Italian army

I'm planning to join the pizza army but I can't find a lot of info online, I want to go infantry and try out SF, my main questions are:

>how does the enlistment process work in general?
>do you have to directly enlist into SF or go infantry first?
>How do VFP1, VFP4 AND VSP work? >what's the difference between the "MOS" 30/a and 32?
>how is being there in general?
>does the ARX160 suck or is it good?

>inb4 >>>>/meg/
Everything there is completely America centered with maybe a bit of info about Canada, i have to make a thread so i have a chance of getting answers
>Pic unrelated

Attached: 83c582a.jpg (1281x717, 54K)

Bumping

Bumping because i´m curious

Bump stock

Jumping

Mag dumping

>the Italian military

Attached: 1503253399695.png (427x700, 150K)

Attached: italiancaprisun.jpg (720x876, 45K)

are you seriously such a retarded nigger you can't even do a simple Google search?
t. another pastanigger

Attached: fucking search engines, how do they work.png (1080x496, 72K)

Ciao, I am a pizza person and I can help.
First are you italian and do you speak italian?

The VFP1 (volontario ferma prefissata 1 anno) is the general enlistement that last a year.

after that one you can go and try to apply for vfp4. It last 4 years, and you can have access to different careers.

I didn't apply for vfp1 (my great regret) but my brother said that they get laid alot because they are all young and good looking (they will make you exercise alot) and they end with a decent body in the worst case. Pluse the 10% of the conscript is female.

The payment is bad for vfp1 (800 month if I remember correctly) you earn something more doing the operation. The operation strade sicure, which is patroling sensitive key spot in Italy; churches, newspaper, Synagogues, newspaper: In that regard I have to point out how the military personel in the area of trastevere has it easy.

The area is comfortable, and the place is nice, but the real deal is the fact that is full of American and Russian students from the American Universities in the area (John Cabot University in primis) and those lady apretiate fit men. So if you get into the military, and you are able to be allowed to enter in the operation then make sure you don't end up in some shitty place that not even terrorists want.

I don't know if they will allow you to train with the arx160 or if they still train the troops with the ar70. However the kids that patrol Rome have mostly the arx, ar70, and rarely the new beretta pmx (which looks dope, and light)

I want to stress out that being 6-8 hours with a rifle in front of a church is not small deal, also we had a pandemic of suicide recently. " nonnismo " is still a thing.

Attached: earlyitaliannuketest.jpg (500x623, 80K)

Attached: italianmilitaryshredssensitivedocs.png (338x418, 223K)

Attached: deaditaliantroopsgettingautopsied.jpg (425x387, 46K)

Nigger i obviously did that but there is not a lot of information and i don't understand some parts of it

Are you Italian?
Only Italians can join the EI

Ciao, I am a pizza person and I can help.
>First are you italian
I was born in Colombia and I'm living here rn but i have Italian citizenship and plan on moving there as soon as i graduate
> and do you speak italian?
A little bit but I'm learning

>The VFP1 (volontario ferma prefissata 1 anno) is the general enlistement that last a year.
Do you have to do that first or can you go vfp4 directly? And how is the life there?

>after that one you can go and try to apply for vfp4. It last 4 years, and you can have access to different careers.
Including SF, right?

Yes i have Italian citizenship

jumping

pump

Attached: 1545021294909.png (541x617, 300K)

You are a foreigner and they will blow you up at the first chance. You wont even pass initial selection, Sad but true.

Plus the pasta army is a meme army, they do jack shit and then they dump you on civilian life with no skillset. Get a Real job instead, friendly advice.

fuck please reply

Attached: 1545020977146.png (1000x896, 354K)

>You are a foreigner and they will blow you up at the first chance.
i am not tho

>Plus the pasta army is a meme army,
y tho?

