Could the US overcome the might of the Chinese military in an all out conventional war?

Could the US overcome the might of the Chinese military in an all out conventional war?

Attached: PLA.jpg (1800x1200, 2.77M)

Define a conventional war

taking the bait, but chiong, its time to stop spamming Jow Forums

What's with these china threads? Lunch break at the iPhone factory?

Taken from Wikipedia
>It is normally fought using conventional weapons, and not with chemical, biological, or nuclear weapons.

My name is Andrew and this is the first thread I've made.

>chinese

>might

pick one, because china cant aggressively leave its own borders in any meaningful way without being atomized or falling apart from the inside

Attached: 1541533790836.jpg (911x960, 180K)

The Chinese did worse against Vietnam than the US did and could barely fight India in the mountains despite having an overwhelming amount of troops. Oh I am sure it is, “Andrew”.

this shows more that you do not belong, your department needs to do more research on our culture here.

I know there are more than one of you as evedented by the catalog, I get that its hard to get by there, you are as much a victim as the people murdered by this regime. You are in a privileged position to see the net unfiltered and information flows freely. All I want is to plant a seed, you can be free, they can never take your mind or your thoughts unless you let them. it starts with one person.

I'm from the US, you lamebrain.

Now answer the question.

lol cute, so what state are you from? how easily would the PLA get there?

I live in the Washington province of the United States.
Answer the question.

yeah I'm trying to, so what is the PLA's amphibious landing capabilities? How would they handle the flat open spaces of Washington?

LMFAO Id bet money on the US prison population wiping the chinese off the map, not even our military! Furthermore our civilian population would REALL fuck the manlets up, I mean they are like 4'5" tall and 120lbs. with shit gear! My poorfag tier gun safe is supplied better then a whole chinese unit! They are just butthurt yellow men(lets) that like to larp on the world stage!

My name is Raj, and india will make china bow down in submission.

Your people are as hungry as your escalators. You couldn't fight a war if you tried because hunger would be your biggest enemy.

>I live in the Washington province of the United States.
10/10

Attached: caocao.gif (320x200, 1.9M)

hold on dudebro just give me time lol

Ah, I recently visited. I reside San Antonio prefecture. Howdy partner !

Attached: 1544851153138.jpg (191x264, 12K)

We killed wave after wave of Chinamen in Korea before they finally agreed to a ceasefire. We can do it again.

Attached: fbe57895fdb2f7c258b5a952436562a4.jpg (578x384, 54K)

The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989, commonly known in mainland China as the June Fourth Incident (六四事件), were student-led demonstrations in Beijing, the capital of the People's Republic of China, in 1989. More broadly, it refers to the popular national movement inspired by the Beijing protests during that period, sometimes called the '89 Democracy Movement (八九民运). The protests were forcibly suppressed after the government declared martial law. In what became known in the West as the Tiananmen Square Massacre, troops with automatic rifles and tanks killed at least several hundred demonstrators trying to block the military's advance towards Tiananmen Square. The number of civilian deaths has been estimated variously from 180 to 10,454.[1][4]

Set against a backdrop of rapid economic development and social changes in post-Mao China, the protests reflected anxieties about the country's future in the popular consciousness and among the political elite. The reforms of the 1980s had led to a nascent market economy which benefitted some people but seriously disaffected others; the one-party political system also faced a challenge of legitimacy. Common grievances at the time included inflation, limited preparedness of graduates for the new economy, and restrictions on political participation. The students called for democracy, greater accountability, freedom of the press, and freedom of speech, though they were loosely organized and their goals varied.[5][6] At the height of the protests, about a million people assembled in the Square.[7]

Lmfao washington "province"?!?!?! Cmon Chang you can do better then that... Stop hating our freedom and turn sides and cripple the chinks any way possible! Your peoples regime is WEAK and your military has next to ZERO combat experience! Our civilian population would devastate you manlets, without even batting an eye...Our military would straight ASS RAPE YOU! You need to go eat another bowl of cumsum yungguy and rethink your allegiance! America is great China is NOT!

