What does he mean by this?

My gang bangging cousin posted this. He is constantly showing off his glock 26 with the extendo and his shitty anderson tier AR with no sights. He doesnt know i own guns and Im tempted call him out on his shitty guns.

Also

>itt nigger gang banger tier guns thread

Attached: 7788F816-CAB4-4474-BE1C-E8BE611E96F5.jpg (750x1184, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PSrVqZ1ta1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>nigger AR

Attached: 82ADE809-15DE-4614-AB7F-9A10264EF657.jpg (750x950, 163K)

>G26

Attached: 5B20E45F-3C3E-4F01-91EE-5A0EDC49DD6E.jpg (745x969, 136K)

>retarded wannabe gang banger poses with meme guns acting like a hardass
In other news fire is hot.

...Is he fucking blasian?

If you had any familial honor you would put him down before he makes an even bigger ass of himself.

Attached: 1544248919580.jpg (427x427, 21K)

You owe it to ammerica to report him to the cops

force him to choke on DU .22lr

I never thought of that. I totally should. I can do an anonymous tip

Forget they a bitch
As in they forgot and becamd courageous from weed, or they really a bitch
These niggers and their double meanings, that's why the only thing they can do is make music.

He means that people buy a gun and smoke some weed and suddenly think they're hard/manly. Nothing you respond with on FB can be productive, it's just his retarded musings.

Niggas buy a phone, post on social media & forget they aint a philosopher and sound dumb as shit.

Lol call the cops on him and say he has a gun. Either hes a bitch or suicide by cop. Either way it's a win.

>No irons

I see this all the fucking time with niggers. Why?

Believe it or not user, a lot of them don't actually know how guns work, nor do they use them properly.

>Anderson

Attached: anderson.jpg (819x880, 123K)

It's not like they're going to use the sights anyway.

At least he's got good nigger discipline

what a faggot kek

Attached: 1529641976462.jpg (500x403, 34K)

I'm conflicted. I hate trashy people with guns posting gay stuff on social media.

And while you could probably get him arrested if he lives in CA, since he's in Cali here with that drum mag, I also hate gun confiscation and Cali's gun control laws.

They use it more.and better than you tho

They only know how to point shoot, not even meming

Because trash-tier budget ARs don't come with sights. Niggers are poor, so only buy cheap garbage like Hi-point, Taurus, Del-Ton, and, if they're high-rollers, used .40cal Glocks. They're also dumb as shit and don't know how to actually USE guns other than what they've seen in rap and worldstar videos or witnessed during chimp outs, so they don't know the guns haven't got sights, but its not like they're using them anyway.

Attached: theblacks.jpg (300x400, 18K)

I support gun rights for everyone. If I don't like a gangbanger being annoying I just wait for him to get killed off with the rest.

Don't reply like you know about or own guns, because he may be dumb enough to try to steal them. Instead, play dumb, and ask a question like, "how do you aim with that AR?"

every once in awhile, you'll hear a story about a dumbass posting drugs or stolen goods and getting busted. ATF should do it to. you know all trhose nigs are felons

he'll steal your shit if you tell him you have guns dumbass

Here's your (you), an herb, and 3 seconds for off topic shitposting.

idk I feel way more homicidal sober than baked

Attached: 1532136999530.jpg (1024x1015, 112K)

Because the reality is that the guns are a show of force and to have them fuck off. They are more apt to shooting towards versus shooting with actual aim. They rather just shoot in the general direction to make the other guy pussy out. You get more street cred this way and actually killing someone makes you a huge target and likely dead too. Just depends on who is doing the shooting and how. From my understanding the guys with irons and actually aim to shoot are the ones who are protecting people or actually going to kill people over territory disputes. But the ones who are using guns as a show of force , like warning shots, are shooting indiscriminately.
Or they're just dumb.

You are a cuck if you support his weapon confiscation.

>narcing on family
SAD

This niggers name is literally “40 Glock” watch how he looks actually shooting said “40 Glock”

youtu.be/PSrVqZ1ta1A

Post more, this is entertaining.

His hands don't appear to have any trouble with the subcompact grip on that glock 26...

Because they're retarded.
Hope it isn't too big a shock to learn this.

how are you gonna grass on your cousin to the pigs.
disrespectful even though hes the average shit stain on the street

Attached: wt.jpg (610x601, 43K)

Some autist on here is going to backtrace (lel) that to him and show him all your posts.

Its ebonic prison speak slag
translated it means your cousin is declaring himself to be willing to undertake the role of the 'female' in a homosexual prison relationship.
resting guns on their barrel crown is unacceptable

>narcing your own family
>licking that sweet piggy boot
>just to score some brownie points with a bunch of LARPing autistic neopuritans in a cantonese basket weaving forum
you're everything that's wrong with the world

Irons?

Attached: 32ccd432-691e-4c6d-befd-a7c8bcca2f08.jpg (498x360, 17K)

Nice projection, gold star.

Thats not a glock. This is what happens when negroes dont read

See:

They can repeat up to ten words while someone else makes music in the background.

Father's should beat thier kids more than.

mygrimeylifestyle1900

because they are niggers

>Fathers

That's quite a flinch and does he need glasses or something?

