These dudes break down your front door

>these dudes break down your front door
>you can only get to your closes firearm
how fucked are you, bros?

Attached: image0.jpg (750x1317, 908K)

>Remington 870 with deer slug in chamber within easy reach.
>squeeze trigger
>goes through all of them
>collect new guns

does it have to be a firearm? i have a greatsword
if not, Sturmgewehr 90 then.

I've still got my M1 in my lap loaded with a bunch Federal LE slugs from larping today so I feel pretty good

Attached: sitting.jpg (2419x1814, 801K)

FNX-45 with 3 15-round magazines loaded with 230 grain JHP. I think I'm okay.

Attached: 1544496742737.jpg (496x369, 32K)

>Full Auto M-14
Niggas gonna get the Kent State treatment.

Where the shit did you get a full-auto M14?

Attached: 47491610_2423366664357235_377357879620927488_n.jpg (711x715, 43K)

Good thing I began filling my king sized bed with firearms after the gf left... r-right?

Attached: Screenshot_20181216-221617_Gallery.jpg (720x1280, 435K)

>svt 40
I hope they're ready for some autonugget

>absolutely no grip
>backflips out of your hand after one shot

Pretty fucked since my m9a3 sits on my night stand.

>implying that I wouldn't join them

Do you have babby hands with no gripping power?

I like to slather myself in the blood of my fallen enemies between kills so I need at least a little texture

You underestimate my power

Attached: bandits.jpg (2056x1749, 1.15M)

...from a fuggin gun store?

Attached: BTFO.gif (350x197, 1.78M)

I don't get the appeal of spending the money on a full auto anything. theyre all but pointless in a shtf situation. ammo/money disposals. most could got their full-atuo nut off at most once a year by spending a fraction of the price to go to a range that offers full auto rentals, with guns way more exciting than an m4. unless you legit have the money to shit away, then by all means

>Model 1897
Time to clear the fags from the trenches

>Where the shit did you get a full-auto M14?
Same place I did!

Isn't that Flandre second from the left? Id kindly ask him to fix my fucking door then hang out with him

fuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggggg

>Isn't that Flandre second from the left?
I still can't believe he tapped that shit.

I shoot the one on the left first for breaking my chair giving a twink a lapdance at the last meet up

Do you mean closest closest as in measured down to the inch or closest as in I have a bunch of guns sitting on the table for cleaning and all of them count? The former is a Sako bolt action in .270 on the end of the table nearest me but if I get to choose from the latter then they will get rekt by a Scar 17.

Who? The mother of his child? Kid's pretty cute. I was friends with him on faceberg before I got permazucced

Why were you friends with a child on Facebook?

Attached: pedo-two.png (800x678, 60K)

M9A3 with Hornady critical defense red tips.

Attached: 1462720785951.jpg (797x621, 56K)

>Taurus pt 25
>.25acp x 8

Welp i might be fucked

Attached: 124d64e4ae81254cf86823db2140dc51732041b2.jpg (300x221, 17K)

Idk I'd probably tell Bucky to fuck off.

m44 mosin nagant. im kinda screwed.

>One liter bottle of lube
It's not I who is fucked my friend.

Also to add to that, unless they shoot me in the cock, I'm not gonna lose any blood.

Get in to hand to hand combat disarm them and knock them fuck out strip them and rape them

My dad has an original AR15 with box magazine in the closet, I guess Im good.
Though these pasty mitherfuckers wouldnt last a minute in Davao, let alone get in front of my house with that getup.

With that group just whip out your dick

Flandre only has one lung, the rest of them have aids. I will be fine

>close to machetes, ropes and a 9mm

Time to make some money.

T. Handlette

It's 9mm, holy fuck you limp wristed bitch

Not gonna make it

I dont have any guns immediately in reach but my goat should distract them long enough for me to get to one.

Wood revolver grips are smooth as glass .44 mag no problem
>bait

I am very glad not to be the only person who patrols his property pretending to be a badass.

Bonus: which do you rape first after killing

I don't remember this episode of madoka magika

Attached: 20181217_091712.jpg (3264x2448, 2.12M)

>vepr-12
50/50 chance of dying because of jam

You don't?

Attached: 1495930821488.jpg (2000x1125, 551K)

