Why are there so many Spetzboos? Last I checked they werent on par with American operators at all

Why are there so many Spetzboos? Last I checked they werent on par with American operators at all.

Attached: Spetsnaz_gru_1999.jpg (500x352, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iVpMgTY0WpQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Entebbe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Georgian_War
youtube.com/watch?v=B1gOBh7NTsw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the grass is always more operator on the other side

Attached: 2naqhar.jpg (960x640, 180K)

The aesthetics were ugly IMO

Because they're mysterious. Mystery leads to myths and legends and lots of unfounded claims.

I think some people also fall for all the theatrics.

Attached: the hills are alive with the sound of kalash.webm (1280x720, 2.12M)

Attached: 20181217_213455.jpg (1080x1563, 741K)

In a time when everyone wears MARPAT with some AR variant its nice to look at something different.

But its a whole lot less effective.

I just find their poverty aesthetics charming, in a weird sorta way

Attached: 210514038.jpg (785x523, 233K)

Yes but it looks cool. For a larper like myself thats all i really need.

Whats not to like about random camo patterns mixed with gorkas?

>Lithuanian prison guard
>sells bullshido "Systema" to Americans by claiming it's the "Spetsnaz" hand-to-hand fighting style (in real life spetsnaz use ARB and combat sambo)
>pretends to be a "Russian" cold-blood badass with forced fake accent and everything to impress Americans when he never left Lithuania

This guy is more of a con artist marketingng himself as the "badass Russian spetsnaz" and he damages the image of "spetsnaz" more than anything, even though that's irrelevant anyway because the spetsnaz units don't really care about image or what Americans think, but thanks to Puzikas all Americans think "Spetsnaz" is basically a mix of "Systema" bullshido, VDV paratroopers doing backflips for civilian public and weird movements, the only genuinely useful one being the modified prone.

The only impressive thing to me is that he divorced his Russian/Lithuanian wife and married an American woman, now that's impressive, never thought a humourless Soviet mongrel would be able to attract an American woman.

Attached: 10443037a.jpg (1200x1189, 172K)

tell us more about spetsnaz rando, you know so much more than anyone

>The only impressive thing to me is that he divorced his Russian/Lithuanian wife and married an American woman

But that is by all metrics, an absolute downgrade.

American women are dogs that fuck niggers.

I served in the same base as one of the most popular units, base where high altitude jump training is conducted.

They're boring and stuck up, love multicam and Glocks.

And no matter how hard they train they will never have American wife, so Puzikas beat all of them.

Attached: 42977849_10214899119065192_5509544585149284352_n.jpg (960x960, 76K)

they look cool and have interesting equipment.

gorka suits definitely are nowhere near as good as modern goretex/waterproof/windproof western jackets, Russian flak jackets are weak compared to modern armor, the AK's and pistols they use are bulky, heavy, outdated, and only really good for the reason they're reliable and tested firearms that can kill a person, and most of their webbing equipment is so-so. admittedly though they do have access to some really good camo like SS Leto, Skol, and Berezhka which I think are all better than just about every camo used by any NATO country, and the 9x39 guns (VSS and AS Val) are pretty cool concepts.

overall people just like the aesthetics and the rustic simplicity of their gear. it's more or less a timeless look.

Attached: 1520901687672.jpg (1365x911, 239K)

I could easily create a thread
>Why are there so many Russian womenboos? Last I checked they werent on par with American women at all.

And the replies would be more or less the same. The grass is always greener on the other side my friend.

If even Puzikas ran away then you know something is off. Russian women were raised by single mothers for three generations already, so they're crazier than crazy.

Attached: 42125460_10214812691824565_6845781289723756544_n.jpg (640x960, 53K)

Puzikas also has shot more americans than them as well. He beats them there too.

Attached: 1342841741407.jpg (463x474, 44K)

They aren't. They're under trained in comparison and very poorly equipped.. They make up for this with sheer brutality.

I remember watching some of their more lax hazing rituals.
>All of their junior soldiers must hold a chair in front of them with their arms fully extended
>There is a glass of water on the chair
>Spill the glass, you get kicked in the face

What movies?

