Well, is this the real deal Jow Forums?

Guy captured the screams of a skinwalker. Is there any other video or audio evidence of these guys being real? Anyone have experience with trail cans? I live in a big shitty so haven't had much experience but when I was a kid in northern Michigan I experienced a similar scream while dirt biking. I heard this scream shortly after stopping on top of a hill where I found a blue torn up 3 person tent with white cotton strew everywhere from the sleeping bags and rotten food. I didn't have much time to explore once I heard it I took off doing about 35 through the woods. I swear I could feel something trailing me all the way up to my property line.

youtu.be/m6IW2DoizbE

Attached: ahu9nxhnbyfz.jpg (600x450, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=20PET6-Hr_c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wow, great thread.

Should have just posted in the skindiggity thread that's already up

Attached: 1535308353784.png (500x448, 262K)

Could have been a mountain lion.

I didn't think mountain lions were in Michigan

bullshit. They might call them something else like cougar or panther but they are around.

Elk? They make some weird noises.
youtube.com/watch?v=20PET6-Hr_c

That sounded fake as fuck

I hear that all the time, I wouldn't worry about it.

t. Skinwalker

Sounds like a paper whistle followed by an artificial elk call.

That's a Fox.

>Almost like you knew it was coming
A thread died for this

>skinnigger

Ain't gonna get me!

Attached: WhiteMonster1.jpg (470x470, 41K)

That's bullshit but I believe it

What the hell's a paper whistle? Is it like a metal whistle but with paper? Or paper made into a whistle?

Attached: AMR_2537.jpg?format=1000w.jpg (1000x1036, 233K)

it is a wounded magpie. if you hear that again make sure to go help the wounded bird. bring medical supplies and cooking spices. leave the gun behind because magpies are afraid of guns.

Man, having these threads every fucking day is just the best. If anyone ever asks you if Jow Forums is dead just point them to threads like these.

This

Also bring girls, girls are the best in helping wounded magpies.

You just fold a small square piece of paper, cute two separate square holes on the fold, make two smaller folds on the out edges, press it to your mouth and blow.
It sounds awful and you can get a ton of volume out of it.

That's not the half of it.

Later that same summer we started having bits of deer carcass rim our 12 acre property. We were surrounded by a big state forest and eventually you couldn't walk more than 10 paces without a bone protruding from the ground.

It got so bad I was crouched under the window sill looking for a DVD to watch. Grabbed chicken run (that was my shit as a kid) when stopped. It was pitch black and the light in my mom's room made it impossible to see outside but the window was open with just a screen. I got railroaded by the putrid odor.

I was panicking and remained under the window sill. Then I heard it, growling but as if it was a human trying to mimick an animal growl. I sat there for 20 minutes before it fucked off. I told my mom and she knew exactly what I was talking about. That week we went to a purifying ceremony. All our neighbors were native American. Note if you guys are plagued by a skinfag its key that on a new moon, you build a big bond fire, bring something that emotionally represents the turmoil you've been experiencing, have a native elder speak some voodoo shit on it, then toss it in the fire with tobacco, sage, and nightshade. Note these must be harvested from the land that's plagued by the skinfag. Each represents a passing of time usage being birth, tobacco bounty, and nightshade death. Do all this, and the skinfag will go away. Worked for my family when we were growing up in the boonies.

Attached: 1459329133791.jpg (1710x840, 133K)

I'll give it a try. Sounds like a neato way to imrpvoise signal people

Attached: home_defense_on_a_budget.jpg (3900x5008, 3.79M)

At hunters safety the DNR guy running the class said they were non existent in our area. He was a pretty fuddy guy.

>implying I know future knowledge

Come back with video or don't cum at all

Nah this is evidence that k is dying. All you fuckers ever do is post stories about red eyes and mag dumping into the dark. It’s so unoriginal to be honest

>Implying it isn't your buddy out in the field with an elk call and a whistle
What kinda faggot wouldn't go check that shit out, this isn't Neverland and whatever monsters are out there are no match for high velocity lead

The fuck is this autistic shit? Audio clips with the first clip then the second sounds completely different like its inside an empty church. Dont need to be an audio engineer to fucking notice its bullshit

God I wanna shoot a skinwalker with my 10mm

Fucking retard, this just proves that anons point

Jow Forums was right again, we need to ban all low IQ posters

Yooper here, I have heard and seen cats

my dad lives in Lawton, MI and some guy fucking hit one with his truck a few miles outside of town.

I find their caves and carry a 10mm but haven't really seen one

Attached: skinwalkercave.webm (740x416, 2.91M)

Are you the guy who ripped his firehose pants sliding down a hill?

>tfw no comfy career larping as a witcher killing spooks
life sucks man.

>DNR says its not there
DNR is shit fucking retarded and wrong always. Until someone brings in a carcass sightings, photos, and recordings are swamp gas covered local dogs.

That's a cougar/mountain lion ya fuckin dip.
>I swear I could feel something trailing me all the way up to my property line
Yeah they'll stalk ya

Went backpacking with my bud deep in the CO rockies one time and heard an identical scream in the middle of the night. In the morning we found fresh cougar prints and cougar shit about 250m away. It's not a big deal.

Maybe it was a skinwalker with cougar shoes on to trick you.

I'm not worried about it, I stay away from the res'

meant for

>that whole shield setup
WANT!

>nightshade
>implying teepee niggers using Old World herbs in their rituals
t. skinwalker trying to mislead people. Shoo Shoo.

>cop wearing multicam
>ir flags
faggot

Kalamazoo here, I've seen tracks big enough for cougar up north (bigger than bobcat), but I've never seen one in State. I know an old fudd who claims to have seen one though and there some sightings a few years back in the Southern part of the state.

We get them but they're very rare here. We don't really have enough mountains and caves for them to be comfortable.

The sound in OP's vid sounds like a fox to me.

Attached: F55B656B1DFE468D9EDAD37F3C229810.jpg (600x600, 64K)

Weird, I live in Lawton, Oklahoma and a few head of cattle get attacked by them every now and then.