Give me a Raid spray and a lighter and I will eradicate the whole chinese population.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Goddamnit you guys scared him off, I was going to get some soild screencap worthy chineisum.

>who would win in a fight
>Ten Thousand screaming chinamen
>or one meat choppa

>war kicks off
>Quad .50 makes a resurgence as it's cheaper than the GAU-19

Life is good.

>Washington Province

Attached: 1515307659294.gif (322x178, 2.56M)

FUCKIN CHINKS RUNNING SCARED!

I just hope for the chinks to eradicate themselves with a nuclear incident. I'm sure they're capable.

>province

Attached: B4C835C3-3BCB-4838-9298-02838C432CDB.jpg (746x500, 114K)

>your people are as hungry as your escalators
Didn’t know India had the bants.

Attached: BB1576F3-B4C8-4E1E-A43D-26AD22BDAD76.jpg (533x388, 192K)

>the amount of crayon munchers ITT

The absolute state of Jow Forums

I can for sure see that happening though... AS cheap and worthless as there steel and other production capabilities are .I can only imagine how shit their nuclear programs/maintenance are! the bug men really have no business having nukes...

>source is Wikipedia

>The amount of chinese spies trying to spread their war-mongering propaganda ITT

Go back to spying my sister's Huawei, Zu Liang.

>Your people are as hungry as your escalators

Attached: 1360636770241.gif (262x200, 498K)

Yeah and just imagine the impact on the whole country. Hundreds of millions, even billions of communist humanoid insects of the planets in just a few years counting the radiation sickness and fallout if it's of explosive nature.

No on account of half the country wanting to kill the other half and this being an extremely exploitable weakness.

A Third World War for America would basically be a repeat of the First World War for Russia.

Attached: brother against brother.jpg (729x471, 160K)

>Chang hasn't sucked PLA dick in this thread yet
Fake chang, you've had your (you)s, now fuck off. Sage in all fields

I need more (you)s to sustain myself. I was trying to get him to divulge information and make a further fool of himself. He left, so it failed.

China namba wun

Effortlessly. The usual constraints don't apply against a country that size.

We need to stop humping on those bait threads

No I was pointing out that chang never answered your questions, when a real chang would be far too eager to show off implessive millitary might.

fair, I fuck with these guys on other forums and shit,either Ive gotten a lot of them killed, or just fired.

How many of these threads are we going to have? Fucking hell

Attached: 2D0CB09D-588F-4672-A331-06404D9C0132.jpg (708x703, 129K)

>my name is andrew and i live in the washington province
Come on Chang, you can do better

Attached: 1402953005403.jpg (3840x2160, 694K)

>Washington Province
>Province

Jiang you can do better, come on now try that again before Commisar Chen has to break out his QSZ-92

>Chinese spies are making threads on Jow Forums
Truly the easiest trolled board on this website.

>implying you couldn't do this basic shit on any other board
I can go on /mu/ right now and shit talk their terrible music taste and get the same reaction

fucking lmao

Attached: escelator.png (1384x1390, 1.29M)

China just got designated.

>Your people are as hungry as your escalators.
impressive

The Chinese could win an all-out war against the United States, but only a protracted conflict where their larger population and industry can be brought to bear, and at a very high cost in lives, equipment, infrastructure, and financially.

Even if they did win, the PRC would basically be left on the verge of economic and political ruin. Likewise for the United States.

The real winners one might argue would be revolutionaries and extremists, who could take advantage of the war to try and depose or compromise their governments.

Attached: russian and chinese bears.jpg (596x514, 45K)

last time we got into a "this isn't stopping any time soon" war with asians we nuked them. china is free to nuke us back. they know it will come to that, which is why we fight proxy wars.

China couldn't win against Vietnam, let alone any actual power. The PRC and US know damn well they can't win against each other in the same way NATO and the Cominform knew they couldn't win against each other, hence the 2nd Cold War probably beginning soon between China and the US.