Hahaha. I searched about it, i wasn't aware he had shot someone. Last time i heard about him was during the spinning of death movement from here What you described was basic VDV hazing from decades ago. Since 2008, sergeants can't touch recruits anymore and all facilities have cameras so it really can't be done.
You forgot the most important one: sleep deprivation, sergeants often wouldn't allow his subordinates to sleep.

The backflip hatched picture is also VDV and it's just their acrobatics team who also do the whole breaking a concrete slab on chest with a hammer stuff, jumping through rings of fire and brick breaking karate stuff. It's a public show to present the military for civilians so they have some connection with the public, this was done since Soviet times, it's a circus basically (or literally).

And while SSO (the real "spetsnaz") does recruit some VDV, they only recruit from the 45th Spetsnaz brigade which is where the hardcore guys usually end up, other recruits are usually from FSB, National Guard such as Vityaz or G.U. (was called GRU).

FSB barely do anything physical, just some marching on rough terrains and working out at the gym, they spend most of their training shooting, practicing insertion and entry into buildings.

SOBR are just Russia's SWAT and they're nothing special and not even military, they're just cops who can shoot straight, have some close quarter combat training and are in good physical condition and the bulk of "spetsnaz" are these guys, that's why it's laughable when you read on American internet about "Russia has 15,000 spetsnaz". When i served as a conscript shoveling snow and mowing the lawn there, there was less than 100 SSO guys in their secret facility that could only be accessed by contract servicemen and officers.
Their training didn't involve any violence, in fact they spent more time in classroom learning theoretical stuff about ballistics and other military stuff than fighting.

>If even Puzikas ran away then you know something is off
He's not Russian tho.

>in fact they spent more time in classroom learning theoretical stuff about ballistics and other military stuff than fighting
That feel when you're too old to do this.

Which "spets" are you talking about?

His mother is Russian. Russian women claims they can raise a Russian even if they have a kid with an African. Puzikas is a Soviet Mongrel but believes to be Russian.

That's why i always tell guys who have Russian wives to prohibit their wives from speaking Russian, don't allow teaching their kids Russian or anything related to Russian culture, Russian women love this Russification stuff, if they're blocked, the kid will able to grow and adapt to his environment naturally instead of a mongrel with identity issues.

It's never too old my friend.

That guy probably shills systema bullshido, but its not all that way. Just like there are shitty Boxing schools like Glendale

>instead of a mongrel with identity issues.

Growing up* like a mongrel with identity issues.

To me systema is pure bullshido, it's too "Hollywood", basically a Russian Kung-fu. Sure "Systema" sounds way cooler than "Sambo", but don't worry there is ARB (Armeyskiy Rukopashniy Boy). If you saw an ARB championship... it makes UFC look like basic sparring.

youtube.com/watch?v=iVpMgTY0WpQ

It's in these ARB fighting where some guys die from concussions, so they added the headgear.

because in general Russia doesn't give a fuck about war crimes or due process, so their special forces act more like highly trained death squad compared to US special forces, which are pretty cucked in comparison

Attached: 1540667657404.jpg (480x466, 67K)

Because they're cool, unlike those loudmouth SEAL dudebros.

>i always tell guys who have Russian wives
You don't have any "guys" around you, basement dwelling russophobe.

>on par with American
>on par

Attached: ScA.jpg (1082x822, 154K)

>american wife

>wanted

yeah i prefer my women not to have 80 nigger dicks stuck in them

>American wife
Sorry to burst your bubble but the absolute majority of American women are not like Bridget Barbara.

SYSTEMA
Hahahaha, what LARPers

All systema is bullshit.
There are a few, very few things taken from things like BJJ and mui thai, that could work, but the entire foundation of systema is bullshit. The foundation of boxing is always good. Just maybe bad coaches trying to make a name do wierd shit beyond that.

B-bit muh ballistic punches
Fucking systems fags are the worst.

>extended magazines put in backwards to appear they extend further
What brazilian niggardry is this?

>highly trained death squads
You're sorta right, because they dont give a fuck about international law, their "special forces" are basically untrained deathsquads, that because the break the law seem on paper more effective then you would expect for how shit soldiers they are.
Then you have Russia spicing up after action reports and what not, and propaganda, which clearly worked, look here a bunch of people jerking of spetznas for things they dont and cant do.

Then you'd want an americna woman, if that's what your worried about stay away from European women.

>t.Latisha Mayonnaise de Sanchez

I'm not from germany

No one was trying to imply that, Latisha. Enjoy your white trash and niggers.

