Se/k/ret Santa

I'm here to talk to you about the annual Jow Forums secret santa initiative...

I don't know what to say here.

Official website: sekretsanta.com
Signup form: sekretsanta.com?tab=joinup
Email our Lord and saviour with any questions: [email protected]

Other items of note:

If you're interested in purchasing a Sekret Santa patch (pic related), please fill out this form:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfbaQQ3oHqsqWUaKHBsEiZepwfud3lHATYHXY79S1gQ-mIf_A/viewform?usp=sf_link

We have opened the Sekret Santa 2018 Krypto Challenge! Try your hand at decoding the puzzles:
sekretsanta.com/krypto.php

Attached: 1544654393176.png (395x281, 308K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zVaYL7rE54A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jow Forumslipz... whereabouts are you in Kansas? My grandparents live there.

Also nobody confirmed they were my Santa.

Gavin from CA, do you want me to spoil your presents or keep them se/k/ret?

Big Lenny, u gon get two packages bee tee dubs

I have two questions:

What size glove/mitten are you?

and

The address you put into the google form sheet, can I just copy and paste that into an address bar? or do I need to reformat it?

Email me at [email protected] if you don't want to answer publicly.

Alex C from WA Ameriga, I just got your match up and am putting it together today, might ship today or tomorrow. I'm shipping from Aussieland so who fucking knows if it will get there before Christmas A*spost willing

Also can you give me a hint and tell me what size in tops you are? I've got some flecktarn I might be willing to part with ;^)

Attached: aussie.png (185x233, 38K)

Dear Santa, I may have opened my package early because I was curious as to what you meant by "do not use unless SHTF..." I understand now but have a few questions...
Where's the note?
Did you eat half of that crunch bar?
Based on a few searches, it looks like a few "parts" are missing including a small spring and 1 of the pins, do I need all 12?
What do the highlights mean?

Attached: lol.jpg (2822x2116, 264K)

FIRST FOR I GOT MARRIED TODAYYYY
I WANT YOU TO ALL KNOWWWWW

Attached: married.jpg (1840x2211, 1.08M)

Good job. Here's hoping it lasts longer than mine at only a year and a half. Been separated since May and the loneliness and depression sucks ass.

Now where the heck are my gifts. Hopefully they arrive tomorrow.

i took her from the united kaliphate :3 shes my British girl.. BRITISH GIRLS BELONG TO AMERICAN MEN!

So when is she going to make a claim of domestic violence against you or get an "extreme protection order"
Best case she divorces you in 3 years before you have kids, and she gets the house. Worse case she kucks you, has kids, divorces you and you are stuck paying for kids for 18 years.

Danimal in Endwell NY

You will be getting 3 packages on the 19th, 1 on the 20th, and 1 on or about 1/29/2019.

Pro tip if you want surplus sign up in round 1 , shipping is a bitch for some real euro equipment.

Montey in Maddison WI ive given up on you confirming you got your package, you better post in the opening thread or else ill be very sad.

Jedidiah in Anchorage AK, your paper clip package will be mailed tomorrow. I hope you enjoy it.

Happy xmas to yall

congrats, johnson

Jow Forumslipz, ignore all the guys who are giving you flak. Congratulations, and many happy years to you my dude.

I give it 5 years max.

If anybody remembers years past, she actually got back into contact with me by calling me out in one of these threads.

Howdy man! Glad to hear from you. No rush in getting it sent out, I know it's a super hectic time of year. And yeah, gun parts are a big no-no, although I've sent and received small amounts of alcohol through international mail quite a few times with no issues. But completely your call. Otherwise gear/milsurp/dildos should be good! You could also order stuff from Canadian sources directly to me if you felt so inclined. Lemme know if you have any questions, I'll monitor the thread a bit more closely these next few days.

Congrats man, I genuinely hope it works out. Does she know you're gay tho?

Attached: RCMP_mailbox.png (464x358, 215K)

Whereabouts in KA?

To my guy Michael E in MO:
I had to send something directly to you because it wouldn't get to me in time to send out. Please keep an eye out for a random package on the 21st, and set it aside for Christmas.

OH GOD THE TEETH THE TEETH

u gota loicince for them teeth m8ette

JS in Lima, I got you brother. Shipping Tuesday, should receive before Christmas.

