Get Glock 19

>get Glock 19
>get Glock 43
>get ar-15

Basically I am done right?

Attached: EB160E40-77AB-4D3E-90CD-106247A76D7F.jpg (750x1162, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smith_&_Wesson_Model_10
thesurvivalistblog.net/smith-and-wesson-model-10-review/
youtube.com/watch?v=lGcr5JsYcW0
youtube.com/watch?v=jsqKeQhobOM
youtube.com/watch?v=WyuWY3NU3e8
gunbroker.com/Revolvers/search?PageSize=96&Sort=4&View=1&mfg=1000259&mo=3001877&Condition=4
gunbroker.com/item/794255053
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shotgun

What will you shoot next time Democrats and Cuckservatives get in power, start talking about banning guns, and all the local rednecks start buying out all the 9mm ammo? You need a Glock 23 as well, at a minimum.

Why? I don’t plan to hunt ducks

This. You need a Mossberg 500 or 590 to complete the triumvirate.

sounds like you need some quality firearms. you have too many disposables.

get into 3gun, also a g34

Blast and a half for clays.

Why? I don’t see any point in shotguns

Shotguns are quite effective against deer, as well. Or people. If you get proficient with a pump, or get an auto, loaded with #4 buck you can put lead downrange fast enough to put a full-auto SMG to shame.

So is an AR, I am not going to lug 2 long guns around.

You do you, broseph.

You asked what you needed next, presumably to round out the collection. Don't respond with a bitchy faggot tier quip like having a shotgun is below you.

What will you reach for when a roid raging gen-x'er tries to dump his furniture in the back alley communal garbage pick up area? Every self-respectin southern man needs a shockwave mossy.

You forgot the most important gun in any arsenal.

Attached: images.jpg (283x178, 9K)

>Get high-end AR if yours isn't already from an at least mid-tier manufacturer
>If so, begin collecting neato shit

There's nothing wrong with having an AR and Glock or other polymer striker handgun as your go-to guns. But there is something wrong if you just limit yourself to those.

You should have bought a gen 4 glock 21 sf and then buy four caliber conversion kis and magazines to shoot 10mm,40s&w and 9mm out of a .45acp gun.

If you bought a ‘salt rifle to survive SHTF but you didn’t buy something you can shoot your own food with after Safeway’s been closed for a month, you’re a LARPer.

or you could be less of a poorfag and just buy 4 different guns and have more guns on hand when you get nogged

No no no.
You use the Shotgun on the Niggers

Attached: Ben Garrison and Joker kill a Nigger on their way to bomb the local Synagouge.jpg (817x643, 30K)

trunk gun. it's an extra like $300 for a mossy 500. door breaching, bird shooting, reliable, and the commonality of that ammo are all good features that make it worthwhile. i shit on shotguns pretty constantly because their utility as a combat arm is low, but as a trunk gun it's pretty much the best.

Full rifle cartridge rifle. Bolt or semi, your choice.
ARs are fine for deer, marginal but fine. I live in Michigan where shots on deer are oftentimes under 100 yards but even I've had to make 300 yard shots which is pushing it. Just build an AR-10 user.

Get a glock 40 for woods carry

Get a benelli 12 gauge for hunting and home defense

Get a .50 bmg for fedposting

>3 guns
>done
hehe

You're basically done, a glock pistol and a good quality AR really covers all the bases, both very accurate and reliable platforms. The only thing that might be worth adding is a pump 12 gauge, it's a versatile weapon can be used for a lot of stuff and they're fun. Other possible additions are:

> .22 revolver for practice
> 308 bolt action rifle for hunting/long range fun

Now you need to get a Toyota Camry.

If you haven't been stockpiling throughout Trump's presidency you've already lost.

I don't understand you people. You can look at all the different applications of all these different calibers online but you think two guns in the same weak pistol cartridge and a varmint hunting rifle round cover all your bases? Don't do this to yourself newfags, don't settle for mediocrity. At least invest in a shotgun to go with what OP has and a battle rifle. There's really no excuse not to get a railed PTR91 when mags can be had for 99 cents a piece and the round is powerful enough for anything in North or South America.

Yeah, if you want to be.

A 14-20" bbl 12 ga pump shotgun.
Then just buy anything wierd that fits your fancy.

Is this supposed to be a don’t step on snek meme?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smith_&_Wesson_Model_10

thesurvivalistblog.net/smith-and-wesson-model-10-review/

youtube.com/watch?v=lGcr5JsYcW0

youtube.com/watch?v=jsqKeQhobOM

youtube.com/watch?v=WyuWY3NU3e8

gunbroker.com/Revolvers/search?PageSize=96&Sort=4&View=1&mfg=1000259&mo=3001877&Condition=4

www.thesixgunjournal.net/a-revolver-buyers-checklist/

Attached: Model 10.jpg (1024x647, 178K)

woah.

gunbroker.com/item/794255053

Attached: pix144288300.jpg (640x480, 101K)

Enjoy starving while you LARP in SHTF lol.

>weak pistol rounds
>varmint hunting rifle
Do you shut the fuck up from time to time ?

I don’t get it, if I want to hunt, why wouldn’t I get a 308 bolt, why a shotgun?

Shotgun hunts wider ranger of shit.
>burr
Slug
>Durr
Slug
>Bird
Bird shot unless it's geese, than Slug once again.

You're done for basic bitch guns.

Now get a .308 semi auto, a shotgun, a pcc, a DA/SA handgun, and some fudd rifle.

Only one thing left to round out that particular collection

Attached: shopping.jpg (328x304, 9K)

>Bird shot unless it's geese, than Slug once again.
are you retarded?

Attached: main_OOCPUS9096_fuel-cell_polished-black-black-iridium_001_54200_png_hero.jpg (1000x600, 40K)

>he doesn't remove honk with extreme prejudice

Attached: 1537982900428.jpg (353x381, 105K)

and a revolver

Attached: 1544664504735.png (1440x1080, 2.91M)

nah the most important weapon is the ability to cut a masterful promo on someone and have them poop in fear

i have a specklebelly in the freezer for christmas. i don't see the point in destroying all the meat with a slug