Attached: 1519129771001.jpg (923x895, 127K)

>Because they're mysterious. Mystery leads to myths and legends and lots of unfounded claims.

I agree. Every Seal, Delta Operator, and their fucking brother is writing a book or giving an interview but in Russia? Hah. Good luck. I think that's what makes them feel like a more interesting special forces group, and their fun reputation for massive, grievous civilian causalities.

Attached: 20181218_114410.png (651x279, 25K)

Good trips, good post.

Attached: 15%20-%201%20(17).gif (320x240, 1.05M)

>fun reputation for massive, grievous civilian causalities
As compared to what?

I'm in canadian army and supposedly we're switching to fucking multicam soon. We spent millions developing the best woodland camouflage in the world that has been copied by countless armies and now we're throwing it away so we can be American clone army #55.

Attached: 18176045456_cf368e53dc_o.jpg (3680x2456, 1.31M)

Why do you keep calling me by German names, I'm not from Europe

>shitposting and violating Jow Forums rules to talk about how racism good, none whites bad
>posts a pic disparaging a neo nazi
Whew you European mutt kid, you're logic is incoherent.

The canadian military realized that the only people invading would be pajeets and chinks not russians/PLA troops. Now they need something that works better in more regions so they can import more immigrants from those regions.

>They're under trained in comparison and very poorly equipped.
Not really. If you take Russian police special forces, they do poses much bigger firepower than your regular SWAT. If you take Russian military special forces - they have almost all the same shit as Americans, because it's easier to buy or smuggle shit from US when you need to equip that small number of elite.

Attached: 2008_kebabremoving_season.webm (480x360, 2.02M)

X thing doesn't have to be the best in order to like it.
Exactly
>muh prActiCaLiTeE1!!!!

Wow, american thots sure are triggered.
>I'm not from Europe
Funny, where's your usual "1/124 German heritage" bullshit gone all of the sudden?
>none whites bad
Only if the can't behave, like americans or somalis.

>thinking a woman is on the internet
Aside from the fact that europoor are more interbred with mongrels than any white american.
Central and eastern Europe have looked like muslims for centuries, western Europe looked white until these latest two generations, now they're all mixed black and arab.
And Italy have been black since the moors raped all the women a millenia ago.

>I-im totally not a triggered american thot, European women bad, pls chose me
>t.Latisha Mayonnaise de Sanchez

Attached: 1526705760796.jpg (900x676, 58K)

>being this retarded and mad that you're a shitskin

Attached: 1533734941599.jpg (723x676, 62K)

>being this retarded and mad that you're a shitskin
So quit it and accept what you are, amerimutt.

Attached: amerimutt_by_broskart-dbvw1lj.jpg (883x904, 91K)

>Jow Forums memes shitflinging
Quality thread boys

They should just fuck and get it over with.

I'm so fucking salty about this. It's such a waste on money that should be spent on more pressing issues like getting new pistols or replacing the LSVW.

The US has their murderous reputation due to the sensationalist media and the general public starting to really hate war in the US. The Spetsnaz earned it.

Who is this guy?

Mostly because of their reputation of being some sort of turbo ninjas, even though Spetsnaz is a broad as fuck term that applies to at least three different countries across various branches. No one knows all that much about them and they have different gear and whatnot compared to other special forces/ops, so there is an aura of mystery to them. Personally I really dig those viper hoods, they certainly have aesthetics down. That being said A LOT of that mythos revolves heavily around Soviet/Russian propaganda, so take everything about them with a grain of salt.
That SOBR class about ballistics sounds interesting. Or is it summed up as “if you shoot bullet gravity make it go down”?

The fuck does it have to do with the US? I'm asking what similar hostage situations have ever been resolved better that you dare to call Spetsnaz "murderous"?

Two that comes to mind are Beslan and a Moscow theater. Though I suppose you could argue about the circumstances in question.

People who do same shit as muricans with worse stuff and more inhumane training are kind of cool.
Also russians equip and use mercenaries much more openly.

There was also Budyonnovsk hospital and Kizlyar. Spetsnaz has dealt with terror acts on a scale completely fucking unprecedented in the world and especially in Europe and the US.