40glocc got his ass beat in a pure 1v1 fist fight then ran around saying he had no choice but to lose because he was gonna get jumped.

He's an embarrassment, and a disgrace not only to crips worldwide but to blacks as a whole. I really wish somebody would just take him out already

He's a 56%r. They all look like that.

> this one black man is an embarrassment to The black race
>block people are an embarrassment

Ftfy

Id like to see his snapchat. Looks like the real respectful type

Attached: Screenshot_20181217-160528_Samsung Internet.jpg (1440x2560, 396K)

If anything, arguing with him would make you become the bitch. If you're not a bitch, then there is nothing to argue about. Do you disagree that bitches can buy a gun? Does owning a gun make you hard? I'm actually asking.

Blacks are an embarrassment to the black race. Why can't the very few intelligent blacks in existence just come to accept this red pill? Blacks in general are stupid and impulsive savages. Doesn't mean that they are or they have ti be one like the rest of them. Denial due to emotion and tribalism, but then it begs the question, how "intelligent" can these "few smart blacks" really be, if they are always sticking up for what is obviously wrong?

Even if they had sights they wouldn't use them.

report your cousin to the atf you faggot

Wow, that was a really bad job hiding the name, now that I look at it.

Let him act like a nigger and soon enough he'll meet his maker. If you know he's doing illegal shit, well it's up to you if you wish to call him out on it.

>Putting your location anywhere in bio or posts

Attached: Screenshot_20181217-162030_Chrome.jpg (1440x2560, 667K)

i'll fight your cousin dude where you live

I don't understand why people simply scribble over something, and are then shocked when people make out what's underneath. Just totally black it out.

Op is a hatter

well when you said nigger that guy was not quite what I had expected...

Attached: 1459268511268.png (540x634, 321K)

there are niggers in every race

My point is that even the stupid impulsive savages look at this guy and think what a fuckin idiot. Even the people around him clown his ass for fun, he's basically a full grown beetlejuice.

OPTIC READY

I'm saying it's not worth arguing. Why expend the energy on some cretin?

OP, I dm'd your cousin this thread.
>niggas shitpost on Jow Forums and save a couple anime reaction images and forget they a bitch

Niggas get shipped across the atlantic and enslaved then forget they the white-man's bitch

You should first try to make him change his ways. If that doesn't work, sic the pigs on him.

lmao u just got op capped cuz

I'm just sort of expanding on your point.

jk don't u rgue wit me whit3 boi better get you cracka a$$ steppin

Attached: 1407617034999.jpg (600x450, 74K)

Attached: 1505522513546.png (1024x768, 828K)

>hunting camo
I just saw Kodak do an interview and he was wearing hunting camo. Wonder if nigs are going to start this trend.

That poor 10/22

Please anyone start a conversation with this guy. Tell we dont take kindly to his type around here.

Crackers crumble Honky's rumble, NIGGER... Fuckin brillo headed dirty farm tool!

Get your cousin some white friends before he ends up in Japanese hell, a disgrace to his ancestors.

Nigger got his welfare today...Balling on $165 and aint giving a dime to his 4 babies momma's... Tyrones Butt buddy seems to have niggered a perfectly good long gun into what appears to be an Abortion masqueraded as a sawed off

hi-point gf is horrible wow

>wanting more wiggers on the streets
>t. pic related

Attached: 1542484224659.png (458x438, 256K)

>nigga dont aim nigga just shoot at him dont gotta aim lol
>a mile away 9 year old nigglet gets killed in her home doing homework

Guns are an easy way to make very loud and threatening noise even if you don't hit anything.

"we wuz kangz"

Niggas buy a gun turn, them bullets up to 2000 &forget to use the sights.

>this is why we must ban guns in Chicago. we must protect the chilldrens

Attached: 1531348765146.png (225x225, 7K)

>wanting to call a violent self-conscious loser out

prepare yourself for when he tries to reinstate his honour

this

i still lie awake thinking about that time some people i knew found out i had mentioned them in a uni thread. makes me want to fucking die. now imagine some dude who tries to stunt and protect whatever street cred he has learning that someone he knows was shit talking him.

this is something people need to know whenever they get butthurt over stuff said on 4chin

And that left thumb over the right hand! Sad he didn't get a slide bite.

Guns are virtually banned in Chicago.

People aren't going to appreciate your point but you're 100% right. Not to say your average black is an example of intelligent civic responsibility, but this guy is somehow even worse than the usual thugs. Actually garbage at being garbage.

>glock 26 with the extendo
but that ruins the point of the g26
>shitty anderson tier AR with no sights
has he even shot it before?

jesus christ
you need to honor kill him

Attached: 1544752621109.gif (500x300, 446K)

Truth is, he doesn’t even know what these social media posts mean. He just comes up with things a nigger might say and posts it. Turns out it’s easy, even if your IQ is below 80.
I had said keep that thang fo dem bitchez
We be out cheah grinding hoe check fuck nigga check
Staying on the block nigga be swanging nutz wit em

See?? Nigger shit is easy, but the art is making it sound cryptic when in reality it means fuck all.

They're like big children throwing firecrackers at each other then.