Let's say tomorrow...

Let's say tomorrow, every Jow Forums user suddenly wakes up to find they now posses a full suit of clean X-01 MK-V power armor with a frame and a work station that can be used to modify it. The suit comes with a black paint job marked by Enclave emblems, one Laser rifle, one Plasma rifle, and one Gatling Laser. They have 500 microfusion cells, 500 plasma cartridges and 10 fusion cores. The suit itself will operate by the canon statement in which it's power source lasts over a hundred years.

What do you do with it?

Attached: X-01.jpg (1200x1597, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deviantart.com/obokhan/art/X-01-tactical-power-armor-689961277
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pay every branch of government a visit.

Nonstop path of destruction through Bethesdas headquarters.

Shitpost on Jow Forums.

This

shoot the atf's dog

They really could have sold the eagle look more with a second metal piece to complete the beak.

Sell the laser rifle and gatling laser, along with their ammo, to the highest bidder. Keep the armor and the plasma rifle to fuck around with after I get rich off the other two weapons. If the ATF or cops show up to confiscate them, then the revolution begins, but otherwise just chill out desu

Buy a bunch of D-60s.
Kill politicians

Attached: 1544848498486m.jpg (1024x621, 93K)

Form up with every other Jow Forums user and go conquer some country using our force of well armed soldiers.

[spoiler]Given I live in the UK, be immediately arrested for owning three deadly weapons and ten devices which can be converted into small nuclear bombs.[/spoiler]

Invade a local deer farm and score a bunch of deer pussy

You forgot the Fat Man and 200 rounds user.

kick bubblegum and chew ass

Hide it until I can make friends with some people I know who won't steal it, kill me or have me arrest it, then study the fuck out of the technology it's based on, and reproduce microfusion cells so I don't run out, then form up with the rest of the Jow Forums britbongs and un-bugger the UK with them.

Liberate Rhodesia like any good Jow Forumsommando

Attached: 1541628235338.png (1920x1080, 786K)

sell it and buy some functional gear and funs

Easy.

Contact and convince whatever God-like being that gave me this stuff to let me trade in the rifles and lasers for a jetpack and a super sledge. Now I don't need to worry about ammo.

Next I'll find my Kommando buddy who leaves nearby and we'll go innawoods to hide from the gubberment who no doubt wants control of these dangerous new assault baby carriers in the form of this power armor.

From there we'll probably go and try to start the apocalypse or something. Mainly because we would feel like this place isn't aesthetic enough for our armor and I'm sure the anons at /gq/ would agree.

Attached: 1eb5d920801a9bb34904e9aee26dccd7.jpg (620x960, 74K)

Kek

Holy fawk!
My sides are bouncing off of the international space station.

>be me
>passed out after fapping for 11 hours straight
>hear loud noise
>go investigate
>oversized cardboard box dropped ontop of brandnew tv
>rip in pieces
>open cardboard box
>its filled with styropor
>play with styropor
>actually look at contents
>its a fucking suit of power armor
>go to old german ex-engineer dude down the road
>have him examine shit so he can make me new ammo and guns, aswell as suit upgrades
>make another one
>give to friend
>friend is amazed
>give suits to parents
>gubbnermints come
>too scared to try anything funny
>make a deal with them
>i give them blueprints
>power armor and laser weapons being mass produced
>/ewg/ energy weapons general is now a thing
>jews die out from unknown disease
>remaining jews hide in a canyon
>canyon is now called zionist canyon
>nig nogs getting dropped left and right after carry laws become more lax
>world is a better place
>renaissance of the '60s
>life is good
>everybody and their dog has nukes now
>france slips on baguette
>accidentally launches nuke
>hits america
>america thinks it was russia
>fires at russia
>russia fires back
>everything gets obliterated
>watch everything burn
>didnt invest in vaults
>thought nothing was going to happen
>feel the radiation slowly killing me
>cough up blood
>return power armor to station
>collapse
>rest my head against it
>write a note where i left spare parts and upgrades for the suit
>maybe, one day, somebody would find this
>not knowing i put a dragon dildo inside there
>die with a smile on my face

Attached: Vault_Boy_Suit.png (378x480, 63K)

kek, good one

Attached: 1523143417696.jpg (600x800, 70K)

List it on Armslist for trade for a CZ75 Short Rail and a transferable select fire FN FNC

Attached: 1544551685421.jpg (750x750, 86K)

/thread

Exterminate all blacks, too dark spics and non based others in a 500 mile radius.
Duhhhh

Based and freedompilled

Become the savior of America and the Western world by presenting microfusion cells and cores as the holy grail of power sources.
The Power Armor itself is something that could be made using current technology, give or take a decade of refinement. But the power sources that make it functional are priceless.

allah is with me,

may he be with you.

Straight to the Chinese politburo

>fusions cores
Fuck that, those power plants last over a century.

