How strong is the UK Army nowadays?

How strong is the UK Army nowadays?
Do they have the same capability than during the Gulf War? Have they improved?

Attached: 1545059021506.png (800x998, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6500361/Army-officers-told-refer-combat-soldiers-infanteers.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OQ4OoPNY_YM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rifleperson.

Look at the headline and tell me they aren't a joke

It's not true you mouthbreather

>Instantly believing every cropped Breitbart headline you see

user...

This is all I can think of.

Attached: Rocket Equine.jpg (900x457, 233K)

Didn’t the Marine Corps try this and quietly dropped the charade when no one was looking?

Attached: E3B68718-EF88-484F-AE47-FED109DA08C7.jpg (750x1334, 189K)

Riflexir

Admit it though, rifleman is a 50 iq title. Its a dude with a rifle. Infantry at least sounds kinda cool.

Don't say Rifleman, it is 'too gender specific': Army officers told to refer to combat soldiers as 'infanteers' despite no women asking to join units
> Instructions in policy document tells top brass to use the term 'infantry soldier'
> Any military training manuals that use gender-specific language to be pulped
The non-gender specific terminology will come into effect immediately at the Infantry Battle School (IBS) in Brecon, Mid-Wales, despite no women being scheduled to take part in any courses there.
>The Doctrine and Concepts policy document reads: ‘Gender specific terms are to be removed from all doctrine, policy, orders and instructions at the SCHINF [School of Infantry] and their use discouraged.
>‘The IBS is to ensure gender specific terms are removed from the next edition of Infantry Platoon Tactics and the Brecon Battle Book.’
>A spokesman for the MoD last night confirmed the changes, but said they would not apply to historic gender-specific ranks such as guardsman.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6500361/Army-officers-told-refer-combat-soldiers-infanteers.html

Riflefighter

Attached: obi-thajawn-gender-neutral-guide-fireman-firefighter-policeman-policefighter-mailman-32772547.png (500x365, 35K)

>Rocket Equine

.. cool

>Terminal Lance
Gross

If this is being pushed then fucking good luck trying get screws at Catterick to instill 'rifleperson'. Literally fucking with regimental ethos, disgusting. It's like they're completely detached from reality, within living memory army commanders knew that was exactly the sort of thing that made up the backbone of the Army.

they could bring usa to it's knees in days

ask me how. the answer will supprise you

Riflebitch

youtube.com/watch?v=OQ4OoPNY_YM

poor small island

Doesn't the term welfare queen already apply to women?

Mashala

Attached: CheOp.jpg (600x400, 48K)

>riflechico
>riflemyn
>rifler
>gungoy
>carbinekid
>carbinista

>daily mail
They misrepresent or sometimes even literally make things up to cause outrage. They are not trustworthy in the slightest.

Literally every Western military has gone into a death spiral since the Gulf War

Attached: US Military before and after 2001.jpg (960x310, 114K)

kek

Attached: autism skull.jpg (372x471, 58K)

InfantryNon-Specific

Attached: !confusion.jpg (1927x1715, 318K)

The absolute state

How?

I can tell you that it apparently will not affect titles that reflect regimental ethos, e.g guardsman, rifleman, it's more to do with roles within a section.

For those not acquainted with the British Army, there is a regiment called the Rifles, of which every private soldier is called a Rifleman, as is regimental tradition. In an infantry section you have grenadiers, gunners, riflemen, marksmen etc, and that's the one that's getting changed.

T. Rifleman

Infanteer was a thing when i joined in 2005 though.

I used to work for DMGT (Daily Mail and General Trust). If you want a real time map of the US, EU and Japanese electrical transmission lines, they are your guys, but if you want not 400% trash headlines, look elseware.

WW1 was a mistake.

its ok but getting worse every day as the based generations age out and the country is populated with brownies and anti-UK leftists

I think this is due to the GWOT and the lack of puplic support for Iraq in 2003. The armies had to lower their standards.

>SUPA ACTION FIGHTA

uk controlls most of american banks. USA just gives a hint it will do someshit to uk

all the banks crash usa will be worse off then russia after the revolution in the 1800's you will be drinking water from puddles no food no gas for cars nothing. Also uk has deep ties with the royal arab families oil can be cut off fro usa

They can't even defend their homeland from paki rape gangs what do you think?

>40024789

Attached: B033FD34-04FE-4FEC-ABCC-23750316FEE4.jpg (710x359, 55K)

That's like saying the US Army can't defend America from nigs, gangbangers and drug smugglers, it doesn't make any sense unless you're a retard from Jow Forums. Armies don't deal with internal policing matters that are, surprise surprise, dealt with by police and security services.

The Royal armed forces have sub-contracted their application process to a company called "Capita" and made it an online thing, sounds great but they're failing to meet recruitment quotas by about 5k people per recruitment wave.
I know this personally as the company failed to continue my process after passing medical

Most of that will have a minimal effect on the US. The top 7 current US banking corporations are all currently owned, operated, and headquartered in the US and controls over 50% of US banking. The number 1 US bank is also the most valuable bank in the world by market capitalization. The 15th biggest bank operated in the US is owned by the UK.

And the US and Saudi Arabia have a more mutually beneficial relationship than either would like to admit, the US is the largest importer of arms to Arabia and OPEC countries need the energy US market which is why they only perform price manipulation when the US does something to anger them, and even then they bring prices back to normal because they literally live off of the US energy market. The US also just surpassed both Saudi Arabia and Russia as the world's largest oil producer this year and it produces 40% of its oil needs now.

Oh and wasted £50mil (just over 63mil) of taxpayer money

We could just use the last 3 letters of woman though like lots of other amalgamations do.

what the fuck?

The lardass was confirmed as a larping civilian contractor a long time ago, why do people keep posting this pic?

So assaultman is still a thing?

Attached: I4gCFV.png (642x292, 15K)

Brits tackling the real problems.
I'm sure the females are really happy about this even though they're getting raped by their fellow soldiers

>infanteer
Might as well say infant as this point.

>if I keep posting the meme people will believe me

Kneesnaps

That’s a gender neutral term and pretty accurate to boot.