>That being said A LOT of that mythos revolves heavily around Soviet/Russian propaganda, so take everything about them with a grain of salt.
You haven't noticed all the 'muriganda yet?

Propaganda is all around us and one of the worst I have seen is finnish military propaganda.
In FDF they even tried to bullshit us that m72 law is useful against modern tanks and there was a lot of other stuff they didn't tell us in order to keep us "believing in quality of our equipment".

>bright green camo
>ever
Yikes

WAT
>budyonnovsk
You mean the hostage crisis that was resolved by giving in to the terrorists demands in exchange for release of prisoners, more than a hundred people died, hundreds more wounded, and the terrorists walked free? A blundering so profound it led to a no-confidence vote in Russia's parliament against Yeltsin? Where the only thing spetsnaz achieved was the deaths of hostages?

>kizlyar
Russian military can't even hold its own military positions, hostages wind up taken. Spetsnaz fail to do anything, again. Majority of hostages (women and children from the town) released through political channels, after the Chechens are granted safe passage back to Chechnya (noticing a trend here?) Incident is resolved by just fucking artillery levelling everything. Chechens escape with the remaining hostages. Russian forces lose half their men. Chechens lose less than 1/10th their force.

>Spetsnaz has dealt with terror acts on a scale completely fucking unprecedented in the world
They dealt with war with Muslims. They had it easier than most, since their only foes were right at their border.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Entebbe
102 of 106 hostages successfully rescued from a foreign, hostile country thousands of miles away. That country's airforce is crippled in the fight. 100% of the hostage takers killed.

I guess you've never been to Canadian forest, huh?

>They dealt with war with Muslims.
As compared to other countries that dealt with Africans and unmotivated Arabs? Caucasians are natural born warriors, see their involvement in ISIS.

>since their only foes were right at their border
I guess they should've invaded Georgia to clear Pankisi Gorge. I bet US and EU would have had no problems with such operation.

>Operation Entebbe
Impressive, but those hostages were housed in a separate hall. No explosive traps, no human shield usage by hijackers, Israelis just swept in and killed all terrorists in a firefight.

> I bet US and EU would have had no problems with such operation.
Well I mean
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Georgian_War
Considering we did all of fucking nothing 10 years later, yeah, probably.

>Russian forces lose half their men. Chechens lose less than 1/10th their force.
LEL-Perator af

Wanna know how I can tell you're a retarded burger?

The Russian Woman thing is
>muh traditional white wimmin

If any of these people met Russkie women IRL in any large number, they'd immediately reconsider.

The fact that they manage to still be very fucking dangerous while using shittier stuff in shittier conditions inherently makes them cooler.

That's not to say they're better than AMERICAN OPER8RS but SOF units have the backing of the most extensive military apparatus in the history of the world behind them and they use it to kill shit-poor dirt farmers and that makes them fucking boring.

This picture is cooler than almost every image of American SOF operators I've ever seen.

Attached: 696912.jpg (385x544, 42K)

Vatniks fall for obvious Russian propaganda.
Russians claim their military always has special super secret awesomeness that feeble westerners cannot understand.
>new materials
>secret documents
>superhuman training

In a military and propaganda sense, they're quite literally the
>nothin personnel kid
Of the world.

I've never met any Russian woman, what's different about them?

Nigger fuck off, just because you're better then Russia it doesn't mean you aren't murderous

Balt?

>what's different about them?
Nothing at all. They come from a poverty-stricken violent shithole and they act like it. You can find women like that in any inner-city or trailer-park in the US.

You might not like it but this is what peak performance looks like

So let me get this straight, here's the scale of terror attacks which Spetsnaz has had to deal with:
>over 1,100 people as hostages (including 777 children)
>850 hostages
>took hostage between 1,500 and 1,800 people (some estimates reaching as high as 2,000 or even 2,500), most of them civilians (including about 150 children and a number of women with newborn infants)
>took hostage an estimated 2,000 to 3,400 people
And your answer to this is that Jews rescued a hijacked airliner with a hundred hostages in Uganda 40 years ago? Yeah ok, whatever dude.

>what's different about them
They're actual women expecting you to be an actual man.
youtube.com/watch?v=B1gOBh7NTsw

The big difference is, in every case the Russians failed horribly, caused mass civilian casualties, and in the only semi-successful resolutions, hostages were released through political channels and the perpetrators walked free.

