Shameful Jow Forumsonfessions thread

Shameful Jow Forumsonfessions thread

>I got into guns because of Call of Duty 2
>Sometimes I secretly wish we had mag caps so revolvers came back in vogue like the 1950's.
>I like the (French) Chauchat.

Attached: index.jpg (275x183, 5K)

In countries with extremely stringent magazine laws, they tend to also have even more insane handgun laws and you wouldbt be able to get a revolver / carry one without stupid amounts of paperwork and waiting, if at all.

I seriously can't stop buying guns/ammo/accessories. I've got a pretty good job but I'm 22 and need to start making plans to get my own place, but every time I can't stop myself whenever I see a good deal on Armslist or something. The initial dopamine rush when I first get the gun is great, but then I realize that it's just further delaying me getting my adult life together.

Attached: Lv0VJ9W.jpg (816x404, 127K)

>I don't like guns
>But I like reading about guns

There IS a thought in my head that may be i shouldn't get a firearm just because of how many thoughts about suicide i have.

Once we win this war you can kill yourself in peace
Checked

I bought a VSKA on impulse without doing any homework

Just carry a revolver if you want. You don't need some legal mumbojumbo reason for it or even a tactical one, you fudd gun grabber.

Anyway probably isn't much of a confession because who doesn't but I use to masturbate a lot with sharp knives.

Based AND redpilled!

I almost wish there was an ar15 ban to make companies actually think outside the box like leltec has been doing (although shit guns at least they're unique).

Same. I really like reading about jet and rocket propulsion too though

Sell it and start over if you havn't already, save your face when the pot metal distribution device goes off and ignore all the retards who claim anecdotes of "I've shot it not once, but TWICE and it hasn't exploded!". Trust me, it's nice not having the looming thought of effectivaly owning a bomb creeping on you. And this goes for anyone who owns anything century MADE.

t. former RASH47 owner, now proud owner of Chinese AKM

Attached: ras47.jpg (640x425, 170K)

I like gun bans. Hear me out. The AWB spurred on some of the greatest innovation the firearms industry has ever seen. There's a saying "constraints breed creativity" and its plainly observable.

Also, I like the NFA because it creates this mystique around NFA items, like you're a really cool and dangerous dude if you have some. If it was repealed, all of a sudden, no one would care about them. See the shockwave for example, a scant five years ago they were the coolest thing on the planet but now that everyone and their fat son has one they're considered a fucking joke.

MG registry needs reopened tho for sure.

Attached: oFYGa8dDjY8SCGIOG4Cd5wbIEYIOQk5bLSGxerflzo4.png (640x600, 312K)

Shut the fuck up you cock sucking commie FAGGOT.
Faggots like you are the reason that my GOD GIVEN rights are being infringed apon.
"Mystique" are you fucking serious? How about you suck my left nut and eat the shit out of my ass. Is that enough "mystique" for ya?
How about you go suck start your precious shockwave you fucking disgusting swine.

lol poorfag

I LARP as an american while being russian.

Everyone is welcome in freedom land, 'cept for gun grabbers and pinkos.

Attached: 1530807074435.gif (697x764, 1.54M)

I know enough about guns to confuse non gun owners but not enough to hold a conversation with people that know their shit

Care to explain the process?

I love firearms, but I've gotten really lazy in recent years. I used to get excited to put together an AR-15, do custom work to my pistols/rifles, or load my own ammo, but nowadays I'm content with just buying what I need. I also only get to the range max 5 times a year.

I kind of like the mag cap in my country because it prevents me from wasting all my ammo in 10 seconds
(Spoiler) I'm a leaf (/spoiler)

Attached: 1544327540082.jpg (213x255, 8K)

I posted on Jow Forums regularly for 6 years before I even owned any guns.

Even if I'm a trap? uwu

Attached: pewpew.gif (500x380, 2.12M)

Especially if you're a trap. You have to be able to defend your boipussy from Tyrone.

So sell your guns at the price you bought them for or more, and get an extra dopamine rush while losing nothing.

>I got into guns because of Vidya
That's not bad user
Though if you have any memories of what you wanted to use the guns on feel free to share with fellow user

Attached: vpln2p2yi2v01 (1).jpg (420x420, 29K)

Yay

Attached: Felix_Argyle.png (667x598, 616K)

>never shot a gun before
>never want to
>cant really even buy guns where I live
>just want to shitpost and give people bad advice

>I shot every type of gun but sonr own any
>I flinch every time I squeeze a trigger
>I am a pussy who submints to anyone who tries to enforce his will
I am shame to manking..

Shame on me

Attached: received_10155958147857510.jpg (1242x889, 121K)

Tyrones are probably moar interested in thicc wuhmanz of darker complexion

Attached: oh-dubyuh-oh.jpg (894x894, 59K)

Paper targets

Attached: 1544919021078.jpg (334x506, 42K)

The first time i was going to oc, i loaded up and shit, put gun in holster, go to pull strap over gun, gun goes off. Nearly shot both leg and foot. Turns out when i put the gun in the holster, the strap somehow finangled its way into trigger guard and when i went to pulled the strap, it fired. I dont know if this is more of a case of im retarded, or more of shit happens.

