PLA General Thread

This is a thread to discuss the Chinese People's Liberation Army, and other branches of the Chinese armed forces.

Interesting facts:
Did you know the PLA is one of the largest standing armies in the world? They are also at the head of military technological development and have the most advanced standard infantry equipped with the latest gear and equipment that has yet to be developed by western militaries.

Attached: PLA Superiority.png (885x325, 653K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sg.news.yahoo.com/operation-z-machine-china-next-153111791.html
twitter.com/HenriKenhmann/status/1071813333211209728
globaltimes.cn/content/1131764.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

One important topic that must be touched upon: with all of its advanced equipment and the latest weaponry, the PLA still remains criticized for lack of combat experience. Well, the Chinese military in fact has combat experience and has seen action in parts of Africa, Asia, and even the ME (although Western media is not to keen to report on it).

Look at her soar.

Attached: J20.jpg (1600x1066, 79K)

>advanced equipment
>latest weaponry

Nice try, Chang.

Attached: you.jpg (700x498, 28K)

PLA Armor surpasses the much outdated Abrams. China is eager to compete with its American friends.

Attached: main_battle_tank_defense_arms_PLA_report.jpg (640x480, 67K)

See for yourself. The advanced integrated smart scope has yet to replicated by western armies.

Attached: 39519982071_5e3a05b7b7_h-660x303.jpg (660x303, 41K)

Who would you rather serve with?

Attached: PLA vs USA.jpg (904x396, 129K)

id take good care of her

>A copy of the T-90
>Better than the Abrams
Do the world a favor and take a ride on one of your escalators chang

ITT: Chang farms social internet points so he can have enough good boy tokens to earn a vacation with his family outside of his communist shit hole

Attached: 1531895906978.png (1073x386, 338K)

holy shit this is pathetic, chinks actually do this shit and i thought it was a meme. i kind of feel bad for them

Sorry your thread isn't going so well Chang, now fuck off and die

The PLA Navy is expected to produce more aircraft carriers than the USN. They already have more warships than any other navy.

Attached: PLA Navy.jpg (1242x810, 118K)

>How will burgers even compete???

sg.news.yahoo.com/operation-z-machine-china-next-153111791.html

Attached: 5fb1bd858e73f975f06978672bfcf45040d32bcd.jpg (480x663, 88K)

Am I the only one who finds these to be aesthetic?

Attached: Weifang.jpg (1440x960, 141K)

Saved.

I love those comparisson pics.

Attached: USN vs PLAN officer and enlisted.jpg (1280x1191, 258K)

Official PLA confirmation: Over 1000mm armor protection against both KE and CE.

Abrams only has 800mm vs KE and 1000mm vs CE.

Attached: Dt_VJzfU0AAunVn.jpg (768x576, 71K)

>PLA Armor surpasses the much outdated Abrams
Get back to me when it’s actually been in combat.

It is a beautiful vessel.

But user, they’ve seen plenty. Just ask Tibet and the Uyghurs.

The Type 055 is the most aesthetic tho.

>Dat blade-like prow cutting through the waves

It really betrays your eyes that this ship is a 13,500 ton monster with 100+ large caliber VLS missiles.

Attached: img-ba62d0dd9e00c32a30523cfa4c0107ee.jpg (2048x1548, 1.1M)

Attached: img-f863e58e74da24b01037002cfe4d062c.jpg (2048x1547, 1.1M)

>advanced equipment and the latest weaponry
Your country can't even build a moving staircase that isn't a death trap. Your country is synonymous with cheaply made, inferior knock-offs of actual innovations. How much do they pay you to do this? Wait, you're forced to, aren't you?

>Official PLA confirmation: Over 1000mm armor protection against both KE and CE.
Source that isn't your own asshole?
>Abrams only has 800mm vs KE and 1000mm vs CE.
Not true either

twitter.com/HenriKenhmann/status/1071813333211209728

French longtime PLA expert, cited often by Jane's and other military publications, confirmed it.