Read the last line in the OP

>YOU ARE OUT OF UNIFORM SOLDIER. WHERE IS YOUR POWER ARMOR?

get a bunch of ostrich and emu eggs
dismantle the power armor and turn it into a frying pan
make a damn good omelet

2PBP

Attached: 1450148308951.jpg (666x801, 137K)

Report to the nearest recruitment depot in uniform. God bless America.

mmmm no cock like horse cock thanks pre-war user

Attached: 1544403847630.jpg (248x233, 9K)

>Fallout 4
Can I trade all that shit for a Hardened T-51b set, CZ53, P94, BigBazooka, and Wattz 2000? Complete with ammo, power, and the necessary equipment for maintenance, of course.

Attached: 800px-Mainmenured.gif (800x600, 354K)

See if it can get the stains out of my underwear. If not then it's useless

Form a right wing death squad.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Fallout sucks, as do all Bethesda products

Attached: ubisoft and bethesda patches.gif (440x330, 3.83M)

Sauce on pic? Search doesn't work for some reason

Become a superhero and kill all homosexuals, niggers, trannies and jannies

Sell it to corporations for billions

Basically this, start treading upon all those cocksuckers, unironically. Bonus points for plans involving anything atomizing neo-cons and prominent democrat gungrabbers.

kek

Attached: 1544266315442.png (323x241, 78K)

god the suits in fallout have such shitty fucking proportions. just yeah man i'll have 12" of neck and a 12" face

>nu-fallout power armour
>not going with the T-51b with a miniaturized reactor, air conditioning, liquid waste conversion to drinkable water, and leg-servo locking for resting
your shitty battery operated frame with 2cm of non-airsealable steel doesn't impress me

It's sad... but Fallout Power Armor is a lie. It can't anatomically work. When moving characters into Power Armor, the game changes their race to a PA race. Shoulder are moved out, armes and legs lengthened, crotch bowed out. There's no way to fit a human in that thick of steel with any amount of flexibility. This shows you how far off from human anatomy it is. Space Marines in 40k were genetically redesigned to fit in their power armor.

Attached: 11b7be_5748481.jpg (1920x1080, 393K)

What do you mean? A human actually fits inisde that suit perfectly well. The animation even shows you step into the spacious interior of the suit.

Hahahahaha fucking good one

>can't anatomically work
Pay attention. It has mechanical foot and hand extensions with haptic feedback systems. The character only gets stretched due to a bug that causes the player to use the power armor's skeleton. Shit, the ONE thing they absolutely nailed was power armor. Haven't seen a military power suit that cool and sensible in a while.

I get a trap bf

Attached: 20181208_160823.jpg (2976x2976, 1.39M)

show the space in the ankles for a foot to be. Show the space for the feedback system to exist in the wrists.

Oh wait, can't fucking work. gj fanboy.

The power armour in Fallout 4 was still worse than the suits in Fallout 1 & 2. There are visible gaps in the armour plating(noticeably around the hips and armpits), the armor itself is super thin, there are barely any electronics, the legs are comically oversized, the suits run on shitty batteries and they break apart after absorbing a couple of rounds.
The armour only feels right in gameplay, visually it's a massive piece of shit.

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-12-17-11-09-52.png (654x829, 463K)

>visually it's a massive piece of shit
confirmed worst post today

the only good thing fallout 4 did was the power armor look

Fallout isn't a Bethesda product. It's a Bethesda property that those talentless hacks purchased.

I'm just shitting the thread up with fanboyism. The unarmoured and unsealed waist is still retarded though

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-12-17-12-58-00.png (935x395, 415K)

I don't have screenshots at hand, and even if I did, I see no reaaon to spoonfeed them to you. Check it out yourself, braindead cocksucker. It's all there, modeled and textured perfectly clearly. Foot slots in the ankles, hand control systems within the wrists.

The old sprites look cool, but I like the compromise between cool and practical that they came up with for FO4. You can't really go for a slim comically proportioned suit in 3D while retaining a semblance of realism.
Did the old iterations feature more electronics? I don't really get how that's a complaint when Fallout 4 literally features a full computer system in each suit.
The durability and shit is just a part of gameplay as far as I'm concerned. Anyhow, I don't want to sound overzealous, I just enjoy the fleshed out art design in this game overall.

>i'll make a claim and not back it up with proof, because you should because you need to pay attention, go buy the game goy.

this is how you sound.

>make a claim without proof
>gets called out as false
>asks for proof that his proofless claim is false
At least try you goober

Hook my house up to the suit. Free power sounds nice.

Build an entirely self sufficient shelter and apocalypse bunker powered by the suit and it's cores.

Start walking around with a banner and form small groups of Jow Forumsommandos. Probably 6 man squads.
My strike team visits local government offices asking what they are doing to prevent the migrant crisis and stop government corruption. If they refuse clean up the area and remove their constituents. Once America is won we take the fight to China

Underrated

this! Oh, so much this!

I immediately join the nearest Jow Forumsommando leader. I fully admit and accept that I am a follower,not a leader.

