I need a new decent all year or at least winter/spring jacket and greyshop is out of sunrise suits in my size, large

I need a new decent all year or at least winter/spring jacket and greyshop is out of sunrise suits in my size, large.

Any other sites sell good sunrise suits?

Otherwise what about Gorkas? They worth the price tag? How warm are they?

Attached: 1545006559410.jpg (3543x4724, 2.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

russianarmyshop.eu/en/suits/687-stalker-suit-sunrise-version-2-.html
grey-shop.ru/STALKER-Sunrise
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where do you live? Climate? Price range?
Fuck guy.

Sorry I'm hungover as hell today. I live in Minnesota, winters are a crapshoot of between -30f to 32f and springs are pretty mild in the 40s. Usually I just wear a hoodie and brave the cold so I dont need an eskimo suit.

Price range of a max of $200. Maybe a touch over if its worth it.

i only rock milsurp and supreme.
i picked up a bundeswer flecktarn parka. ive gotten a ton of compliments on it at the bar. some hipster got mad at my Jow Forums patch. if you want something more /fa/ supreme has been doing a gortex colab this season, alot of cool milsurp inspired stuff. dont buy resale tho just get the app and wake up early on thursdays. unless you need that piece in particular. Jow Forumsommando store has some cool stuff lately too

not op oops my bad

why the fuck are you wearing a flecktarn parka at a bar, are you autistic? I bet they are complimenting you ironically

Im not into the /fa/ scene. I like how the sunrise and gorka are subtle and use neutral colors without camo patterns.

>carhartt
>no guns tier
You're a special kind of stupid, ain't you boy?

Probably layers because we rarely see single digits so I can't help you there. Thermals, long sleeve shirt, $5 hanes hoodie, plain carhart over coat. Keeps me fine in this swampy hellhole even in the 20s.

What fucking moron made that chart.

Attached: Real and Fake M65s.png (5052x1168, 3.61M)

Or was in a country bar where nobody bats at camo in winter. Last week they had a fight about mossy oak v real tree.

The tactical drug rug seems pretty dece

Attached: 66MIHBB5F5HE5NTV3LPZYQ2NTQ.jpg (1200x1046, 326K)

Attached: drug rug.png (592x535, 825K)

Sold. Where do I aquire this garment?

So anyone have an opinion on gorkas?

whatever autismo. cause i work security there. you retards where wallmart shit and wonder why yall look like shit.

dont wear fake m65 they are a waste of money. you will get /fa/ respect and actual warmth and quality from a real one

I have several. They're phenomenal. Very durable, very warm. Good for work clothes or going innawoods.

drug rugs are /fa/

I bought one in a Mexican gift shop in Detroit for like $13. It’s not as tacticool as that one but it’s Jow Forumsomfy as hell

flecktarn parka.
supreme boxlogo hoodie
jeans
vans

im in cali and bitches where on my dick. made out with some milf and cucked her husbando. or you can ignor my advice and continue looking shit

This. Trips don't lie.
>t. Alaskafag

>cali
>on Jow Forums
Lol

problem faggot. i have more guns than you

t. no guns
t. no /fa/
t. no gf
t. incel

>cali
yikes

How is the fit? Will I look like a turbo spurg if I wear it in public?

>Cali legal abominations
>firearms you can take pride in owning
Pick one.

Where do I get a real M65? Google is just showing me a lot of knock offs.

Very well actually. I don't remember exactly what size is I bought, but if you look on Grey shop they have a size comparison chart that should be helpful. And the ones that are just regular earthy colors look totally fine in public in my opinion. They just look like outdoorsy clothes.

Sweet, I'll go for that unless I can find a sunrise suit somewhere.

Pendleton wool shirt
Dickies grey trousers
Barn coat or Mackinaw
Merino long johns
Waterproof hiking or work boots (you can just oil real leather ones)
Now you are set until like 15 degrees (zero if you are active and not a bitch) and can wear it in any setting. Church, work, bar, date, hiking, shooting, hunting.

