Are they good for anything other than a throwaway murder weapon...

Are they good for anything other than a throwaway murder weapon? If poorfags just saved up another $100 they could buy an infinitely better pistol

Attached: 7-g9hc_1.jpg (550x550, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wpZdUgBzh7Y?t=598
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: Unemployable Fat Girl.jpg (1005x1200, 314K)

Borderline indestructable, you could tape them together into a vest and wear it.

Jow Forums loves them. ironically or not, I can't tell.

Except you’re wrong. Yes they are nigger pistols. They are dogshit in every respect but cost and reliability.

They work.

Attached: 66E7C54E-CE9F-48A3-8C92-44DC69E33880.jpg (4032x3024, 2.94M)

they shoot, fairly reliable for what it is, and you can't beat the warranty.

for what it is, its fucking lightyears ahead of the scores of ghetto blaster drop-guns.

I just got a pistol in .380 I've owned a carbine for years and love it. So we'll see with the pistol.

I'd love to know the manufacturing cost to produce these pistols. I'm thinking between $30 or $40

>you can't beat the warranty

You can afford to throw around free guns when they're made of melted down pennies.

Also why they make the best boat guns, zinc doesn't rust

>If poorfags just saved up another $100 they could buy an infinitely better pistol
Or they could spend that money on weed AND have a pistol

These guns are great for environments where a gun is nice to have but may not be necessary, or there is great risk of loss.
Boating trips, or back up car gun are examples.
As ugly as Hipoints are they are actually incredibly reliable pieces of hardware.

Attached: hipointhate2.jpg (843x468, 147K)

Meredith is cheating on him. Can't wait for the Off the Ranch story!

Attached: Dreams are MAde Of.jpg (748x1024, 277K)

Is that for real?

Are you stupid? Zinc rusts extremely easily, that's why they coat other metals with it, so oxygen will bond to the zinc before the other metals.

It oxidizes and that's it. Once it forms a little thin layer of corrosion then it's good pretty much indefinitely unless it's removed manually

Iron/steel just keeps rotting

>borderline indestructible

Link is to bolster this claim because I agree with it. youtu.be/wpZdUgBzh7Y?t=598

I got an email from gunbroker earlier this week with this gem. not quite HK backwards bullet-tier, but still, you had ONE JOB...

Attached: professional marketing.png (600x800, 613K)

Picis from link here Skip to 10:00 in to get to the point of the shot at the Hi-Point

>he doesn't use a manula safety
>mfw

Attached: images.png (258x195, 14K)

They're actually one of the better pistols you can have, as much as people mock them. People pay far more for fancier pistols when a Hi-Point brick is perfectly functional.

I just technically bought one as my first gun to learn the basics was that retarded for me to do so I did that thinking if I get ok shooting it I would be good with other 9mm hand guns like some trigun shit where everyone is looking at him weird for using a "shit" and weird looking revolver but some how out guns everyone

I like my GLAWK FORTAYs

Attached: 20171001_125459.jpg (2308x1298, 941K)

Is that the one that sounds like a 12 year old boy? I seen one video and I thought he just payed like a 10 year old boy to video tape for him and I thought he was acting like sort of a dickhead. Then I seen an older video and it was the same voice but it was 2 females helping him record and the one that sounds like a kid got in frame on accident. Then it was sort of like "OH right, it's a girl. No wonder he's so annoyed".

Attached: 1jqcf8.jpg (396x396, 22K)

If they work they work but that article is saying the problem is that they don't feed correctly (which means they don't work nigger).

Manula

Attached: 1450069640581.png (166x166, 14K)

I've got a prublam solva and a C9, and honestly, I love them both. They are huge ugly bricks with triggers that feel like they should be slapped on some sort of shit Chinese knockoff video game controller, but that's fine. They work. They WORK. I have yet to experience issues, and both of mine are used. The C9 is at least eight years old which is both wonderful and horrifying to me at the same time, the idea that it still exists let alone functions after being around for more then a year is astounding to me.
TL;DR: if you want a cheap as fuck gun that will work and can also be throw like a brick when it's empty, just get one. Hi-Points are fun.

Attached: problemsolver.jpg (2016x1512, 593K)

Manula.
I definitely like this word.
Manoooola.

Attached: 15197620586800.jpg (794x698, 78K)

Mwahnoohhhhlaa...its like gargling pasta in korea. beautiful.

I'm gonna buy a hi-point pistol in .45 acp for the memes.

they got engaged at 21
here's an old picture of them from that time.
matt's goober status is intense

Attached: matt.jpg (400x400, 36K)

> buying smthg because of memes
The absolute state of modern gun owner.

Gun owners have been doing that for half a millennium.

Great for a tacklebox gun or a truck toolbox gun that I would feel uncomfortable putting an expensive Sig or Kimber or something in.

are you stupid?

>subtle you don't need this gun post
3/10

Have you ever shot one? I have. If you don't get +p you are playing reverse russian roulette with a nigger's life.

Alright, I was not right.
I'm sorry.

Hi point has made posts on YouTube themselves backing the reliability of 20 year old pistols

that channel got so bad, turned into cheesy tasteless garbage real quick

My JHP's frame snapped during use. I was pretty surprised by it. I figured .45 auto was low-pressure enough to pose little risk to a Hi Point.

>The C9 is at least eight years old which is both wonderful and horrifying to me at the same time, the idea that it still exists let alone functions after being around for more then a year is astounding to me.

I have a couple Raven P25s with serials low enough to suggest they were produced in the first year or two of production. So 1970-71. Real OG American pot metal automatics. The finish is well worn on one, but I don't think either ever saw much use. They do still run fine. I don't see any reason why they won't be around in another 50 years, since I'm certainly not going to shoot them out.

You've settled it for me OP.
My xmas present to myself will be a 34510.
I don't own a gun in .45 ACP.
Seasons Greetings!

Attached: GI-Joe-Croc-Master.jpg (150x150, 9K)

Why wouldnt you want to own somthing so cheap and fun to own/destroy. It also has a lifetime warranty. If you can find one used , there is literally no reason not to buy one if you are looking for fun.

>someone managed to make a fucking Hi-Point not only not work but not work repeatedly
How in the fuck?

Fun fact in the beginning Hi Point magazines sucked.

this.

well I'm definately getting one now.
Do you have any idea how long I've been searching for a gun with a manula safety?
Thanks for the tip!

Leveling on 0-2 again user?

Attached: A49B422F-6360-405E-B744-0714C110D1CB.jpg (600x850, 163K)