Sell the microfusion cells, the laser and gatling laser. They'd be stupidly sought after, en energy source that dense and small would have every tech-giant drooling at the prospect of acquiring one and reverse engineering it.

Then I'd probably go on a long hike, maybe travel the world. Shoot things.

holy fuck
that was my first answer

walk up some stairs

Pay my local national guard armory a visit... Daddy needs me an M2 lasers are for bitches. P.S. as a welder I'm sure I could bubba something to make an M2 shoulder/hip firable.

Its only the T-60 that has this exposed wires and they claim its a pre-war power armor. Makes more sense if it was a post-war power armor made by the brotherhood, which can explain why it looks pretty retarded.

No, but you can have some half working parts of those

Attached: Tribal_PA_helmet.jpg (640x480, 230K)

>Its only the T-60 that has this exposed wires and they claim its a pre-war power armor. Makes more sense if it was a post-war power armor made by the brotherhood, which can explain why it looks pretty retarded.

In my head cannon that's all it is. T-60 is just old T-45 suits the eastern BOS retrofitted with improvements from Enclave production lines that they captured.

Sick art

Realize at that point the whole of life before was a dream and begin to panic that I have no fucking clue just how shit the REAL world is because the dream of this life I have lived must have been some kinda autonomic defence meathod of my probably semi cyber brain to cope with a world that has gone to shit in ways that even said armor can proabably barely get me by.

all the above, in that order

The only correct answer

>kill dozer 2: on foot edition

Sell individual pieces of it to separate pro-2nd companies and retire on a ranch with ever known gun on the planet. Wait a couple of years and buy a new one for 1/1000th the cost.

I don't fancy having a drone missile dropped on my head or the government tracking me 24/7.

Attached: 1528585557562.jpg (641x530, 25K)

The way I see it is that the T-60 is the cheap but uparmored T-45 offshoot while the T-51 is the advanced poster boy model issued to military police and whatever other troops that are guaranteed to be visible to the public.

sell on ebay and buy something important for the living

affix razor pom poms onto the boots and a skirt onto the armor, storm greek and turkish parliament

paint it hot pink, mount a speaker system and swear loyalty to slaanesh after i ducttape the plasma rifle to a leopard print electric guitar

Never looked closely at the hands, but the place where your feet go are super fucking obvious> Have your even played it? Not even that guy.

Attached: FO4_Power_Armor_Infobox.jpg (692x1104, 189K)

you collect the haptic feedback unit as part of a brotherhood fetch quest btw

Attached: Fallout4_Haptic_drive.png (567x510, 296K)

its the fucking n64 "glove" holy shit

SPBP

Attached: 1544450303705.jpg (668x685, 381K)

I'd wondered what that actually was, seeing it in this context makes a lot of sense. Its essentially the controller that goes at the end of the frame's arm, right behind the robot hand.

Also, gotta love some of the modded armors, tumbajamba's have a really great heavy and industrial feel.

Attached: 7841-0-1454709406.jpg (1010x868, 351K)

Omg I love that look. Does it only add the armors or is there a replacement?

Reminds of pic related

Attached: 1514197474256.jpg (1600x1200, 1.22M)

>suddenly wakes up
>finds full suit of power armour
literally the plot(im using that term very loosely) of fartout 4
>10 fusion cores
>The suit itself will operate by the canon statement in which it's power source lasts over a hundred years
ummm?

korean(?) characters in the bottom right so try using an engine that searches pixiv

The fusion cores are for the Gatling Laser you doof.

Paint that shit red. Red goes fastah.

What if it's the fusion cores all operating by the canon statement? Each lasts a hundred years?

deviantart.com/obokhan/art/X-01-tactical-power-armor-689961277

lrn 2 internet

>advanced poster boy model issued to military police
It's the advanced "fuck China" military model that saw real service. Then after the war there would be some in MP hands and regular soldiers doing policing since that's just what they already had.

I also have the same idea about the T-60. An improvement on the T-45 from the same design team but not necessarily more advanced all around. Maybe since they can crank them out faster during the civil unrest period than the T-51, there are enough of them around to make them a fairly common sight. Too bad the vanilla game stat improvements are linear and the T-60 is always better than the T-51 without modding.

> a work station that can be used to modify it
and time then I can be the Jow Forumsing

Raid a factory that produces lube and take as much as I can carry

>It's the advanced "fuck China" military model that saw real service.
Yeah, I prefer that one as well outside of Bethesda's interpretation.
I'm aware they make detailed design documents for their Fallout titles like any other dev team would, but they should bring that information out and actually elaborate where new equipment like the T-60 fit in the world, instead of just dropping it in without writing lore snippets about it in e.g. Fort Strong's terminals or somewhere.

Practice and get accustomed to it, probably walking atound town and just doing whatever. Waiting untill: A. The US Jow Forumsomandos come to annex my hell country, and I point them to the nearest Timmies for supplies. B. Find out the annex is not happpening and go full superhero.