So nunchucks are illegal in my state (AZ). If I were to buy a couple of obrez's, and chain them together at the grips...

So nunchucks are illegal in my state (AZ). If I were to buy a couple of obrez's, and chain them together at the grips, would it be legal or not?

Attached: 48956130.jpg (1024x768, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

apnews.com/f6fc6ffac3ca4eaa9dd4ff07be0c7c48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

As long as you get your stamps first.

This, and they fall within the definition of nun chucks if you chain them up and use them as nun chucks. You'd be a double trouble nigger if you just do it without going through the legal process.

>based state
>nunchucks are banned
Wat

Try it and find out

Attached: 20181209_221949.jpg (1280x720, 371K)

It's a pistol not an sbr. No need for stamps.

Yeah sure thing bud

They're converted from rifles and are intended to be held with two hands. Not pistols.

Dude lemme know where you can buy an obrez I have been looking everywhere in AZ

>probably the most firearm friendly state in this country
>nunchucks are illegal
genuinely retarded

Step 1: Buy mosin
Step 2: Buy hacksaw
Step 3: Tell the ATF, or don't I'm just some guy not a cop

>I had to swing by Cool Weapons Surplus for a new nunchuck gun... and a Reesy Cup milkshake.

Attached: Cg_dHXMWIAE7DNP[1].jpg (1200x900, 83K)

>based state
not for long with all the kids turning 18 and Californians flooding in

It's a redundant regulation considering there are 0 (zero) regulations on bladed weapons and based firearm laws, but molotov cocktails and nunchuks fall under prohibited weapons according to AZ 13-3101 (8.) v and vi. Nunchuks have several exceptions for martial arts training and demonstrations but it's still pretty retarded that people can walk around with swords and guns but not nunchuks lol.

In AZ yu can own practically any firearms yet you can not own nunchucks. What a state

Nope.

Attached: Captur2e.png (990x356, 80K)

Wtf don't Arizonians walk around in Walmart open carry, BUT OH NO. NO NUNCHUCKS

I may or may not live in a state in which nunchucks may or may not be illegal. I was however given a set by an extended family member years ago. not sure how she acquired them but I do know she used to use them in martial arts classes. am I gonna get a knock on the door?

That’s what happens when your state is run by republicans in their 70’s who probably don’t even understand how Email works, and thinks marijuana is poisonous.

thank god we've got sinema now

Attached: 64235.jpg (600x885, 35K)

>Gunchucks

Attached: Gunchucks.jpg (544x398, 46K)

Just get nunchucks from California/New Mexico/Utah, cucking to knoife laws is even stupider than doing so with gun laws

It would be extremely painful.

Looks like nunchucks are legal for you again, OP
apnews.com/f6fc6ffac3ca4eaa9dd4ff07be0c7c48