Im going to buy a CZ p01

Im going to buy a CZ p01.

Attached: DSCN0620.jpg (1200x900, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HYV9B9N0PIs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

k

ok

Cool

This is you.

Attached: 1536183927947.jpg (700x734, 107K)

>le forced soi meme from readit.
like pottery

So what's the difference between regular CZs and the omegas?

Attached: 1524239786761.gif (160x266, 46K)

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x225, 11K)

enjoy

Attached: 1544181179234.jpg (480x691, 61K)

But reddit probably(I wouldn't know because I don't go there) hates the soiboi meme because it's used to describe liberals which reddit is in overwhelming majority? Nice try.

>Im going to buy a CZ p01.
youtube.com/watch?v=HYV9B9N0PIs

OMEGA trigger is very similar to the P-07, P-09. Less curve to the trigger now. Trigger is set back a tiny bit further. Shorter DA pull. Easier to work on. Better trigger in factory condition than the standard CZ75 and SP-01 trigger. NOT as good as a Shadow or Tactical Sport. CAJUN GUNWORKS makes upgrade parts. If you plan to leave it factory, the Omega is good to go. BETTER THAN A Glock factory trigger. Find one at a range rental so you can compare side by side.

My P-01

Attached: IMG_20181020_174928_edit_edit.jpg (2334x1754, 585K)

CZ-75 thread?

Attached: HDhSzjX.jpg (1600x1200, 737K)

poor fag meme, love the stupid shit people try to use to justify disliking a gun / company.

>not trying to own all guns made by all companies

Attached: 81cK66PvGlL._SL1500_.jpg (551x1500, 142K)

Why not a big boi?

Attached: 20181107_172934 - Copy.jpg (1008x756, 404K)

That trigger is the Cajun Gunworks old style 85 Combat trigger and is part of the RRK Reach Reduction Kit from CGW. It also includes a short reset disconnector in the kit. Using the factory hammer spring.

Nice gun

This meme is forced as shit and dosent make sense. Wouldnt an actual soiboi not own any kind of firearms at all and be an antigunner?

It needs better sights. Put some LOK grenade red and black grips on it since picture. Going with the CZ Custom single dot low rear and the neon yellow front Trijicon night sights. Conceal Carrying now as I head up to Lennox Mall in Atlanta. It was my 50th Birthday present to myself in November. Already have 1500 rounds through it. SONIC cleaned it yesterday as Moss Pawn while picking up another gun for my Son- In- Law that got married about an hour ago. Got him a Vickers G17.

clearly you don't understand what a soi is.
>oh, no thanks, I'm into this obscure eastern European pistol
>have you ever heard of CZ?
>*takes a drag of a clove cigarette*

how much are CZs in 'murrica?

here in czech. rep. it's pretty expensive

>CZ
>Obscure
Wot

REALLY NICE.
Are those the Thai hand made grips?
They look better than most CZ Factory wood grips.

$450 on sale for a P-07 to almost $3000 for a CzechMate. CZ P-01 is $550-$650.
Shadow 2 $1200. Tactical Sport Orange $1650

Wot?

Attached: 1514506718976.png (645x773, 9K)

Like you said, it's a forced meme form r/weekendgunnit. There's no logic behind it. Never was.

I heard you like em big

Attached: 1216181450.jpg (4160x2340, 1.9M)

You have a very feminine hand.

its the onions

the better to jerk you off to completion, my dear

in my experience factory omega triggers are worse than stock 75 triggers for the same guns. However they are simpler and easier to work on, and you get the option of swapping a decocker for manual safety whenever you want.

The idea of the cz söi meme being from reddit is complete bullshit, it's just seething faggots trying to complain. Let me explain to you the history of the meme.

There was always a meme or at least an awareness by gun owners that CZ's were owned by hipster types. This has been a thing for a very long time, because CZfags pretend that their obscure design is some secret gem when in reality it's just an average pistol with questionable reliability and almost no adoption my police and militaries that matter (compared to the huge adoption of glock, beretta, etc). So once the söi meme started a few years ago, pretty much the archetype of the hipster was used to describe the söi, so they started to become more or less the same thing culturally. And, or course, instead of cz owners being called annoying hipsters, we just call them söis now. The meme never just popped up out of the blue, there was a calculated and reasonable progression for it to come into existence.