Attached: Men’s-Pendleton-Outdoorsman-Medium-Brown-Plaid-100-Wool.jpg (265x400, 19K)

Most people confuse me for a river fisher, it's just green clothing.

The gorka I bought I can only describe as very thick and heavy canvas wind protection. Best suited for spring/fall when it is not too cold/hot though it is very baggy and you can wear lots of warm clothing under. No water resistant capabilities built into it at all and takes a long time to dry.

Carhartt is expensive as fuck tho

Paratrooper Gorkas worth a shit? Looks like a snowboarder suit

Attached: WeClearSkyNow (1).png (1441x788, 658K)

All Skill No Luck combat hoodie

Gotta know where to shop. Got 3 Carhartts for free from a garage sale. Two of them never worn. No one else wanted them. I also get a lot of stuff from salvation army for work. $5 for 5 pairs thin casual pants that are awesome for the summer. They're trashed by the end of the season, so I don't want to spend much.

>all year or at least winter/spring jacket
duluth trim fit shirt jack
it's heavy material but thin enough and styled right to wear literally any time of year

good to 0 degrees, maybe lower

Attached: duluthshirtjack.jpg (600x600, 47K)

if you buy fake surplus for a fashion statement you deserve losing all the shekels you spent to overpay, surplus only became part of street fashion because it was cheap and easy to find, if you get duped into paying extra for a shit version of the same product, that's your own damn fault

that goes for all the /fa/gs buying chinese flecktarn too

the only ones you can get in near new condition anymore are woodland ones from the 90s, for like $30-$50

Is Duluth stuff legit in general?

They also last for 30 years user

Attached: maxresdefault.0.jpg (1400x1400, 144K)

They can't even provide real pictures of their stuff.
Is it US made?? Their ads and general image are obnoxious as all hell

Some of their stuff is a bit gimmicky but for the most part its high quality, I have a bit more of a pessimistic view of them though, since their HQ is in my city and its all I ever hear townies talking about

this chart is bad and you should feel bad for posting it, the M65 is as Jow Forums as it gets other than a surplus russian wool parka

>cali
>talks like a brain dead normie
Checks out

some of it, those jackets are
>Is it US made??
nope, good luck finding anything that is anymore

No you don't

What's the jacket on the far left of the acceptable tier?

Queer Tier

>Not wearing the same flannel lined Levi's trucker you've had since the late 80's

If I buy this and wear just the jacket in public would I look autistic?

russianarmyshop.eu/en/suits/687-stalker-suit-sunrise-version-2-.html

>anymore
I buy your dead pep-pep's clothes

Wearing clothes from vidya is autistic 99.99% of the time.

what do you think retard

Austrian Gore-tex M65 is the only answer.

Someone who likes jokes

Attached: 1521488511497.webm (640x360, 2.17M)

>denim
>noguns teir
Say that to my face you goof, I'll send you home in a soup can, eh.

New to me but a local store started carrying this KUHL brand. Fairly large seller there now with the outdoor crowd, picked up a lighter outdoor jacket they have called Burr and its a great mix of durability/weight and style. Had multiple people compliment its style. I hate extraneous use of buckles and shit all over the place that attract to your power level so I tend to gravitate towards simple rugged wear that blends in well.

Attached: kuhl_ms_1073_artikjacket_raven_front_17.jpg (700x700, 37K)

>Nice jacket user!
t-thanks I got it because of stalker
>s-stalker?
haha yeah it's a game
>you play games about being a stalker?
n-no it's Ukrainian and
>your words are cut off by dozens of cans of spaghetti falling out of your sunrise suit onto the sidewalk
y-you too

Classic

Only a/k/ceptable attire

Attached: 1538438485520.jpg (707x465, 182K)

You can just go to any head shop and buy the real deal. Probably at 1/4th the price of whatever these jews are shilling them out for.

