SUP / k Chainsaw Attach Do you recommend my gun?

SUP / k Chainsaw Attach Do you recommend my gun?

Attached: download (15).jpg (289x174, 7K)

I don't even know what the fuck you're asking. But you don't attach chainsaws to a gun you attach guns to your chainsaw.

Faggot

Looking for any connected chainsaw gun. Recommend what you

I was also not Homo I lot of female sex

>this entire thread

Attached: NLDugGD.jpg (645x729, 27K)

Shhh. I'm close to deciphering what it's saying... something about chainsaws and guns I think.

I mean, I suck cock, but this is fucking faggotry

Yes, please seek the best chainsaw k guns.?

Attached: 1f914.png (512x512, 19K)

Catapult or trebuchet. That's the only way to shoot chainsaws at your enemy. You gotta tape the throttle down on the running chainsaws first or else you're just giving them free chainsaws.

But I do not want to know the best chainsaw gun and gun where it is not what a great chainsaw
What a great chainsaw chainsaw guns, guns are best realized that there is no gun shoot chainsaw
Want gun with best chainsaw on

This quality is why I keep coming back to Jow Forums

What's going on in this thre-

Attached: KWTryeP.gif (360x335, 1.8M)

Oh, you want some type of shotgun if you want to replace your chainsaw with a gun. You can easily shoot down a Christmas tree or a spruce with a shotgun.

Not want instead of chainsaw

chain saw my gun.

Oh you want to saw your gun in half. I'd use something other than a chainsaw honestly. Hacksaw, angle grinder, anything with a cutting wheel really.

Chain saw with the gun does not destroy the gun.

I don't want to destroy gun

I want Connect the chainsaw to gun.

Ohhhhh. Why didn't you say that before?
KTM or Stihl makes great chainsaws you can replace your gun with that and make "bang" noises with your mouth for extra intimidation.
Or duck tape like 3 Glock 19s to it at different angles to protect you on all sides while you do light forestry.

See
Any chainsaw you can mount to the bottom of your gun couldn't cut partway through a famished midget.

Whoops I meant:
See

Boy do I have what you're looking for.

Attached: Reverse nagant.jpg (270x190, 11K)

sup reddit, first trip to /Jow Forums/?

Did someone say chainsaw?

Attached: 20181216_193252.jpg (2500x1860, 991K)

Nice water bladders, son.

based schizo poster.

Go out your stepdads shit chainsaw back in the shed.

Used mostly for desert hikes during the summer. Two for summers, one for winter. Two for dangerous places. Won't say where I'm going, not the thread for it.
>step dad
I'm dying. I own my place. It's a basic bitch but it'll be used for basic bitch things. Not going to drop over 200 for something I'll barely use.

Idk if this is reddit posting, bait, or if OP is actually retarded

No you can't attach a chainsaw to a gun. Just get a good ol' bayonet. Bayonet knives are very cool and much more practical

No YOU can't attach a chainsaw to a gun because you're a big fat PUSSY.

wouldn't recommend attaching it to a gun, but i would recommend bringing one along.

Attached: 1539864297912.jpg (765x1024, 85K)

Like a chainsaw under barrel?

Attached: 5d6d712b9d58bd20dc70de5db88578e2.jpg (1200x900, 123K)

Based schizo poster

That's probably the most retarded thing I've seen all day, but goddamn if it didn't make my dick hard

Attached: 827.jpg (640x684, 34K)

Just get one of these and attach it like this.

Attached: possibly_modified.png (989x845, 844K)

its a piece of shit saw with no torque. your better off mcgyvering a limbing saw on there.

No one cares anything about you, faggot. Why dont you suck-start a shotgun?

He wants a chainsaw attachment for a gun.

Because on my worst day in still not nearly as miserable as you?

You couldn't even cut off a Korean dick with this shit

nice chainsaw it's very close to the same chainsaw i have. can someone recommend my gun aswell??