Military watches for training and civilian life

What you wearing? Thinking about putting to rest my fitbit and buying a SUUNTO TRAVERSE ALPHA

>want it for when i go training ( australian army reserves)
>and for hunts/hikes/state Forrest

Anyone here got one?

Attached: 229200-1.jpg (420x420, 41K)

Casio F91W for daily wear.
Marathon Military Navigator for innawoods.
Dress watch for dressing up.

I wear those cheap casios for everyday. And send me your Fitbit oP

Where do you live?

Orient Mako USA II

Not exactly military but my daily driver is a Timex expedition with a brown leather wristband. Inexpensive, keeps good time, and doesn't look out of place at the office. It's just a simple utilitarian watch.

Whats wrong with a basic bitch 10$ casio?

Maratac Mid Pilot

My uncle actually gave me that for a graduation present and while it's a nice watch sure i would much better have a smaller sleeker watch, this thing is big and bulky for no reason.
Absolutely no point spending hundreds of dollars on tacticool super operator watches.

My dad bought me a Casio Gshock watch recently and I actually really like it. Holds up underwater on dives well.

I think it has a built in GPS, doesn't it?
I think it'd be cool to have one. Anyway, I have a Luminox 3050 with a blue face that I've worn since 2012.

Citizen BN0150-10E for daily wear. With a gray NATO strap I've sewn myself with salvaged metal parts from another strap.

Attached: bn0150-10e.jpg (1000x1000, 87K)

When my 12 year old GI Timex died a few months back I got a Casio F-91W.

F-91W is just a dumb meme. the W59 does everything the 91 does but also water resistant

Attached: W-59-1VQES.jpg (500x500, 37K)

Anybody know of an analog watch that has a ring around the outer edge that you can rotate with numbers on it for timing something?

>Not telling the time by sun/moon position.
Get out.

>Bein fucked when sun and moon arnt visible due to clouds for days

I got a Garmin Tactix. One of the best buys I ever did. Think it is on it's third version now C. Got the original one though.

I use it everyday, at work (milfag), when training etc.

Get a speedmaster

Are you blind??
He even has dubs. Also it is called a Bezel

I wear a Hamilton khaki field auto in 38mm or a 42mm Seiko SKX, been looking into a square G-shock.The Hamilton is cool, but i wouldn't wear a mechanical watch in a military setting.

Attached: watch.png (551x840, 509K)

Sunnto watches are the shit
tough as hell and lots of fetures

>sorry you're a poorfag

>Jow Forums
>weapons
>off topic threads post are banable
>watches
>weapons
>watches =/=weapons
Here's your 3 seconds

What are some cool mechanical watches though? Analog are sturdier granted, but they’re just not as aesthetic... Or maybe I’ve been missing out on nicer looking analogs? I’m actually looking for a good gift

this, perfect BCT watch

>weapons and military
>military watches

aus

OP is asking for a watch to use while operating how is that off topic?

why the fuck is my home board being invaded by other boards i browse? first /ddlc/ and now /fa/....i like it

Not using a piece of quartz to find the sun through the clouds like they do in vikings.

How long does the batter last?

Swedish ranger soldier here.

I use Casio SGW-100. Very durable, keeps the time, has stopwatch and timer, as well as a compass, but never used that function. Most importantly, when you use the light function, the numbers light up, instead of the whole watch, which is the case for the G-shock. This avoids getting you blinded, which is very important when you are in the woods at night. Had for a couple months now, wear it almost 24/7, even sleep with it. Good price aswell

Attached: SGW-100-1VEF_1.jpg (800x800, 111K)

>ranger
What kind?

oh thanks.
I need a recomendation for an analog bezel in that case. I still want the timing ring.

Just normal ranger, no parachutes or coasts here senpai

ARE YOU STILL BLIND???Analog watch with bezel. He even wrote the complete model #
Are you sure you're even able to read a watch, much less doing "timing or something"?

Nice. Känner du Johannes W?

F91W is water resistant, stupid. Says so on the face.

F91W=30m
W59=50M

I have a traverse and it comes in real handy to pull 8 digit grids but other than that I only use it's normal watch functions.
Actually one time I did use it as my only dive light while doing a night dive as it was quite bright. By no means was it a comparable replacement for an actual dive light but it worked in a pinch

Battery life between charges??

>F91W
Absolutely top tier taste

You better check it's manual. It says "Dont go showering with this watch" It's water resistand enough to not break down from skin moisture and an occasional raindrop. But thats about it.

on the other hand means that you can use the W59 actually in a wet environment. Thats why its the better watch

Spotted the meme spouting retard

user. I have been wearing F-91W for the past 6 years. They are actually very water resistant. I wear mine whenever I go into the pool and even took mine to pre dive school and went 15 m underwater with it.