KNOCK KNOCK BANG

>SURRENDER YOUR ASSAULT WEAPONS OR WE WILL OPEN FIRE!
You have 15 seconds to react, quick Jow Forums how do you prevent you and your wife from turning into Swiss cheese?

Attached: 1523423.jpg (1600x900, 350K)

Other urls found in this thread:

homemadeguns.wordpress.com/2014/10/15/pira-improvised-grenade-launchers-prig-and-ipg/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barrack_buster
elcombate.noblogs.org/files/2017/05/DeMarco-f-blowy-upy-stuff-ACADEMIC-USE-ONLY.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>your wife
Mine exists only in 2d

>wife

Attached: 1512268270071s.jpg (250x210, 5K)

What assault weapons officer?

dumb frogposter

>tfw no wife

Time to shoot for a high score

>ywn have a wife to protect and value more than your guns

Attached: 1536269785002.png (691x653, 20K)

TO THE GATES OF HELL

Attached: 1544594841963.jpg (310x415, 37K)

Attached: 600px-MatrixAutoShotguns-4.jpg (600x249, 41K)

>shoots the 3 pounds of tannerite next to the front door

Your move law man

Attached: 1543818065282.png (1000x896, 354K)

user-kun made me sad

Attached: 1534466878610.jpg (789x750, 66K)

F

>Not rigging your house with 50 pounds of c4
She cant be swiss cheese if shes vaporized

>not molding tanneries into your door so you can explode you mr. law man and a few neighbors

>Sic Semper Tyrannis

Attached: image_6-1.jpg (386x400, 24K)

Fuck *tannerite

Attached: 3E994D53-8EEF-4D2F-8D39-A517CE882322.png (541x617, 300K)

Could a battering ram set off a door filled with tannernite?
Could you place percussion caps near the hinges/bolt to detonate from a battering ram which sets off your tannernite?

Jokes on them, they have to turn all my kids into Swiss cheese too

You haven’t buried or otherwise secured a portion of your shit elsewhere?

I'm sure they won't have a problem with that

The tannerite bombs you placed around the door go off, blowing the first two breeching officers back 10 feet, they are full of the ball bearings you used as shrapnel. 5 more guys come rushing through your door, you mow them down with your illegally converted full auto M249, there's blood everywhere, you're yelling "FUCK THE POLICE!" at the top of your lungs, naked with a massive boner because it's 3 in the fucking morning. The remaining cops retreat and yell to you over the megaphone "we surrender user! Please accept our apology and 20lbs of gold as reparations for the damages to your house! We now consider your house a soverign nation which does not fall under US jurisdiction, feel free to order some more of those full auto conversion kits from wish!
But lets be real here, you're not prepared, you're a civilian with no combat experience and that's just going to get you killed before you fire a single shot. Here's what you really do: You get down on your knees with your hands in the air and slowly look down, put your hands behind your head, and fall forward. You then tell the officers where you keep your guns and the password to your safe. They walk out of your house with your guns, turns out one of them is a handyman who offers to fix your doorjam for free. You thank them and go on with your life. You buy some airsoft guns to replace what they took, you cry a little as you hand the cashier your credit card but you know it's better than being dead.

Attached: remove_coppers.jpg (456x322, 25K)

>next to the front door
>Not copious lawn gnomes full of them in the yard

"I"
"I'm"
FTFY

Attached: 1541972871019.jpg (680x794, 227K)

or instead of being a pussy faggot
>don't be oblivious to current political situation
>realize you could be a potential raid target
>rig your house to blow and leave
>meet up the militia and join the insurgency
>move your family and loved ones somewhere safe outside the country

>his entire lawn isn't just tannerite

Shooting through the door

in that case why not just leave with them?

Nigger I want to die I've replaced my plates in my plate carrier with tannerite to the brim I look like the Michelin man. I'm charging out with xproducts drums on my scar 17 and bump firing into the stack.

