>deer fucker
>anons who ate the protien brownies

Attached: niggapls.png (199x231, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ygKBj9V-XV0
youtube.com/watch?v=BDTMJzlYIfc
youtu.be/ADGyglYqeoM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

m8 you forgot that one hero who swallowed a DU projectile and ended up killing his entire immunitary system and guts, that one faggot who had a ND and called the police on himself, and the mad cunt who went and shot with napalm rounds innawoods.

>and the mad cunt who went and shot with napalm rounds innawoods.
that one was 9001% fake and needs to die as a story, and a couple others are questionable too

need greentext of man swallowing DU round

>the user who drank mre water

Attached: acerface.png (605x816, 334K)

>that user who drank from the death cup and peed blood

Attached: gondo.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Fun fact, I am the user that shoved the Remmy barrel up my ass.

It was a bad fucking night so let it be lads.

Pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20180921-171325_Gallery.jpg (1440x2960, 2.05M)

Dear god yes

Nice to know you’re still around. Do you use a standing desk to shitpost now?

Attached: 3CFC73A5-3893-4325-994D-4C4758493B34.jpg (498x441, 56K)

Missing
>user with tiny ballsac that posted pic of bakalite AK grip shoved up his ass

I'm tempted to ask which end but I'm honestly more terrified with the concept as a whole

Attached: fear2.png (207x188, 59K)

You forgot boof sawing the hex nugget in half

>user who fucked deer that he found from road

>forgot about the user who shoved his dong into an SKS

Forgot the amphibious Jow Forumsommando
youtu.be/ygKBj9V-XV0
Or the anti log Makarov

>user who described how, in detail,how he fucked his nugget

Oh man, 4channel is so cool, am I right reddit?

webm not related

Attached: kK0LPm.gif (320x180, 1.06M)

>tfw this is exactly what leddit newfags say to try and fit in

>your response is literally

Attached: Capture.png (806x49, 5K)

>the autist who goes full downie when someone critiques his guns, rustblue.
>the guy soon to get divorced by his wife who just wants a green card, gookfoot
>the guy who nutted on his mosin

And the dude who drank the MRE water as mentioned above.

Any other Jow Forumsommandos worth noting?

Attached: 1544602526253.jpg (750x725, 90K)

can i get the full deer fucker story?

>that /brg/ crossdresser

yes i know there's more than one

man that sks action would take a bite out of your ass check. the firing pin alone could probably break a small bone

still need the story about the man eating the Depleted uranium round. please.

>cosmoline remover

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: 20181217_140154.png (566x678, 131K)

>the user who shoved a moist nugget bolt up his ass

There was a guy in /meg/ who legit shrank himself at MEPS to become a tanker

And it worked

wut

What about the user that drank the FRH water?

>That one guy from /mu/ who inherited his grandfather’s epic funz

Attached: 81D80B35-5FD4-4F75-AAFB-62ED9EC1F1CD.jpg (223x226, 7K)

>that one user who went full spastic bateman and hunted homeless people for sport after they took his drug stash

>that one faggot who had a ND and called the police on himself,
There are lots of us, we usually don't get in trouble. It's usually because you think the cops already know, because of your neighbors, and you want to call the cops on yourself so there's no investigation into the malicious nature of the AD/ND. Do you want to call the cops and say "I was retarded..." and then they show up, or do you want a neighbor calling the cops and saying "MY NEIGHBOR'S SHOOTING HIS HOUSE UP GET HERE QUICK" and then have your door kicked down at gunpoint?

Who's really retarded?

Does someone have that image saved? I wanted to share it with a friend recently and realized I deleted it.

Sauce?

That was on /b/.

why

Nobody capped it :(

Sometimes I go back and read the caps from those threads.
Sucks a family member passed away, but GOD DAMN.

No. You’re gonna sit here and listen to us call you out as the weird fucker you are.

whats MRE water

You are

What about the user who found an artillery shell and added another death to the battle of Ypres?

water used in the FRH of an MRE

got a screenpost of that

post pls

I gassed myself at work once on accident. Make sure there's no chlorine in the pipe before adding acid.