Will do

Hey Adin I put your letter in this morning. Sorry if it’s late.

Jom Crost I've almost got your package completed.

Man, that's going to suck when you start seeing signs of it going ass up and you try to ditch the flaming mess on the next guy like you did when you crash and burned Secret Santa.
But maybe she digs a man with flimsy commitment.

youtu.be/zVaYL7rE54A
Is currently the first Jow Forumsristmas tale! Any who haven't seen it, here it is!

Attached: giphy.gif (800x528, 662K)

I'm a medium, thanks. Hot damn, an Aussie is shiping me stuff

Jokes on you, its going to be a kiwi

>Tfw you accidentally email Big Boss calling him Bob Ross

Attached: bob boss.png (900x900, 1.02M)

On another note, Michael from Missouri, your parcel has been shipped with the correct address. It should be there in time for Christmas

$45 to ship some Paperclip tier autism from Norway to Utah. I'm expecting pictures when it arrives.

Thanks for the krypto challenge update, Boss! I feel a bit bad for not figuring it out on my own, but the puzzle was damn clever. SIGINT would be proud of you!

Glad you liked it! There will be one final set of puzzles released on the 20th - keep an eye out! I'll post in the thread once they are live.

Thank you for this, MontanaFag. Gave me a warm feeling inside.

Who has me? Quinn from WA here. Want to make sure I’m not grinched

I’m pretty cranky. Busy my ass to decipher the whole challenge and it just says “drink more ovaltine”

You’re getting grinched for sure.

Wow, thanks for the support

Only a bong would fuck up postage

Don't worry friend. You're in good hands.

H from Alaska, thank you for the stuff, its everything i could want and more, I dig all the alaskan stuff you put in it. I read a shit ton and i love books, especially the one you put about WW1. I love the salmon too!

PS: I had to open now, unfortunately i work christmas and christmas eve.

Attached: Secret Santa.jpg (1194x1411, 449K)

Jedidiah in AK

Your "paperclip" is inbound

Rick from VA, I'm putting your shit together today and will probably be shipping today or tomorrow

what is the WWI book called? i'm getting gay about WWI and i've been looking for some good books

I see you are fluent in apple?

the remains of company d

Such is life Krampus

thanks friend

Nah bro theres a box full of used (anal) dildo's in route as we speak!

I was sent an address with a typo originally you see

As much as I would love to send a collection of Whelen's and Holmes' books, the recipient will have to settle for something lesser. If anyone does have any books they don't mind me making a copy of for PDF-ing (I will return them).

Thanks.

Truth is , i dont know where i live. They dont let me leave the home much

Jedidiah, be on the look out

Attached: 20181217_121550.jpg (4032x2268, 2.23M)

Big Lenny, if you're reading this, I figured out how to put your address into the computer. Your first package is on the way.

FINALLY cracked krypto challenge #9.

letting you know Im opening this bad boy when i get it. Email me the tracking number my dude

Hey Gene from DC, you here? I'm your Santa and have a couple of questions

Hey its Micheal Knight here. I JUST RECIEVED MY PACKAGE. THAT YOU SO MUCH DADDY JAC.

Jan From Deutschland if you are reading this
cant meme the box because of policy of the post
BUT will present some memes inside

Thanks Jimbo! I'll be working on the wendigohunter from VA Tale and hopefully have that one out before Christmas.
Dadgumit! that's some rad shit ya got there bud! My hats off to ya H!

Also, Norwayanon I should have my stuff sent off to you by Wednesday, is there any American stuff you would like in particular? I could send you a school shooting or something. Ex-dee

Attached: 1499061315956.gif (720x404, 3.83M)

>tfw your secret santa’s package hasn’t arrived and your recipient has theirs sent but no word from either of them

Attached: 92ADFAF7-347A-475B-AA11-DE14A383F0BC.jpg (400x400, 37K)

3176810921 is the DHL tracking number

I really hope everything fits

DHL is saying it have arrived 4 min ago lol

I know these feels, bro, and they are not good...

Attached: 5776B9E1A63240DC9038563AE2D9BB6B.jpg (673x753, 542K)

Jimbo you were such a good boy... Why did it have to go down like this.