>they do jack shit
You mean like any other army in the world? i get that they mostly do nothing but i just want a chance at doing high speed shit. Plus if you're SF you have a high chance of seeing action even in meme armies

>and then they dump you on civilian life with no skillset.
getting CS degree before enlisting

Just stay in Columbia and fight the narcos pussy

hello, user

Attached: 1543099407022.jpg (630x630, 46K)

>some south american spic nigger who doesn't even speak pasta wants to larp as an SF operator without prior military experience
Yea, I mean what could possibly go wrong? Do it Juan, just be yourself.

So, you are foreigner. You don't know Italian and you want to get in. Well, Biancaneve, first of all the army is right-wing as fuck and you will be a literal nigger for them. In the extremely unlikely case someone wants diversity quotas and you even manage to pass the initial selection, you'll find yourself with a bunch of hyper-racist Southerners and you will be, I repeat, a literal nigger for them. Then you'll waste four years of your life being a glorified traffic control cop watching roads with a AR in hand, because that's what the italian army does. Then they will dump you and your CS degree with have no value because it will be four years old and you'll end up in a country with 12% unemployment and with jack shit useful skills. I've met former Lagunari working as mallcops barely managing to eat.

Get a Real Job in Colombia, Biancaneve.

>Just serve in a shitty army with shitty kike weapons and go die for Uribe, or worse, get put into the thumbs up PR campaign
No thanks

>some south american spic nigger (a huge demographic in armies across the world) who has 3 years to learn pasta (and pretty good language learning skills) wants to get military experience and training and become a real oper9tor

>So, you are foreigner.
Still a citizen m8

>You don't know Italian
Languages can be learned

> Well, Biancaneve, first of all the army is right-wing as fuck and you will be a literal nigger for them
I'm white and green eyed, when i git gud at pronunciation people will probably even forget I'm a foreigner

>In the extremely unlikely case someone wants diversity quotas
M80 i don't need that shit, I'm a citizen

>and you even manage to pass the initial selection,
Can be done

>you'll find yourself with a bunch of hyper-racist Southerners and you will be, I repeat, a literal nigger for them.
Ehhh

>Then you'll waste four years of your life being a glorified traffic control cop watching roads with a AR in hand, because that's what the italian army does.
Yeah that part sucks tbqh

>Then they will dump you and your CS degree with have no value because it will be four years old
Lol, i can just tell employers i was in the military or ask a friend/relative with a business to say i worked there

>and you'll end up in a country with 12% unemployment
What is moving to literally any country within the EU

>and with jack shit useful skills.
That's what the degree is for, i know that post military cervix skills are a meme pushed by recruiters, but getting a job with a non-meme degree is not that fucking hard. And if everything else fails i can just ask my dad (an anesthesiologist) for some money

>I've met former Lagunari working as mallcops barely managing to eat.
Did they have a degree or did they join without a plan and expected to magically get a job when they got out of the military?

>Get a Real Job in Colombia, Biancaneve.
Dude, I don't think you understand that I want to join the military for the experience, not for economic/employment reasons.
Btw this country is shit and i would rather have a mall job in Europe than a """good"""" job here. Seriously, getting a mid range car instead of a financed moto is considered "making it" in this shithole

>white goblino posting

sneed

You’re a retard, even worse a spic retard. How unfortunate.

???
>56%

Nigger what's your job?

>spic nigger (a huge demographic in armies across the world)
Maybe you should try the US Army then. Were you born in spaghettiland and your parents fucked off to do some coke or how did you get your goblino hands on pizza citizenship?

sup

>US Army
SF is overwhelmingly white. Combat arms Hispanics are pretty cool, but anything in support, gl m8, though they’re only half as bad as basketball Americans, but neither touch the cancer that is wxmyn.

>Maybe you should try the US Army then.
Wish i could but you need burguer citizenship to do that

>Pizza descent from my dad's side, white Colombian-Spanish descent on my mom's side, born in this shithole

Burger*

>but neither touch the cancer that is wxmyn.
Damn, pretty sad that you don´t get to bang military wombxyn

I stand corrected, someone this retarded will fit right in the military. So come here in the land of hope, Biancaneve.

