Spilt shit on my chest rig

Can I just step into the shower or something with these? Spilt a bunch of shit on my chest rig and now it smells and is hella sticky. I know it would fuck up the rig and my washing machine if I tried so how can I wash this thing without ruining it?

Attached: recon_black_edited-1_600x.jpg (600x600, 32K)

What the fuck did you spill on it?

Shit, apparently.

Most likely

Attached: 338309_p_center_us_16oz_ultra_zero_pos_1.jpg (450x450, 21K)

>when larping and snacking goes wrong
Ask your mom to clean it. Whatever gets the shit out of your undies will surely remove whatever your boyfriend shot into your chest rig.

send it back to the MFG, the shit has to be surgically removed. My advise; buy a plate carrier

We always cleaned some of our shit by showering with it before cif. If it cant get wet why the fuck do you own it anyway. Next time, put your soi macchiato in a sippy cup if you're going to drink it while larping

>user doesn't even know how to do his own fucking laundry

...Just stick it in the washing machine on gentle?

Or fill your kitchen sink with water and hand wash it to be even more gentle.

Water hose.

Real operators piss on their gear to clean it.

fill your bath tub with cold water and hand wash it. maybe add a bit of dish washing soap.

>gear built for literal war is less durable than an $8 walmart shirt

OP didn't mention the brand and said his washing machine would "mess the rig up". I'm guessing it is a cheap condor rig. They are known for having very bad stitching.

>It's supposed to hold up in the bush
>Can't withstand a washing machine
Lmao it'll be fine user

Could this be anymore of a zoomer thread? Learn to wash your own god damn clothing.

Wear it in the shower
Wash it
?????
PROFIT!!!

Dish soap, a scrub brush, and a garden hose. You can also wash it in a washing machine. No need to fret man, troops do that shit daily.

Ever heard of soap and a bucket?

Protip: Anything to nasty to put in the washer or non clothes items, or any rando thing that you simply don't want to stick in a washer, fill a bucket with water and add Oxiclean™ Stainfighter or whateverthefuck you want and soak the bitch and clean it by rubbing it against itself. Separate the mag pouches too, specially for drying purposes.

Air Dry.

Bless your heart.

Attached: HMMG.jpg (408x446, 20K)

Unless you spilled half a gallon of tar or paint on it, just toss it in the washer. The fucking machine cleans itself.

>soft things are less affected by tumbling than rigid things
big think

dont use a detergent with optical brighteners or else youll be easy to see on NVG

CHEST RIG THREAD

why am I the only one who wears the TAP?
I asked GQ and no one uses it. I dont get it. with how cheap and milsurp it is.

Attached: TAP.jpg (1024x768, 49K)

Like others said in that thread, it's more expensive and less common than the FLC.

You whore I still have a flc can’t dx it cause my flc isn’t fucked up enough

I refuse to believe people choose the FLC or MAP over this thing.
but I guess so........

this is why you take everything on this board (and 4channel in general) with a grain of salt
holy shit the level of autism you must be at to both ask this and create a whole thread for it
>didnt spill my coffee on my lap while laughing at this I swear

Attached: if u relly new how mediocre it is.jpg (550x512, 31K)

I have one. It works well and was like $20.

Now that's a drink, sonny.

Attached: 31118027_1989250171388722_682500969400893440_n.jpg (684x960, 130K)

rub some dirt on it

OP here, cup half full of sprite and the other half was piss. Dog knocked it over.

So you pissed into your own soda and actually set it on the floor where the dog could knock it over.

Seek help -- and not on Jow Forums.

I like it. holds 8 mags. admin pouch.
Im just trying to think of something to throw on the molle.
maybe an IFAK and flashlight.

If his washing machine is the kind with a spinning turbine in the center then I wouldn't put anything with long, dangly straps in it without putting it in one of those bag things women wash their bras in.

Who washes their chest rig?? Total degenerate.

Attached: 1543539993192.png (410x510, 320K)

oxiclean soak and throw that fucker in the washer. did the same for my gear before i turned it into cif.

Underrated

How did you misspell spit twice?

It's just nylon, throw it in the washer.

>to nasty to put in the washer
Just go to a coin laundromat.

Nigga what? like forreat tho what you tryin to say?

This.
Just shower with it and hang it up to dry.