Can we get a bullpup thread? I finally found a RFB in person at my LGS for 999 American Pesos...

Can we get a bullpup thread? I finally found a RFB in person at my LGS for 999 American Pesos, I didn't have enough cash on hand to get it right then but I put it on layaway. I'll go back to get it with my Christmas bonus in a week or so. Does anyone here have one? I plan on suppressing it, how does it handle the extra gas pressure? Does the gas block adjust enough?

Also other meme-pups are welcome of course. Anyone pick up a MDR? Ian and Karl gave it a thorough fucking and it didn't do so well.

Attached: Screenshot_20181217-190845.png (720x1440, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FWEtQEYDQHg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also I have 50+ guns so don't give me shit saying I should've bought something more useful, this is for memes only

>doesn’t have 1k to spend
how about you stop buying useless shit and save some money

I have the money bro, I just didn't have it on me right then and I didn't want the rifle I've been searching 6 months for to be bought up

Do you own the tools to take it apart?
Looks like you need some screw drivers and a quarter inch socket to tear that down.
CRRRAAAACCKKK SSSSIIIIIPPPPP AAAHHHH
Everyone knows a good gun is made with nuts and bolts.

Attached: Boomer5.png (1000x861, 279K)

Dunno about suppressing but they're good guns. Had mine for years now.

Stupid boomer, you didn't cover your license plate number with your thumb and now I'm taking out several credit cards in your name

What kinda ammo does it like? Can you shoot cheap monarch steel case?

Shot shitty Wolf and Pakistani ammo. 150gr seems to be most accurate but it's not by much.

Ah good. I haven't seen too many people shitting on it online, and the ones that do seem like retards anyway.
Mostly
>Lel-Kek
Memes

Never suppressed mine but the gas system is pretty much infinitely variable so it shouldn't be an issue.

Croatia, be kind
let us
R E W I N D
E
W
I
N
D
HELGHAN BELONGS TO HELGHAST IMPORTS NAO

Attached: betamax.jpg (1500x1061, 340K)

does the rfb have a 2.0 or updated version? i thought i read something along those lines, which is why the earlier guns are less expensive. but i might be mistaking it with another gun

Are those even civilian available?

Yes there's an updated version of the RFB. I'm not sure if it's called the 2.0 or whatever but there is one

There are no definitive "gen 2" etc guns, but they have indeed gone through several iterations and tweaks over the decade they've been produced. It's a non issue at this point and if you somehow get a super early one they'll fix it anyway.

Is there any way to tell how many they have produced? I read an article from 2011 where they said only a couple thousand had been made since they released in 2009. I know they have problems with manufacturing enough

>Are those even civilian available?
Not legally outside of Croatia
youtu.be/FWEtQEYDQHg

Apart from asking them, no. They've made quite a few since their scarcity days though.

Does anyone here own a RDB?

Yup. Great rifle but the magazine catch absolutely ruins it.

If they made it in .300blk I would've bought one by now, but keltec has no interest in making anything in .300blk

They've been talking about it forever, but I dont expect they ever will. 300 is meant for shorter barrels anyway.

heres mine. the acog might get swapped for a reddot.

Attached: aug.jpg (2100x1575, 2.95M)

>Not using a Glock 17 with his AUG
Do you even Bundesheer bro?

A .300blk RDB would still be shorter than a 10.5" SBR (depending on stock) while being much quieter due to barrel length

>glock with his Aug
>glick

Why would anyone do that, user?

Attached: SteyrandDozer004_zps70b31594.jpg (712x534, 268K)

Cause reasons

Attached: Screenshot_20181217-231741.png (720x1440, 95K)