Got this puppy recently. proof marks say 1993, but the parts were made in west Germany

got this puppy recently. proof marks say 1993, but the parts were made in west Germany.
it was a sorta trade-finagle, but all said and done, it was $500
not keen on the DAO, also new to the brand and to the caliber (.380)
whats good ammo to use? i picked up some Sig HPs because thats all the store had that fit what i had in my wallet, picked up some ball ammo for it today.
can I put in a decocker or is it stuck in dao?
Sig general? Sig general.

Attached: sig.jpg (746x609, 125K)

had to sell my czp07 to afford it

is this stuff any good

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-17 at 3.38.54 PM.png (591x224, 113K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-17 at 3.40.09 PM.png (265x337, 157K)

DAO? No decocker? The p230 and p232 ought to be DA/SA and have a decocker on the left.

Its ok, the .357 sig loading is loaded closer to true spec than most.

Hahaha. Shouldve got the walther, faggot.

Ive seen alot of walthers pop up on the market recently. I wonder if they are just offloading everyhing in the states now.

wasnt available for trade the way this one was

i thought it would, when i was younger i had an airshit p230 with the decocker and it was sweet. hoping i can install one of my own because its kinda gay in DAO

how does the 380 stack up?

Wait, does yours really not a decocker? Post the left side if you can, im curious what it looks like with out one.

yeah, i have to take a new picture of it, I was just looking around for kits to install one, having very little luck.
there's a cutout in the grip for it, but its just not there, and its DAO so the hammer doesn't need to be decocked i guess, but i would greatly prefer the option of adding a single action option to it

Attached: no decocker.jpg (866x608, 88K)

Attached: should be decocker.jpg (812x609, 96K)

Well look at that, it doesn't have one, from what little reaserch I did it seems a rare DAO was made for some reason, don't know if a decocking lever from normal ones could be accepted but other wise I learned something new today

Attached: 20181217_231418.jpg (2576x1932, 1.76M)

do you think its worth more or less in this configuration?

i heard from somewhere its a simple parts kit and sear installation, but i also heard its permanent, not sure what to think. kinda hate the trigger on it but i haven't had a chance to feed it just yet so maybe it'll be different when its live.

also every one of such parts kits ive found mention of basically said its discontinued, so even if i could install it, which may be above my tool/ expertise level, i doubt i would be able to find the parts

Well "rarer" could mean worth more in a collecter stand point or a uniqueness factor to it but as a shooter its really just like any other, just slightly less ergo than others. Regardless it's great pistol and after awhile I bet your trigger finger will be able to pull your own weight up from a nice work out.

Sig makes good .380. Check the lucky gunner .380 ballistic tests. Sig scored pretty highly

look up your serial number range and make sure its supposed to be a DAO no decocker.
you also have blued mags that didnt come with the 230SL's so there's a possibility it might've been messed with.
the decocker lever is riveted in place, (maybe pinned and staked somehow) so if it comes out, youre not putting it back in. DAO is really weird though, is there a half cock notch?

>forgot pic
there should be a matching date code under the grip panels, mine is marked 94 here

btw, make sure you have at least loctite to secure the grip screws, because they will fuck off on you, hence why yours are the cheaper blued ones and not th standard stainless ones

Attached: IMG_20181218_0032568.jpg (4016x4016, 3.54M)

Any of you Jow Forumsins can tell me what knife it is. It looks reliable

Attached: Oh.gif (300x301, 1.53M)

It is DA/SA normally.
I'd wager worth less to anyone who intends to use it, and more to autists who collect them for their safe. DAO is hated universally by everyone.

Attached: 20181215_020049-2016x1512.jpg (2016x1512, 635K)

Take a pic without the grip. Looks more like someone took it off than it came factory without.

Attached: 20181218_064717-2016x1512.jpg (2016x1512, 427K)