/MBTI/ THREAD: Jow ForumsOMMANDO EDITION

/MBTI/ THREAD: Jow ForumsOMMANDO EDITION

ITT: Post your MBTI and why you own/have an interest in funs
>link: 16personalities.com/free-personality-test

I'll start.
>ENTP
>just to make libshits mad

Attached: jSroJiu (1).png (1484x2152, 439K)

Other urls found in this thread:

smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/this-insect-has-the-only-mechanical-gears-ever-found-in-nature-6480908/
youtube.com/watch?v=XC6I8iPiHT8
strawpoll.me/16440298/r
strawpoll.me/17068194
falconnl.github.io/TypeSquare/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm a Centrist XXXX who owns the polymer cz-2075 sam raimi

ESTJ

ISTP. Apparently im a pleb-tier sociopath, but that doesnt seem right. I can be emotionally cold, yeah, but I strongly value loyalty and honesty. Those dont seem like the kind of things a lvl1 sociopath would concern themselves with.

INFP/INTP shit tier. Lietrally 49/51 on T and F. Is there any hope for me or am I never gonna make it

INTJ
I'm going to die alone.

Attached: 1528763535192.jpg (604x397, 36K)

>ISTJ
I feel insulted by this chart.

Attached: 1538783030350.png (1164x1080, 802K)

Attached: Briggs.jpg (1800x1926, 1.32M)

This one is more Jow Forums

Attached: BriggsGOT.jpg (1500x1500, 394K)

Everytime I take this stupid faggot test I end up a different personality. And no I don't have multiple I'm a normal hooman.

Ah a fellow INTJ, at least we're swimming in money right?
[spoiler] >tfw I genuinely got upset when the dog died in Terminator 2 [/spoiler]

Half of Jow Forums and Jow Forums are INTP/INTJ so I'm intrested to see what Jow Forums is, probably the same

ENTJ, OCEAN test is better

>ISTP
>Future Plans

Attached: 1533928532665.jpg (912x772, 76K)

>ISTJ
Never cared about guns until I lived in New Orleans. I realized that nobody was going to protect me if a natural disaster happened so I purchased a pistol. Also roaming gangs of urban youths enhancing people. I really enjoyed shooting it desu the thought of legally blasting a dinidu breaking into my house gives me a legal murder erection. I'm now at 5 rifles and 3 pistols.

INTP
idk, I started shooting airguns as a kid and never stopped since then

Do you have a cunt?

>ENTP-A
>to accelerate matter

I'm in grad school. I'm very poor right now.

Attached: OXRA4148.jpg (629x505, 52K)

INTP-T

Attached: 6e6.jpg (800x800, 202K)

All of Jow Forums is like that.

INTP
I'm sexually excited by machinery

Attached: Screen_Shot_1.jpg (286x168, 13K)

Sad to hear it user, I'm in grad school too but a combination of living with parents and government scholarship does wonders for the wallet. Tell me you are at least in a decent field that'll land you a good job.

Attached: I_wish_I_was_back_home_looking_at_2D_Frauleins.png (1134x1178, 1.94M)

No, but Imight as well since I'm apparently an ISFJ pussy. What the fuck man I care about peoples feelings and understand how social interactions work but I'm not some beta fagit.
>beings hiding tears as to not let others know how he really feels
I'm not...

ENTJ-A

I like AK's and milsurp. also:
>literally no one else is ENTJ.

I'm somehow between INTP-A, INFP-A and INFJ-A
Basically I'm a fucking sperglord.

>ENTP
>Cool
>Fun
>Interesting
>Extremely Useful
>Gives me a good chance to legally murder someone
>Can blow my brains out if i get some shitty disease

Attached: 1542840333348.png (575x946, 827K)

>INTJ
>After I came back from the Marines, my mom told me she always knew something was wrong with me, everything was a fucking gun when I was a kid. I just love guns.
Well I am aiming for med school and fucking hate lazy/stupid people.

Same here. I started working out a fuckton tho, maybe if I get a girl she won't leave me once she discovers what a sperg I am.
Tard strenght is a powerful force I heard

ISTP idk why it says im a sociopath im not a jew or a wealthy democrat

Try dating as an INTJ
>Oh, you like [insert subject]? I was just reading about...
>Oh, fuck. Why do I know more about every one of her favourite subjects than she does?

INTJ

>SHALL

You're into subjects girls are into? What are you, some sort of faggot?
Or are you dating tomboys? That would be respectable I guess.

I've yet to meet a girl that's into shit like mathematics, history, engineering, science, politics and weapons. I need to find myself a tomboy/sperg GF.

I am. I don't have the luxury of living with my parents while I work through my degree, nor would I want to.

Attached: 1516842347439.jpg (640x773, 23K)

I am also a ENTP my niggerbrother.

