Where is a good place for me to hide/store my guns

Attached: featured1.png (900x440, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fBGWtVOKTkM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

anus

boihole

Fake wall in closet

In the large crate of cow shit. Air tight sealed steel box at the bottom.

Drop your pants
I'm gonna need to search your butts

Attached: vpln2p2yi2v01 (1).jpg (420x420, 29K)

youtube.com/watch?v=fBGWtVOKTkM

a good reputable safe placed in an area that hinder leverage use of tools and bolted down, a home alarm system, and a good insurance policy.

Attached: l6TI9NK.jpg (1600x900, 133K)

Just paint them orange
That way if anyone finds them they will assume it's a toy
And then you also save money on pointless hiding places

I mounted one of those gun magnets under my coffee table and keep a handgun there. Only comfortable putting my FNX45 under there where I can keep it decocked. I fear if I put my Glock I'd come home one day to find my cat fucked with it and ND'd (not joking, that cat fucks with everything he would find a way)

Bottom of a lake

That's where I keep all mine

Attached: 6PzSh.jpg (821x457, 60K)

Tape a gun to your cat

behind an elaborate puzzle door

you sly son of a bitch

Fug

In the attic under the insulation.

t. Californian

A lot of houses have odd contours to the second story roof, resulting in half-height attic space. Sometimes you get a half-height door for a usable closet. Other times, they just nail one of these access panels onto the wall. If it seems pretty permanent, then no thief is going to check behind it.

Attached: Build-Attic-Access-Panel.jpg (800x600, 24K)

fuk u

Nah they kick those in all the time. I've even seen them (occasionally, not all the time) rip inbuilt bookcases out of the wall to check for things behind them. Not the shelves, the entire thing.
>t. investigated insurance claims for a while

Buy an old beer fridge off craigslist, put it in the far back dark corner of the basement with all the xmas decorations, bonus if its a locking fridge with key.

Attached: 018E20BD-D47B-4FA4-BBFA-9EFC77EC3FF9.png (750x1334, 1.32M)

In your prison wallet.

Deadpool 2 fans will know what I mean.

It depends on how many you have or if you have other people living there. If you're just like a single guy with a gun. You shouldn't need a safe for it. If you got kids running around or something maybe a safe or whatever.

Shut up, prison wallet was a thing before Deadpool 2
S~O~I
(I really liked Deadpool. But don't base your life around pop culture references. Nerd.)

I have a dilapidated single wide that came with my property. i completely redid part of the inside but you can't tell from the outside. It's secure, climate controlled, and a found an old bank vault door in installed on the inside along with concrete walls. there's a small storm/fallout shelter that was already there (someone dug a whole and blocked up a room under the trailer and then cut out a ladder space in the pantry). So basically it holds all my guns besides the few I keep in the house for self-defense.

have had people trespass on the property before, have had them try stealing one of my campers before, but no one goes near the shitty old single wide.

See alright like when I say it depends if you're a single guy here it's like this guy, he's never going to get laid. It doesn't matter if he locks his gun up or anything. He doesn't need to buy a safe and lock the stuff up specifically, there is just no way he's ever going to have anyone else there in his residence to have sex. It doesn't make a difference if the thing is under his pillow or anywhere else in the house. It doesn't need to be quarantined. His house is already a quarantined zone. Women and children don't go there.

Nah that Maroi kid invented it for the script. I saw BTS of it, that little trukka is the coolest and don't mess with his legacy

Some of the weakest trolling I have seen in a long time. Lookup: Psychological projecting

>No gay sex with hats on

This, but unironically

>furcadia
>/mlp/
>applying for dildo career
>tieing a noose
>exit bag
>bags & accessories
Got me good you fucker.

stop coming in here making sense user, we don't have time for that