Oh shit those are $50 today.

Kuhls great if you aren't built like a potatoboat canal digger. That Yuro cut is no good for me. Old American outdoorwear is the only thing that fits right for me.

>unironically being a denim dad

>Year round protection
>Taken this long in the thread to post this
>You guys are faggots

Attached: latex slave.jpg (540x720, 52K)

>M65
>No guns
I have an SKS, M39, and like 4 different shotguns, who the hell made this?

Rothco M65 jackets work just fine.

Raymond?

>why the fuck are you wearing a flecktarn parka at a bar
lmao oh my sweet summer child. Many things are doable if you have confidence and aren't an overly self conscious retard. Enjoy worrying if you're walking weird.

/thread

Attached: `13534126354.png (484x572, 308K)

Where can I cop Paul Harrell's jacket?

Just ordered a pic related. Hopefully, it looks nice enough to wear while in normie clothes. I usually wear camo hats outdoors but wanted something OD and different. Has anyone any input to these?
Would have liked to get a wool nazi style one but I feel like nothing quite matches feldgrau.

Attached: 8FDBA32D-E4AD-4E3B-9B09-5831F8F84A35.jpg (474x593, 28K)

Holy fuck anyone who gets off to shit like this needs to be sent to a camp.

Indeed

That's pretty much all women. Even if they won't admit it.

>gay-shoppe
user, I...

Attached: 1542732163488.jpg (500x374, 24K)

Sounds like someone needs to get suited...

Attached: k warcrime suits temp.png (2096x4196, 3.42M)

Get flecktarn parka and a liner

didn't know Ian associated with our kind

Doesn't relaly matter because milsurp is dogshit anyways.

This entire thread

Wats wrong with my azn gf(female) wearing 2b outfit for fun while shooting?

as someone who has a real can confirm, they are totally worth it

Did you actually spend time typing this out thinking it was badass? Mixing the most obnoxious normie brands with some knockoff milsurp and proceeding to keep lying about bitches and "where" your dick was.
Clothing doesn't make a person, the way you carry yourself does. Literally any chad could walk in to a bar and slay with a plain T, nondescript shoes and jeans.

what the fuck is the outfit on the very top row, second from the left, with the radiation patch and where do i buy it?

>S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

>calling the guy a chad when he was at a bar and scored some drunk easy cali slut

fuck why is russian gear so fucking aesthetic these days?

>russian
it's not even real

grey-shop.ru/STALKER-Sunrise

I literally can't open any of these sites. .ru, .eu, russianarmyshop.eu, grey-shop.ru, thesovietrussia.om, I don't know why. It always gives me the same "(blank.ru) took too long to respond." error. It's always when I wanna buy Russian shit. Help????????

Attached: 1541218633008.jpg (480x475, 22K)

if only it wasn't made for airshit

Been wearing Kuhl pants for a couple years now. They're comfy and look good but I've been disappointed with the durability.

ArborWear's my shit now.

>disrespecting the Canuck tuxedo.

Ebay, look up sear shooting jacket. Make sure to leave him one though.

I saw Austrian olive drab M65's for pretty cheap at a milsurp site, anyone have any experience? are they still /comfy/?

Just picked up one of these. Haven't worn one in a long time. Still love it like the first time I ever tried one on at Relaxin' Jackson. Does anyone remember/know the generation of M-65 that was being issued in '99-'00? I miss my old one and can't find one anywhere. The thing that stands out about it the most was the big brass buttons, especially on the cuff. You could use them to break safety glass or someone's finger. It's the woodland coat that came right before they started handing out the pic related ECWCS. I didn't think they were base/duty station related, but I've never seen one again in the last 18 years.

Attached: Gen I ECWCS Parka, Cold Wet Weather - BDU - Woodland.jpg (1024x1096, 111K)

this is the gayest trip ever

How bad are the sleeves on those. I was thinking about picking up the non-goretex one but it looked like the arms were absurdly wide on it.