I have been out of the loop with recent current events, so could soneone tell me the chances of this bill passing?

I have been out of the loop with recent current events, so could soneone tell me the chances of this bill passing?

Attached: 1856AED2-D6B3-40B9-98BD-260B80EA8898.jpg (600x352, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NIgfiSzCy1o
tenthamendmentcenter.com/2018/07/29/report-trump-administration-ramps-up-enforcement-of-federal-gun-laws/
blog.princelaw.com/2018/12/10/atf-discontinues-accessory-classifications/)
thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/11/daniel-zimmerman/atf-suffers-rare-court-loss-in-ohio-short-barrel-rifle-prosecution/).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>could soneone tell me the chances of this bill passing?
0%. Because MUH SPOOPY 'SALT WEEPING

Been dead ever since the Vegas incident.

*since the congressman steve shooting

Remember hillary tweeting about suppressors at 4am after the vegas shooting, when it had nothing to do with suppressors? think about that for a minute.. that's how close we were to it passing

A constitutional republic can only survive a few criminals before all the civil rights are thrown away.

boomers do not care about their ear health

this guy gets i, what a shame hes probably a racist. nationalism is the enemy of patriotism.

Attached: 1542600695761.jpg (250x246, 10K)

Honestly, we're about this close to it passing:
youtube.com/watch?v=NIgfiSzCy1o

There is a small chance of some sort of pro gun bill being pushed through late at night just before the current legislative session ends, since Republicans currently have control of the House and Senate, but won't for the next two years.

0%

just pay your stamp tax

Illegal to posses even with a tax stamp in my gay state

Steve still supported the bill, and is still pro second amendment after getting shot.

Go to bed, Macron.

Sounds like it's time to move. What's stopping you? What's more important than your legal rights?

Such a shame it didn't pass. Republicans held both houses and the president, it had a sure path to succeed if no one cucked.

He a cool guy, too bad most of the other gop are cucks.

>Republicans currently have control
>their party's president wants to ban some guns and enable no-warrant seizures
Nah, too busy trying to not get impeached.

>could soneone tell me
Sorry. I haven't heard a thing.

Republicans are not on your side. They are perhaps working against you less, but they certainly aren't working for you.

At the national level, they have zero incentive to do anything about silencers than throw out some empty words.

Back to leftypol you retard

Seriously though Republican leadership should be fucking ashamed of itself.
>Control entire government
>Accomplish almost fucking nothing

Actually, the Republicans who got voted out, many of them are already taking their leave to vacation before their replacements get in, so there aren't enough votes.

FPBP
Silencers are so hopelessly vilified in the media that theres exactly 0 chance this will get passed.

Where's the lie? The Freedom Caucus is the only contingent of the GOP that ever goes to bat for its purported causes. Leftypol loves it when we're hobbled by GOPe faggots like Flake and Corker.

Not even that user, but holy fuck dude have you even looked at the state of gun rights in the US? Flordia, Texas, Cali, NY, MD, it's getting worse every fucking election season.

Seriously, what the fuck are they doing all day in Congress, because it sure as shit isn't passing bills their constituents want.

Faggot

Gun rights can only move forward once Republicans overthrow the neocon fuckers who bend over. Look at what happened to fucking Florida of all places.

This isn't about left vs right, this is about people who throw our rights under the bus or attack them. They're all guilty, and we have to vote them out to have any chance. At least we got Trump and that meant conservative judges, even if the House + Senate couldn't get a fucking thing done.

Get the factions right. It’s not just republicans vs demoshits. As annoying as actual conservatives can be, they’re the best shot you have at getting anything meaningful done.

Paul Ryan decided to go total bitch and never brought this and carry reciprocity to the floor for a vote, because FUCK THE BASE.

Thank fuck him and most of the other pussies lost their midterm runs.

>this right here
Once those neocon fucks are gone, the future has potential to be pretty bright

>someone calls out the GOP for doing absolutely nothing
>He must be a leftist!
retard

Unironically this.

>just pay your tax stamp

SHALL

>before vegas shooting
Pretty good
>after vegas shooting
Just as good as a chance of abolishing the GCA1968 under a Dianne Feinstein presidency

Two "convenient" shootings(Congressional Baseball & Vegas) happened the same week two separate House votes were supposed to be had on the HPA, the latter effectively killing the bill, at the hands of Paul Ryan, who indefinitely shelved the bill due to anti's political pressure.

Attached: HillaryVegasTweet.png (598x379, 71K)

>so could soneone tell me the chances of this bill passing?
It failed. The modern republicans tried, it failed. They're too interested in the opinions of democrats. They wasted political capital, if ever they could pass an act that would benefit everyone they gave it up for no reason at all.

Attached: goodgoyshekels.jpg (480x270, 30K)

>ur racist for bad thunk
>nationalism is the enemy of patriotism.
What's really sad is people unironically think and say this

Attached: Screenshot_20181215-183155_Chrome.jpg (788x495, 142K)

>nationalism is the enemy of patriotism.
>t. retard
Nationalism is love of nation. If you love your country, you want it to be better. Patriots are inherently nationalistic.
Love of government is the enemy of patriotism.

Attached: 1532370055418.png (499x338, 38K)

-10%

Paul Ryan flushed it down the toilet after the Vegas shooting.

Leftist confirmed

Back to your discord samefag

>new york democrat is currently president
>good gun laws passing
No.

