Firearms

In your opinion what would be the best firearm for a bank robbery or a shootout?

Attached: 78F742BA-FC51-4340-A289-B821D3BBC88A.jpg (387x264, 34K)

Jow Forums would be the first one out the back door so this isn't a good place to ask

A super soaker you meanie.

A MAK-90 with a drum magazine or an M16A1 carbine with cmag

>dying for the banks money
If I'm in a bank while they're robbing it, I'm not even touching my gun and I might even actively stop the cashier from pressing the panic button.

A mobile phone and a photo of the manager's family with your balaclava'd up friend standing next to them. Why risk doing serious bird for armed robbery?

>not being the bank robber
I think you misunderstand

just fyi neither of those were the North Hollywood Shootout guns if that was what you were alluding to.
The AK's were romanian and the AR was a Busmaster A2 with A1 guards

Any AR with a drum mag and AP rounds.
You want a reliable gun, alot of rounds to reload as less as possible, and AP rounds because SWAT will be on your ass. Also cops like to hide behind Cars.

Something with bonafide ap ammo, which in modern jew run America leaves you with the choice of a cqb barret 50, an m1 garand loaded with m2 black tips, or an ar10/15 loaded with m855a1 / m80a1

I thought the ak was Norinco? They had a hk too, didn't they?

Are there any good ap ammo options besides m855a1?

Attached: HeatColtM733-3.jpg (1920x795, 1.25M)

>risking your life over a bank

Not legally, either make your own, or contact your local radical militia.

>AR carbine with AP ammo
>Mossberg 500
>Glock 19

AK's were all norinco's, two of them had romanian sidefolders tho

Attached: Untitled.png (1402x804, 1.22M)

How about you don't rob the bank in the first place.

Whatever .223 carbine you can get cheap and one guy with something in 7.62x51 for dealing with cars or to shoot through the bullet resistant glass with AP rounds. Shouldn't be shooting anyway if you it right. Unless you're hitting the armored car while they're at the bank too. In which case block them in and kill the messenger and driver after they open to door to load the money on the truck.

>not fn five seven

The problem with banks is that you can't do it anymore unless you're ready for shootout you're not gonna win. Too much technological security and too high profile. If you knock over a local jewelry store then you're making things easier on yourself because you just have to worry someone seeing you put your masks on as soon as you enter. So you would need to all go in dressed like you have a legit reason to be there, shopping for the wife/fiance/mistress/whatever. Then as soon as it's go time, you'd have to control everyone in the place and expect everything to go wrong but stick with the plan. Get the shit and get out. If your lucky, they still record everything locally, which you can take as well and destroy later. If you WERE to pull it off, then your problem is how to sell all the shit you just stole.

Not using a gun at all. Using a gun is a good way to get noticed fast. You can get a smaller haul, but better chance of getting away by not pulling a gun. Pulling a gun is a good way to get the minimum wage bank guard to try and take a shot at you. They are there to protect the people, not the money. I used to work at a bank where a teller got robbed of $9k out of their drawer and the teller next to them didn't know until robber was outside.

this

If you chose the same weapon for a bank robbery and a gunfight, you're gunfighting and robbing banks wrong.

M855a1 is a meme, haven't you seen inranges video? Standard m855 will do the job a lot cheaper

Something in RFN so I can use steel penetrators. The bank job is just an excuse to fuck up the dry cleaners next door for being late with my shirts.

>Not using a gun at all.
This.
A good (((investment adviser))) is more effective.

Attached: BernieMadoff.jpg (753x565, 66K)

In that case any 7.62x51 ought to go through the wall, but your better off with an improvised 2 stage anti tank rocket, that way the secondary will detonate after it goes through the wall

You need starting capital for that

your fuckin luck, robber would probably toss you a shotgun and tell you to warm up the car

Welp time to up my squat game. Ain't nobody read for the man with 72 LAWs.

which reliable drums?

Tama

Colt 733s and Galils.

D60. Everything else is finicky shit or has bad ergo.

Shockwave loaded alternately with slugs and buckshot

Secondary, a pistol caliber carbine. .40 probably

Either a Desert Eagle or a FAMAS.
But that m-ney belongs to the chosen tribe you bigot

Don't suggest that, I have too many new video games to play before someone gets memewaves banned and I have to die in a firefight with police for refusing to turn it in.

