Heritage Rough Rider .22lr

Just bought this on a complete impulse because $120. I have 0 regrets. Wont have the oppirtunity to shoot it until tomorrow unfortunately. Does anyone else have one? How is it?
Full disclosure: i dont expext it to be anything spectacular so talk all the shit you want
>also general .22lr pistol thread

Attached: 20181216_213423.jpg (4032x3024, 3.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

academy.com/shop/pdp/heritage-rough-rider-small-bore-22-lr-rimfire-revolver-118319560
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's pretty fun

Check the archive before making a thread maybe?

Go fuck yourself

Ya they're awesome. Mine likes CCI minimags a lot. Kick ass even out to 50 yards. I can't make the same groups with any centerfire pistols, whether it's my glawk or my brothers custom target 1911 that's like worth 15 rough riders.

Attached: IMG_20181215_182751__01.jpg (4101x2925, 3.44M)

Im excited for it. Those sub sonics are not quiet through it so i cant really fuck with it in the backyard. I understand a simple cylinder swap and it can be a 22mag, so im considering that. But it was between this or a mark iv i found for $250. Glad i got the wheel gat though. This is my first revolver. Needless to say, im currently taking suggestions for a good cowboy hat

Where in ny?

Got mine a year ago. It’s the only gun I shoot everytime I go to the range.
If you’re only planning on shooting paper, never mind the .22 mag cylinder. It’s a slightly bigger bang for 5 times the cost.

Attached: 129C2774-1E64-43E2-A8F8-108C1DBBDB41.jpg (4032x3024, 3.9M)

they are hoots. Threw some 30 year old ammo in one that my old rifles didn't like and it went bang every fuckin' time.

Attached: 0HxCLJm.png.jpg (1146x1000, 287K)

I have one myself and it's just a fun range toy or an excellent throw away murder weapon. 22lr is cheaper than your mom on a Saturday night and it also looks and functions like a single action army which is pure kino to anybody that didn't get into guns 5 minutes ago. There's also a safety on it in case you want to conceal carry it. If somebody tries to rob you just fan the hammer all 6 times into the dude's chest and watch as all the blood pours out of his body

i bought one and the hammer is so incredibly cock-eyed I sent it back to get it fixed - not to mention the screws would come loose just after dry firing it a few times. when it came back it was still slightly off-kilter. is anyone else's like that or is mine just a lemon?

New Jow Forums is just 99.9% retards and noguns.
At least until a few years ago that number was only 85% or so.

>when you wanna LARP but are too poor for even a vaquero
Kek. Pleb.
And check the archive next time, a thread died for this shit-tier thread.

It's a decent plinker. Just make sure you tighten the screws after firing at the range.

Look at the current threads. They deserve to die.
Mods and janitors don't do their job so there's tranny's and cam whores on the front page.

Rough riders are great little glovebox guns.
Bought one for the GF, made the mistake of showing her the WMR cylinder. She loves it.

Attached: IMG_20181215_184055002~2.jpg (4691x2660, 2.21M)

Cute grips. I was looking at a black pearl set, but I'm going to have a hard time justifying spending the price of the gun on a new set of grips.

>$120
>I have 0 regrets.
You could have got it for $100 with American flag grips, user.

academy.com/shop/pdp/heritage-rough-rider-small-bore-22-lr-rimfire-revolver-118319560

You overpaid, OP. The LGS I work at has had them on sale for $99 since black Friday and currently has a Buy 3 Get One Free deal on them. Don't know how good they are, but they're popular. Been flying off the shelves. Moved probably 200 of them since BF

You're not supposed to dry fire a rimfire gun you fucking mong. You probably broke it yourself while finger fucking it with your fat cheeto covered sausages. Go back to playing RDR2 you faggot.

>You're not supposed to dry fire a rimfire gun you fucking mong.
That depends entirely on the design of the specific rimfire gun, you mong.

Only by $20. it was a complete impulse, so i didn't really shop or look into it at all. Got those subsonics for free though

fuck off, does an extra few clicks hurt the babies hand? It's just Jow Forums, not anything important, asswhipe

Man, I was thinking that the American flag grips would be some obnoxiously bright and gaudy, primary-color plastic, but that actually looks pretty damn nice. I may have to drive over to Academy today and pick one up.