> CZ
> Pasty, sickly white
> feminine hands and forearm
> bitch wrist

Seriously your hand looks like a woman's hand wtf

>Average male appears before user
>haha, typical CZ owner
>wow nice narrow shoulders and jaw, faggot, have you considered how you might look better as a woman?
>you have pretty wide hips for a guy
>consider taking estrogen pills
>dick under 7"? you can't call yourself a man like that. you'd be better off as a girl.
>i want your boipucci

I got yer onions right here.

Attached: IMG_20180520_141409_edit_edit_edit.jpg (460x460, 56K)

poorfags ITT

Attached: 41727667_333461197215096_310780878269913097_n.jpg (1080x808, 137K)

GD autocorrect. ONIONS and a ton of it.

Attached: 43984524_500692657111107_5983337502899095784_n.jpg (1080x1350, 63K)

Good starter set.
About the same as mine.
S2, stainless P-01, Tactical Sport, and one Turk clone.

Attached: IMG_20181118_202845_edit.jpg (2818x1834, 532K)

Except it is from Reddit.

Google "CZ S O Y" first result is threads upon threads on r/weekendgunnit.
The first examples are from there. The posters are from there. YOU are from there.
Now fuck off back to that cesspit.

>years ago
the basedboy meme on Jow Forums isn't even 2 years old

For as long as you lot have been pushing this shit, people have been calling you out, because they notice how your post reeks of reddit.

Go on. Use the archive. See for yourself.

Attached: 44542161_293829631232627_1075286918476123657_n (1).jpg (1080x981, 220K)

The Onions is strong in this one

random by stander, never heard of r/weekendgunnit but the guy calling out someone for being from reddit (like it matters to anyone other than insufferable fags like you) seems to know an awful lot about it.

fuck you jerks. lets see your hands and guns.... IF you have any

can someone please explain why CZ is associated with leftists and hippies and shit

I have guns but no hands, life isn't fair. I got bitch hands too pal

its not a thing, just one troll ITT

it is literally a thing faggot, im not asking you

whatever douchebag. have fun memeing irl when nobody besides some pricks on a Chinese imageboard will know what the fuck you are on about

Because it's true, the same reason all stereotypes come into existence.

I think its funny that you're larping as a liberal basedboy defending CZ but I really just want to know why it's associated with these kinds of people

CZ owners are the worst.

I think these guns tend to attract a certain type of contrarian whose mother told him that he was a special snowflake, but whose father told him he had to grow up and be a man too.

>from some obscure company in a shithole country, which lets them stroke their egos for discovering it
>relatively reliable and arguably practical, but not exceptional enough in performance to dominate the market, so they can always flaunt how they found a hidden gem
>inexpensive, but not cheap enough to become popular with minorities
>steel or alloy frame, so söyboys can tell themselves they’re real men for carrying a gun with less recoil because it uses outdated, heavier materials
>DA/SA, less popular nowadays so owners can feel like they have a special and contrarian ability
>little representation in media and pop culture, meaning CZfags get to pretend to be really knowledgeable about guns around normalfags who can only ID Berettas and 1911s.

I have honestly never browsed reddit.
I literally just typed in CZ ONIONS and it's the first few hits.
We have this thread or a variation of it a couple of times every day. For nearly a year straight. It's the same unfunny forced meme spammed in every discussion even mentioning CZ in passing, instantly derailing every thread it's pushed in.

If this cancer doesn't matter to you then you're probably of the same kind.

It isn't. Fuck off back to the subreddit from whence you came.

Only thing missing from this stupid thread is your stale "CZ owners are the worst" pasta.