Remember to smile when Moroccans spit at you while you are having the time of your life guarding a door for 800 euros monthly.

If you want an STD so fucking badly just raw-dog some methhooker.

Won't you guys deport his nigga ass back to lybia as soon as he sets a foot out of the plane?

Based Biancaneve poster

Attached: 1539804241609(1).jpg (749x666, 69K)

Nigger are you rarted? How hard is it to understand that I'm an Italian citizen?

>Italian citizen
This doesn't really mean much in todays world.
Also
>be spic born in colombia
>bibbibapedidu mamma mia, I'm italien now

How would pizzanons feel if an American that knew a bit of Italian decided to go on vacation for a week? What if he made an effort to not be obnoxious but was forced to bring along a few people that would? Hypothetical question.

Attached: mfw180.jpg (1120x632, 60K)

Nah, methhookers have one or two STDs at most, i want the full cocktail

Attached: AK12..2. (2).png (694x701, 665K)

>This doesn't really mean much in todays world.
>Can live in any EU country
>Not much

>be spic born in colombia
>Have Italian ancestry and get Italian citizenship and an Italian passport
>Mamma mia I'm Italian now

Would you describe yourself as having italien """heritage"""? Kek, you're not better than a mutt. In fact you're one. Even nafris have citizenship, but ask the thread-pastanigger if this makes them italien.

>best effort not to be obnoxious
Completely incompatible with Italian culture.

>Would you describe yourself as having Italian """heritage"""?
i had pizza (born and raised) grandparents so yeah i unironically would

>Kek, you're not better than a mutt. In fact you're one.
who isn't? almost everyone nowadays has some """colored""" genes

as long as you're not a complete faggot (may or may not mean both literally and figuratively depending on where you go) there shouldn't be too many problems
I'd suggest to avoid tourist traps but cities are pretty much the only place where you have a chance of being understood
t. spaghetti-o

actual italian here, I'm considering doing vfp1 because I'm a full year ahead with my studies. Is it hard to get in? Will I just end up standing still in a Metro B station for 8 hours?

>asking permission to visit their shithole.

Just show up and mog the fuck out of those 5'6 manlets.

Furry con

Based

Attached: 268x0w.jpg (268x268, 24K)

Madonna santa this thread is so autistic yet truthful it hurts. Colobianon, forget getting in Italy to work, there's a reason why the country is facing a "fuga di cervelli", especially in the army. The army grunts, while not being basketball Americans, behave equally obnoxiously, if you wanted to get the real stuff, that train has long been lost, you should've moved to Italy before high school to go a military academy/ high school.

What's so bad about EI compared to any other european cucked army?

>Tfw 6'1
Nah, i want human STDs, not animal ones

>The army grunts, while not being basketball Americans, behave equally obnoxiously,
Damn really?

>if you wanted to get the real stuff, that train has long been lost, you should've moved to Italy before high school to go a military academy/ high school.
???
x2. I thought that it was just a normal cucked army

Attached: 1545089634421.png (1080x1080, 785K)

Bump

Bump

Bumping

Bunp

Dump

the infantry is meme tier,bersaglieri and alpini are much better

Your army has the best uniforms desu

Attached: B96402C5-3955-44B7-BFD0-07FAF1E1685A.jpg (640x425, 73K)

Just join the FARC or your local cartel, cokenigger.

Couldn’t be be deployed to Kosovo, the Baltics, or Afghanistan tho? You all have troops in those places

You’ve already applied and acquired citizenship through jus sanginius? Was it a pain in the ass?

OP, the military is a different experience for everybody involved, many different people are in the military and when people get together in large groups they can act like schools of fish in the best cases or at their worst a herd of lemmings. Keep in mind that what some people here are saying will be correct but it could be a different case.

If that is your dream, then go and do it.