>That user who put a 50 bmg up his ass

>that user who used a 20mm as a self-defence weapon

And then sold then

lord have mercy

Jesus that format of youtube vid is cancer. What's wrong with a screencap?

i forgot to add a question mark lol. I meant to ask

Some guy shot and killed a deer. Then he fucked it two times in a row. After that, he took the corpse home and made deer stew or something. Btw his family ate the deer stew. the very same deer he fucked.

Attached: 1542152219596.jpg (480x480, 29K)

there was a guy that had some 40mm AA shells from WWII that were live, said he was going to try to fire one out of a flag pole or something. he probably died.

anyways this thread needs more pictures...............

im sure he cleaned and cooked it. eating something youve fucked ahouldnt be frowned upon, thats basically the food chain

You are.

I mean really, how hard is it to understand that you are actually retarded. How did you 1. Not clear any firearms that you pick up, 2. Not separate the live ammo from the firearm, and 3. Keep your retarded fingers OFF the trigger?

Attached: anonswhoND.png (485x460, 440K)

Pics or it didn’t happen

>do you want a neighbor calling the cops and saying "MY NEIGHBOR'S SHOOTING HIS HOUSE UP GET HERE QUICK" and then have your door kicked down at gunpoint
i actually never thought about that

>that user who destroyed his grandfather's luger he brought back from war

My imagination makes this my fav

Attached: Retard with guns.png (1004x588, 141K)

>separate live ammo from firearm
How is a carry gun useful like this? You noticed that said
>nature of the AD/ND
What's an AD, you fucking sperg? How is it different from an ND? Does a bullet still shoot out of your wall into the neighborhood? Yes, yes it does.

Any man. Tunnel Jow Forumsomando

Brotein brownies

Attached: K and brownies.jpg (1541x5406, 681K)

youtube.com/watch?v=BDTMJzlYIfc

No, I couldnt sit for awhile and i did get that cute emts number in the end...even after seeing me with my ribbed barrel sticking out of my ass so it kinda was a win i guess

The bead sight got stuck so so you figure it out...I think some user screen grabbed the thread. Funny looking at it now but I wasnt impressed at the time to say the least

Tbh I dont really recall I k ow I was sad after the gay club shooting.

>have ad/nd
>don't call cops
>neighbors do
>get swatted and die
good thing I wasn't retarded after I was possibly retarded!

>that guy who started a livestream and posted it on /b/, and then lit his room on fire while he crawled under the bed with his laptop and streamed himself and his room burning down and firefighters eventually showed up and dragged his body out

The user who found the frog missile crate innawoods
>t. that user who very much enjoyed the attention it brought when he found it

*Ant man

Just use a dildo, but I'm sure you've learned that now.

Attached: 1543261471571.jpg (480x475, 22K)

Accidental discharge implies you weren't being retarded. If you drop your shit gun and it goes off, it's an AD. If your trigger snags on your holster, it's an AD. If you blast a hole through your wall attempting to clean your Glock, that's an ND.

Right, that's right, you're getting smarter now. I chambered, and had an AD. It looked EXACTLY like related
>youtu.be/ADGyglYqeoM
And I'm not retarded, so I called the cops. I would definitely be retarded if I hadn't. If you wouldn't have, you're retarded.

Found it. Any user have a better quality version?

Attached: 4itpTH6_d.jpg (640x774, 45K)

the guy who found a rusted MP40 innawoods in belgium or some place. or was it his gf who found it? can't remember

boof who ordered .380 glocks and got 380 glocks.

Agreed

Attached: 20mm self defence.png (1904x1086, 910K)

guy who put his dick in a garand and released the bolt.

A valid point, but refer to my point, #3

Stop being paranoid about the feds. Unless you live in a apartment, no one is going to call the cops because of a single, brief, loud noise, and if they do, they won't send the fucking local SWAT team with a Shoot on sight order to investigate. AD's happen due to mechanical failures in the firearm, or ammo itself. And sometimes they can't be helped.

That's why when you store guns, you store them with the barrels pointing in a direction where in case they off, they won't kill/injure someone

Attached: Head_imploding.jpg (182x201, 5K)

Bullets go through walls, you fucking moron, if you didn't shoot a clearing bucket you could have killed someone and you need to call the fucking police.

>A valid point, but refer to my point, #3
How is point 3 relevant in any way shape or form?

>If your trigger snags on your holster, it's an AD
This is just a different type of negligence. Get stiff leather, or kydex.