You've got to fight for freedom sometime, you can't just keep running from tyranny or it will catch up with you

>no tannernite vest with nail pouches
Not gunna make it

>His kids aren't packed with tannerite

I slip down my escape tunnel then detonate the 13,000lbs of anfo I have cooked up wired and buried in barrels strategically placed around my house for just such an occasion.

By the time they realize what had happened I’ll be in a non extradition country living off the gold I have stored there.

>not gel ignite bombs
>Not using an IRA PRIG Launcher
>No Gardner gun
Pleb

>he has gold stored in a non extradition country

>only gold
>no silver
>no euros
>no yuan
>no bitcoin
You gonna die

Don't look to the middle east for an example of what to do in a crisis.
Send the women and children to safety and fight for what you believe in. If you're gonna die, die with your boots on.

Did you know that if you die resisting unconstitutional gun seizures, you automatically go to Waifu-halla?
She's waiting for you, user.

PEACE THROUGH SUPERIOR FIRE POWER

Attached: 1278897969217.jpg (1920x1080, 247K)

Are those manville gas guns?

Attached: 1543189180501.jpg (391x509, 40K)

FAAAAAAG!

Hahaha dumbass. Guns are all I have. Without them I'd be better of dead.

i already have several hundred full auto macs i machined buried in yeti coolers in my backyard. theyre submerged in oil to prevent rust and to foil sniffer dogs

Sounds cheaper and easier than divorcing her

Attached: 1542181682527.jpg (720x526, 55K)

>bumpfiring
Bad idea, hombre. You run the risk of completely missing them. You're much better off with controlled semiauto even though it's not as cathartic.

Open fire first.

Attached: okvu4Qc.jpg (780x585, 111K)

OK also I keep a road flare on top of a zip lock freezer bag of gasoline inside a 50cal ammo can full of 7.62x39 so if I have to ignite the flare and shut the can and toss it out my front door for them.

Maybe some kind of wire that breaks if the hinges get fucked?

Also good idea but you would have to keep up on making sure the power source charged or you'll blow your door off if you get a power outage.

I swear officer I lost them all in a boating accident

>having your guns stored in your house
>not in a hidden bunker in the desert you bought thru an untraceable LLC
You deserve to lose them

Attached: 1544960871907.jpg (640x639, 200K)

Nah, I'd rather kill them. You can die like a bitch.

wtf is with all these blackpilling cucks?

blueshare trying to demoralize us. in reality if confiscation ever took place (which it wont) the government would be fucked

>IRA PRIG Launcher
I've never heard or seen this before. Fuckkin neato.

God Bless the IRA

homemadeguns.wordpress.com/2014/10/15/pira-improvised-grenade-launchers-prig-and-ipg/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barrack_buster

Attached: 989.png (2000x1333, 172K)

Maybe have it as a tension thing. If the door gets pulled off the frame the wire pulls on a switch or something. Issue is that if the wire gets stuck on a shard of wood or whatever, shit blows up.

Even better

elcombate.noblogs.org/files/2017/05/DeMarco-f-blowy-upy-stuff-ACADEMIC-USE-ONLY.pdf

pic unrelated

Attached: Choc_Strawberry_or_Me.png (901x781, 693K)

Being the engineering genius that I am, I develop my own RPG just for this particular incident

I shoot the door with the homemade RPG as they crowd behind it, and it explodes them all into bits and pieces

And then I run away to another country

Problem solved

Attached: thumbs up.png (1116x1143, 396K)

give that boi a sardine ffs!

That guy's style and Junji Ito's look similar. Both know how to design waifus.

i live a comfortable life and don't feel like dying over a disagreement over abstract ideals. right this way, officer

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-12-17 00-57-44.png (527x453, 211K)

Coward.

Oh look, another blackpill shill. Shoo shoo shariablue.

Get a load of this ugly faggot’s droopy, soulless face. What a fucking spineless loser

joke's on you. ive been looking for something to die for.