I advise you to read up on the Italian SF's history, lineage, motto, etc., think of it like going to a job interview, and remember to stay hungry. Just doing PT with the army lads is not enough. You have to work in conditioning on your own time. You want to be the ideal candidate.

It will be alot of hard work, OP, and it is likely not going to pay off. Consider this a warning from a friend.

Attached: Italian Frogmen WW2.jpg (760x897, 103K)

I am a navigated pol user, i am beyond fascism i am lega nord voter and activist and you guys are dicks.

Culturally we Italians are not far from South Americans , indeed se are more similar to them than to brits.
Racially ne has a good 90% of having some Italian ancestors( he will probably have right to take the citizenship via ius sanguinis) and 100% of having some europeans background.

He only wants to serve this fucking country, what is the matter with you?
Even if he was the blackest of niggers( and he is probably whiter than all you 62 % face ) then what is the big deal.

I would have concerns if he was the whitest of of muslim, but a columbian.

Kid listen to me. Learn the language take the citizenship( put preassure on this , the office is slow and you have to find any leverage)

DONT MAKE ANY FUCKING TATOOES( I told you i am racist, and I are South americans kids are incline tp take them)

visible tatoes are a problem in the italian army( google it)

DONT use drugs, not even weed.

Get in shape, be autistic about your Italian.

In the Army you will find some asshole, and many sincere smiles. Many go there searching for a second family.

In the Ei you will probably sing fascist songs and have unironically fascists ad superiors.
They are usually not racist, at least not against S. AMERICANS.

Once you are in. Low profile.

The first guy that ask the question is usually consider the idiot.
Don t be apologetic if they say its your fault then it is your fault don t bitch, the army is about people that does their duty.
Bitches and complainers go to the leftists.
Be strong, because they try to break people, it is a test.
Good luck

Attached: RSI_-_Soldati_della_X_MAS.jpg (651x456, 165K)

Also don t fucking be shy.
Improve the Italian and call the fucking ei office.
Ask to them your question. The fact that you speak a bit of english makes you already more valutabile than most of us

Have you been to any overseas operations?

I like this user, but I have my own alternative for you to consider, Columbitalianon. The US armed forces accepts foreigners enlisting, and expidites their citizenship process. In my company in basic training, we had three foreigners graduate. I can't remember if they earned it by the end of training or something like that, but it was damn easy for them to get it. I imagine that the application process would be long, since it probably combines elements of immigration and enlistment. My personal experience with foreigners in uniform is that their origin isn't important in anyone's eyes, especially if you're enthusiastic and capable. Desicions might not be democratic, but the environment is absolutely egalitarian in regards to opportunity. I don't know about security concerns in SF for those executing the missions, but you could definitely support some high speed shit if you wanted, or if any action is what you want, we're still in the sandboxes, so go another type of combat arms. This is all in case you hadn't heard or considered it already.

ITT Romanians posing as future Bersaglieri. Gypsies are scum of the earth and I hope migrants will get rid of You. That's only chance, since typical Italian is figlio di cornuto, e.g. to lazy yo flush his own shit, even less his own country.

>all this salty germposting
jesus what the fuck, did some greasy guinea shag your boyfriend or something?

Sincerely I would like this dude to stay in Italy and join the armed forces.
We have been importing so many shitty immigrants that is a shame to get rid off the ones that have good intentions and are willing to do something for the collective and the nation.

Also I guess you can not enroll from oversea, so this guys should phisically move to the USA as tourist, (1,000 euro cost if he book in advance) then go to an office and sign hoping he will be taken.

Even if they say yes on the "job interview", what is gonna do before the selection? How long is gonna take
This dude is supposed to eat and sleep somewhere.

From a shallow and selfish point of view it is better to be in the US armed forces: they pay better, you get a great citizenship, you may even see real action and you can start a career over it.(even in private sectors)

Do You know what Fiat stands for in Europe, piccolo?
>Fehler in allen Teilen.

cope harder Abdul