>not just breaking in after hours
theres much easier ways to steal shit. ive done credit card cloning for years. physical street crime is for niggers

probably an AR 15 in 6.5 Creedmore (or some other hard hitting cartridge) with a forward grip with plenty of mega extendos. also with a lightning link inserted into the receiver.

Attached: security guard joe.webm (1280x720, 1.72M)

>.25 caliber rifle cartridge meant for 600+ yards

>hard hitting

Aren't these pics from a series of bank robberies by some right wing aryan christian psychos from the 90's? Pacific Northwest or North Rockies. They got busted by the worn stitching on one guy's jeans (it was like a fingerprint.) Saw one of those TV crime docuseries episodes about it.

Security guard show him one last time as the guy was fleeing, that was not cool in my opinion. What is the sauce on this? Did the guy survive? He went down in the end. Security guard should be fired for slacking off, the fuckign tellers saw the guy and moved to safety before guard even knew what the fuck was happening!

> Security guard show him one last time as the guy was fleeing, that was not cool in my opinion.

I hate nu-Jow Forums

He died on the floor. also, that malfunction clear by the gaurd was slick

I-is he okay?

The guard could have just shot the robber in the leg there was no need to murder him

>Security guard show him one last time as the guy was fleeing
And the first time that guy got shot his response was to fall forward and try to get off another shot, it's not unreasonable to assume his continued response will be trying to get a better position to try for a 3rd attempt.
>that was not cool in my opinion
Well you're a massive faggot now aren't you.

>The guard could have just shot the robber in the leg
newfag confirmed, firearms are deadly force, if you use lethal force to try and be a nonlethal force you were never justified to use a firearm in the first place please kill yourself for the good of Jow Forums

I was that user arguing that shooting thieves is stupid the other day in a similar thread and even I think you're an idiot. That's how you get plain killed.

This is bait though so here's your payment.

Attached: file.png (545x315, 12K)

and thats why you don't rob Quick Draw McGraw Savings & Loan

:)

When was the last time anyone escaped from a major shootout in the US?

There is only one (pic related)
This gun held off an Army.

Attached: nhs12.png (450x121, 47K)

Look you guys probably dont get it so ill make this as simple as possible for you.
>Robber walks in using legs
>Shoot robber in leg making his legs usless
>Robber lays on floor until cops come

Google the femoral artery you tard.

See For the nhs colt im looking for the g3 and the ak right now

Attached: nhs6.png (1336x781, 1.67M)

Attached: nhs2.png (620x349, 248K)

Shoot in the foot or calf

Post a link of you doing it so flawlessly.

My nigga Larry Vickers right there

Phillips*

>hardcore edge

>Security guard show him one last time as the guy was fleeing, that was not cool in my opinion
I agree, he should have magdumped just to make sure our taxes won't go to feeding him in prison.

I wonder how much armed security trains.
Is it like, they get a basic 1 week class then they're only required to do range time there after I assume.

Mătăsăreanu*

Philips is the one that shot himself.

Sure are a lot of neofudds creeping into this thread.

Attached: FB_IMG_1544983553501.jpg (719x960, 32K)

I dont have a gun so I cant. All it would require is training

In short: No
In long: Noooooooooooo

You're actually retarded. Let me make this as simple as possible
>if you use deadly force in a situation that wasn't called for it it is a crime
>shooting to wound means that lethal force was not justified
>if lethal force wasn't justified you can't fucking shoot someone

lol you're not even required to do time at range just have to qualify once a year

God said killing people is wrong. If you shoot to wound your still going ot go to heaven

>an actual sign of mental retardation
k buy a taser retard I'll stick to my pistol

I can't really hate anyone for trying to rob a bank (if they don't shoot innocent people), banks are insured and who cares if they lose a few grand? I can't hate the security for shooting bank robbers either, because who knows what some crazy motherfucker with a gun might do.

So...may the best man win?