>no one is going to call the cops because of a single, brief, loud noise
holy shit dude where do you live? yes, they absolutely call the cops when they hear gunshots and yes they know what they sound like. not most people, but enough to matter

>friend lives in apartment in densely populated inner city
>nd's his shotgun into ceiling
>no fucks were given

>How is point 3 relevant in any way shape or form?

Hmm maybe it's the fact that you should keep your fingers off the trigger unless you plan you using the firearm. I don't understand how you fail to see the relevance behind this

>Gunshots
Yeah, multiple gunshots are a case for calling the cops. But a single loud crack could be alot of things besides a gunshot. Car backfire, firecrackers, wood snapping, etc

I'm aware that bullets can penetrate brick and drywall. Maybe it's the fact that I'm not stupid and I store my guns facing up with a metal bar above the barrels. I realize this isn't something every one can do. But if you know the dangerous nature of what guns can do, you should take the appropriate to prevent them from happening

Attached: 1459703656131.jpg (680x1020, 80K)

K mando skoving shit up his ass same thing tho

this is true.. very true
also true, i was going to say something to this affect too. it sounds like a shitty excuse more than anything

>trigger snagged

yeahhh

Ive got it somewhere

Because my finger wasn't on the trigger you massive fucking retard, a stuck firing pin detonated a primer in the round I chambered first thing in the fucking morning. Holy shit, lurk more until your brain is fully formed
>could be other things
Sure, or it could be a gunshot, which is why I wasn't the only one who called the police about it.

Attached: 1544317069018.jpg (383x400, 50K)

>the one fucker who sanded of the green sendback mark of his Luger barrel
>the one faggot that chopped up a SVD because of his wife
>weird horse mask cosmoline nuggets

I wonder who was more retarded in that situation, but I'd say it was all the people going "hurr hurr ya'll at cum brownies lmao". I know condensed milk isn't all that common over there in the US, but have none of those people ever seen their own spunk ? Because if it looks anything like that, it's a sign you need to go see your doctor ASAP.

>if you know the dangerous nature of what guns can do
What the fuck is with the gradeschool-style overly-verbose reddirt "smartspeak" posting lately? Nobody talks like that, and nobody thinks you're intellectual when you force yourself to.
>guns r dangerous so i store them in a clearing bucket
Okay, dude, well that's where I point my guns when I chamber them, now. How about you? I just don't STORE GUNS LOADED, because that's pretty fucking easy.

Oh and to add
>BB-fag
>glider fag
>hobo with a shotgun

Yes, it was screen capped, pic related. But at least you weren't the tard that got an entire .22lr cartridge stuck in his piss hole.

Attached: 1505864032520.jpg (4298x5198, 2.75M)

>I store my guns facing up with a metal bar above the barrels
Dude, just don't store them loaded, what? ADs are rarely guns just going off in their rack

>>that one faggot who had a ND and called the police on himself,
>There are lots of us, we usually don't get in trouble.

It was implied that you had a ND with how you worded your reply. But you didn't. So in that case, yeah I'm a massive retard for not reading the your post here
It was a AD not a ND.

Do you have a history of AD's going off? Because someone calling the cops over a muffed crack is suspect to me.

But youget a gun safe or store your guns better so that they won't kill anyone in case they go off.

Idk man I just got done typing some research papers. I guess I'm still in "use words that sound nice and extend the paper" mode. Also, I keep my Home defense guns loaded and ready to go at a moment's notice in a separate safe. all the others I keep unloaded in a different safe.

>Because someone calling the cops over a muffed crack is suspect to me.
This reflects on you, not my neighbors.
>It was implied that you had a ND with how you worded your reply.
>and you want to call the cops on yourself so there's no investigation into the malicious nature of the AD/ND
>AD/ND
I didn't make it sound like a goddamned thing, you just assumed. I'm talking about calling the police on yourself. If you don't, you're probably retarded for several reasons. If someone has an ND, as opposed to my AD, they're no more or less retarded for calling the police on themselves.
>Right, that's right, you're getting smarter now. I chambered, and had an AD. It looked EXACTLY like related
>me literally pointing you to that post, and then you say LMAO TRIGGER DISCIPLINE

>>cosmoline ramen

>tokarev user
I want to believe

I mean exactly that
He made himself like .5-1.0 inches shorter somehow