Always be very cautious of what holsters you get or use. It's so easy for a holster to catch the trigger as you put something in it, or for loose straps to get caught. I basically only use a kydex retention holster for that specific reason. I especially avoid leather because I've seen too many horror stories where the leather sort of pinches inward near the top of the holster and then protrudes inside the trigger guard.

>haven't bought a gun in over 2 years
>Very indecisive about buying guns, unless milsurp at a gun show or private sale
>Spend more time researching military history and Theology than shooting
>Haven't shot in over 10 months.

This is all normal if you're into your late 20s and have a busy life. Your personal pursuits end up taking a back seat for a while as you try and figure out how to balance work and family and yourself. Unless you don't have a family or a career that keeps you busy and you're wasting that time on video games, in that case get off your lazy ass.

I play video games, but not nearly as much as I used to. I suspect it's trying to balance school, work, and relationships. And yeah, I'm 26 going on 27.

I unironically want an all out gun ban in the hope that it helps cause a devastating civil war that destroys the US Government and renders all gun control law moot.

Attached: dare-to-resist-cartoon.jpg (614x342, 34K)

I have 32 guns and about 5 of them are unfireable because I either took them apart and fucked up putting them back together. I also don't have a gun safe

I bought a really expensive torque wrench to put together an AR-15, but when I got it I found out that the wrench doesn't measure below a certain amount of torque, and it was way above the amount I needed for the barrel nut. So I guessed. The rifle seems to fire fine, but I'm always worried it'll fail catastrophically at some point and fuck up my gun (or me, but I'm mostly worried about the gun).

Attached: 42290801_1911418012273735_8175972952383160320_n.jpg (680x547, 56K)

Oh, and I've done this for two rifles now...

>my first gun I bought myself was a slightly overpriced nugget at a gunshow because Jow Forums made me extremely hyped about them
>part of what kept me from harming myself when I was a depressed high schooler was knowing the Brady campaign would use my death for political gain
>my old man is LEO and knows I hate LEOs but we still go to the range and talk guns all the time with each other
>I was the one who made the thread that hit the bump limit years back during the Paris Attacks while I was an underagefag on break at my Kroger job
>I had a tendency to buy guns and stash them everywhere because my parents and I both knew I should have been spending my money on more adult things
>I once went to class at college and forgot my .22 was still in my jacket pocket (no permit either)
>I will probably obrez my Turk Mauser
>the only thing I'm really happy about is I realized college was a scam before I hit my mid 20s and am enrolled in trade school now
>I'm a full-blown alcoholic and not even quite 21
>I'm not really right wing at all but I get along with them way more than leftists or Democrats
>I read way too much Max Stirner for my own good, it's getting unhealthy

Attached: egoist.png (540x405, 153K)

kek

Attached: 1455457139946.jpg (750x534, 43K)

Attached: howdy_boi.jpg (390x310, 16K)

I’m an American who larps a Russian accent constantly. Let’s freaky Friday switch lives.

Attached: 717D10EB-772B-4785-A4F9-5C85B90E30C0.jpg (680x387, 62K)

I bought two SPAS 12s and haven't shot either because they are fucking asd

I'm so poor that all the guns I buy have fixed magazines because buying magazines are an extra cost I don't want to incur.

Attached: 1534076773226.jpg (750x750, 41K)

FPSRussia?

No they aren't

They are sad POS shotguns? They are fucking awrful

I have no guns and just come here when Jow Forums is too depressing or boring.

By that same logic it shouldn't matter either way. Any gun that uses a magazine is going to come with one so what difference is there.

>man these are so awful!
>after literally just admitting to never having shot them
I dont think you own a spas. Enjoy your hand.

I paid 400 for a turk gew88 and thought I got a good deal

I don't even shoot the fucking thing lmao

You ever buy a product you take apart and just say "wow thing thing fucking sucks". Yeah it's one of those but worse. Both of their buffers we're completely rotten and the replacement buffers were impossible to find for awhile go I gave up.

They do look fucking amazing though

Lolwut are you literally retarded? Spas12 project.

I bought them years ago user. They were on back order for like a year so I said fuck it

Sure you did.

>we're
>we are

Yeah something like that

Attached: IMG_20180822_020916.jpg (4160x3120, 3.31M)

I got into guns because I accidentally clicked on Jow Forums. I was an /a/ fag. After that I bought a mosin, went innawoods, and started playing FPS games.

I despise revolvers and lever actions. They're just shitty guns. I also despise tactical fags with their gucci gun magazine cover pic AR15s built to be as expensive as possible. The kind that attend "tactical classes" especially. Despite almost exclusively shooting polymer semi-auto pistols and "assault" rifles with the exception of a mosin, I get along the best with bolt action deer rifle benchrest fudds.

I wish every gun was 7.62x54r because it has more stopping power than 5.56 and 7.62. 6.5 creedmoor would be better if it were derived from 7.62x54r.

Attached: bDvr8DdO_400x400.jpg (400x400, 17K)

That’s not how that works user.