She was into biology, particularly herpetology. She used to do Karate, so a bit tomboyish, maybe? She was convinced that she was too dumb for me because she couldn't hold a discussion with me about certain topics.
Not too bummed about breaking up with her, though. She did some cunty stuff and so all I miss are her tits.

Biology is gay tho
Living things are like machines but slimy and weird and eeewww
Why study imperfect cell-based organisms born from semi-random natural selection when you can study perfect machines engineered by man?
Also that shit grosses me out, I kind of have a pretty fucking bad OCD.

ESTP
I think guns are cool, and I don't like blacks. And if a nigger comes up and tries to rob me I'll shoot him in his stupid nigger face.

Attached: Vietnam chad.png (508x583, 68K)

You'd be surprised the neat stuff that's out there.
smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/this-insect-has-the-only-mechanical-gears-ever-found-in-nature-6480908/
Biological gears. Tell me that's not fucking cool.

ENTP, but really I’m an ambivert.

I got into guns because my dad was into guns and I looked up to him a great deal, I still do.

Go to Jow Forums, Jow Forums, or /lgbt/ and tell me half of those fags aren't ISFJ

Attached: 1501931167772.png (611x1199, 95K)

ESTJ
They're cool and also i like having the power to protect myself.

/lgbt/ is cheating and you know it.

We are perfect machines dumb faggot, we have the longest lifespan of any power plant on Earth, even nuclear.
Thats not even going into our durability, you just cant be a pussy and go into shock and youd be surprised how much damage you can take.

Like... There's no way you can convince me that biology isn't fucking neat when you have shit like this on Earth.
youtube.com/watch?v=XC6I8iPiHT8

We can take a lot of damage, but only because we can repair ourselves over time. Fuck if you could have self-repairing machines, that would be fucking lit. If we aren't supplied with oxygen for a while, we fucking die.

>ENTP
>Have an obsession with the Wild West since my earliest memories. Also pretty paranoid and I think a shooting/civil war will happen to me sometime in my life.

>INFP
To protect my loved ones

>ISFP
>Guns are interesting and fun to shoot

>

Attached: dd4a880314b20444d9e23719401a27c0.jpg (500x499, 36K)

>tfw INTJ
>always INTJ
>mfw the maymays are too real
>tfw dont even bother trying to connect with hoomans anymore because they know fuck all about what theyre talking about and as the other user said i know more than they do about thier claimed interests
>tfw she says she into politics
I. Want. To. Die.

Attached: 1538201385904.gif (500x500, 971K)

INTJ nowadays, used to test as INTP.

Going home from DLI to AZ very soon, gonna get drunk as shit (responsibly) and shoot guns. Honestly, I like the Army, but since I follow the IET rules as much as possible Monterey sucks dick. I'm paranoid I'll be the 1 in 1,000 asshole who gets caught violating curfew or drinking.
Not gonna lie though, the loneliness creeps in sometimes and it hits fucking hard. I want emotional intimacy more than punching my V card, but my tendency to stay between the lines and almost every decent female here already being taken sucks. I rationalize it away by telling myself that learning my language is more important and that I wouldn't know what to do if I got a date anyway. The first reason and the IET rule paranoia are the main reasons, I guess. It'll be okay though. I'll get out of here eventually and find a gf. I know it's not my looks or personality, it's my choices. I think I can make it.

Attached: 1544844579597.jpg (1024x610, 84K)

But you know I'm not wrong.

Attached: 1501615090800.png (1345x1885, 269K)

>INTP-T
>I actually enjoy reloading and hunting with my handloads more than just general GRUG MAKE BIG BOOM shooting.

Attached: generic-cat-gif.gif (294x359, 1.95M)

>INTP
>It's fucking amazing what goes into 500+ yard shots and it never fails to make me feel phenomenal
>Gives me a very difficult skill to practice that seems to impress people

You must not be a marin.

Attached: 1544889154713.png (850x680, 267K)

>INTP
>4% of the population
>of that, 75% are male

I either accept I'm dying alone, or hold out for lightning in a fucking bottle.

>remembering all the dorky girls in high school I passed on because I myself was to far into beta bitch mode to talk to them

Attached: 1540664006518.png (1423x1296, 326K)

Honestly, if I find a female INTJ, my first course of action will be to find out if she's evil or not.

ENTP T

Seems Good?

Attached: pzaVVXg.jpg (815x680, 132K)

ISTJ. Because shooting is fun.

Now post Enneagram numbers.
6 wing 5

ENFP
I'm basically Vano from Stalker CoP made real.

Either they're working tirelessly towards making both your lives better, or they're working tirelessly towards making their lives better while fucking you over. If they hate you for some reason, then you're fucked.

>still entp-a after all these years
Yea sounds about right I guess, it usually works too

Attached: beach - Copy.png (1035x1840, 3.71M)

Yeah an INTJ woman would be a fucking psychopath and a total nightmare user, just get a normie wife that likes your quirks

Attached: 1501617124351.jpg (800x310, 28K)

Exactly. If she can keep up with me and has a grudge for whatever reason... It wouldn't be hard to get me dead or wishing I were.
I like pretending I didn't notice stuff and then tripping people up when they try to take advantage of me, but most people are really simple minded so it's not hard to cut through their bullshit.