Meanwhile Israel mounts a raid thousands of miles away in a hostile nation, destroys that nations capability to strike back against them, frees nearly everyone, and eliminates every single kidnapper.

>failed horribly
I guess I'll gave to repeat myself then: failed as compared to what other special force units dealing with terror attacks on anywhere the same scale and complexity?

sonny puzikas

I forgot to skip a line there. SOBR are just cops with better equipment, tactical training and more time on the range, they're intended for fighting against organized crime (known as Russian mafia in USA), so drug apprehension, hunting suspects, house searching, etc.

SSO training is 1 year long, i think they spend 20% of that time in classrooms listening to lectures from experienced Special operations veterans and shooting competition champions.
In ballistics class they learn about every modern caliber in use and their differences, NATO ones included. Different sights, from some NATO rifles too, only the most famous ones, the only Western rifles i saw there were HK416s, MP5s (it's all i saw at least) and some Western sniper rifles too but i don't know the model, Glocks they had many and used it, Glock 17 i think.
How weather and temperature affects the bullet trajectory, trajectory in general, how to quickly correct your accuracy when shooting at long and medium ranges. There was science and mathematics involved.
How each caliber goes through materials such as glass, brick, wood (walls and trees), vehicles, metal, human body (with and without body armor), and even water (believe it or not, there was a little bit about water there too).
How the body affects accuracy, shot placement, types of damage that calibers can cause to the body and how to treat it, etc.
The most interesting for me were the mortar trajectory because i never understood how to hit something with them.

Compared to conscript training where they just tell you "just point, align the sights and pull the trigger" and barely lasts three days, it makes you a little bit jealous. The normal range barely is 500 meters, their range is beyond 2000 meters because they test their Kords, snipers, and Balkan grenade launchers there too.
I don't think there's anything special about it, but when you get paid to listen to highly experienced guys and train with them entirely for free. It's good i guess.

>number of hostages
Focusing on the wrong thing. Number of perpetrators is what matters moron.

>compared to who
Pretty much anyone ever. In no western nation would losing 50% of your forces, most of the hostages, and still letting the terrorists go be acceptable.

>number of hostages
>Focusing on the wrong thing
Are you trolling or are you actually retarded?
>Pretty much anyone ever
So in short no one, especially no western nations have ever dealt with terror attacks of anywhere the same scale.

Attached: IMG_6873.jpg (410x233, 31K)

>no western nations have ever dealt with terror attacks of anywhere the same scale
Of course not, because no western nation has ever let the enemy roll over an entire military base, capture a whole town, fail their counter-attack, and then let all the perpetrators go to embolden further copycat attacks.

Western militaries aren't incompetent enough to ever let there be a terror attack on the same scale.

So I guess you're trying to say you actually are retarded. It's okay. Not gonna waste my time on you any more tho.

Attached: 636089389037222861-A01-WTC3-02-28631779.jpg (534x712, 40K)

Modern Spetsnatz are just multicam/ATACS whores too tho

Attached: 1537842532797.png (604x618, 14K)

>hijackers steal a plane, causing immediate changes in security to prevent it from every happening again
vs
>thousands of troops march on a Russian military base
hmm, one of these is not like the other, one is much, much more preventable by a military force

In Russia's hostage situation the terrorists went there planning to die and take as many people with them from the very beginning. There was no winnable outcome.

It's like saying GIGN failed in Bataclan terrorist attack or that Delta force failed in September 11.

The only way to prevent a terrorist attack is by stopping it before it happens, when it happens it will be too late already.

Stop using logic you fucking VATNIK!
Wait a minute, you mentioned some other country ehehe you just activaed my trap card!
>Whatabautism

That's why I'm not overly critical of Beslan specifically. That situation was fucked, but spetsnaz certainly didn't make it better. Depending on what version of events you believe, they royally fucked up by kicking off storming the school as talks of release were being hammered out by the president of Chechnya. Still, they had very little chance of ending anything bloodlessly there.

Budyonnovsk and Kizlyar were very, very different. In both cases the situations were only made worse by Russian attempts to free hostages, which were rendered utterly pointless when they were repulsed and the situation resolved diplomatically. They quite clearly weren't there for martyrdom or they would have killed everyone and accepted death, rather than negotiating release and their freedom.

Settle down Vova, it will be ok