Phone posting while at work. My phone is pretty retarted

Alright, there's one. You're still dumb tho.

At work so I'm not digging around trying to find a picture if the other one. And yes I agree it's retarted that I'm stuck with almost 4k hunks of steel that aren't fireable right now

>I despise revolvers and lever actions. They're just shitty guns.
>I bought a mosin
>I wish every gun was 7.62x54r

Attached: Done_with_this_shit.png (1337x1289, 217K)

>shameful Jow Forumsonfessions

You don't own just one mag for a magazine fed gun.

>4k hunks of steel
Hurts

You, uh... you know they have a manual mode too right.

Pretty sure it still destroyes the aluminum when it fires. Could be wrong though

.....no. Do you know what the buffer is for? Do you know what it does? Perhaps the reason you hate them is because you know nothing about them.

This isnt about shame, this is about you being retarded

Attached: 3E977FCC806C4EF58083F575176C806D.jpg (261x244, 11K)

Not him but the SPAS is an infamous turd of a tactical shotgun. Weighs way to much, stiff as fuck, ass to reload quickly compared to its counterparts. At current market value it is vastly vastly overpriced

>I upgraded parts in my dpms only to never shoot it.
>I call it my Frankenstein because the parts are hodgepodge and some cheap
>chrome bolt carrier, nickel boron hammer, nickel boron pin that you don’t want to loose, nickel boron thingy that has a hole in that the firing pin goes through, my actual is just stock, magpul buttstock, awful pictanny has block, the cheapest 15 in pictany rails ( you know the ones that are bulky and heavy) for my 16in barrel, it’s been painted and it looks awful, some cheap middle west scope, standard flash hider, OD hogue rubber grip.
This is why I just stick to milsurp rifles. I don’t have to do anything to them.

Attached: F05268DD-12AB-4033-8012-C35AF14AD7CB.jpg (4032x3024, 1.72M)

Things often get much worse before they get better.

Attached: Ifonlyyouknew.jpg (1024x1015, 89K)

It isnt as heavy as you think, but more than other shotguns. It isnt stiff at all. Reloading is a pain, yes. But these things make it only slightly worse, not trash.

As it happens I, too, own two of them. They get an undeserved bad rap especially from retards who knock the reliability when they try to shoot birdshot on semi.

They are bad for their current price range no matter how you look at it. They are way way to fucking much for what shotguns half their current cost preform much better across the board. At the original price yes I agree at their current price hell no

I can't stand any mainstream guns like ARs or glocks. I unironically enjoy CZs and have an ACR just so it isn't an AR. Planning on getting flintlock guns and larp to the range in a full getup just to dab on fudds and mallninjas. The milsurp ghosts are also beginning to invade my head and are trying to make me buy old guns and uniforms to go with them. Send help :(

well that makes you a retard

>milsurp ghosts
I think I have this.

Well, duh. Everything is going to be a poor value proposition vs a $200 mossberg. I'm not saying get one if you want a workhorse just that they're a lot more useful than people give them credit for.

Benelli M3 does the exact same thing a spas does at the same price point but better across the board. They are great to have as conversation pieces or movie relics but fucking ass by comparison

Trying to get in the army in 5 months
because of my loyalty to Big Boss

Attached: 44961422_1587428038023952_552400504425021440_n.jpg (682x960, 80K)

>ooOoOo look a Lee Enfield in relatively good condition
No milsurp ghost the ammo is expensive
>hey look you can get some puttees and webbing here as well
Goddamn it milsurp ghost I already have more historic mil clothes than normal clothes

On another note is anyone else's milsurp ghost sound like Ian?

I'm not sure what point you're trying to get across here.

>I bought a carcano to impress my Italian internet trap gf

Attached: 1407968676834.png (624x714, 414K)

user, the same crowd that feels the need to have 30+ rounds when they CC wouldn't be caught dead using any revolver. It's not the practicality of the gun stopping them. It's just their need to have the most tactical option available to them because they fantasize about killing 12 attackers in a random attack and those are the kinds of people that own an AR15 and a Glock and nothing else.

I don’t own any rifles
I dont own any handguns that aren’t .22lr and also older than 1954
I dont own any shotguns newer than 1973

i like reading about the history and mechanics of firearms more than actually shooting them

The point is a spas is a showpiece not a realistic or useful gun

Ever since Girls Frontline came out, I have only been able to get an erection from looking at the characters

Attached: 1516128742364.png (198x328, 112K)

And that makes you a hoop jumper

GOOBLE GOBBLE GOOBLE GOBBLE ONE OF US ONE OF US

Its plenty useful as we've already established. Just less so.

So why buy a straight inferior product? Because it's not practical, it's cool

Are you me user?
I started about a year ago and already have about 10 guns. And I still want more......but I also want to move out of my parents basement.

Again, not sure what point you're trying to get across. We've been on the same page from the start on that only I say it isnt as worthless as you think. Just less so.

I feel the same expect for the "dopamine rush".

Guns are my only real hobby. I mean don't get me wrong, I play vidya and other 21 year old normie stuff, but I just like guns.

Attached: 950.jpg (1766x1836, 549K)

>t. Kike