Beautiful.

God dammit I'm American and this one got to me. CCP, if you're reading this, please nuke California

How many shill posts does it take to go up one rank in China?

About tree fiddy.

DAS A LOT

>French longtime PLA expert, cited often by Jane's and other military publications, confirmed it.
He confirmed that the Chinese shill TV said it. If you can't be bothered to read even the first sentence of the tweet than don't post here- the last thing we need is another uninformed opinion.

Yes, and Chinese TV cited an actual tank-commander who was operating the ZTZ-99A.

He knows the capabilities of his tank.

Attached: Dnd8BNqUcAELMJC.jpg (1200x795, 112K)

>If anyone says anything that differs from my world view, they are a fake shill
This is not how the world works. How are we to talk to people who refuse to believe in facts?

>has 1.5
>somehow will magically produce 11
uh huh.

Your gunboats don't count as warships chang.

>He knows the capabilities of his tank.
No, they don't. Tank crews aren't given the classified specifications of their vehicles.
>This is not how the world works. How are we to talk to people who refuse to believe in facts?
You can't even be bothered to read my one sentence reply either, because that's not what I said.

samefag

Haha

Attached: 1543337010201.jpg (1858x1116, 331K)

you know she's cute

This thread is nothing but the French PLA shill replying to himself.

>not calling it "people's liberation thread"

someone post the anti-batman copypasta nam-shub

While American zoomers are busy playing Fortnite and uploading shitty videos on TikTok (Chinese app, by the way) or sniffing Fentanyl, Chinese kids are helping their nation to develop whitoid-seeking killer AI bots.

Attached: children killer bots.jpg (955x960, 150K)

10 dead chinks for every sparrow

>T-72+

Attached: 1363210596944.png (253x235, 68K)

A rusty can being shadowed by a superior chinese ship in the East China Sea.

Attached: Duoq6XzUUAAJHud.jpg (1199x899, 106K)

>comparing a helicopter carrier to that meme boat
You never cease to amaze Chang.

>The PLA Navy is expected to produce more aircraft carriers than the USN
Considering that the USN doesn’t produce carriers, it’s not that impressive. USN has never made carriers, it’s not their job.

Construction is going on day and night.

Of course China will be able to produce them faster than America.

No maternal leave, no muslim praytime bonuses, no ramadan for the diversity hires, no unwanted pregnancies... Only 24/7 shift-work.

Attached: PLN Type 003 carrier - 20181215.jpg (1410x934, 94K)

>Dat blade-like prow cutting through the waves
Except it’s not blade-like, nor is it cutting through the waves. You really don’t know jack shit about ships, the ocean, or anything nautical, do you?

He’s shilling the Chinese user, take a wild guess.

Shitposting a rawandan leather working forum for social credit has got to be the most bizzare psyop yet. I want to get off Mr bones wild ride.

WHAT’S WITH ALL OF THE VERTICAL RUST STREAKS AMIDSHIPS? DO YOU FUCKING MONKEYS NOT KNOW HOW TO PROPERLY MAINTAIN YOUR VESSELS? JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, THAT BOAT IS 6 HOURS OUT OF HOME PORT AND IT LOOKS LIKE IT WAS CLEANED WITH A BOONDOCKER!

There's fucking three of these shitposting troll threads up right now. I wish the mods did something that wasn't nothing.

>He knows the capabilities of his tank.
Sure. That’s not the same as knowing the specifications, which he wouldn’t be revealing to the press in the first place.

Check your eyes. That's not rust.

Pic related is rust.

Attached: 000854sqiom3qq3gqiqiko.jpg (1113x6118, 1.07M)

Well, present some facts then. You spewing propaganda is not the same as stating facts.

He revealed nothing.

He just said that "against HEAT and Kinetic rounds, the Type 99A's armor has already achieved over 1000mm armor thickness".