>Republicans have had a supermajority for 2 years, controlling the House, Senate, Executive Branch AND Supreme Court.
>No HPA
>No laws AT ALL to weaken the NFA
>Instead the ATF is indicting medical marijuana card holders and prosecuting law-abiding gun owners for using firearms accessories THEY APPROVED, and re-classifying approved accessories as machine guns
>The Dems take control of the House in less than a month, after which nothing will get done and we're back to
HEY AT LEAST BILLIONAIRES CAN WRITE OFF THEIR YACHTS AND PRIVATE JETS ON THEIR FUCKING TAXES NOW RIGHT?

Attached: JUST.gif (479x249, 933K)

Faggot hope this is good bait

Hey leftypol

>what the fuck are they doing all day in Congress,
Plotting on every little way they can control you. We need to hit the national reset button.

Yep. During the first 2 years of the Trump admin, republicans showed the world that they have no spine and no balls. Of course they will suddenly grow back both of those when elections roll around but never forget they did nothing when they had the power. It reminds me when George W Bush tried to nominate Harriet Myers to the Supreme Court. He had a super majority but wanted to elevate an unqualified woman with no constitutional principles. He also tried to push amnesty for illegals while having that super majority.

We still have so many neocon cucks to purge.

Don't worry, civil war is coming. Lions will play blackjack with lambs. The police will abandon their posts to protect their families. Self-important legislating-from-the-bench Obama judges will be throatopened in their own homes. Beautiful Jewesses will be enslaved and made to tolerate mediocre foreplay and attempts at ethnic food by way of Alton Brown. Our Constitution will be law again.

What’s that gif from?

Elysiumn, a movie with Matt daemon in it about being a lower class gang banger in future SA.

Actually pretty neat, fairly Jow Forums

No it sucked

The vegas false flag killed it.

what a trooper

Attached: shit for brains brainlet.png (900x729, 129K)

Suppressor related question,

I shoot my bolt action sometimes with suppressor, muzzle break and only with thread protector, does this affect rifle accuracy in long term, i havent noticed any difference accuracy yet, yes different muzzle device has different impact point but they are always in same spot when i chance them.

The first time it was about to be looked at, a shooting happened. The same thing happened the next time it was abou to be looked at. Very suspicious. Probably a Sicario style black op to keep the law from passing.

Wow cool great thanks for your no substance opinion post. Now please fuck off

They have not had a supermajority. They did not have 60 seats in the senate. They still do not.

All you fucking retards whining about the HPA need to realize it never ever EVER had a chance of passing. Not at any point in time. NEVER.

The GOP was going to use it to make democrats publicly vote against expanding gun rights in order to make them "look bad." Unfortunately we got two high profile shootings right before the floor vote was going to happen.

To reiterate

THE HPA NEVER HAD A CHANCE TO BEGIN WITH, and NEITHER DID NATIONWIDE CCW

All you absolutist "right fucking now" faggots will sink the ship for the rest of us instead of doing smart things like

Filling the federal courts with constitutionalist judges to eventually overturn state bans.

Moving to strip federal agencies of their ability to basically write law on a whim. (the literal strategy behind the NRA backing the bump stock ban)

Decreasing immigration (third world retards want commie gibs and urbanism, not individualism and guns).

But you'll keep bitching about muh cake slices and muh SHALL instead of using your brain to actually get shit done.

The rest of us who realize that guns are near the bottom of the "shit that matters" list for the vast majority of voting americans will keep fighting in ways that actually work. You keep pretending you'll achieve something by crossing your arms and open carrying in Kroger.

It's a shit movie.

>implying public opinion has any effect on bills being passed

Attached: 1514726647703.jpg (600x600, 78K)

>repeating integers
>on comment predicting civil war

>the literal strategy behind the NRA backing the bump stock ban
>"Huurr durr it looks like they're betraying us guys but they're actually not you'll see 5d otherworld chess MAGA!"
You conservacucks amaze me. The democrats have shit ideologies but at least they actually fight for them. I've actually started to pity you. What's it like to be totally incapable of thinking for yourself?

That's literally the reason it was shelved at the time, it was up for a vote that week and then the shooting happened.

If only those mass shooters didn't have guns. Then the bill would have passed

>tenthamendmentcenter.com/2018/07/29/report-trump-administration-ramps-up-enforcement-of-federal-gun-laws/
Hey, at least the ATF has said they now refuse to comment on firearm accessories and the ONLY way to get them to say one way or the other if your gun is legal or not is for you to literally send them your individual gun, right? (blog.princelaw.com/2018/12/10/atf-discontinues-accessory-classifications/)

Yes, all this ramped-up infringement is simply Trump, a New York elite son of an East Coast Real Estate Mogul, and Republicans playing 10d chess to secure our rights by putting people in jail for violating no laws (thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/11/daniel-zimmerman/atf-suffers-rare-court-loss-in-ohio-short-barrel-rifle-prosecution/). Surely it's not simply that the political class as a whole cashes checks from the same people and after long days of passing laws that only benefit the ruling class, they DEFINITELY don't all go out to dinner together, then go to the same kid-fucking orgies and laugh and laugh at all the small people they couldn't care less about.

Politicians are so different from your average person they might as well be lizards. Stop thinking you have anything in common with them, because you don't. They don't give a fuck about us, or our rights, and they never did. They just beat their chests to consolidate power, and consolidated power absolutely does not include an armed or free populace.

Attached: 06clintontrump1-facebookJumbo.jpg (1050x550, 159K)

Lol I'm voting Trump again and your demoralization raids won't stop me

okay, bootlicker

Attached: _.png (255x241, 105K)