INFP

>played with guns for far to long
>Near obsession with WW2 and militaria for all of my childhood
>Actually believe in "serving my country" even if I dont totally agree with US foreign policy.

Attached: 5aaa5cdd34c71.jpg (640x960, 214K)

Fucking extrovert sociopath niggers, it's not fucking fair.

>strawpoll.me/16440298/r
results of an earlier MBTI poll on Jow Forums for anyone interested

Attached: 1461087782990.jpg (480x360, 50K)

>The Paper
Good fucking taste, man. Read Or Die was fucking fantastic.

>INTP-A

I believe in self reliance and empowerment of the individual. Also guns are amazing machines and very big cool.

Attached: 1544654540157.jpg (443x455, 96K)

ISTP reporting in: slowly starting to convince myself more and more every day, silently wishing that a Global Conflict is going to engulf the world within the next 30 years, just as the great flood of the bible. The only Ark is going to be human temperament and strength.

Attached: 20170831_054547.jpg (398x289, 67K)

I've been taking this test every two years since my sophomore year of high school. I started INFP, INFJ, INTJ, and now ISTP.

Neat

Attached: firefox_2018-12-17_22-48-57.png (1351x612, 81K)

>INTP
>fun
btw shit-tier copy of the Jow Forums thread

>tfw almost a mirror image of the istp
These things are far from being empirical but I would say they’re good for at least understanding someones thought process/way of doing things.
Same here, I sure as hell try not to get too attached to anyone or anything but that doesnt mean I turned into Coldsteel the Hegehog. I felt way too much to be something as meme worthy as a sociopath.
>future plan
>remotely implying
I guess winging almost everything is something of a future plan.

INTP/ISTP
I’m so lonely

ISTP
I enjoy witnessing craftsmanship and touching things that work and feel good to me.

Oh and also I'm always bored, shooting helps a little bit.

>just get a normie wife that likes your quirks
At the very least, she needs to be an introvert or we're going to drive each other crazy.

INTJ master race

STOP FUCKING REMINDING ME IM AN INTJ ARRRGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: IMG_68622331.jpg (970x545, 83K)

>INTP
because guns are pretty neat examples of practical engineering and offer an avenue for mastery in an activity where it's socially acceptable to wear two forms of hearing protection so you dont have to interact with others.

ENTP-T
>got into guns because they're cool
>spiraled into a hopeless addiction of collecting them and spending a disproportional amount of money on them, like everything else I think is cool
>obsessed with militaria and surp
>obsessed with old school vidya
>every few months i turn into a fitness nut and frequent Jow Forums, strain myself to the max only to quit a month later
>i will secretly carry a black powder revolver if you invite me to play poker
>nothing but contempt for niggers
>there is literally nothing i cant do except find a mentally stable woman
fuck

Attached: 1543140499116.jpg (1079x607, 137K)

Let's make a new one
strawpoll.me/17068194

This test is the stupidest bullshit I've ever seen in my fucking life. It's absolutely fucking meaningless in nearly every metric and the people who use it drive me up the fucking wall.

INTP btw.

Attached: you have upset me.jpg (440x536, 57K)

>intp btw
Kek, figures.

Actually I'm INT-
51%J/49%P

I believe that the worth of an individual is measured by his accomplishments.
Until niggers invent the cure for cancer or whatever, I will have nothing but contempt for them.

>Let's see... We need to find someone to work long hours alone on stuff
>ESFP
>When can you start?

I don't get it. I don't even talk to people

Attached: Screenshot_20181217-211832.png (1080x1920, 130K)

>I don't even talk to people
Wet streets cause rain.

>INFP
>

Attached: theyre neat.gif (480x360, 1.59M)

Typically your best match is not someone with the same pesronality type as you. INTP compatible match is ESTJ/ENTJ

>100% faggot
You can not be both its one or the other, youbonlybget different resaults if you are dishonest in your answers.

>muh opposites attract!
No, just no. Lasting relationships are between similar people.

Entp
I'm going to be a lawyer/ffl then one day, you'll vote me into office.

How is your reading comprehension, nigger.

Attached: Screenshot_20181217-233103_Chrome.jpg (1439x2328, 323K)

Huh. I was copying the Jow Forums but I did see the fit one.

entp gang, i wanted to be a lawyer but now i'm a pilot

Attached: 1541205585233.jpg (742x576, 39K)

falconnl.github.io/TypeSquare/

HR people are so detached from reality it's fucking insane. This country has such a fucking glut of available labor but employers have their heads so far up their ass with buzzword bullshit like this that they get picky to the point where they're paralyzed from choice and they're perpetually in need of help. They do it to themselves.