He didnt say any specific number, like "1700 for HEAT and 1000 for APFSDS" that is getting thrown around by Abrams fanboys, just that both numbers are over 1000.

>He just said that "against HEAT and Kinetic rounds, the Type 99A's armor has already achieved over 1000mm armor thickness".
And why would he know that?

Because Norinco technicians and advisors who supplied that tank to his unit told him that?

China is no stranger in performing on-site tests against their armor either.

Attached: DkaKufcVsAA2Aql.jpg (1200x675, 109K)

Once again you get caught out lying.
Same in Why can't you stop?

I'm curious about how PLA armor has advanced since the the Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 (aka the June 4th Incident) and the logistics capabilities the PLA has for amphibious operations with such tanks, in case, say, they wanted to invade the Republic of China for instance.

or need to put down a rebellion in the Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region. God forbid they want things like human rights or democracy or multi party system

>US ships after 2013 have rust

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.png (1354x784, 869K)

America is lying.

Which is why the world hates you. Pic related. In red.
Even your allies and slaves hate you.

Attached: Everyone hates you, America.jpg (851x941, 165K)

Check your facts, Jack. That’s rust. Coming from the midships scuppers. Fucking boot sailors think they can get away with a field day on everything inboard of the skin of the ship, and ignore the first thing the world sees. Jesus, that thing had to have left port looking like that. No wonder they call them Chinese junks.

>that pic
Those are WESTPAC wear marks, you fucking autist. That boat’s had some green water over the deck in the recent past. That’s what happens when your navy actually conducts patrols. A working ship looks like a working ship, whereas a Chink ship looks like it’s being run by Somalians.

This meme does not actually work, and it never has. Nice try Cletus but yet again you prove your IQ to be lower than niggers. Must be all the race mixing in the US.

What they don't tell you about that pic is he is actually spec ops about to go on long range recon and needs the fat reserves to stay alive.

Meanwhile those commie troops would keel over and die if they miss one meal because they are so malnourished.

They wouldnt be the first commie troops to die of starvation.

Yes. They just give out classified information to every armor crewman, this totally isn't domestic propaganda.

Yeah yeah, same as always you ignore what is said.

Why do you do it? Posting thread after thread, after thread of misinformation?

Hmm, interesting.

I sure rather want Chinese somalians crewing my ship than American somalians. At least they seem to have repaired that galvanization-caused leak with tape.

Attached: sharts of mutt.jpg (1299x2340, 1.49M)

>technicians giving out classified information to the tank crews
>implying what he said would be even true regardless
Just stop user.

Lmfao Listen Chinko that fat fuck from the reserves doesn't rep the rest of us! Understand Im perfectly confident my civilian gun toting ass could take out 10 of you manlets before you took me out! Your shits weak as is you trash industries! Your a inferior race and worse yet FUCKIN COMMIES! So when we wipe the floor with your yellow asses remember you brought it on yourselves! Largest standing army of manlets with ZERO real combat experience! Go make me some more Flied Lice for my swee sow shickun... You fuckin commie mutts!

> Combat expedience in africa
You mean that time some illiterate niggers shot at their IFVs with some old aks and the chinese couldn't see them with their slanted eyes so they drove away in fear?

The only thing that scares me about a billion screaming china manlets is ....WHERE THE FUCK ARE WE GONNA PUT ALL THOSE DAMN BODIES!

No. Actually succeeding in freeing hostages held by islamists.

American SEALs, on the other hand, died by nigger's hand and had their corpses taken care of live on TV.

Attached: merics_ChinaMonitor_Guardians_180814_3.jpg (3177x2058, 1.15M)

I bet you watch anime and smoke weed

Attached: China vs american terrorist goblins.jpg (908x606, 87K)

If you mean by freeing you also mean killing them then threatening their families with ten years of labour camp if they squeal?