Attached: 1469801084444.gif (500x246, 508K)

holy shit go back to r*ddit you fucking faggot

You're a retarded cuck faggot, kill yourself.

an MG3

No you are

Attached: 1536851462094.png (1440x1557, 738K)

based and strokepilled

Look closely. The robber is still holding his gun as he tries to flee.

There are all pretty common memes of retarded shit you see libcucks say on facebook, pretty sure you're being trolled by people just trying to be funny. Pretty doubtful of a board full of CCW permit people actually think you should just "aim to wound" as every basic CCW class instructor tells you that you only pull out a gun to shoot and kill.

AKM for scare factor and firepower

Yeah, the guard is fine. Maybe a little shook up but he's fine.

Yes please OP dont be a regard and use a gun. Chances are you will get shot or have to shoot someone, and you really dont want that. Besides the negative moral implications you've added to gun crime statistics, made yourself a larger target, and increased the chances of you being wounded and killed during the mission, or at the minimum a police chase or standoff. Which obviously means failure.

Be sneaky instead of shooty. Be tricksy instead of stabby. Sneak in the dark and leave the dakka behind. Or you know just don't do it at all.

A computer. But in all seriousness, who the fuck robs a bank in 2018? shits archaic as fuck

If someone was robbing my bank while I was there, I'd just duck and wait it out. They always get caught these days and either way shit's insured. If someone was robbing my local 7-11 and had a gun pointed at my nigga Ahmed, I'd absolutely blast the robber.

Be honest Jow Forums, if you knew for a fact you could get away with robbing a bank, would you? I'd do it less for the money and more for the experience desu

Attached: 1492327536378.png (1362x1510, 1.6M)

There was a guy in Atlanta that was in court and killed a few cops but he eventually got caught. A few days ago a guy killed a cop but then he got killed too because they went hard in the paint to catch him. Sometimes they get away from the initial fight but they don't really get very far.

How do people still not realize you're trolling? That was a good run.

Fuck off fud.

Stalin used machine guns and bombs for the 4-day bank robbery in Tbilisi.

Albanians used a T-55 tank after their government collapsed.

But, it makes more sense to me to build a small shaped charge out of estes rocket motors and hit up an ATM.

How do you do this?

This is clearly trolling but
“Thou shall not kill” is really more like thou shall not murder
Self defense and defense of others isn’t cold blooded killing

>Basic one week class
It's a weekend. 3 day weekend if you want to drag it out for some OT.

t. Former armed driver/messenger

Grocery Store at Thanksgiving/Christmas

>work for a major retailer grocery store
>bitched about security for years
>they're just now starting to install basic security alarms

At our store you're talking ~$200k the day before thanksgiving just in the store. not even the largest store in our division. Inexperienced kids at night, wouldn't be hard to hit. or when we close until last year we didn't have a security system so you literally could have opened the back loading door and helped yourself. No cameras on that side of the building and there's a back road so no one would ever see your approach either. I know what you're thinking but:

>back a rental truck to the bay
>load it up with pallets of merchandise
>sell at flea markets the next summer

I mean you could easily get $10-20k worth of shit in a simple box truck. Laundry detergent, pet medicine, paper goods, then other things we sell around the store like batteries flashlights coffee makers etc. Even take the pallet jacks and shit.

If you did it after the store was closed you'd only have to deal with the night crew, and if you did Christmas you'd deal with no one. Safe would be hard to crack but registers are easy to open and at least 2-3 tills are left with money for the next morning. Again not more than a few hundred but theft is for faggots...

Gun stores too. My buddy owns a gun store and he had to deal with some kids trying to knock down a wall with a Prius a few years ago. With his layout at that time you could have grabbed magazines, his dealer samples, tactical lights, scopes, etc. He changed his security after that scare but most thieves are stupid. Take the guns but leave the ammunition and magazines which are about impossible to track. I grew up in the South; there's no telling how much stolen shit I've seen at flea markets over the years and no one is the wiser.

Buy credit card info on dark web, print cloned cards, get your army of thots and dindus to buy shit, get cash advances, etc.

Most reasonable man ITT

Lol, wrong.
They tested it against lvl4, which was pointless. It's not intended to defeat that. Or is 3006 AP is a meme too because it won't defeat lvl4 either?