Attached: 1480134060211.jpg (650x426, 32K)

SG from NC here. I thought one of my packages arrived until I opened it and realized it was a scope ring I ordered a month ago from China.

Onto my rifle it goes but first, my Beretta for fun.

Attached: received_747226492310101.jpg (1440x2417, 202K)

Oh my god I am dumb fuck fuck fuck

>can't delete a post this old

fug

i hope i didn't violate OPSEC too much fuck

Attached: 1542172681001.gif (487x416, 3.75M)

Some one is getting sent so many dicks

all i'm seeing is the city, nothing more. not as bad as it could have been, right?

>He doesn't know how to expand the full address
Is there any hope for Canada?

Attached: 1478471831394.gif (500x197, 1.04M)

NotATF did you at least get the package

Attached: 1544470003874.gif (500x281, 706K)

I got it pham, no worries. What did you mean by this?

Attached: 2B753FFC-9A2E-4C23-8726-A345A1BDFD53.jpg (3024x4032, 1.23M)

All I'm seeing is the city of St. Joseph? I think you're being fucked with.

ITS THE NEXT CRYPTO CHALLENGE

Attached: 1486863574610.jpg (306x331, 69K)

bump

Cryptic. I didnt put that on it.

I put on the cube, but not the y 7 78

Glad you like it senpai, I still gotta send you a camo shirt after Christmas

Insertmeow hope u see this if not its ok. Do u think u could post the pics of my package again my folder got wiped and i wanted to save them

Attached: 1480187940873.jpg (526x701, 90K)

Gonna be honest guys, im fucking pissed, I put my hear and soul into not one but TWO different anons presents and neither of them havent even posted a thank you.

Naarkerotic in maryland you better appreciate the shit I got you.
Same for travis in SC, you better post thanks or ill post your addresses here.

shit go there 2 weeks ago.

My target posted that he received his gift, but that was it. No further replies or images. I feel a little disappointed.

Steven from Peabody Massachusetts, your gift has been sent out and will take approx. 5 (((Canada Post))) business days.

Digi you autist, read your email, your address is coming back as undeliverable. .

Glad that you liked everything!

It's called a unboxing thread or waiting till Christmas Jesus Christ.

Attached: california-immigration-comic1~2.png (440x453, 50K)

Kes from the Dougler province, got the package today

The box art is beyond beautiful, everything about it is perfect

Looking forward to opening it on Christmas!

Pls tell me there's more art inside

Attached: 20181217_185028_HDR-1.jpg (1998x2503, 912K)

NotATF lemme know whenever you get the package. I hope everything fits.

I emailed you back. So my zip is dyslexic in the one I gave BB and when I tried to fix it when I emailed you i fat fingered my house number.

Q.M. in Minneapolis, sorry it took me forever to get your package mailed, it was taped up and ready a few weeks ago but life got a bit crazy and I had to find a UPS location that would ship ammo. Anyways, it should be there by Friday, hope to see it in the unboxing threads!

Sorry about earlier Jimbo, was just giving you a hard time.

Attached: 1486602743654.jpg (640x480, 42K)

I've been lazy on shipping my package out but I'm including a one ounce gold bullion and a one-ounce silver bullion so he better not bitch

I'll pay someone to give me all the krypto challenge passwords, I'm really fucking desperate at this point

Hah! nice, glad you like it. No, sorry. Nothing else inside in terms of art. I'm going to make it up with the extra items in box 2 though. Please enjoy what you get! Box 2 will be worth the wait.

Got it, shipping tomorrow.

Oh shit dude, I'm so excited! I will show it off here for sure! Shipping ammo is a pain I learned about 2 years ago, thanks for persevering.

Attached: 1501185396690.jpg (720x717, 47K)

Can you be my santa?

Its okay, MontanaFag. I learned my lesson good lol.

Kek I hope this is true

Ooohh, cowboy shit, I'm jelly. You lucky duck.

MAGA stickers are always trendy.

Your custom moose dildo and dried cod is going out today.

Attached: 20181218_080355.jpg (2880x2160, 2.47M)

Also, please ignore the customs form on it. I just put on $10 of embroideries and autism as the contents. I'm a cheap jew so I shipped it as a letter without tracking. Will probably be late for christmas but hopefully there before new years.