Best thread.

okay Wang Dong, at least I live in a country where I don't get disappeared for talking shit about the ruler who also looks like Winnie the Pooh

I know there are more than one of you as evedented by the catalog, I get that its hard to get by there, you are as much a victim as the people murdered by this regime. You are in a privileged position to see the net unfiltered and information flows freely. All I want is to plant a seed, you can be free, they can never take your mind or your thoughts unless you let them. it starts with one person.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Is Chang posting really Chinese strategery? The Chinese are pretty pragmatic, I just find it difficult to believe that they would wast time, energy, and money just to shitpost on 4channel. What's the point? What can China achieve/gain?

wow u really blew my mind!

>implying most of us chinkposters arent western college educated returnees who already got woke by seeing the true face of the whitoid.

In fact, more and more formerly white-worshipping and now disillusioned students are returning and become fiery nationalists after experiencing the grandiose culture of the orangeman.

globaltimes.cn/content/1131764.shtml

If you retards didn’t realize yet, this is the same guy posting about China’s military for the last 3-4 years. He is not Chinese. He might be diaspora. But his posting hours are always American time.

Now please stop being surprised.

he might be working in the embassy or a consulate and changposting on winnie the pooh's time

the grandiose culture of orang man where you're allowed to talk shit about him and not get sent to reeducation camps

also
>implying dot CN is going to be objective on china matters

>But his posting hours are always American time.

Factually wrong. Or at least this statement doesnt apply to me.

You are just fucking NEETs who dont sleep at night.

Yeah, sure helped us getting a good image of the whitoid: Your fredom of speech that is used for nothing but racism and discrimination, while you continue exploiting and bombing other people so that you can strip them bare of their resorces and funnel it back for your "1st world lifestyle" (which is also more important to you than your "freedoms", believe me).

We Chinese believe that the society comes first. Freedom is a cancer if it leads to people using that freedom to hurt others. If so, better no freedom at all. I say that after having experienced the West and many others of us also do. Freedom is totally not worth it.

You cant change my mind.

Pic related is the result of freedom: It doesnt pay your bills.

I guess if you grow up one day, you will realize it as well.

Attached: Honkies BTFO.jpg (1053x968, 142K)

Does this mean they will stop coming over here? Thank fuck

Pretty much this. It is one single guy.

The rest is just shitposting, but there's only one genuine shill troll.

Nigga the french surpassed you 25 years ago on the integrated smart sighting systems

I dunno man. This shit today started in the AM on a Monday. This guy seems like every Chinese graduate student I have ever met but doesn't seem to work half of every day.

>But.. But.. You no unnerstan! Huawei best smahtfone! I has 3 birrion pixers camela! Much mo than sirry amelican iPhone! Chinese ploducts numba wun!

Attached: 876dbb1e-74e3-4cfe-b961-a6d31d296fd6.jpg (600x863, 215K)

our freedom of speech is so ingrained in us that the only time we even ever question it is when people be racist, like the way you're doing chang

we are allowed to say things like "I disagree with this policy" and not only have zero repercussions for it, we're taught from birth that it's our god damn birthright to ramble on and on about political matters. Sure, you can ramble about politics in commieland but your ramblings better be accurate enough paraphrases of whatever the current canonical interpretation of Maoism that's in vogue among the Politburo this week.

Freedom is not a cancer, it's what has allowed us to go from the dependent backwater of the British Empire, to completely replacing them as the unquestioned dominant naval power on Earth, with unquestioned air supremacy, in just over 200 years.

China believes that it's their turn in the sun, but they have only gotten to where they are by stealing designs and engineering knowhow from the West. Eventually you will stagnate, and fail, and as always, the United States will be there to help you rebuild, like we did during the Pacific War.

> Freedom is a cancer if it leads to people using that freedom to hurt others

That's what we call equality. For example, if you let everyone have the freedom to bear arms, there will always be someone who will abuse of it. But if someone abuses off that freedom, should that mean we should take that freedom back from everyone?

Poor man's Raptor

>not the chinese knockoff su57

Knockoff of a knockoff lol

This, in for the shart butthurt.