>Wp grenade
>Shout for the emperor as I cleanse slannesh heresey

Yikes

>dadposting
>in Davao

Unsay gi-ingon nimo sa aku-a, yawa-a ka? Ipahibalo ra nako sa imo nga nag-top ko sa among klase sa PMA, ug apil ko sa kapila ka pag-atake sa NPA, ug kumpirmado nga ako nakapatay na ug kapin 300 ka tao. Kabalo ko makig-sangka gorilya-style ug ako sad ang pinakagahi na tirador sa tibook kasundaluhan sa Pilipinas. Wala ra ka para sa aku-a kung dili usa ka target. Wala-on ra tika ug langkaton sa pamaagi nga wala pa nimo nakit-an pa sa mabaw aning kalibutana, pag bantay gyud ug ayo sa akong gipang-litok. Abi nimo wala ra nang imong paghugaw-hugaw sa akong ngalan dinhi sa internet? Huna-hunaa'g ayo, yawa-a ka. Samtang nag-istorya ta karon kay ako nang gi-contact ang akong sikretong grupo sa mga espiya ug asset sa tibu-ok nasud ug ang imong IP kay ako nang gipa-trace karon mao pag-andam na sa pa-abutay na bagyo, ulura ka. Ang bagyong mulangkat sa gagmay'ng way pulos nga butang na imong gitawag na imong kinabuhi. Patay kang bata-a ka. Naa ko maski asa, maski unsang orasa, ug kaya kaayo tika patyon sa pito kalibong pamaagi, ug kana kay gamit ra ang akong mga kamot. Di lang ko naay nahibal-an sa pakig basug na walay gamit nga sandata , naa pa koy pamaagi aron magamit ang tanang armas sa kasundaluhan sa nasud Pilipinas ug ako ning gamiton sa tanang kapasidad aron wala-on ang imong nawung sa nawung aning yuta-a, yawa-a ka. Kung kabalo pa lang ka kung unsang mahitabo tungod sa imong mga gipang-ingon kanako, basin nag hilom-hilom na lang unta ka. Pero dili, ni-litok gyud ka, ug karon magbayad gyud ka sa presyo, bugu-a ka. Igitan tikag taman ug malumos ka tungod ato. Hastang pataya nimo bata-a ka. Yawa

>filename not "Diversity officer" or "Antifa"

Blue wig with the 74 and facemask after a few beers, let him live though.

Attached: 1536467023348.jpg (500x318, 29K)

That's actually a girl though, she had a kid with the guy next to her.

>Guntraps find their way into my house
>implying I would even remotely want to kill them
I'd just offer them a cup of coffee with onions milk to keep that estrogen high then see if they were dtf.

oh... Flandres wife is it?, then white wig after a few more beers and a shot.

Attached: 1535595177408.jpg (999x973, 120K)

Ive got guns that will probably kill them.....but I've been working out alot and I think I could probably take out, at least, two of them with a bicycle kick. The remaining traps will probably flee after that I imagine.

You must be 18 to post here

Sa/k/uyas fat ass for me

>my dick

I have good odds

Attached: 86D1865D-FACE-4D67-B074-F9677CB94E78.jpg (444x500, 39K)

pic related

If that SHTF situation is within or in adjacent vehicles, rooms, buildings, streets, and rooftops, then an automatic weapon in the form of a PDW is sufficient if not advantageous
>full auto rentals
>paying another man/business for the privilege of using their firearm
Might as well pay them to inseminate your wife while you're at it

Attached: Assault String.jpg (800x600, 124K)

Join their party cause Touhou is lit.

Attached: 9fe1a97e40cd7acdf8f1ce9071589f99.jpg (850x566, 74K)

I don't have one but I'm not afraid of sissies

Attached: 1544998187049.gif (600x600, 847K)

Attached: gif funny yes.gif (300x182, 313K)

This is the only acceptable answer

whip out my veiny bwc

Address them by name, hand them a bill for my door, wish them well as they leave.

would rather grab cleaning acid from bathroom and splash them with it

why would i want to have a friendly fire incident?

Id take a gang bang for those otakus

man you must really like that picture

20" AR loaded with XM193, even if they have plates they're gonna get pretty fucked up

.32 revolver and a luger

Attached: I+used+to+be+like+you+_d2ebdfab3927899efcc4ac0a13a69c5c.jpg (1378x1879, 810K)

>hex receiver nugget with bayonet
>apartment is so small and nugget so long that "bayonet charge" is actually a reasonable option
>7.62x54R will punch holes in all of them if they stack up behind the first motherfucker that gets skewered

>What do you say about me, yell? Please let me know that I've been working on our PMA class, and I've included several NPA attacks, and confirmed that I've killed more than 300 people. I can imagine gorilla-style and I am the sadest catapult for all the Philippine forces. You have nothing to do if you are not a target. There is nothing in the world that you have never seen in this world, when it's just a matter of security and well-being. Do you have nothing to do with my name on the internet? Well, well, yell. As we talk about today because I've been contacting my secret group of spies and assets in a very good country and your IP as I'm tracing now is preparing for a hurricane, storm . The typhoon turns off the smallest thing you've ever called your life. You are dead child. I was here anywhere, anytime, and so much that I was killed in seven ways, and that's just my hands. I just do not know how to deal with the useless weapons, yet I have the means to use all the weapons of the Philippine national army and I will use it in all capacity to keep you from losing the ground-a , yaw-a ka. If you ever wondered what's going to happen because of what you said to me, you might have been silent. But no, it's just that you're really upright, and now you're just paying the price, you're in a hurry. Stretch out your garden and get out of here. Let's hurry up. devil

I lol'd

It doesn't seem to be a touhou character. Flandre would at least have the trademark wings and head diaper.

Attached: 1367251877443.jpg (440x479, 134K)

Glock & Wesson 40mm