My guess is that there is a better "main stream" alternative to every gun in their line up that is more proven, reliable, and available, which leaves the only reason for picking it is to be different, the Hallmark characteristic of liberal hipster basedboys

take a moment to realize that you are blindly following a meme and you have ZERO idea why

literally a NPC

That CGW spring and disconnector make all the difference.

Basedboys* got autocorrected, taking a dump right now

Like fucking clockwork.

Because it's being forced and you know that damned well.
It's almost as stupid as idiots pushing the "the VZ2008 is a haunted gun"-meme.
Glad that thing was too stupid even for Jow Forums to catch on.

Attached: 46652080_384196468991258_8115870292101723525_n.jpg (750x937, 236K)

>questionable reliability

3k rounds through mine with only one hiccup, a ftf from some crap ammo.

I only own one cz, so pretty small sample size. It's an inexpensive gun, don't see what the fuss is one way or another.

Another characteristic is how butthurt and triggered cz owners get as evidenced here. I have a Glock which gets shit on plenty but you don't see Glock owners throwing estrogen fueled tantrums.

>ask why meme is a meme
>LOL YOU'RE AN NPC

>oh man this is a funny meme, better jump onboard
>hey guys, why do we think this again????

get a brain moron

buy 2 while you're at it

post your rami

only 3 CZs ?

what are you ? poor ?

62 seconds later...

it's because glocks dominate the market. It may not be everyone's cup of tea, but their dominance is undeniable

Attached: G19 is the wave of the future.jpg (2016x1512, 1014K)

t. CZ owner

This isn't your Facebook feed.

You might be happier with an SP-01 Tactical or a 75BD.
I like their full size guns for the range but in my experience the skinny slide can be difficult to grasp on their compact offerings. That combination of the stiffer recoil spring and small slide makes my fingers slip occasionally, and that's enough for me to not consider it a viable carry gun.

>slidelets

Attached: 1479139006601.gif (600x600, 227K)

They're good just make sure you go to a shop or ask a friend to handle it. Preferably shoot it before buying. I wish I had known that I find Berettas a little more comfortable than my CZ, but still like it.

>Im going to buy a CZ p01.
Okay, I'm sure its good or decent enough as a carry piece or bed side table grab just remember your choice in firearms is a meme and Jow Forums will hate you for it even if you aren't a pretentious fuck.

Attached: Rally 1539991767926.png (757x568, 1.64M)

I'm gonna say the n-word

I'm getting worried I have too many CZ pistols....

Glad I'm wrong, the P10SC gives me a boner

Attached: CZ-75-TS-Czechmate-Parrot-2.jpg (1920x1280, 1.49M)

Dont know whats up with Jow Forums and fucking cz's lately but they are pretty sweet

am i allowed to post here

Attached: 1545033376.png (1110x832, 1.34M)

Weak, frail, micro-cock chink detected

Attached: avg chink.png (883x837, 56K)

I'm sorry you're retarded and fell for Jow Forumss bait

>gay tattoos
>skinny jeans
>memeverse

Kill yourself, you huge beta faggot

Accurizing browning clones seems like such a fucking waste of money

>design states that barrel, frame, and sights come out of alignment with every shot
>consistent lockup never achieved, but people try by making everything as tight as possible
>guns jam themselves without constant care
>often have retarded over complicated double action triggers
>meanwhile in rifle land
>people sperging out over consistent bolt lock up and barrel bedding instead, things pistolfags would never get to the point of considering without going to blowback or gas operation
>but they keep using browning clones for some fucking reason

Attached: 1532682842072.jpg (768x960, 118K)

CZ's are for beta, hideous balding basedboys who will never be truly wanted by a beautiful woman, so they turn to masturbating to dudes with dresses. Fucking weak, gross faggots that will be poor and worthless forever. Such cringey little cocklords.

pic related - average CZ owner

Attached: it's you.jpg (645x412, 59K)

this x100

Hey, did someone say CZ? I love CZs. Pic related, it's me.

Glocks are for manchildren who prance around trying to look like teenagers because that's all they can get laid with.

Attached: mark-strong---imagenet.jpg (1000x1000, 219K)