>I shoot the door with the homemade RPG as they crowd behind it, and it explodes them all into bits and pieces
user, the back blast would fuck up your lungs and you'd drown in your own blood unless you have a open window behind you when firing.

Attached: galil ing908494943934.png (1086x1545, 820K)

I hope you're not American.

i'm american and the post was tongue in cheek but you're deluding yourself if you think 99.999% of fat and happy first world citizens are going to choose to ruin their family and die as long as they can still take hot showers and walk to the store and buy a rotisserie chicken

Attached: 66ULZYZNQRAWHFY67KVOELZJYQ.jpg (1200x663, 266K)

that wouldn't do fuck all.
lrn2explosiv

Thank you both. I believe I have some new inspiration for some projects after Christmas is over. In minecraft, of course.

Grab my .50cal and laugh at their body armor.

I already prepared by not having a wife
Bring it on, I want to die

After years of obeying the law and saving every single penny, I finally have MG42 nest set up for just the occasion. As they bust down the door, they hear a a mess of random german words I learned from google translate before the controlled bursts of 8mm solve the problem. This is all in the realm of fiction of course

Attached: IMG_2882.jpg (800x800, 116K)

If user's house was granted sovereignty, I'd immediately head on down to form the New Free Republic of user's Basement with him.

Return once again

You're right. Jefferson's "Great Experiment" has been a failure. It was always predicated on a virtuous populace, but realistically most people are shit. This is why the future is monarchy.

The conditions that kept the population virtuous no longer exist.

Hmmm

Juggernaut suit time

Attached: DE2F080E-16CB-47C5-A268-310FB006D4E3.jpg (750x916, 143K)

>implying being led by an inbreeding family will prevent the subversion of the education system and the corrosion of society caused by urbanization
Look at the UK user, they're still a monarchy

Ah yes, because all the world's current monarchies are running oh so smoothly.

Attached: 1984ISNTAMANUAL.png (500x463, 83K)

>What is the English Civil War and (((constitutional monarchy)))
But you can't expect Amerifats to know history

the populace is virtuous towards those of the same race. this is dictated by human nature.

>Republic formed
>Monarchy is restored
>Goes to shit
>I-its not a real monarchy
Also
>Thinks modern America is Jeffersonian

>unironically advocating for absolute monarchy
Have fun when your inbred royal family sires a retarded heir who orders everyone to wear pants on their head and socks on their hands.

Oh no, I feared this day would come. Here you go officer. My only assault weapon, a palmetto state armory AR15. I hate to see it go, it was a great deer rifle. Any others? Afraid I sold them off on armslist a month ago.

>reminder that AWBs and so on are to make citizens less able to effectively shoot the government, and as long as you have some set up, you're good

Attached: 1513378204835.png (540x456, 219K)

Sure. thing officers, you can go ahead and get them. They're stored in my van over there...
God bless America.

Attached: 1529665761250.jpg (1092x747, 203K)

I sleep with 3 guns loaded with AP bullets, I spend my 15 seconds preparing to kill these Jewish golems

I'd rather die then let the jews win

Fuck you you piece of human trash. Take the easy way out then you don't care, huh? Hope you burn, mongrel.

not sure if defending jews or telling him to plan better and not die

He said he want to die then let the jews win. Like he doesn't care what the fuck happens after he commits sucuide by cop or himself. Fuck him.

>being this autistic
He obviously meant than instead of then.

No, he didn't, else he would have written it. He knew what he was saying, unless then/than hasn't been covered in his school, which would mean he is vastly underaged. So, failing that he's a jew loving piece-of-shit bootlicker.

Okay sure, clearly trolling sperg who I'm still responding to because I'm tired and don't really care anymore.

based

Attached: 1234987123.png (2000x2998, 2.56M)

All I'm saying is that this is an ENGLISH LANGUAGE imageboard. If he's going to post here he should learn the fucking language.

Not either of those guys but you really are that autistic hu?