We need lemon laws for guns

We need lemon laws for guns.

Attached: lemon.jpg (259x194, 15K)

That's why you ask for a trial week for used guns or buy a gun from a company that offers a warranty service. Which most do.

Gun doesn't feed or eject out of the box.

Haha noob, try a different brand

Or, you gotta break it over with a couple thousand rounds first.

Or, that's weird, mine only has one malfunction a box, but you have to use this here Gucci ammo, our it'll jam.

Yeah, fuck that

> get lemon
> send out for free servicing
> get back 6 months later
> still doesn't work
And that's why you don't buy Brazilian

>warranty service
You've obviously never had to send a gun in for warranty, because if you had, you'd know that the experience is the opposite of service. If a manufacturer wasn't competent enough to make a proper gun, don't expect them to be competent enough to repair it. In all likelihood, it'll come back even worse than it was when you sent it in.

You do know there's a multitude of different reasons why some ammo works better than others right?

If the ammo is within SAAMI or CIP specs, then there is no excuse for a gun not being able to reliably fire it.

>I got turned down once
>so now I'm gay
Yeah man, shit happens. Sent my SW 17 in for some work and it came back fine.

Bullet weight, bullet type, case composition, powder consistency, etc.

That's not an excuse. If the gun requires a special kind of ammo beyond SAAMI or CIP specs, then the manufacturer should say so in the owner's manual. If they don't, then they're just passing the buck for their own incompetence.

G8
B8
M8

>my inconsistent slavic steelcase ammo that has zero quality control isn't the problem, the gun is!
>send it in for warranty work
>find out 100% of failures are due to limpwristing, it's not even the ammo

So you'd actively petition Colt because hollow points didn't reliably feed in your GI 1911? You'd sue golden bear or whatever for using ammo that dirtied up your pistol quicker than federal? What a life you lead.

BAN ASSAULT LEMONS

No one NEEDS that much sour in one fruit!

>Brazilian

Attached: brazilian-wax-near-me[1].png (447x338, 46K)

S&W is the bees knees for taking care of business, free shipping and servicing indefinitely for manufacturers defects. (Firing Pin broke) didn't take too long either. The same can't be said of others.

>I think getting the government MORE involved in guns is a good thing

You don’t belong here.

>S&W
>good customer service
I don't know what alternative timeline you hopped in from, but you should go back. And take me with you.

EVIL

Except on brands they've bought up over the years.

I have found out from experience that the only warranties are no questions asked, and those are few. Whenever there are conditions, those conditions will be used to deny your claim.

>Oh you think our part has a problem? Send it back on your dime so we can have a look at it.
>The same idiots that let it ship the first time looked at it again and still couldn't find anything wrong. Fuck you for being our customer.
Bascially my experience with Faxon. If their shit was so next level they would have a warranty like Vortex.

Those are some weird sight pictures user.

Attached: davidpol_1454991679_NRA sights-16.jpg (700x365, 21K)

>inconsistent slavic steelcase ammo
Is that ammo within SAAMI and CIP specs? If so, it should function reliably in any weapon chambered for it.
>actively petition Colt because hollow points didn't reliably feed in your GI 1911?
Most 1911s will reliably feed hollow points, but if they won't, the manufacturer should say so in the owner's manual.
>You'd sue golden bear or whatever for using ammo that dirtied up your pistol quicker than federal?
There is a reasonable expectation that ammo will make a gun dirty. As long as the ammo is not corrosive, I would no cause to sue. Even if it is corrosive, that would not be a problem as long as it was clearly stated on the packaging.
By your logic, stealing guns should be legalized since the gov't is being "involved in guns" for punishing the theft of a gun.

>I would no cause to sue.
Correction: I would have no cause to sue.

That's some mighty big aspergers you have there friendo.

Not an argument. I don't think I'm being unreasonable at all.

Neat, different cases act differently with different extractors. While different powders from different countries can have similar pressures some can burn longer/shorter than others meaning different effects in different rifles. Different rifles can behave differently meaning some need hot ammo while others can not handle hot ammo.
Older guns and some military service weapons do not handle rounds that are not fmj well because they were not designed for their use.
Christ at least try to act like you have a brain.

Not the same person you replied to but I contacted S&W several times for my M&P shield magazine spring uses and they replaced my springs and gave me an extra mag for free. I just used their online system never had to call them up to get clarification or to dispute something.