd.
learn to fight pussy

Weapons aren't magical totem that keep you safe. If you don't have the will or the training to use them, they're not going to help you much. Might as well be walking around with a weaponized safety blanket.

And now you support the Russians.
Tis grand

Do the safety dance where ever you go. People will leave you alone.

Maybe your home country would be safer for you and you should go back there. Rhymes with page, in all fields, etc.

>Living this far out in a fantasy land
>Being this far gone
Yikes...

what's it like being a sociopath?
>MUH DADDY KILLED PEOPLE WHO HAD PEOPLE'S INTERESTS WHO LOOK AND THINK LIKE ME AT HEART I WILL DO THE SAME XD

Profittable.
And I dont have their ideals, I have glorious Marxist ideals.
As to kin, well you are thinking helicopter rides so whats it like being a hypocrite?

Unironically this.

Get out of europe you fucking shitskin.

Attached: 7D5EAF77-37DB-4C23-94E7-03AE98A1B548.jpg (416x485, 79K)

Go back to your fucking country, you literal trash.

Kikes, Niggers and the like don't deserve a place in my europe, you fuckin brown scum.

HEIL HITLER

> brown guy in Europe asks how to defend himself against literal nazis
> gets told to kill himself

> white guy in SUB SAHARAN AFRICA asks to how to defend himself against literal tribals
> gets unanimous support

Maybe if everyone just went back to their homelands we would all be ok, but it's too late now, isn't it. White people have spread into the americas, africa, and Australia casually, so why does it matter if a brown guy legally lives in europe? Until whites move back to europe, you really can't say that someone doesn't "belong" in europe, if he doesn't belong in Europe you sure as hell don't belong on American Plains or African forests that's for sure.